Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

The Return (Village Entrance) Empty The Return (Village Entrance)

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:23 pm
"Fourteen long years, and I've finally taken my first steps into the sand once again." Daemon thinks, gazing at the long stretch of sand before him. He sadly smiles as memories of his time growing up here began to play in the corners of his background. He stood there for a long few minutes, letting the old memories wash over. They were faded with time, and washed off much of the feelings and color they once had in his heart, but they were still precious to Daemon, as precious as the memories he had created during his time of wandering between place to place. Not all the memories he had of this place were good, or great memories, but even the saddest of memories were treasured nowadays as the time spent upon this land grew shorter.
He watched the sands swirling around him, the gentle breeze rolling loose sand across the ground. His smile was halfhearted, as he started to remember when he first heard of Suna being attacked by Kumo. 
The running for three days and nights before collapsing from exhaustion. The hope that word would reach him that they had survived, that the village shinobi of Suna were strong. Those hopes were dashed quickly, and once again, Daemon had begun to wander. He had wandered to escape the feeling of loneliness he felt, to escape the memories that at the time were not precious to him, and he had wandered because he felt as if he had no where to go anymore.
But that had changed. It was time to stop dwelling upon the past, and continue his journey towards Suna. He didn't want to wait any longer to return to his home once again. It would be nice to return, to see what had survived since he left, and what had faded to dust and was now regulated to mere memories.
His journey was a long one, and he kept losing his way towards the gates of the city. It had been too long, and his memory wasn't the best guide to return to a city that he hardly knew anymore. Three times, he had realized that he was wandering in circles, and three times he had to get himself back on track. He let the winds carry him when he could, and rested in the shade from the heat when the heat became too much to bear. The land of Suna, the desert seemed to have shifted over the years, and many a path he thought existed; no longer existed besides in his memories.
He stopped along an oasis he was certain didn't exist when he left, and enjoyed the cool refreshing water in his mouth and on his skin. He rested at this oasis long enough to recover his stamina, and to figure out which way he should go from there. Once he was completely refreshed, he stands, brushing the sand off of him, and continues upon his journey.
Eventually, he found an old path that either the sands hadn't claimed or was purposely kept cleared. Daemon had no idea which was the case, but Daemon used the path to his relief. Traveling on the path was better and faster than trekking straight through sand. 
"I wonder if anything I knew is still the same," Dameon muses to himself, thinking of the things he could remember. "Did that old bar survive the destruction of Suna? Did it survive the one attack by Kumo, but fail to survive the attack by the missing ninja? Or maybe it closed down while I was away."
He continued to muse about various building that had been around during his time. He smiled at the thoughts, and hoped that the village hadn't change as much as he had feared it had.
His memories -as he walked along the path, neither slowly nor fast, just a normal pace- turned back towards his travels, as he smiled. His travels could be considered benign, sometimes even boring. He had mostly explored some old ruins, some other destroyed villages. Occasionally, he had joined other wanderers in hunting down missing ninjas. Those had been intense at times, but only because of the feeling of danger, and having his heart racing, his blood pumping, his flight or fight instincts taken to the extreme. He shakes away the rest of those memories, not determined to lose focus now that he was so close to being home.
He continued upon the old pathway, when a thought went through his mind, "Is this the same road I traveled on when I first left Suna. The old landmarks along the road have faded away, but my steps keep quickening, as if my body and unconscious mind realize that I am on something familiar, and knowing that very soon the very gates of Suna will be before me."
He climbed over the sand dune the path followed up, and upon topping, a genuine smile broke his face, as for the first time in fourteen years, Daemon laid eyes upon the gateway that lead into the heart of Suna itself. Judging the distance, he realized it was only another hour or so at the current pace he was keeping. He grinned, and started walking towards the gates. As he continued to approach, his grin shifted as he could see damage to the right cliff. It was black and charred. Once he was standing almost directly beneath the cleft, and he realized something even worse. There was hundreds of dead shinobi on every layer of the Cleft. His once happy grin was now a frown, as he wondered who the unfortunate souls were that staked the gateway into Suna itself. 
Daemon stood staring upon the people for what seemed like an age, before turning towards the cleft itself.
"I am Daemon Terumi, and I am here to return to Suna after a long time away. Please, I wish to speak to the Kazekage, and see if he will allow me the ability to return to my home once again." Daemon would shout towards the gate, not daring to approach without at least some formal invite to step inside. He had no wish to join the dead that were adorn upon the Cleft.

[WC 1039]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Return (Village Entrance) Empty Re: The Return (Village Entrance)

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:46 pm
Another boring day guarding the village's gates, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. He may be old but he was still far more spry than most of the youngsters that he met, and in most cases he would be considered Sunagakure’s first line of defence against any who had ignoble intentions towards his home… and that idea made him almost smile, almost. He’d long since left the mercenary life behind, but sometimes he missed it… being able to travel wherever he wanted whenever he wanted, no ties binding him to any countries in particular and nobody who his actions or demeanor reflected badly upon… but at the end of the day he had left it behind for a reason. The loneliness of said life had been one of the many reasons for that, as was the fact that he never had anyone around to watch his back when he needed it.

As the older man continued to muse about his life choices, both the good and bad, he would take note of an approaching traveller, he couldn’t really tell much since he was still quite far away and unlike Kenshin didn’t possess any special eyes, and truth be told he didn’t want any. The whole transplant thing freaked him out a bit and he made no effort to hide that even around Kenshin himself, the idea of replacing parts of himself to gain bloodlines? Yeah no thanks, he was happy with his body as it was. He definitely understood the appeal, and he understood why so many came here to purchase them from the kid, but it just wasn’t for him… he was more than content to simply continue punching people, as he had for many decades. As the traveller got closer Han would straighten up within his small little guard shack. 

The man would come to a stop a little further away than most, and began to shout his name and reason for entering… and it became clear quite quickly why he was being so cautious… this was a shinobi of Sunagakure from before Ken took over. Hmm, this was a new one, he’d never had any of Sunagakure’s old guard try to enter before, but Ken had outright said to let everyone in, no matter who they were or what they had done… oh well, wasn’t like it mattered much. The older man would extend his hand out of the window of his shack/booth and gesture for the man to come a bit closer, and assuming he followed the instructions Han would look out the window at him. 

“Well, can’t say I blame ya for bein’ a bit cautious given the circumstances, but I’ve got orders to let anyone who wants to enter the village in and truth be told I’m not the type to deny anybody their ability to return to their home. Before anything else you’re gonna want to head to the village hospital and meet with Kenshin Uzumaki, he’s the current Kazekage and the man that rebuilt Sunagakure from the ground up. The Kazekage’s Mansion was destroyed when Konoha and Kiri attacked some months ago and it’s still being rebuilt… as despite everything it was the last priority for rebuilding.” Han would explain, giving the man instructions to head to the hospital, and even giving him a reason as to why the Kazekage would be located there of all places. People could say what they wanted about Han, he was a grouchy old man, an asshole at times, rude a lot more often… but nobody could say that he was unkind or unsympathetic, and as a man who had lost his home a few times in the past he understood exactly why this man seemed so eager to return. 

WC: 627
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2020 5:28 pm
Daemon would silently release the breath he hadn't realized he was holding in, the tension in his shoulder disappearing in an instant when he heard someone tell him to approach the guard shack. Daemon would follow the instructions, approaching slowly and cautious, until he saw an old man looking at him out of the guard booth. 
The older man gave Daemon information of the village, explaining the policy of allowing anyone to enter, who the Kage was, where he was, and even giving some greater detail that Kenshin Uzumaki seemed to care for the village. At least as far as Daemon translated the man's words. Why else would a Kage delay rebuilding the Kazekage's Mansion, and focus on rebuilding the village itself. That spoke volumes to Daemon, as his journeys showed what happen when those with too much power abused it too much. It was why many shinobi decided that they would rather go missing and use their powers for robbing, opressing those weaker, and whatever they felt like. 
Daemon would smile at the man, and say, "Thank you for your assistance. It was greatly appreciated."
He would give a slight bow of his head towards the man, before turning and heading through the Cleft. A rush of feeling went through him as he walked with the two cliffs in between him. He looked straight up, marveling at the city's defensive wall. The memory of him leaving flashed through his head. His head held high and confidant, not showing any fear, lest his father used it against him. He had moved fast, rushing to leave the village, to leave the sands behind him. Only now did he take his time walking into the village. A sense of hope and a sense of dread filled him. He wasn't certain if he wanted it to be like he remembered, or if he preferred it to be new. On the one hand, familiarity would allow him to adjust to village life easier, but the memories that would surface could either be good or bad, or both. However, if everything was new then he could create new memories, better memories. The only downside was that he might feel out of place, out of time.
"Enough delaying, it doesn't matter if the new Kazekage had managed to perfectly match my memories brick, sand, and and flower pots, or if it was completely different. Delaying won't help me at all." Daemon would declare out loud, allowing himself to step through the gates fully, taking in the view of his home for the first time in fourteen years.
A tear rolls down his check as he looked upon Suna. The village still was here, and to Daemon that was all that mattered. He could finally return home. Daemon fully stepped out of the gates, and headed deeper into the village, seeing if he still remembered how to get to Suna's hospital still.

[WC 485, TWC 1524
Can i claim stats in this thing? 
Claiming +15 stats,
claiming 1524/8000 for Water Release]
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2020 10:37 pm
[exit thread, claims previous post, looking for approval]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri May 08, 2020 10:55 am
CanThe Return (Village Entrance) Image104
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue May 12, 2020 1:37 pm
Han would listen to the mans declaration and smirk to himself... this man had spirit, and that was something that the village needed nowadays, and he seemed to be quite loyal if he was willing to risk his life by returning to meet with the very man that had butchered many of his former comrades. The older man knew full well that Kenshin wasn't the type to senselessly slaughter people, he had only done that to send an extremely gruesome message to anyone and everyone that thought of fighting back... The Kid knew what he was doing... he had aimed to break the will of the already near dead village, and with his actions that day he had done exactly that. But look at the village now... nobody could say that he hadn't brought it back stronger than ever... and the people here had truly started to love the man... his actions that day were seen as wiping the slate clean from Sunagakure, removing the weakness of their old defenders and instilling himself in power. 

Han could only hope that this man found himself able to live with serving the man that had done that... rather than denouncing him as The Monster that many others did. 

WC: 206

[Exit]

TWC: 833

714 words towards Senju Healing Power, claiming (25% max stat discount). Other 1161 words trained here
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue May 12, 2020 6:38 pm
The Return (Village Entrance) Image119
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum