Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Construction Help [P - Mission] Empty Construction Help [P - Mission]

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:48 pm
Spoiler:

Another off day another "mission" so to speak. It is more like a help request from the village's construction crews. Since the destruction a lot of things are still being built and such and will continue for awhile. Senba is glad to help with manual labor any time. It is the work he is the most use to at this time. After accepting said, "mission," Senba headed to the not so central part of the village. There were workers everywhere building, well buildings, and not really knowing what to do Senba asked around. He was directed to the construction director.

Senba: "Excuse me sir."
CD: "Yes boy?"
Senba: "I am here to help according to the request."
CD looking at Senba intently: "You have muscle but can you really lift."
Senba had the biggest grin possible thinking to himself: "Can i lift? Doust thou even hoist old man?"

Senba walked over to the stack of boards and shouldered about six of them. Seeing most of the workers only carrying about two or three per person. He had hoped this would get a reaction.

Senba: "These are blacksmith muscles sir. Do not underestimate them."
CD smiles: "I see then by all means you will be the gopher. Start by bringing the rest of those boards from that pile to the work crew three buildings down. Once you are done go to the third story of this tower and help the cement crew. Once they are done with you report back to me sport."
Senba noting the change of tone and wordage used from boy to sport: "Yes sir."

There was a sizable stack of boards here. Carrying six at a time making sure not to slouch or locking his knees he transported them. He counted each time he made a trip to and from his destination. Bringing back scraps or anything the crew needed him to at the time. Not keeping track of how many were left he was finished within five trips. That was thirty sizable boards and in a short amount of time. This was a really good work out and it helped out the workers tremendously since they did not have access to a cart at the time.

Senba met with the cement crew in the tower. His main job was to simply lift the bags into a mix consonantly as it was feeding the cement in a tube that was being used to fill in walls and gaps in the building. There were quiet a few of these bags each weighing about six pounds a piece. Senba's thought was "I HATE SQUATS!" as he was internally screaming. He dealt with the issue making sure to perform each one perfectly to not hurt his back. Always lift with the legs never put unnecessary weight on the back. He was sweating profusely at this point and the workers called for him to take a break after one more bag. Thankfully he got to sit down for a bit. Gasping for a bit of air one of the workers laughed and put his hand on Senba's shoulder.

Worker: "You doing alright son?"
Senba: "Yes sir. I just do not have the stamina you guys do. It is hard to keep up sometimes."
Worker: "Hahahaha but you got some muscles."
Senba chuckling: "That does not matter. If you muscles are not use to a consistant workload over time then there is no point. You could out work me in the long run any day."
Worker laughed: "You get use to it. We appreciate the help."
CD walked up, tossed Senba a lunch box: "There you go. Have something to eat and make sure you are hydrated."
Senba: "Thank you so much."

Senba opened up the lunch box. Senba was never so happy before to get two ham sandwiches. They had a little bit of mayo and mustard on them with two thick slices of ham in each. Some nice salted chips and a sugar wafer snack. Along with a liter bottle of water which was nice. The water had electrolytes in it as well. The was a really good, seemingly balanced meal, and it seemed anyone could opt to get this if they did not bring a lunch. Senba tried not to just scarf it down. It would really hurt him if he did and he had thirty minutes to process everything.

Thirty minutes were up and everyone began working again. He was almost done with the concrete pile before he heard a commotion around the corner. A load ground and a yell for help. Senba rounded the corner along with a few other workers and it seemed one person's legs gave just a bit and was struggling to lift up the load. It would have crushed him in a instant if he did not get help. No hesitation Senba jumped in and threw the load off of the guy. A medical worker had already started assessing the exhausted worker as the CD came and looked around.

He scolded the worker: "You should not have been carrying so much i am surprised all of these guys got it off of you. I do not want you or anyone hurt out here. Not just for my sake but your family to."

The workers looked around and pointed to Senba who was laid out on the floor taking as deep of breathes as possible. His leg muscles were burning. One worker said "There was no all of use. He did that all by himself."

The CD looking down on Senba: "What were you thinking? You had all these guys to help and you decide to do it yourself? Are you that dumb or you wanted the glory of saving someone?.
Senba taking a deep breath in: "I do not know sorry. I did not think i just reacted. I did not care what happened to me the only thing was that he was okay."
The CD smiled and replied: "You are going to make for a very scary but fantastic person in life son."

Medical looking at Senba: "Hey buddy how you feeling?"
Senba: "My legs are cramped up. I felt a sharp pain up the back of my right leg."
Medical with a glowing green hand of chakra feels the back of Senba's right leg and states: "Yeah you torn a muscle give me a minute."

The pain slowly subsided and Senba felt a lot better. He asked the medical: "What about the other guy?"
Medical: "He will be fine. Bruised ribs and heat exhaustion. He is being brought to the hospital now for further medical evaluation. How are you feeling now?"
Senba: "I feel better but i assume i will have to be off my leg for a bit?"
Medical nodding: "Yeah you should take it easy getting home. Keep it elevated, ice and heat rotation, no strenuous activity for twenty four hours."

Senba left the site but not without the CD having a thankful word with him for helping today.

[WC: 1,170 - Claiming 1,000 + 100 (Genin Bonus) = 1,100 Ryo / 3 AP / 5 Stat]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Construction Help [P - Mission] Empty Re: Construction Help [P - Mission]