Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Release it, The beast within Empty Release it, The beast within

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:05 pm
"This looks as good as place as any to do some much needed training so i can get used to these urges...They said the Jugo always dealt with the insanity that came with their powers but this....this is a lot," the hushed voice of the Jounin filled the ruins as he continued to look around them. Since getting the transplant which graced him with the powers of the Jugo clan, he had been experiencing night terror, cold sweats and urges he had usually never had. In his dreams he had been malformed and disfigured, a monstrosity destroying and eating all that stood in his path. A cackling cacophony of slaughter and murder, the bodies of those he once knew and loved laying among the rubble and debris of bodies of women, men and children alike. The thoughts alone didn't bother him, but he felt the urges speaking to him, coursing through his body with every breath that he took. Ibari currently stood in what was probably once the lecture hall of the village, his eyes scanning over the abandoned chalkboard and sighed," Good as place as any to try and get this under control...at least if I hulk out I can do so without anyone being nearby...," as he took his deep breath he sat down in an empty area and began to meditate. The thing that felt weird about him meditating now is that he felt the energy of the world, the Nature Chakra that Kenshin and himself were speaking of moments before his transplant. It had felt different...more alive than the regular chakra that had always been with him. It felt...as it he was be filled with life itself, mixing and commingling with the chakra that had already been within him. Making a perfect balance, but the balance was also a foreign. The more he took in the more profound the voices became.

"Do it! Murder those who come nearest to you."

"Destroy it all! Let out all of the rage within you! Go wild!!"

The voices prodded and poked at him to let the in, to let them take control and do what they will. The offer was tempting since they were feeding off his already locked up rage from his past. The betrayal he felt by both village and family alike. Were it so easy to let it all go and relish in the rage and bliss of the slaughter he could do. A small slowly formed upon his face as he began to shake, he could feel something happening to him. His body shook and writhed as he stood up and rattled his head," This is not going to happen...This is...," the feeling had begun to take root until a momentary lapse of darkness took hold of him. Time passed seemingly like a crawl before his eyes had slowly lifted to an environment that was upside down. Claw marks and holes riddled the floors and walls, slight traces of blood filled the claw marks that were around the room," What...I...Did I do...," he was confused as to what had happened but as he investigated the claw marks and his own hands he could see that the blood was his and the claw marks... were also his.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Release it, The beast within Empty Re: Release it, The beast within

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 pm
The markings hadn't startled him too much anymore in fact he had wondered just what triggered the transformation. Had it been the influx of Nature Chakra through his system? Was it the stress and trauma from the past? There had been too many variables to take into account for him to understand the Jugo traits. Because of that he sat down in a half broken chair to contemplate. What all had he really known about the Jugo clan? It was true that his clan and theirs both originated from the same village and in retrospect were regarded as titans in their own right, but the Kaguya had a lineage that could be traced back and dissected to figure out what they could do and what made them tick. Only so much was known about the Jugo considering that one of the more prominent figures of their history probably didn't leave much text wise and other things were more visual based than anything. He would of course compile what he did know...which was only what Kenshin told him and of course their fighting prowess as well. If he was going to combat this issue he needed to know what he needed to do. Looking down at his hands he found that for the first time in a long time he was troubled by the fact that he could not make a solution for this. In its passing he began to formulate a plan of sorts in order to slowly combat the eventual loss of his sanity and mind. He needed to gain a better understanding of the power he now held, in his mind he could overcome it if he new what would make him better.

The sun slowly began to move over the building as he spent hours upon hours of gathering Nature Chakra within himself, fighting against the voices that continually bombarded him with fierce retorts and promises. Each time he tried he slowly failed and passed out, waking up hours at a time displaced and out of reality. With each loss to the "demon" within him, he felt better...almost as if it had been getting better..but in truth it was not. The more he continued to fight it the more it seemed like he wanted to delve deeper into the madness. After what seemed like hours into the night he sat looking up into the sky of night panting heavily with cuts and scrapes upon him. The bleeding had stopped for a long while and he just sat there breathing, laughing almost as he sat up. Most of his time had been spent in failure, but in diving into the madness he learned that maybe....he couldn't fight it. But he could embrace it and make it his. Was that what Kenshin meant by trying to tame it or was there something deeper that he had been eluding to? So many questions to something that had very few answers...but he would have to persist if he was going to control it.

502 wc

TWC 1043

10 stats so far
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:05 am
The next day slowly crept up along the male as he found himself stirring from his nightmare filled sleeping, more claw marking adoring the walls and floors of the abandoned academy. The area was indeed the best place for him to go since here no one would hear his rage filled yells, and the growls that came from within. In fact he could sense those that came close and when they did he would release a blood curdling roar that would keep them at bay. Each passing moment granted him a soft reprieve in understanding what all had been going on with him. The rage was as sweet and alluring as a song from the most professional singer. Each note and tone pulling at his mind to come over to the side of wrath and anger. Each tasted moment that he took in the Nature chakra, his mind continued to tug closer to closer to saying yes but something kept him from doing so. As if his own mind had more than enough pride and self-preservation to do so. His training clothing had been all but ripped from the constant transforming and going back to normal. Looking down at his body he could see the subtle changes of his body, the sheer nuances from accepting such a bloodline. His stature was a little slimmer if not a bit muscular, he had some muscle but this was...different and more defined. Looking for the bag that he had brought with him, Ibari would begin to pull out a log book of his that he had been using since his departure from Konoha.

Battered and bruised he would begin to write in it as the sun slowly peeked through the cracks and crevices of the area.

"Today marks the second or third day since the successful transplant of the Jugo's clan bloodline. From the first day I did not notice any changes, but as time has gone on the changes have been hitting me. At first it was just nightmares and post psychotic tendencies...but as time has gone on and the assimilation of the bloodline continued, i feel as if I am becoming someone different. These voices, i'm calling them the voices of rage, have been edging me to accept this rage...to let it burn bright and take consequences that came with it but I have been fighting it. Something within me is keeping me from doing so and honestly I am finding myself wondering if I should just do it. The allure of letting myself fall into the abyss of rage makes me want to...become what it wants me to but if I do will I cease to be Ibari or will I become a new beast altogether. For now I am going to continue my efforts in curbing and hopefully controlling this power..if not then my only other option may be to join the club as they say."

Closing the log book he would rest his head back onto the floor and try to sleep. Hopefully the voices would be generous and let him sleep...if only.

516 wc
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:16 am
Six hours had passed since he had fell asleep, the sun had not been in the crux of its flight across the sky above him. As he knew it the voices were not going to let him sleep peacefully. Each one gradually became louder and louder as he slept urging and urging him to join them, to release the beast within. To become one with the rage that he had in him...but once again from the very recesses of his mind he pulled back into reality, slamming the door on them and steeling his mind to ignore their incessant screams and shouts. He slowly jutted from his sleep looking into the sky to try and find some solace in the sun that had been passing over him. Maybe the sky above had some solution or wise words to his predicament, but then again...what would it tell him that he did not already know. Maybe he could have went to his Kage for guidance to see how they dealt with these issues, the power of the Jugo clan was more than he thought it would be despite the warning the surgeon he got it from told him. Surely he knew that this would be a fish he could not catch alone and yet here he was attempting it. Ibari found it sort of funny or ironic in a way that he was having trouble with this. He knew about the history of the clan. He knew of their powers and abilities. What he lacked however was the information needed to properly control it. There it was again. Another fit of rage coming as his body indiscriminately took in more Nature Chakra. His body had been slowly losing the battle of attrition and he knew it all too well.

Dark. Once again he found himself sitting upside down, staring into the abyss of the night wondering just how long he had been out. Judging from the height of the moon it was a little under three hours...Which was good, his body had been trying to fight it off more than he thought. Heaving a small sigh from his lips he began to wipe the blood from his hands, healing whatever had been done to him. Was he simply getting tired of fighting against something that had now been apart of him? Or was he finally thing of accepting the power of the Jugo? Pulling out his notebook once more he would begin to transcribe his experiences on this day, but further into it. Maybe this would help him stay sane until he finally figured it out.

" Day four. The whispers and voices continue to get worse. Its almost as if they are reaching an apex, their endgame. I'm at the end of my ropes and I do not know if I am scared or excited. My body went into another fit and I was out for at least three hours, not as long as the other times but certainly concerning. My body has probably become too accustomed to these feelings, its naturally taking in this Nature Chakra without me meditating and now I hear the voices more clearly. They call to me as always like a song, a concert I am forced to sit in no matter what....But will today be my last? Only time will tell."

Closing the book he would lean into the chair and looking into the night sky...It would soon be time.

576 wc
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:28 am
Four hours passed since he had finished writing in his log book, the feeling becoming worse. To him it had reached its crescendo, his sight drifting from clarity to blurred lines with every second that passed. The song. It called to him as he leaned onto a nearby wall and caught his breath, count to ten he thought to himself. Regulate the breathing. Regulate the mind and the soul. Do not give into the madness that was crawling through your veins, pushing you to finally accept the gift you had. All Ibari could hear over his own breathing was simple. "Stop fighting it!" one voice would say. "Embrace the madness, embrace this power." another would trill into his ears. Each voice would be told to fuck off and leave him be. This is his mind. His power. He would control and deal with it as HE saw fit. All of the voices which sounded singular at first became to grow together in a cacophony of laughter and belittlement of Ibari. Telling him how foolish he was to fight against something so good, so ingrained into him. All of the voiced began to bang on the inside of his mind like it was a door, pushing and pushing him to let them in. To let them become one. It would only hurt for a second before everything had became clear to him. What was the Kaguya to do now? His rational and decision making skills were losing this battle as each word sounded like honey upon his ears, a sweet temptation that seemingly had no backlash.

Breathe. Regulate. Count to ten.

He continued to chant this mantra to himself before he found himself in blackness. Fading into the dark. Before him mentally stood a door and a figure. As it spoke, its voice spoke as one but contained legions. Each word as if it had been plucking a string from a violin. Trying to get the male to simply open the door, to let it all out and become one. The voice continued to try and persuade him, but Ibari pushed. He relented. The door and the entity were pushed to the side as he jerked back into consciousness. Ibari gasped for air, his body producing enough water to create a lake if he wanted to. The time was slowly drawing as he panicked and reached for the log book. This might have been the last time he could write. Write as a man who still had his sanity.

"This is it. The mirror before me only shows what has to be done. Not what could be, not what should be. If I were to lose myself in this and remain a maddened beast then let this show the true score. I fought for control....I fought for my sanity, but as the power continues to flow through my body I lose more of myself. It is finally time to complete the circle...and at the end we shall see if I return man...or beast."

502 wc
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:44 am
Crashing could be heard from the academy as the cackles of a madman filled their empty calls. The symphony of destruction and rage continued to fill as his body crashed into walls and items alike. Mentally he had done it. He opened the door after staring down the entity with what he thought was his final bastion, his last hope. In his attempt he had let what he feared the most come to the surface and become one with him. All of that rage. All that uncontrolled, untapped power had now been unleashed into the world to pillage and pilfer to its hearts content. With each moment he rampaged he cackled and howled uncontrollably, no words being formed and deep down he could feel it...He could feel that he had given control over and he did not care...In fact he enjoyed it. Time passed slowly within his own mind almost as if he was watching this in slow motion. As the monster raged, Ibari sat within the darkness of his mind, floating as if it was a metaphor for water until the screens had went blank. Warmth. Was it the warmth of his own blood? Had he finally burned himself out and laid broken and battered? His eyes slowly opened to the sun shining down upon him, beating down from the newly made holes in the ceiling and walls. He could not sit up so readily, but he could feel the aches and pains.

After a few hours he could finally move his limbs as if they were his own again. It was almost like he was granted his wish and awoken with a new sense of clarity. His mind went straight to the log book. Did he write inside of it before he finally gave up control to the rage? With haste he flipped through its contents and saw a message that was scrawled into its contents almost as if it was rushed...or in a panic.

"I've done it...I have given into this embrace. The song...It calls to me and i answered. It won't be long now. I...feeel...it."

The words slowly trailed off as he shook his head, slow recollections coming to his mind as he finally realized something. He prevailed. Against the odds against him, his body came back on top. He could no longer hear the voices of the rage or the power. It was silent within his mind. All had finally became one to him as he sat down on the floor and took a sigh of relief," In the end giving in to the power is what I needed the post. I know I cannot control it fully but I...have a better understanding of myself and this power. Until then..Let me continue to test it out until I can fully master it." Slowly he would begin to walk out of the academy, bag in tow as he looked back and tilted his head for a moment. His rampage had definitely did some more damage to the structure but...at least it still stood for a moment.

510 wc

TWC 2,104(+1,043)= 3,147

21(+10)= 31 stats, but can only claim 24 of them.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:04 am