Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Beyond the Walls - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond the Walls

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:45 pm
Kinzoku started talking about a new system where various Fuinjutsu would be placed on the people leaving the village. The Yuki nodded, letting Kinzoku place the seals. As Asahi talked about people outside the village, the Yuki said, "I know about them. You could say I've seen some. But I've got my wits about me."

Tadashi then made a comment about the people in Kirigakure, and Yoi raised an eyebrow, saying, "You implying something Tadashi?"

As Hanabi offered a handshake, the Yuki readily accepted it, and at the same time placed a Mark Seal. He then whispered into her ear, "If you're in Island Country, just send a letter to Kirigakure, and I can summon you into Kirigakure. Send a letter to 2439 Demelia Avenue and address it to Yoi Yuki."

The Yuki would look outward through the gates, and said, "Well, I want to get to a port by sundown. So I guess this is goodbye." The Yuki, if no one stopped him, would exit the village.

WC: 168
TWC: 779

[village exit] [placing mark seal on Hanabi] [claiming mark seal from Kinzoku and FTG seal from Kinzoku]

Will make claims if exit is approved
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23500

Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:33 pm
Once her helmet was removed, Kinzoku proceeded to place the two seals on the Kunoichi. It seemed as though she were leaving to gather materials throughout the shinobi world, her first adventure taking her to the Lightning country. Judging by the quality of the current armor the young Hyuuga was wearing, Kinzoku had no doubt she was very talent when it came to producing equipment. She was certainly in search of better more unique materials not native to the Fire country. Before she put her helmet back on, she spoke to the Nazar making a comment about whether one of the two seals placed on her would allow her to communicate with the Jounin. "This is indeed Fuinjutsu" Kinzoku spoke up, answering her first question as he placed a single finger behind the right ear of Hanabi. Upon removal of his finger, there would be the tinniest of black dots, hidden by her hair once it moved back into position. "This will allow us to communicate whenever you need" he said, displacing the hair around his own right ear to show he had a black dot there as well. "Feel free to contact me at anytime. If you ever just want to talk, or need the company of another person. I'll be there in a flash" he said with a kind smile, in an attempt to hopefully calm the girls nerves. Leaving the country for the first time was certainly a big deal and could be a scary thing. But if Kinzoku could help mitigate those feelings, he would.

With that done, he would bid farewell to the group of Konoha shinobi and safe travels to Hanabi and Yoi. If nothing else was required of him, he would proceed back towards the gates. Before going back to his post on top of the wall, he placed a Flying Thunder God seal onto the gate. The seal was formed very tiny, easily missed if someone were just walking by. He figured if he'd be working here more often, he may as well have an easy way of getting here.

[potential exit. Make claims later in case someone wants to interrupt]

Telepathy Seal placed on Hanabi
FTG placed at gates
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 pm
Similar to Asahi it seemed like Tadashi didn't know the young kunoichi either as the ginger asked the scarred Meijin about her. "I'm not sure, looks like she's quite talented and a Hyuuga nonetheless." They were able to notice Hanabi's Byakugan the moment she took off her helmet. He would then continue to listen as the former Hokage explained some more about the seals he was about to place on both Yoi and Hanabi. Kinzoku informed the smol kunoichi about how one of the Fuinjutsu seals would help them communicate no matter the distance between them. Asahi nodded, understanding that a technique like that would indeed come in handy. 

Not much left to be said for the Meijin so he decided to take his leave back into the village once he wished the Yuki and Hyuuga the best on their travels. "Safe travels and good luck, Yoi, Hanabi." Asahi smiled in a friendly manner, hoping the two of them would be able to reach their destination without any problems. 

(Potential exit back into the village)

(TWC: 1000)
Claims:
- 1000/1000 Great Fireball
- 10 stats
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:27 am
Beyond the Walls - Page 2 Imagee19
Approving WC
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:57 am
Going to make claims with my 779 wc, since no one has interrupted my exit. 
779 words towards Increased Firepower with max stats discount (1279/1875)
Mark Seal on Hanabi
Mark Seal from Kinzoku
Flying Thunder God seal from Kinzoku
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:08 am
I don't think you have to claim seals? Will check with other staff before approving this.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:28 am
Since you deal have that Mark seal tracking Jutsus and hanabi never stopped it, I'll approve it, but you do not need to approve seals from anyone else being applied to you.
Also approving WC.Beyond the Walls - Page 2 Imagee29

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:45 pm
Approved @ Hanabi
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23500

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:40 pm
twc: 1105

1105 words into Flying Thunder God: Indirect Travel
2645 from word bank to finishing learning Indirect Travel (3750/3750)
7355 remaining in word bank.

mark and ftg seal placed on Yoi
mark, ftg, and telepathy seal placed on Hanabi
ftg seal at konoha gates
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum