Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen
Stat Page : stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shark Physiology
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 19813

(Don't) Shoot the Messenger[E-Rank][inv:Ghost,wan] Empty (Don't) Shoot the Messenger[E-Rank][inv:Ghost,wan]

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:30 am
Mission Name: (Don't) Shoot the Messenger
Type: Interception/Delivery
Character Requirements: N/A
Mission Location: A small town within any country
Word Count Requirements: 500
Challenges: N/A
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 500 ryo, 1 AP

Task: You find yourself in a small town in the middle of nowhere, not large enough to be even a blip on the radar of any of the major villages or anyone of note. One night, you notice a strange and paranoid fellow passing through the area. He offers to pay you 500 ryo to keep quiet about his presence, and the strange package he is holding. Do you kill him to see what is so important? Take the offer and look the other way? Or sell him out to an interested third party? The choices, and consequences, are yours.
------------------------------------------

The soft sullen moonlight would shine down upon the brown sands of this tiny village , as two lone strangers walked about in the night. As the strolled bright would have a very confused look upon his face as he was trying to wrap it around his head , how the hell tau circulatory systems worked due them being mostly threads and skin with bones being there for mainly support. “So explain it to me again brother...your a tau which means a good deal of your bodily composition is constructed of those black strings? Further more how does your body operate when transfering liquids do are certain groups of thread dedicated to blood flow while other take care of bodily functions? Or is it that you have organs but the black threads cover most of everything? Im sure you understand my curisity not much is known about your clan other than they once tryed to eliminate hashirama senju”

He would say rubbing his chin in thought looking up at the stars as they walked. When they rounded the next corner they would bump into a young man who would fall backwards upon coming in contact with the two. He clothes seemed to be pretty worn out his skin was matted with sweat and grime as is he had recently been in one hell of a scuffle , he was holding a package under his arm as if life depended on it he would look back and forth rapidly as the voices of several men could be heard in the distance , he would pull out one thousand five hundred ryo and bow to the pair before him “please say you didn’t see me i’ll you’ll never see me again , i beg of you” he would say holding out his trembling hands hoping they would accept the money. Hot tears slowly streaming down his hidden face onto the sand stone that made the sidewalk beneath thier feet.

WC:323
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

(Don't) Shoot the Messenger[E-Rank][inv:Ghost,wan] Empty Re: (Don't) Shoot the Messenger[E-Rank][inv:Ghost,wan]

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 am
Wan and the group were spending time in a small town to rest up after wandering from Bright's Office. The Senju walked with his head held low, body shifting left and right as each foot treaded through the hot sands of Wind Country. In his bag a scroll, the first he's ever purchased. The first to hold a body in it for him as well. He intended to make it back to the small village and inform The YAGA about it, he intends that maybe they'd have a solution to what can be done by Wan's cursed deed. "Once I make it back to the village, I'll see if they've picked up any contracts for pay. Afterward, I'll explain to them what happened yesterday, hopefully, they'll view it as a blessing other than a curse." Wan didn't know what could be done with the body entirely, but he had heard from Serah that there was a man in Wind Country who experimented with them heavily and maybe would be interested in telling more about the body, if not be interested in purchasing. After a few more hours, he finally made it back to the village, the inn is the gathering hub for the group while the sun was down. Hopefully, the pair had found some way to get some cash, and as the Senju shuffled towards the small Inn he could sense multiple chakra signatures in the vicinity, a small muffled voice soon calling out as he approached closer. 

"Please say you didn’t see me I’ll you’ll never see me again! I beg of you!"

As Wan followed the voice he soon approached what seemed to be a beggar on his knees. When the Senju lifted his head more he could see both Ghost and Dr. Bright, both of them seeming to be the target of the man begging and crying his soul out. It seemed like something interesting had also begun to elapse here as well. "I'm sure everything is fine, no?" Wan would say, the young boy stepping from the shadows behind the back of the beggar. He'd face all three of them, tilting his head slightly as he removed the black hoodie from over his head. The man looked at Wan, his hands shaking with a rather large amount of Ryo held up. After Wan would see the cash, he would look up at the Tau and Bright. "Have we conquered a village just based upon how we appear?" He would ask the two of them, wondering why this guy was seeming to give an entire month's rent to the two of them. They needed that money so the guy was going to come up off of that loot regardless. Wan was just more interested in knowing what the man was so worked up about, let alone how Ghost and Bright found themselves out here the same time as his arrival. 

[WC: 484]
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

(Don't) Shoot the Messenger[E-Rank][inv:Ghost,wan] Empty Re: (Don't) Shoot the Messenger[E-Rank][inv:Ghost,wan]

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm
Ghost would be walking along with the doctor e that was Bright. He was such a curiosity fellow indeed he was. But too be honest he did not blame him. After all he is not tye first to ask how the hell is Ghost even moving? Thinking back to what his grandmama used to say about the Tau. Looking over back at him he would simply smile as he did. Holding up his right hand he would look on at his fellow brother. As he made his back thread appear to come out of his hands. He would smile at him. "So you see this me doctor the best medic ninja in the world. Not many people could tell you about a Tau this I promise. But what they can tell you is we are no more human then a human puppet. No we do not feel pain. We Tau do not have a nerve system. But we do have organs just no blood like you all have. How does that even work you may ask? Well are black threads and nothing more nothing else. I'll tell you what I could allow you to research my body and the Tau. Learned everything you want to know about us. Then hopefully that will ease your mind on all that is the Tau."

Soon he would look on as the two would make it to an ally way. There they would see a strange boy no older then say sixteen. Looking on he would start to ask them about taking some money. Money was what made the world go around. Looking on he would see a small package he was carrying. Once he put two and two together he was clearly running away. Ghost would look on and a smile would come across his face. But just as he was about to talk Wan would appear. This would spark a more professional response. But he would say something that took him by interest. "Have we conquered a village just based upon how we appear? Now that seems like a good idea indeed. To take over a village would be one for the books itself. But he would look on at the boy and not even ask questions." We are YAGA you should have ask us to protect you by all means. But instead you pay us to keep quiet. Very well. We will accept this payment of yours but be warned. Those without power will be crushed.

Wc415
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum