Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeSun May 26, 2024 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeSun May 26, 2024 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder Iburi
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
67 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Knock Knock Empty Knock Knock

Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:12 pm
"I should have stopped at that cave a few miles back and rested...The desert during the day is too unforgiving...even if you wear this depressingly neutral colored cloak. The village should be in my sights soon so i'll get some food and rethink my plan," the male mused to himself as he walked toward the North. He had just finished the last of his water a half mile back. Ibari had just dodged another cell of ninja trying to find him no doubt they had came from the village he had fled so long ago. With that in mind he figured getting to Suna would no doubt be in haste even if he couldn't gain asylum he would simply stop for provisions and keep going. There had been startling rumors surrounding the desert village. That it was overran by Missing Ninja and declared a haven for them. If that was the case then since the disappearance of the prior Kazekage and the joint exams between Konoha and Suna...things had gotten worse. On the same hand however this could also be something that could help him in his future plans. When it comes to this village however he had been going into the dark, an issue he might just need to look into.

Then again this could have played well into his plans and subsequently his aid in dodging Konoha if they were not going to give up pursuing him. If the village took him in as a missing ninja then why would they give him up? That was the chain of thoughts though his trust in people had been...flimsy at best. What seemed like hours passed as he stopped near the gates of the village, waiting for a small quell in the sandstorm that was brewing as he walked to subside. He hadn't wanted to try and slip in under the guise of the storm, that would be stupid and foolish. As it slowly died down the sight of crimson upon its walls caused him to blink for a moment before removing his goggles to see if he had been seeing right. The blood that had been stained into the sands caused him to whistle lowly to himself," So the rumors might have been true. This might be either good or bad for me but what else do I have.. Let's see if this goes as planned...hopefully it does. I hate wandering," tapping his chin he would continue to move forward, stopping 5 meters in front of the gate before waiting to see if anyone was there. Of course he would try to peruse the area with his chakra senses, trying to find anybody he could that was near. Whether or not someone had came to see him, Ibari would of course wait until he was addressed or talked to. With the current look of the village it seemed like whatever happened to the village was recent, but the blood looked like it was dried already....And that was indeed a lot of blood.

Last edited by Ibari on Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Knock Knock Empty Re: Knock Knock

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:33 pm
The hunched and somewhat stocky form of Han could be seen within the small guard post near the main entrance to the village, not up above but down on the ground, because really, who the hell could have a decent conversation with someone from over 75 meters away, certainly not him... he was old dammit, his hearing wasn't the same as it used to be. It wasn't as though he was worried though, really... what idiots that actually wished a place like this harm would bother trying to enter through the front gates? They would be much better off trying to scale the walls or something... well, they'd probably die doing so, but still, better than trying to walk through the gates. He couldn't see the man approaching due to the sandstorm that was currently raging, nor could he really hear anything due to the howling winds, but that was fine. He could see clearly enough once they got close enough to The Cleft itself... such an easy to defend location, the kid really struck gold when he decided to take this fine gem from the warmongers of Kumogakure. 

His thoughts were cut off when the sandstorm began to die down, and he began to be able to see the man nearing the entryway.

"Hey, you there! I'll need your name and reason for coming here before I can let you through." He would state simply, his harsh voice almost seeming to echo down the sole entryway of the village. 
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:12 pm
He looked around for the voice for a moment before he saw the person and walked closer to him, not too close so that he did not cause any reason to attack and also because he was a foreign ninja in their lands. Since he had only a single bag he would have dropped it on his left and nod to the ninja at the gate," Name? Ibari. I don't actually have a surname so its kinda hard to give that out, but my reason for being here? I seek asylum, rest and a pursuit of knowledge and power. I hear this is a haven for missing ninja and wayward souls so I figured why not try my luck here," he didn't give any reason to set off any alarms for he was being quite honest with his answer though many might have thought he had been lying. Luckily for him, Ibari wasn't and that should have made things a lot easier.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:51 pm
Han would give a light chuckle when he heard the boys reasons for coming here... it was always the same, people were forced to leave or abandon their villages, and they came to despise the lonely life that they would lead after... so when they hear tell of a place that would accept them, they flocked there. So many had come here for the same reason, and it was part of the reason that he was still here as well... he had found a place to call home, a place that accepted him... but it changed over time, and where it once welcomed those without homes it eventually began to treat them the same as everywhere else, and that was when he moved on. He just hoped that this place wouldn't become like that... as long as the kid was in charge it wouldn't, but despite the tales he wasn't invincible and he wouldn't be here forever...

"Well Ibari, you've come to the right place. Head to either the Villages Hospital, or the Kazekage's Mansion and speak to the receptionists. Ask for Kenshin Uzumaki, they'll let you know if he's there. He's the leader of this little slice of paradise." The stocky older man would explain, a calm look on his face as he gazed at the form of Ibari, lightly wondering what his story was, but suppressing that since it was none of his damn business.

WC: 237
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:04 am
After the man had told him where to find the leader of the village, Ibari gave a small nod and thanked the male as he headed into the village gates. Finding the hospital would probably be the easiest and his best bet so he would begin to head there. For some reason he felt as if this would either go good or bad, only time would tell.

[Exit into Suna]

729 words
7 stats and 729 words towards Earth Shadow Clone
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:46 am
With that done Han would return the nod and continue to his watch