Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Knock Knock.... Empty Knock Knock....

Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 pm
Knock Knock......

Who's there?

Who do you think?

Thats not really how you do a joke....

Who says I'm joking?

Maku awoke in a sweat.  That dream again......How it haunted him.  He could barely get an hour of sleep before it happened and he would be awoken by seemingly nothing at all.  Something.... was wrong.  Something was forcing its way to the surface, and Maku knew what it must be.  Walking to the corner of the room he washed his face and gazed into the mirror. 

CRASH

He shattered the mirror with a fist.  The image that had looked back at him.  Half his face, half covered by a mask.  His breathing was running ragged.  His chakra fluctuated, unable to keep it under control.  He had thought that the part of Youka he had taken all those months ago would simply die out within his body.  In truth it had done for a long time.  Maku's mind was a disordered place, and it had kept the creature under control without much problems for all this time.  However, lately things had started to change.  Maku found himself laughing at things that weren't funny, unable to stop himself.  Or he felt himself plotting gruesome deeds for his own enjoyment.  

Trying to steady himself, he wasn't sure what he should do.  Talk to the demon?  No that was out of the question and would do nothing for him in the end.  Though he had strength he could not force this entity back down for much longer.  Soon he would succumb, he knew it to be a matter of time.  Each moment that ticked was one tick closer to the end of his sanity.  Not really understanding how this could even be, possible.  Maku barely believed in these creature.

Unfortunately we aren't pixie dust friend.  Your belief has no powers here.

That voice again...........  His hands began to shake.  Was this the end.....

It doesn't have to be, if you would just loosen up a little.  You have become so solid, so rigid, you aren't even playing by your own rules anymore.

I have done what I thought had to be done.  Isn't that enough

No, no it isn't because I know you want more.  You want more and more and more.  Never to be filled, but you have become stone.  You make plans but do not act, wouldn't it be fun to go do something?

Do what?  What could I do.......

Why not blow something up, they say stress relief is therapeutic.  Takigakure is nice this time of year isn't it?

For enjoyment you would have me murder countless individuals?

I wouldn't call it murder, I would say.....casualties of fun.  What do you think?

No.....n...o.....maybe....

Shhhhhh, listen to the sound of my words, it'll be fun.  Remember the fight with the demon, how much fun it was.  Imagine that, but on a larger scale...

That....does sound rather nice now that you mention it.......

(Exit/closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum