Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hindsight is 20/20 [Private, Max]

+4
Site Administrator
Mizuki Ohta
Duncan Crawford
Noboru Kaito
8 posters
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Hindsight is 20/20 [Private, Max] Empty Hindsight is 20/20 [Private, Max]

Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:22 am
This had not been how Kaito envisioned his day going. When he woke up that fateful morning, his plan was to address the village’s surplus of weaker genin by pairing them up and forcing them to grow together. Alternatively, pairing them up with higher ranked ninjas who could use their higher status and prowess to lift their compatriots. Now, his plan wouldn’t be quite as effective: he was no longer in a position of barking out orders at orders and expecting them to be listened to. On that morning, Kaito had lost his Jounin position to Zento Yuki, his teammate.

Truth be told, Kaito had not lost it, but rather yielded it. A severe cut on his cornea made it rather difficult to continue the fight, but looking it now, he started it off with a mistake; he gave his position away to his opponent in an effort to catch him off guard, and was punished for it when his opponent managed to run off away from him and discharge one of their water attacks. Kaito could be fuming, but he wasn’t. Truth was simple: he would have likely lost that fight anyway. He was pretending he was a jounin defending his rank, but in truth, he was a genin with a jounin vest. Kaito never took proper steps to become a jounin, it was an upjump, and now more than even that was blatant. He had not earned the rank, and now someone usurped it from him. It was likely for the better.

Nevertheless, his eye hurt. A blinding pain, quite literally, as he could barely see shapes and lines contouring the path he took to the village. He made it into the hospital, right hand pressed against his ripped open right eye, and demanded to see a ninja who could heal him. When the doctor tried to, he declined: he would need a transplant, Kaito said. The doctor was confused, but Kaito showed him a scroll. Within, he white eye of the Hyuuga, which he wished to incorporate into himself.

The doctor was confused for a moment, but knew just who to call. He took off from the hospital to find Maximillian Yamaguchi.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Hindsight is 20/20 [Private, Max] Empty Re: Hindsight is 20/20 [Private, Max]

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:19 am
The little lord was making his way home, his mood soured by this bodies inability to enjoy food and drink. He could eat, but it didn't taste like anything. This body didn't require food, and if it lacked any taste the action was without meaning. Shaking his head, he would begin to enter his home before being flagged down by a messenger. Max would thank him, taking the note and giving a quick once over. He was needed at the hospital? Was this because he discharged himself -or more accurately allowed Kiseragi to do so- from the hospital a few days prior? Well, if it couldn't be helped...

Max would make his way to the hospital, his body slowly but surely starting to react as quickly as he would like it to. It was still a long process though, like learning how to walk all over again, on top of suddenly having to teach yourself not to breath. That was the hardest part, honestly.

Max would make his way to the desk, asking why he was summoned. They directed him to the room in which a fellow Kumo shinobi was waiting. Max would have heard the situation from the doctor while travelling there, and so he would step in an gaze upon Kaito Noburo. The smell of death and decay would permeate the room, and while his presence may compromise the sanitation of the room, he was more than capable of fighting off anything that it would cause in his patients. Max would be adorned in his white, flowing robes. This transformation would also show his Kumo headband dangling at his neck. 

"I am a bit... surprised they called for... me." Max would try to get out, his mind starting to consciously think about not breathing while speaking. "So, you need a ...transplant? Let me... see that eye." Max would say, walking over to the patient. "I can take away... any physical discomfort you may have." 

Once Kaito allowed Max to see the damage, he questioned whether or not a transplant was really needed. "I can fix the damage... without the need for a new eye... but I was summoned because the doctor knew this and it probably... went against some code of ethics or such. Can you show me the new eye you desire?" Max would ask wondering what this man hoped to gain from such an unnecessary procedure. His focus on not breathing while speaking was beginning to click in his mind.

Should Kaito show him the hyuuga eye, Max would grin. "I know a great deal about the Byakugan, along with detailed studies of hyuuga DNA and how it combines with those of other foreign genetics." Max would smile, hoping to reassure Noburo, "I'm probably the most qualified to do this in the village."
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:10 pm
The sight of what entered the room shocked Kaito, to say the least. This had not been what he expected. For a moment, he considered if this was not all a fever dream he was having; but the sensation of fine sand on his bare chest told him it likely was not, as he had been earlier in the training grounds, turning earth into sand with his Hiding Like A Mole technique, in an attempt to murder his pupil. Even still he was unaware that this was the new form of the former Raikage, his new and latest puppetry experiment, considering what Nobunaga, the invader, had done. Kaito fortified his nerves as the boy kage approached, speaking slowly. Upon invitation, he released the scroll, and allowed the form before him to take a hold of the byakugan. Upon being questioned on the motives, he spoke as firmly as the pain on his right eye allowed him.

“If I wanted this eye healed I would’ve let one of these doctors do their job. I need this eye in my skull, and no better time than this to do the deed. Some bandits apparently managed to gget their hands on one of these, and I confiscated it from them when I destroyed their base of operations, and figured I'd keep it for myself. Every soldier of the Kumogakure needs every advantage they can get in these dire times. So, let’s do this, yeh?”

Impatience permeated his being, both pain from his cut eye but also anxiety in receiving Ghost’s gift. He hoped no questions would be asked, because frankly, Kaito wouldn’t give any answers.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:32 am
Max would listen to the man speak, wondering where a bandit encampment got there hands on such an item. He wouldn't ponder it for too long, though, as the tone and irritation in the voice of Kaito suggested he was in a hurry. Understandable, as he was likely in a great deal of pain at the moment. Max would quickly form the hand seals needed to perform the technique for Chakra Anesthetic, aimed at easing the suffering he had. The chakra would center on the boys fingers, five small blue flames of chakra. "You may feel slight discomfort at first, but no worse than that eye. Then... all your physical pain will wash away." Max would then place his fingers at the chest of Kaito, allowing the technique to do its job.

"Are you still feeling pain?" Max would ask, his question more to gauge if he should begin the transplant than to ensure this man felt okay. If he could still feel, then he may move during the procedure, and the last thing needed is to have the hyuuga eye damaged before this is complete. Once given confirmation, Max would place his fingers into the eye socket, move it to behind the existing eye and with a small amount of force, it would come out with a noticeable popping sound. The damaged eye would then be sat on the table, the boy then forming the seals needed for Mystical Palm jutsu. His hands would begin to shift to a green aura, the jutsus gentle glow filling the room. 

"You are not really needed for this, doctor. Worry not, for he is in good hands." Max would say, reassuring that all would be fine. Max would then take the eye, gently inserting it into the now empty socket. The healing energy of his jutsu would mend the damaged tissue, forming connections to the new eyeball without any difficulties. Max would continue to heal, making sure that he could in fact see out of this new eye and the process was complete before ending the technique. 

Once done, Max would nod and stretch out his hand. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Kaito. Put that Byakugan to good use."

OoC - Unsure how long Palm is needed for transplant, will do any posts needed to get it done. Used AP can be tallied if needed.

Jutsu used:

Chakra Anesthetic
Mystical Palm
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:59 am
It was difficult to decipher the reaction of the good doc as Kaito explained his side, but he didn't seem to have much of an issue with it: performing a few quick handseals, the doctor produced blue light from his finger tips, speaking of slight discomfort he may feel before placing his digits to Kaito's naked chest. Within seconds, all of Kaito's discomfort washed away, replaced by a numb sensation all over his body which made him feel quite uneasy. Upon being asked whether he still felt pain, Kaito shook his head and let out a simple "no" before moving his hand away from his bleeding eye. When the doctor moved to remove his injured eye, the sound it produced turned Kaito's stomach a bit, but before long blue light would inundate his vision as the byakugan slowly but surely rooted into Kaito's nervous system, and before long, he was able to view the blue light from the eye of his former student. Kaito closed the eyelid while the chakra did it's job, but it appeared he was indeed in good hands, and for it the redhead would be very thankful.

Once done, the doctor extended his hand to Kaito, who looked at it with brown and white eyes. He grabbed the doctor's hand, who knew his name, and in slight shame he spoke. "Thank you, doc. I don't even know your name. I am Noboru Kaito, though, and I will forever be thankful for your services. If you ever need me, call me." He waited a moment. "While I am embarrassed about this, I'm afraid I wish to ask you one more favor..." He drew another scroll from his weapon pouch. "Within this scroll is the severed torso and legs of one Volt Uchiha, a Kumogakure ninja who tried running away. I tried returning it to his family, but they refused to bury someone who tried to run away, and wished to destroy the body. I said I would do it, but of course I didn't; the Uchiha bloodline is far too powerful to try and dispose of without repurposing when possible. Can you imbue me with the Uchiha's legendary power, doctor? I still have one eye socket and plenty of body to be replaced with, and I think this will bolster my abilities very much, and could prove useful to the Kumogakure. Could you?"
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13 pm
Max would take the man's hand, a sign of respect to the Kumo shinobi. He was honestly a tad surprised that so many people hadn’t recognized him. This definitely felt like a completely foreign Kumo that he was somehow just a visitor in. He would look up with a smile, “I am Maximillian Yamaguchi,” he would start to turn before being asked one more favor from the man.

The boy would turn back, his smile fading a bit down to a mere grin. “Understandable. Waste not, want not. I can perform the procedure… but are you certain that this is something you desire?” Max would shake his head, completely understanding the odd sensation of a strange, different body with parts you weren’t accustomed to. “It is one thing to simply replace a damaged eye… but you have no major wounds for me to graft this flesh onto. If you were missing an arm, it would be far easier to decide how to approach this. Where exactly is the body bisected at? If certain internal organs were left intact it would be a much simpler and less dangerous surgery. Not to mention…” Max would trail off momentarily, his mind considering the possibility of what this man may become, “The Uchiha bloodline tends to become a curse to those that have it.” He would point to his eyes, simply to help visually represent his next words, “Most people that hold on to the ‘power’ of the Sharingan tend to become monstrous with their strength. Perhaps it is a flaw in humanity and not simply the eyes themselves…” Max would shrug, unsure if this analysis was correlation or causation, “I just want to make sure that you fully understand what you are asking of me, for once it is done there is no turning back.”

Max would let Kaito consider these words, letting them sink in fully. This was a major, life changing decision, and one that shouldn’t be decided without forethought. Max would retain his posture, waiting for an answer. If Kaito decided to go along with it, he would add in. “This is going to be a much more involved surgery. Understand that I will have to open you up, it will take a long while, and you will likely be sore for a bit afterwards.” Medical jutsu was impressive, but it wasn’t like it magically fixed everything. Speeding up the natural healing process would only go so far unless being constantly treated until the person fully recovered.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:25 pm
Kaito’s eyebrows rose ever so slightly when he realized just who had performed the procedure on him. Maximillian Yamaguchi, wonder boy of the Kumogakure, the ninja who at the ripe age of twelve years of age defeated the Raikage of his day and took for himself the reigns of power. Kaito didn’t so much dislike the young ninja, so much as he envied him: a deep seated insecurity was shaken whenever he thought of the blond lad in front of him, reminding Kaito that in spite of the time difference between the two, Kaito was nowhere near close to being as powerful or accomplished as the lad. To add insult to the injury of his pride, he had just helped him become more powerful with the byakugan of Ghost Hyuuga in his socket, and Kaito just asked for more help. He pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes, swallowing his pride, and his unreasonable expectation that the lad was somehow to blame for being more powerful than Kaito. Kaito was, and had always been, the architect of his own desolate conditions.

When Max questioned how Kaito would like to go about it, he kept it simple. “Well, I’m both a smoker and a drinker, while this kid was neither, so hook me up with a new liver or new lungs. Whichever comes off easier.” A small jest, but one he meant it. “The body was bisected at the hip, all organs are intact. It’s been in this storage corpse since the death, so it’s fresh. I’ll need an organ, and an eye.” He pointed at his still good eye. Max spoke further though.

The eyes of the Uchiha tend to become a curse to its bearer. Kaito thought back to the amber eyes of the young conqueror.

When he had met the soon to be Raikage, he had the impression that upon his young shoulders laid the load of power and loneliness. It had messed with Kaito something fierce. But something more had messed with him: the insurmountable gap in power between himself and the conqueror, who spoke of another far more powerful than himself, and then, in Kaito’s mind, the vision of yet another canyon separating himself from another monstrously powerful ninja. “Power seems to have that effect, Lord Rai… erm… Maximillian, sir. When I met our current Raikage, I saw a man who appeared to be alone in the world. Perhaps that’s because he alone destroyed the upper echelon of our forces alongside the one who defeated you. But there was also something in his eyes that spoke of his loneliness to me. I’ve been alone too, for the most part, and I wasn’t even powerful to begin with. I wanted to create a system in the Kumogakure where we could create bands of brothers and sisters to assist each other and help shoulder the burdens of power. I didn’t quit on that vision just yet. But at the same time, I must become stronger. I can’t be a burden to others around me; for too long have I watched those more capable and powerful than me grow while I watched from the sidelines. If I must bear the curse of the Sharingan in order to grow in power, so be it. If all goes well, I will have someone to share my burdens with. And if all goes well, Maximillian, you can count on me to share any burdens you might have.”

With that, Kaito handed the scroll over to Max, and laid upon the bed he had been sitting on. “See you on the other side, Lord Maximillian. Thanks for helping me.”

Last edited by Noboru Kaito on Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:40 am
Hearing his joking words, Max would laugh. Replacing a lung might prove difficult, the risk of such a procedure far outweighing any potential minor increase in capability. Technically it was not Max’s decision to make, really. If the man wanted to take the risk who was Max to deny him that choice? Still, he was presented with two options and so he would decide to replace the organ that had a much higher success rate of the transplant having no complications. Max would nod, accepting the task that now stood before him.

“I have yet to meet the new Raikage. I do hope that he has the best interests of Kumo in mind.” Max would reply with a kind smile. He wouldn’t speak much on the subject, not wanting to concern this shinobi with his own fears. Kumo was his home, and something he cherished dearly. If this new Raikage didn’t have the best interests of this land in mind, he would likely find himself at odds with the young lord. Everything he had heard so far allowed him to have faith that Kutari meant well, and so he wouldn’t rush to any judgements regarding the man.

“Your plan is a noble one. Power can weigh heavily on ones shoulders and easily crush the spirit of those unable to resist it.” Max didn’t wish to weaken Kaito’s resolve, as growing stronger meant that by extension Kumo would become more powerful as well. It was just that he wondered if the man lying before him would be able to shoulder the burden he so eagerly sought. Only time would be able to answer that one.

“Indeed you shall,” Max would reassure the man. He would then place his hand on Kaito’s head. Max would pour his chakra into the man’s tenketsu point in the head, his consciousness rapidly fleeting. This was the first step of his Chakra Lobotomy, though he would simply use it to put Kaito to sleep and wouldn’t go about destroying his brain’s neural pathways. He would then unseal the scroll, removing the dead body and setting it on the floor. With a few quick movements, his hands would be on a surgical scalpel, cutting open the cadaver without even so much as a flinch. He would remove the entire liver and set it to the side before plucking out one of the Sharingan eyes the patient also desired. With both bits ready to be implanted, he would move to Kaito.

Max would use the surgical tools here in the hospital to open up his gut, allowing the young puppeteer clear access to the man’s liver. It wouldn’t take long for him to remove the original and then place the replacement in its place. There were connections that needed to be reestablished, but luckily Max knew what he was doing and then with Mystical Palm repair the damages done. Part one was completed, but now it was on to the second procedure. This one would be far simpler and go as quickly as it had with the Byakugan. With a similar sound the original eye would pop out, Max then replacing it with the Sharingan from the corpse. His healing palm would once again come in handy here, allowing the new organ to attach to the existing system with little to no issue.

With the procedure over Max was ready to wake Kaito, but curiosity about the happenings of his village while he was in a coma took over, and he would begin to use the Mind Reading technique on Kaito. He wanted to try and learn about all that he had missed while lying dormant in a hospital bed similar to this one.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:51 am
Mid thread claiming Byakugan and 2-Tomoe Sharingan.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:13 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum