Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

One's True Potential (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: One's True Potential (Open)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:15 pm
The fight between the two shinobi was interesting, Sai knew who the winner of th fight would be but to see Asahi put in such effort was commendable. Sai could tell the blow Snow landed on Asahi was a painful one, even with Asahi effort to soften the blow a knee to the ribs hurts like hell. As Snow clone didnt seem to go easy on the new shinobi, it made Sai wander how far was Snow going to go with this training session. Sai didnt want Snow to accidentally go to far and hurt Asahi. He had faith that Snow would be able to learn how to restrain himself. Sai was enjoying this spar more than anything he had been apart of the last couple days.
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 14850

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:07 pm
No matter how hard he was trying to hold on, the difference between the two of them was crystal clear. Where he was able to parry Snow's first two attacks Asahi was having trouble following up his own strikes as it was obvious he was lacking in the offensive department. Whereas the young Meijin succeeded in predicting the Shadow Clone's movements twice, the third time would prove too much to handle, at least at the level he currently was. It wasn't only mere skill or pure speed, but experience as well. Asahi could tell it wasn't Snow's first time being in a spar whereas he himself had never been into a real fight. So it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that he was way in over his head.

Even if he wanted to he wouldn't be able to describe what just happened. The Yuki started to pull out some acrobatic moves to which Asahi didn't know the answer. Not that he would be able to react even if he knew what to do. Snow's clone would swing his right leg up using Asahi's extended arm as a way to gain enough leverage to get his leg up. He would hold onto Asahi's arm and have his right leg wrap around the front of Asahi's neck, using his own weight to knock the due to the ground. Snow would push his hips up with his leg going across Asahi's throat to force him into submission.

Knocked down to the ground and put into an unfavorable position there weren't many options left. Either he would let Snow break his arm or he would tap out. Tapping one of the clone's legs Asahi admitted defeat. "I guess this is my loss" Asahi would say in an awkwardly manner, but deep down inside there was also room for a certain amount of pride for making it this far. "I hope I at least forced you to get a little bit serious" he would say with a slight smile. 

(WC: 336, TWC: 2973)
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 20100

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:05 am
Snow looked down at Asahi and his clone as the clone had his arm in a near-break situation. Asahi had the look of defeat and began tapping on the clone's leg. This is when Snow walked up, telling the clone to hold the arm into position, but release some of the pressure. "No." Snow said plainly. "You do not get to tap my friend. If this was a real fight, your arm would be in two separate pieces. If you want to learn how to fight, you learn how on your back in defeat, not on your feet in victory. Now, you still have another arm free. The clone only has one leg going across your body, but even if he had two your main goal stays the same. Get your upper body free and get into a mount position. I will demonstrate."

Snow created a second shadow clone and got into the same position that Asahi was in, except the clone had both of his legs across Snow's body. When Asahi would watch what Snow would do, Snow would look over to Asahi and explain. "Now, this is a horrible posiiton to be in, but not an impossible position to get into. Sai this would be a great lesson for you, too." Snow would then demonstrate how to escape the hold. He used his one free hand to spread the clone's legs, moving the leg higher up on Snow's body. He would then slip through the opening and fling both of his knees over the clone's legs while landing on soft blow to the clone's chin. "This is exactly how you want to escape that type of hold. I am the type of fighter that goes for joints and weak spots in the body, which is some of the hardest fighters to deal with. If you want to learn to fight with jutsu, you should first learn how to fight with your fists, but more importantly, your mind. Now, it's your turn to show me that you have learned this lesson."

Snow would stand up from the mounted clone, who would also stand up next to Snow. They would both watch as Asahi would demonstrate the same maneuver that Snow had just showed him.

WC:375
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Sai watched in amusement as the Snow clone was able to get Asahi into a arm lock. He wandered was Asahi going to be able to get his way out of this one, but unfortunately he wasent. Sai felt as though there was something off about Snow, the noraml fun and nice person that his rival was gone. Instead he had a more blood thirsty vibe to him. His fear was only more confirmed when Sai saw Asahi tap, but Snow walked over and said no. He was happy to see that Snow was only trying to teach Asahi get out of the move. He continued to watch them both.
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:09 pm
Well it seemed like Asahi had guessed wrong when he thought their spar was over as the outcome looked to be decided. But nothing was less true since the real Snow was coming over, walking towards the position both his clone and Asahi were in. As the Yuki started to explain what the young Meijin's next move should be, Snow created a second Shadow Clone as he would continue his demonstration. Paying close attention to the Yuki's explanation Asahi decided he would steal with his eyes as much as possible, so he would remember exactly what to do once the demonstration was over. 

He wasn't used to this style of fighting, heck he hadn't been in a fight for as long as he could remember. The young genin wasn't much for conflict which might sound a bit ironical given he became a shinobi after all. Deep down inside even he knew it would be impossible to spend his life as a ninja without shedding a single drop of blood. If he wanted to protect his grandfather and himself he would have to learn how to defend as well as attack. And this was exactly what Snow was teaching him, Asahi knew his sparring partner only had good intentions.

It was in the Meijin's best interest to focus on carrying out exactly what Snow showed him. As the Yuki had finished his explanation it was now Asahi's turn. First he used his free hand to spread the clone's legs, moving the leg higher up on his body. Following up Asahi would slip through the opening and fling both of his knees over the clone's legs while landing a soft blow to the clone's chin. Copying the exact same movements as Snow he was able to get his upper body free and got into a mounted position, just how the other shinobi had explained him to do. "It wasn't as fluent as yours but I think it wasn't too bad for a first time." He would wipe off his sweat as it had been quite some time he had to put in this amount of exercise. 

(WC: 354, TWC: 3327)
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:48 am
Snow had just finished his demonstration and he hoped Asahi had paid very close attention to what he had just performed, performing the technique wrong could very well result in injury and the loss of your arm being in one piece. When he was done, he looked over to Asahi and watched as he prepared himself to perform the same maneuver that he had just completed. Asahi laid there, then sprung into the maneuver. He freed his upper body with relative ease and proceeded to mount the clone. Snow and his clones watched as Asahi performed the maneuver with relative ease and figured it would be a good time to continue on with the spar. Just as Asahi finished mounting the clone, he looked over to Snow. This is when Snow said simply "Never drop your guard." As he was saying this, the mounted clone would send a left cross to the scarred one's chin.

With his guard down, the clone would have little to no issue landing this punch and moving into the next phase of the attack. The clone would then thrust his hips upwards, creating a small gap between the scarred one and the mounted clone. Slipping underneath Asahi with this opportunity, the clone would be just behind Asahi, still on the ground. The clone would then rotate his body around, grabbing onto his ankle as he rotated on the grass. The clone would then wrap his legs around Asahi's right leg, and would twist the ankle enough to give him an incredibly painful sensation, but wouldn't be enough to break anything. Snow then walked a little closer, still being five meters away from the scarred one and the clone. "Never let your guard down. But while you're here, what is going to be your next move?" Snow would allow Asahi to answer, for he wanted to see if he had any knowledge of the situation at hand. If he didn't, well Snow wouldn't judge, he was sure that Asahi was new to the realm of combat, but this was the best way to learn. To be put into hard situations, and be given the freedom to think his own way out. 

WC:365
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:16 am
Sai stood up, beliving that the two were done their sparring session. He was hapy to see Snow teach someone new how to fight. He had his worries about Snow ever since that night he had attack Akira and himself, but after watching him today it gave him a slight sense of relief. Sai enjoyed watching Snow teach Asahi how to break free of the lock he had him in, something Sai himself was going to use in the future. Even though Sai was enjoying watching Snow hurt Asahi, he was growing bored with just watching the two go at it. He needed something for himself to do, something that was going to make sure he didnt waste his time today.

As he was about to start doing some solo training, he seen Snow attempt to get Asahi into another lock, but this time a leg lock. Sai slighty chuckled at how Snow was attacking Asahi, it always best to expect the un expected. He wanted to watch what Asahi would do but his bordom was out of control at his point. "Snow i think he had enough and besides im growing tired of watching you two spar, lets learn some jutsu", Sai said looking at Snow. Sai was ready for a change of pace, looking to get something more our of today than just simple fighting.
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:16 pm
Asahi would learn that a fight is never really over until it's over. He would find that out the hard way as the clone suddenly hit him on his chin the moment he stopped paying attention, thinking the spar was over once he would get out of its hold. Using this momentum to sneak up behind the Meijin, Snow's shadow clone eventually put him in a leg lock. The real Snow would then make his way towards where the clone and Asahi were, but remained a distance of five meters. Asking the scarred shinobi if he knew what his next move should be.

Thinking out loud the young shinobi started to think what his possibilities were. "Maybe I should try to unfold his legs and escape my hips out sideways, or apply a heel hook to one of his legs. Or maybe I should think about clearing the knee line and get my knee free from his legs." He began to look for ways to break his opponent's posture, whether it be by clinching the back of his head or neck, or by attacking his clinching arm. Asahi continued trying to come up with possible countermoves and kept rambling on. "Straighten my leg out and then rotate my foot outward. Next, I need to try to get on top, this is where my second foot comes into play, prying apart my opponent's knees. Keeping my foot on his knee to open it up."

If that wouldn't work he could start by pinning his opponent's foot on the ground with his hand, and then simply hop his hips over to the other side of their foot. Once he circled all the way around his opponent's legs, he could utilize his free foot to swim and establish a hip-block position, much like knee on stomach. In the case he was unable to do so he could start by pinning the clone's inside foot underneath his butt. Once he sat on the other's toes, he could grab its heel and twist it, while maintaining downward pressure on the toes.

Another counter opportunity might arise when the clone steps across with his inside leg, either leaving his foot dangling, or posting on his hip. Asahi could slide the clone's foot off of his hip and to the outside, and then he could overhook his opponent's ankle for the crossbody ankle lock. While he kept thinking out loud he could also hear how Sai was getting bored of just watching and wanted a change of pace. He suggested they would learn some jutsu, something Asahi wouldn't mind since he had close to none in his arsenal. 

(WC: 441, TWC: 3768)
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:20 pm
The scarred shinobi would be in a hard position, but not an impossible one to get out of. The pinned shinobi would go through a few different possibilities of how he would be able to get out of the position he was in. The first option he brought up, unraveling the clone's legs and escaping his hips out of the postiion, would be the option that Snow would go with. He told the scarred shinobi that his first option was the correct one, so he would be able to end the training on a good note. Sai walked up to Snow and asked about learning some actual jutsu. 

While the scarred shinobi, Snow's clone would speak to Saizou, "We can do that. I don't share an element with you. But I do know some techniques that you can learn even if you don't share an element with me. Do you remember our first spar? Right here in this field? You jumped into the trees at the edge of the training grounds, waiting me out to see what I would do? Well I actually used the very technique that I want to show you. This technique is called En and it allows me to sense any chakra within forty meters of myself." 

Snow's clone then guided Sai over to the water so he could explain what the technique did. At this time, Asahi would have finished getting out of the lock and the clone would ask Asahi to follow him. All three Snow's, Sai and Asahi would all be standing next to the river. The real Snow would jump to the other side of the river and look at the team of people gathered. He would then commence with the lesson of the technique En.

"This technique is a Non-Elemental sensory technique that increases your perception of another individual's chakra. The stronger the chakra, the stronger the signal that it sends. The best way to explain it is this way." Snow would then kneel in front of the water and place his hands within the crystal clear water, the brisk water brushing against his hand, enveloping his hand with the welcoming refreshing feeling of the water rushing past. Snow then continued his speech, "When you have your hand in the water you can feel the water around you, right? Well something disturbs the water around your hand, you can feel it quite significantly depending on the strength of the force that disturbs the water." 

Snow then used his other hand to create a baseball sized ball of ice. "Place your hands in the water in front of you, then focus your chakra into your surrounding area. Assuming both Sai and Asahi would follow the instruction, Snow would then drop the ice ball into the water below, causing a ripple to rip across the calm river that they all had their hands in. The fellow shinobi's would feel a small ripple come across their hands, but nothing to intense. "Now understand that would signify a rather weak chakra. If you had your chakra focusing on the area around your hand, you would certainly have felt that ball of ice drop into the water of the river. Now I want you to focus your chakra with a little more vigor. I want you to visualize your chakra reaching the ends of the river, even if your chakra ends up a little short, you still will have a good goal to reach."

Snow would then create a much larger sized ball of ice, being the size of a volleyball. He would ask if the others were ready and he would drop the ball of ice into the river, causing a rather large splash. In this time, he would also have his two clones go to the ends of the river and do the same. "Now if you really focused your chakra, you would have felt not just one signature of impact, but three. My clones went to the ends of the river and dropped a ball of ice the same size at the ends of the river."

When he was done speaking, he stood up to his feet and dried his hand off on his green pants. "That is all there is to it, not a very difficult, but a very reliable technique to know. Are there any questions?" He would then open the floor to questions and wait patiently for any questions to come to him.

WC:743
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:11 am
Sai never felt bad for people who were losing in a fight, but for some rason he couldnt help but have a slight bit of pity for Asahi. Snow sneak punch had landed just when Asahi had thought the fight was over, a move Sai thought was unnecessary but funny at the same time. The things Snow came up with never seem to be short of amusement, this fight was a prime example of that. Sai was beginning to think that all the peace and love Snow was talking about was just a show. The night Snow went berserk was the fist time it came into Sai mind that Snow wasent all what he said he was and slowly he showed Sai more and more that he is darker than he gives on. At the moment though Sai could tell Snow was in control, allowing Sai to slightly lower his guard around him.

As Sai watch Snow and Asahi get into another lock, he grew slightly annoyed that they havent stopped yet to move on to something else, untill Snow clone spoke to him. He spoke about their first fight and how Sai had hid in the trees. A moment Sai could never forget, it started the friendship and rivalry they have going on now. Sai doubt that they friendship would be as strong as it is now if they hadnt spared that day. As snow continued to talk about the spar, he brought up a technique that he used that day called En. It sounded like a useful enough technique to learn since it was a sensory technique.

Sai would then walk over to the water edge with snow, also looking back just in time to see Asahi get out of the lock that he was in. Sai was glad he wouldnt be the only one learning a new jutsu. He hated being watched as he tried to work on a new jutsu. It only made it worse because he had never done this before and he was infront of someone new, Sai would hate to make other's think he's incompetent. Having someone else learn it made Sai feel more at ease learning the justus.

When he got to the water Snow began to speak about basic sensory things. It was all information that seemed like common knowledge, but Snow had to have some kind of way to tie this to the jutsu that Sai was learning or Sai would quit learning it. Sai felt like Snow was taking baby steps to explain the justu and Sai didnt like that, but he knew Snow had his reason for this. He stuck his hand into the nice cool water, just like he was asked to by Snow. Sai felt the first ripple from the ball of ice that Snow had dropped into the water and was starting to begin to understand why Snow is teaching like that.

As Snow started talking again, Sai was more focused on what he was saying, he also was past being annoyed by the pace that Snow was going. When Snow had asked Asahi and Sai to stick their hands back into the water to feel the wave from the bigger ball of ice that Snow made, Sai did so. Feeling the ripple come back from all of the ice that was dropped into the water by Snow and his clones. Sai could understand this method but was ready to move on to actually learning the technique. He took his hand out of the cool water and stood up, looking at Snow.

"Is that it ? Just focusing chakra around your hand", Sai said in a confused tone. He wasent sure what he had just learned from that situation. Sai looked over to Asahi to see if he had learned anything from this. Hoping that at least someone had learned something from this ordeal. Sai honestly couldnt wait until it was his turn to teach, even though he knew he was probably alot worse at teaching than Snow was. Sai didnt have the patience to teach other's, especially is they were a slow learner.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum