Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

True Strength (Open, Social) Empty True Strength (Open, Social)

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:46 am
Kaori wandered throughout the village, blue eyes half closed as the sun beamed brightly down. His long hair was up, as usual, out of the way in a neat hairdo, held in place with an ornate pin. He sighed, wondering what to do next. Perhaps he could train, or go get food? Both of those seemed rather boring though. Wondering what to do, he absentmindedly continued in his wandering. He would go ask somebody to hang out but... he didnt exactly have many friends. He was a loner, that one odd guy who had graduated from the academy and been made a genin at 17. This heat was starting to remind him of the fire that had scarred his face, one year before. Kaori winced, putting a hand to his face as a twinge went through the scars.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

True Strength (Open, Social) Empty Re: True Strength (Open, Social)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm
Senshi was running down the street as fast as he could move, dodging through the crowds of people an attempting not to trip over them. He wasnt running through the vilage in a joyful or playful way, the way most people his age would be. Instead he was trying to rush to finish his deliveries for his father, anf then possibly get some extra training in for the day. He wasn't entirely certain if he would finish fast enough however, considering the amount of things his father had tasked him with already. As he finished his final delivery he noted that it was nearing lunch time, and deciding that if he was fast enough he could possibly eat at his favorite lunch place before heading to the training ground. With this in mind he took off through the village weaving through the people again. He wasn't expecting the older Genin to step out into his way, but as the blue haired man did Senshi felt his feet get caught on an upraised stone as he tried to dodge out of the way. He stumbled, coming to a screeching halt as he did so turning slightly to eye the older man. With Bastuodosodo on his back, and the two tantos on his hips he figured he would cut a slightly threating figure to the seventeen year old Genin.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Kaori looked up in surprise as a younger ninja came to a halt in front of him, the two having nearly collided. The younger ninja appeared to be trying to look threatening, something that made Kaori giggle slightly. After the things he had seen he had nothing to fear from another genin. There were far worse things in the world than a lone genin. "Hey kid, what's your name?" The scarred man would say with a gentle smile at the other genin. He remembered a time when he had been as eager as this boy, running about the village, doing errands or simply running just to run. His face lit up when he smiled, in a somewhat childishly innocent manner that was slightly adorable.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:41 pm
Senshi’s head cocked to the side as he looked the man over again, he was decently scarred up so much so that Senshi believed it would be a test to see which of them was more scarred than the other. Senshi’s were just well hidden beneath his clothing bringing none of it forth. As the man asked his question Senshi continued to remain tensed, but rather than in a slightly threatening manner it would be easy to see that this was just a case of the boy exercising self control over his body. He was a shinobi, a soldier, and as such he must hold himself in a prepared stance at all times.

He gave a polite nod, just deep enough to show respect for the older man. He figured that he had to be an elder Genin or possible even a chuunin or jounin. Though with the feeling he was receiving from his chakra sensory he didn’t believe the man to be a Jounin at least. “Genin Kobayashi Senshi, sir.” Senshi paused his eyes scanning the streets as he deftly stepped out of the way of several passers by. His muscles twitched as he did so since he was forced to step closer to the man putting himself well within Kaori’s reach while still outside of his own. He was tall for his age but he had yet to hit his puberty growth spurt just yet.

The faint dusting of hair on his face gave proof that he was approaching that. Since he intended to take Age pills soon he knew that he would be this man’s age in just a few short months as well. Plus he wouldn’t have to deal with all the problems associated with puberty. Pushing his thoughts off he spoke again gesturing with his left, non dominant hand towards the nearest store. “I apologize Sir, I need to complete my mission and deliver these items then conduct further training to better myself for the village. If you’ll excuse me.”
Anonymous

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:32 am
"Please, do not call me sir. I am but a genin myself, so we are of the same rank. My name is Kondo Kaori, call me Kaori instead of sir" Kaori would say in response to the younger genin. A sweet, gentle boy all the way, he was too kind to hurt anybody, thus him still bring genin. He wasn't good at many jutsu anyhow. He observed the younger Genin's tension as he was forced to move Kaori, which brought a smile to his lips. Adorable that this genin was wary of him. He couldn't even throw kunai properly, so it wasn't exactly like he was all that dangerous. The most dangerous thing he knew wasn't even dangerous, simple tree-walking technique.

When the boy said training is when Kaori grew interested. He tilted his head with a look at the younger genin, his interest showing quite clearly, as Kaori had always been bad at hiding his emotions. "Training, huh? I could use some training myself, I started quite late as a ninja, so I'm not really good at most jutsu or with weapons" Kaori would say, putting his hand behind his head with a sheepish smile.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:41 pm
Senshi cocked his head slightly at the blue haired man, he was either a very relaxed senior shinobi or else he was also a Genin like the boy before him. Senshi didn’t have to wait long to figure it out, since the man, Kaori, admitted to being a Genin as well. Still in Senshi’s mind he was a man and Senshi was still just a boy. Since they held the same rank, polite codes of conduct dictated that Senshi give him the respect due his age and gathered experience. Even if it wasn’t experience in the field he now operated in, he was undoubtedly more experienced in life than the dark haired boy before him.

“As you say, Si… Kaori-Sempai.” Senshi gave another polite nod eyes moving towards the shop he had to deliver the items to. As the man replied to his earlier statement Senshi gave a tentative nod. It seemed that he was forever doomed to training every other Genin in Kumogakure, at this point the boy Genin was certain that he’d make a decent Jounin Sensei one day with all the experience he was building up. “If you want Kaori-sempai you can meet me in training ground three. I need merely to drop off this scroll and then I can be there, I would find a training partner exceptionally beneficial to my own training if you would not mind?”

Senshi looked up at the other boy, his naturally introverted nature coming forth in the slightly shy glance he gave the other. While he surmised that he would be teaching the other Genin as he had done with so many others, it would be one of the few times that he was soliciting someone else for assistance in training. He spoke confidently, but at the same time his body language was the opposite. He may have held himself firmly but the lowered head and shy glance would undoubtedly give him away to the more experienced man.

((OOC: I recommend we exit to the training grounds here if you want to post there first, do you have ideas on what you would like to learn?))
Anonymous

Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 pm
"I would not mind at all, though I fear the only truly useful skill I have is my ability to control my Chakra better than most. I only started learning 3 years ago, after all. I didn't start young like most. I feel somewhat awkward, as a 17-year-old genin to be honest." Kaori would respond easily, trusting of a fellow Kumogakure ninja. He would notice the other's body language, the shy look and the lowered head, which made him giggle a little. "I'm not really somebody you need to respect, or need to be shy around, you know." He would add, bubbly as ever. Kaori could be truly oblivious at times, a quality that often made him seem younger than he actually was to most. The weapons pouches he had on either leg contained little, he didn't like hurting others and therefore often carried as little weaponry as possible. For a genin in Kumogakure no Sato, he was definitely a somewhat obliviously innocent individual. 

((Ooc: well, medical jutsu would be nice? It'd be embarrassing to be a med spec who didn't know a medical jutsu. Anything else, any simple jutsu would be nice too))

Last edited by Kaori Kondo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:49 am
Senshi gave a polite nod to the older, blue haired Genin before moving off to complete his mission. It seemed he had another impromptu student to train and assist in becoming a powerful force for the village hidden in the clouds. With that in mind he expedited his mission so that the older boy would not have to wait on him. He know how annoyed his elder brothers got when they were forced to wait on him, and he didn’t want to seem disrespectful to the other Genin. That would be the height of impropriety if he did so, and that was not an acceptable outcome. Once he had finished delivering the goods he headed for the training grounds at his top speed.

--------EXIT---------------
Anonymous

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:59 am
-----------EXIT-----------
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum