Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

The Big Bang Pt 2(Private) Empty The Big Bang Pt 2(Private)

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:21 pm
Sai raised an eyebrow when Snow siad lets do both, Sai didnt have enough of an appetite to eat at both places and was about to let Snow now that, when snow had began to talk towards the water. Sai wandered what could he be doing, since neither of them had a fishing rod. Snow then turned back to Sai asking for a knife, unfortunately Sai didnt. That didnt matter To Snow, once Sai shook his head No to the question Snow started weaving handsigns and dispeeard into the water only to show back up moments later with two fish in his hands. Sai wandered how he was going to clean the fish, but snow didnt instead he use the bluntness of some near by stones to kill both fish; who was obviously suffering since he brought them out the water.

Snow walked over and handed the two fish to Sai. Sai smiled and thanked him for the fish but quickly putting them down stating that he would just take some ramen home. He smiled as Snow yell for them to go to the ramen shop and he began to walk beside him as they made they way in the direction of the shop. Being the curious man that he was, he decided to see what information he could drag out of snow. If this guy was going to be his partner after all he needed to know him better.

"Tell me about yourself Snow, if we are to work together from here on out we need to know each other like the back of our hand", Sai said as he attempted to make eye contact with Snow. Hopefully they shared the same ideas or atlast had something similar. It would be pointless in working together if they couldnt find something they both wanted to work towards
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

The Big Bang Pt 2(Private) Empty Re: The Big Bang Pt 2(Private)

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:32 pm
Snow walked into Ichiraku's and immediately greeted the owner of the shop. Due to how often he had been within the walls of this ramen shop, the owner knew him by name. "Well hello there, Snow. Your usual?" Snow would blush just a little with a grin. "Yes, please." Snow would then sit at the counter and would watch as the cook would begin cooking the noodles in the large stock pot on the roaring gas flame. Snow always loved to have his ramen broth served separate from his noodles, which was aptly called "Dipping Noodles" Snow also constantly requested to have extra meat and eggs in the broth. 

As he watched the cooks tossing the meat, searing it slightly before throwing it into the bowl, readying themselves to pour the broth on top of it, Saizou had begun speaking to him. "Me? I am pretty simple really. Mother died when Kiri had invaded the village. Father works as one of the blacksmiths here in Konoha. I was pretty much raised within the walls of the Blacksmith shop. Been working with blades since I was young, have made plenty of blades as well. I love ramen, as I am sure you could tell, and most importantly I want to train myself to become the strongest ninja in this village, then when I have become as powerful as I can here, I want to leave the village. Not for good or for any reasons against the village. But I have always wanted the life where I could wander the world, seeing all there is to see and learn all there is to learn." Snow thought about all of the sights that he would be able to see, the land of Iron, where the finest blades are made. The beauty of that sentence was enough to make him drool internally. 

"What about you Saizou. Tell me about yourself." Snow would then face Saizou, patiently waiting the response from his new teammate and possibly friend, but certainly rival.

WC:335
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:17 pm
Sai entered the ramen shop along side Snow, he was surprised to see that the shop owner knew him by name. Sai thought that he must really love his ramen to be known on a first name basis. Sai followed as Snow sat in the corner and sat beside him. "Ill take what he's having sir", Sai said to the chef. He didnt know much about the shop in particular, since it was his first time there. Sai listen as Snow began to explain his life. He couldnt help but laugh when he spoke about being a blacksmith's son, it reminded him when he got lost trying to find the shop he was suppose to be working at one day.

As Snow continued to tell his story, Sai couldnt help but feel a close resemblence to the way he feel. Snow didnt want to stay in the village once becoming the strongest here. It made Sai extremely happy to hear that, even though he knew he would never let Snow surpass him in strength. Sai himself wants to leave the village, but not to just wander. He wants to be the strongest in the ninja world, the village isnt big enough for him. Only standing at the top of world would satisfy his thirst for power.

"My story a pretty long while so ill give you a short version, My mother died giving birth to me and my father on a camping trip. I do tho have a couple goals i need to achieve", Sai said as their food was done and place in front of them. Sai thank the man for the food and then began talking again."My end goal though is to change the ninja world, things are to boring as they are now. To do that I need power".Sai said before he started to eat some of his food. "I need to help though i cant do something like that alone", Sai look at Snow with a serious look." Does that Sound like something your interested in rival", Sai said while trying to make eye contact with Snow.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:47 am
Snow was always the polite one, when the food was dropped off directly in front of Snow, he thanked the woman who placed it there and continued to listen as Saizou spoke to him. He spoke of his past, and Snow's heart felt for him. He was unfortuante enough to have lost one parent, but at least he still had his father. Snow would allow his feelings to reach the surface, his eyes would sadden and his shoulder would drop slightly. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents, I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to lose both of my parents." He would place his hand on Saizou's shoulder. "If you ever need a place to go, you're always welcome in my home. I can show you where I live after we're done here." Snow would continue to listen as Saizou speak. 

He would continue to speak on his goals in life. He wanted to change the ninja world as a whole, as to how he planned on changing it he didn't say. This brought curiosity into Snow's mind. "How exactly do you plan on making the ninja world as a whole a little more lively? Power is something we can gain, something we can certainly gain together. But how exactly do you plan on changing the world?" Snow would then grab a mound of noodles from his bowl and dip them into the broth, curiously awaiting Saizou's answer.

WC:240
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:48 am
Sai deeply appriciated snow sincere condolences about his parent, the kind gesture would not be forgotten. Not to many people had shown the kind of kindnes to him in a long time. Snow was even generous enough to offer Sai to come stay with him, that kind of generosity would not be forgotten. Sai didnt realize how alone he was untill now, but he didnt have no problem with it. He had grown accustom to living on his own, he actually couldnt see him living any other way unless he had a family of his own. That was no time soon though, he had to much to accomplish before he could even think about starting to worry about making a family. 

Sai looked as Snow face had a couriose look to it, he could tell that the things he had said peaked Snows intresr a little. Sai felt as though his chances of actually getting someone to join up with him on his quest.

"In all honesty, I dont know right now", Sai said he he finished up his noodles." I hoped to gather people around me that would help with their own ideas, all i know right now is those at the top no longer need to be there, the work they have done has brought nothing of benefit to the people". Sai paused for a second and closed his eyes, once he opened them again his sharigan was activated. "All the Kages have to die, unless the resign and the bijuu must be in our control", Sai said as he looked at Snow with a serious look that would scare a child. Sai turned his sharigan off and then drunk the rest of the broth that was at the bottom of the bowl. His mood changing from deadly serious to jovial in a matter of moments. He then looked at Snow with a smile."So what cha think", He said to Snow, awaiting a response.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:00 pm
Saizou explained his goals for their world, and to be honest, Snow didn't see the benefit that would come from the plans that he had within his mind. There were issues that he had with the village system himself, but he didn't see that as being the answer to the problem at hand. While Snow's largest goal for their world was peace with one another, he didn't see violence being the means that would gain them that end. Snow's uncertainty of the plan that Saizou had was certainly obvious based on Snow's facial expression and body language. 

"I do think that killing the Kage is going to get you the answer you seek. If it is peace between the nations you want, then the means to get there should not be violence, unless violence is necessitated. But even that should be no more than self defense. Going out to kill the other Kage will only cause mayhem to pursuit all the nations. As would having a dictator ruling with the power of all of the Bijuu. Either option will only grant you oppression and disaster. While maybe the one ruling over the nations would be happy that there is no more fighting over the power of the Bijuu, there will just begin more fighting over different topics. If you want peace, then a change in culture is what is needed. To lead by example by showing others that true peace may be reached with nonviolent measures. That's what I believe anyway."

Snow would finish his broth after finishing his last sentence, truly believing every word that came out of his mouth. While he hoped that Saizou would understand and come to his side of things upon this topic, he would understand if he didn't. Snow knew that many people could be so easily swayed from their opinion with simple words, but he hoped that one day he would be able to change his mind on this topic, so they could work together in instilling actual peace among the shinobe world. 

Snow then raised his hand and asked nicely for the check. Upon receiving it, he would place the proper amount of money on the check and thank the cooks for a wonderful meal. Snow would then stand up from the counter and would gesture for Saizou to join him. "If you would like, I feel like going for a walk on such a wonderful and cold night. Care to join me, friend?" Snow would then begin walking out of the building, breathing in the cold air that passed through the road way. The smell of the ramen broth still within his reach, begging for him to return back inside. He did love ramen, but he felt that a longer conversation with his new friend was more important. 

WC:467
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:30 pm
Sai wasent surprised at the word thats Snow had spoken, he was partially orphaned due to war, but none the less Sai still believed that his path is one that he must take."Nobody is ready for the things that must be done for change,Thats why I must be the one to do so". Sai said as he watch Snow finish his bowl of ramen. Sai never see anyone who enjoyed ramen as much as him. He felt it was slightly weird but yet understanding watching someone get so much enjoyment out of something so trivial. Snow paid for the meal and thank man for his food. Sai didnt realize how much time had past since the two had been together, it now night time as the two exited the ramen shop. 

Sai looked at Snow, still wanting his new friend to understand his point of view. He knew it wasent going to be easy trying to convince someone about killing people, but he couldnt do it alone. " War my friend is a tricky thing ",Sai started by saying. "It may or may not be good but it is indeed important. War is a tool of change. I feel that war can bring about change many ways, we as human need war. It helps us value with peace is. We have never for harder to become better than when we in war. So many things really come to light in the world for people". Sai wasent sure if he was going over board but he couldnt help himself

He paused realizing he was going on a short of rant, he quickly apologize for his actions. Deeply regretting trying to enforce his opoion on someone. Even though he felt his path was necessary he was open to other options if he didnt stray to far from the path he chose
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:24 am
Snow and Saizou began walking outside when he continued to explain his way of thinking toward the world of ninjas as a whole. A fair bit of what he had to say, he could not help but to agree. Humans did act as though they needed war, they craved it. The main topic that he had a differing opinion on was the change and how they would go about bringing that change to the world. 

"I see what your goal is. I do. I don't believe the way to go about it is to use violence. If you are to kill the Kage, then you will have to concern yourself with rebellion. You have any amount of rebellion, you are going to have another war on your hands. If you have any kind of dissent, you will have violence on your hands once again. 

If you want to change the people, you need to start with the culture of the people. If you start with violence, you may change people's minds. But a person's mind can be swayed easily. If you change the people's culture, you will change their hearts. A person's heart is much stronger in their ways. Continue to change the culture of the people and watch as the generations go by, the changes you put into place will cement themselves in the people's minds. That is how you can change the world for good."

He then looked to his partner and teammate, waiting for his response.

WC:249
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:40 am
Sai listened intensively  it had been a while since he had someone the could give him a different point of view. His ideology wasent the same when his father was alive, so he never had a reason to talk about this with him. This ideology came from watching the ninja world and just people in general. He looked at Snow , enjoying the conversation they was having. " The mind sometimes can easily be swayed but nothing motivates a person more to do something crazy than love, it is the biggest killer of all", Sai then proceeded ti say, "Were two sides of the same coin , the world must have both if were to advance as a society and really appreciate the things we have then we must have losses", Sai said with a sad look in his eyes.

He hated the idea of seeing people lose loved ones, he knows the feeling all to well. None the less every sacrifice would not be in vain, for it would help the people or so Sai believed. Snow words did make Sai think that there somethings he could do differently, but its easy to get lost especially on a path as the was as dark as the one he walked. 

" I understand your feelings, maybe your right about the way things should be done , maybe not. One thing I know for sure is i want to be at my side, cause the wisdom you have is way beyond your youth my friend", Sai said with a smile as he continued to talk."I have to make sure I dont lose sight of whats right, power can change even the strongest of Wills", Sai said. He didnt know what the future held,  but he knew it was an eventful one.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:17 pm
"Power can change the strongest of wills." Snow repeated what Saizou had said out loud in his mind. "It can. Whomever is in power, rarely got there by being innocent. Most people would have gained any power in their life, was most likely due to shady deals or by outright breaking the very laws that they were there to help create. But I feel that violence will only continue the cycle. There will always be a bad guy, always be a boogy man under your bed or in your closet that is looking to get you. The only thing that we can do is try to be good to one another, all of us. Then that will become part of our culture, to be kind instead of cruel. To love, instead of hate. I feel that the two of us can make one hell of a team that is for sure. There are a lot of great people in this village, and you and I, if we push ourselves, can out work them all with no problem." Snow thought for a moment about the difference in their belief on the world, how they were very opposite in their thinking on changing it.

"This topic will come up again one day, I just hope we are not on the battlefield against each other when it does. You're my friend, that is certain. I just hope that we don't end up fighting to the death due to our differing methods to reaching peace." Snow would then stop leaning on the railing in front of him. He looked into the moon a little longer, and he felt a icy cold breeze pass by him. The cold felt refreshing on his skin. He then turned around and leaned back on the railing with his back. He then waited for Saizou to respond.

WC:308
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum