Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 3750

Edge of the World (Kurai/Sephora/Talon/P/NK) Empty Edge of the World (Kurai/Sephora/Talon/P/NK)

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:57 am
As they made it into the village Kurai simply sat down and then leaned backwards on what looked to be a pile of dead leaves!He sighed a deep sigh as he stretched his arms out from his sides and made a snow angel in the ash around the leaves! Yeah that is a lot of ash, but this wouldn't be Volcano Village without now would it? They were finally home! They could now make plans for the future and plot schemes in their own personal space! Well, spaces because Talon would have his own space and so would Kurai.
"Talon this is what we have been waiting for, we should have done this a lot sooner, but I am a stubborn asshole so if you had ever mentioned it I probably just blew it off." Kurai said with a laugh as he sat up. Little flakes of ash began to fall off his back and upper arms. The smell of Sulphur hit his nose as the heat made him feel a warm fuzzy relaxing feeling!
"The houses look rather shitty but there isn't anything preventing us from fixing one or two up for our own purposes, and we can go out of the village when we need to go shopping unless some of these houses still have food and clothes or whatever in them. We will check them out later."Kurai said as he looked around. He ran his fingers through his long black hair to get the ashes out of it. He had a hair brush in his back pack and he would use it later to get the rest of the ashes out.
"I wonder how many of the houses have water and electricity in them still?" He wondered and asked curiously as he looked over at Talon. Talon seemed to be a good voice of reason for Kurai most of the time, especially when he did something stupid.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Edge of the World (Kurai/Sephora/Talon/P/NK) Empty Re: Edge of the World (Kurai/Sephora/Talon/P/NK)

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:08 pm
The princess of madness was walking around checking out everything when she saw the two stragglers! Instantly she recognized who they were! They had actually found the Volcano Village! It had been a few years since they last saw each other, they had been small children after all! Smiling she walked over to the two, and as she arrived she looked down at Kurai with a wicked smile crossing her lips!
" Well well well, look what the lava floated in! Talon and Kurai Tau! Members of Youkas notorious Tau Clan! And how have you been?" She asked looking down at him. Her arms crossed under her breasts, unintentionally making them look bigger.
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Clan Specialty : EGF
Ryo : 2500

Edge of the World (Kurai/Sephora/Talon/P/NK) Empty Re: Edge of the World (Kurai/Sephora/Talon/P/NK)

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:30 pm
Talon looked around at the houses as Kurai made a angel design in the soot on the ground. Most of the houses were burned out shells a few remained intact and on decent condition surely they could do something with them!
Suddenly, before he could speak, a gorgeous female form came out of nowhere and began to talk to them! Her main focus seemed to be on Kurai. After getting a good look at the girl he realized it was Sephora Hyuuga! The half breed they had discussed earlier!
"Good to see you to Sephora!" Talon said to her as she greeted them. "I take it you live here in the Village as well?" He asked her.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Kurais eyes looked straight up at Sephora when she began to speak. A slight flush darkened his cheeks as he looked at her! Damn! She is beautiful, like a goddess! She had grown up so much since the last time Kurai and Talon had seen her! Aging pills maybe?
She still had the same sadistic smile and sarcastic humor as the last time they had met! He hair was longer and she was taller and she had-- various other things that had changed!
"Well Hello yourself Goddess! I mean- Hey Sephora how are you?" Kurai stumbled over his words trying to talk to her! He apparently had developed a sudden crush! his heart rate increased and his stomach was doing flip flops as he stumbled over his words! He was feeling embarrassed at this point.
"I take it you and Dante have made Volcano your home. You need help fixing it up? Talon and I could help remove and dispose of bodies and whatever else needs to be done." He said changing the subject! The warm feeling in his cheeks started fading away. Damn, Sephora Hyuuga had quite the effect on him, but he knew he could control it somehow!
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:06 pm
Leave it to the Taus to offer to dispose of dead bodies! Nothing new there right? She looked over at Talon, he was quite the respectful man! She had to hand it to him. He would make a good lab assistant! Hmm...Kurai has a crush on her? What the deuce?! This...this...could be fun! Sephora thought as she smiled!

“Well, Well...look who has a crush!” She said As she walked beside him and then put one leg over him as she sat on him facing him. She looked into his eyes, as she teasingly very lightly kissed him. “You are kind of cute Kurai, I think I could...do something...with you...per say.” She said teasing him! OH! Yes this would be quite fun...he was cute and nieve! He had a sexy body! “We got things that have to be done first Mr. Tau!” She said to him standing back up. She looked over at Talon as she winked an eye at him before speaking.

“How are you Talon? Yeah we just recently came out here, and I can use some help with the dead bodies. Right now We got to go back and meet up with the Kage, we are scouring the village to see if we can find people!” Sephora said to Talon then speaking to both Talon and Kurai. “Come along then, we are meeting up here shortly.” She said as she asked the other to follow her.

Exit
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:54 pm
Holy Fuck! Kurai was completely mesmerized, but had to play it cool! His heart was about to leap out of his chest, he took a deep breathe! Then he ran his words through his mind before he spoke to Sephora. He wrapped an arm around her as she sat on him. He took this as he landed himself a girlfriend!
“I do have a crush and it looks like my crush has a thing for me to! I take it we are together now!” He said with a twisted sideways smile “I can name several things I could do with you as well Sephora!” He said to her. As he quit talking she got up off of him. As she spoke He then stood up and dusted the ash off of him.

“Well let’s go, lead the way we will follow behind you.”Kurai said as he followed directly behind Sephora as they left.

Exit.
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:00 pm
“Damn! Seriously, all these abandoned houses, you guys could get a fucking room! Surely one of these burnt out holes has a bed you could use!” Talon said as he turned his back until they were done making out! Hormones can tend to run wild amongst missing nin, especially since many of them probably hadn’t had sex in a while.

“Whatever needs to be done, Sephora, we are here to help and make this our home to. And since you are someone we are close to we will do anything to help you out to. I guess we are part of your team of misfits, what were they called again...Team Fuku or some shit like that? Eh, whatever.” Talon said as he looked at her. He followed closely behind Kurai and Sephora as they left.

Exit.
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:01 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum