Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Chuunin Exam pt. 1 Empty Chuunin Exam pt. 1

Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:33 am
Written Exam

Takeshi woke up, today was the day. He had been training forever and it was about time that he finally gained something to show for it. He had been going on missions and training endlessly, but he was still nothing more than a Genin. He threw his covers off of him and realized that he had plenty of time before he was to report to the Kozai Yuuki archives testing room, so he was going to make the most of it by training a little bit prior to reporting. He ran out of his front door and he headed toward the training grounds. 

Takeshi thought to himself as he walked to the training grounds, he thought of what he could have expected from these exams. He thought of the possibility of combat, maybe he was going to be ordered to assassinate a missing ninja to prove his worth! There were so many different thoughts that continued to race through his mind as he continued through Hoshigakure. 

He arrived at the training grounds, he felt the nerves building up in his body, the thought of failure spun through his mind. He arrived at the training grounds and he meditated for a little while, he wanted to try and calm his mind. He meditated for a few moments before standing up and getting into his fighting stance. He knew that combat was going to be a part of this exam, it had to be. If he didn’t know how to fight, how would they be able to give him a higher ranked mission that Chuunin generally took and went on. Taichi thought to himself and tried to think of what techniques he wanted to work on before he went in for the exams. The sun had not yet risen so he knew that he had plenty of time before he was supposed to report the testing center, so he thought of all the techniques that he knew of. He used his water technique, Stormy Blockade. Water began rushing from behind him, heading directly in front of him. 

As the water rushed by him, he targeted a training dummy that sat only twenty meters away from Takeshi’s position. With the water rushing underneath him, he slammed his palms into the water and five large sharks swam in the water and circled the training dummy and began ripping it to shreds. Takeshi felt good about his ability to use his water, although he did realize that he desperately needed to increase his abilities that surrounded the water elemental chakra transformation. He knew that it was a potentially unstoppable element, but he didn’t really think about using it until recently. 

Takeshi decided to try out his other element for the time being. He switched it up to the Earth element and he sealed the water that sat on the ground into one of his scrolls using his water sealing technique. He targeted another training dummy and thought about some combos that he would be able to perform with his Earth element. He thought for a while, but he couldn’t think of any good combos that he would be able to use with his Earth Element. He thought for a while more and he realized that he had just learned a lot of techniques and worried that he was not entirely sure how he was going to be able to use them in sync with each other. Taichi worried for a little while, he saw the sun beginning to come up, so he knew that he still had some time, maybe an hour or so, so he began to meditate, trying to calm his mind.

He continued to sit on the floor meditating when he found himself beginning to doze off. He shook himself awake and he continued to try and meditate, until he finally fell asleep. A couple hours went by and Taichi finally whipped his head up and launched his body into a standing position, he checked the time and saw that he still had thirty minutes until he was supposed to report, so he calmed down and walked directly for the testing center, still trying to figure out just what exactly he was going to be able to expect from the exams that lay in front of him. 

When he arrived at the testing center, his proctor was there waiting for him. He greeted his proctor and was guided into testing room. Taichi looked around the room and he saw a bunch of tables and he safely assumed that he was going to be subjected to a written exam. He hadn’t taken one of those since he became a Genin so he was not sure what to expect. He sat down at one of the desks and he was given the usual run down before an exam. No cheating, do your best, if you have to use the bathroom you can wait, the usual things. When he accepted the terms of the beginning of the exam, he was told the very last detail of the exam, probably the most important detail of all of them. He was told that he was going to have a time limit on this exam, and that time limit was one hour. Takeshi’s eyes widened and lower jaw slightly loosened. He nodded and he readied himself mentally for the exam, he was going to need to burn through these questions to be able to complete it before the time limit.

His proctor handed him the exam and he began scanning the piece of paper and analyzed the questions. He then began writing his answer to the first question. 

Question 1) In the event of an invading army, my first priority would be evacuating the people of the village. The fewer citizens that are stuck in the middle of the village, the lower amount of casualties that you could expect to have in the case of a loss or a successful defense of the village. Once the citizens that would not be able to fight for themselves were evacuated and in a safe location, my next priority would be the actual defending army. Analyzing the defending army, analyzing and exploiting any weaknesses would be the most important piece of defending the village. If numbers were on their side, then the placing of our own ninjas would be of the utmost importance. Once the people were evacuated and the invading army was dealt with, the third priority would be disposing of the invading army’s bodies and depending on how successful the defense was, either running down whatever invaders that were trying to retreat and go in for a counter attack. Or if the defense was not so successful and we had lost to many, the focus would be more centered on the rebuilding of the village and the medical needs of those inflicted by the invasion.

Takeshi felt confident in the answer that he wrote out, he covered the bases of protecting his people, then organizing the enemies at hand and those that may run. He also covered the recovery of the village from any damage that could and would have been taken in by the invading army. With this confident thought, he moved on to the second question.

Question 2) The conundrum that was provided in the question would provide several different options. The missions would certainly take precedence, the allies that took on the mission with me is still a value in the situation. The result of the battle with the rogue ninja would be the deciding factor in the reaction to the situation. The first choice is whether or not I would be able to rescue my allies, while obviously trying to take on the rogue ninjas in a head on conflict would be suicide and a complete mission failure. If that option was not possible to carry out, then the mission would take the ultimate precedence. 

If rescuing the teammates was going to end up in a failure and losing the scroll and all the allies including myself dying, then there would be little point in saving the allies if it meant we’d all die and the scroll would be taken, then I would deliver the scroll and complete the mission at all costs. Losing the allies would indeed be a tragic result of the mission, but that is ultimately the unfortunate and tragic truth of being a ninja, we are a mean to an end of a mission. 

Takeshi was not entirely certain if this answer was the best answer, he thought on this question for a few minutes, ensuring that this was exactly how he felt on the answer of this question. He thought hard, reading the question a few more times. He recited the answer a few times in his head, but he did know that he was on a time crunch and he was going to need to move on. He prayed that that answer would be acceptable and move forward onto the next question.

Question 3) If I do not agree with a certain decision or order that is given to me by a higher up, then I listen to the order. While I may feel differently on a certain decision or order, at the end of the day, the higher ups are more experienced than myself and I need to respect the decision and/or order given to me by those who are my superiors. 

Takeshi knew that this was a short answer, but in his mind, this question warranted a short answer. He knew that higher ups had far more experience than he did and their order was truly what was the word to go by. He knew that he probably sounded like nothing more than a mindless follower, but this was the rules of respect that he lived by and he hoped that that was going to be the answer that they were looking for. He finally gave up his second guessing himself and he moved on to the next question, but only after checking the clock and seeing that he was half way through his time and he was going to need to finish this exam as soon as possible. 

Question 4) If a dangerous missing ninja is sighted near the village, the first step I would take is reporting it to any higher ups that I can find before forming a team to begin reconnaissance on the ninja. Once we actually know what it is that we are dealing with, I would counsel with the higher ups and report our findings. When the findings had been discussed, I would form a plan with the higher ups and my recon team so we could formulate the proper plan that we could dispatch the rogue ninja with.

This question seemed to have multiple answers, the answer that Takeshi came up with seemed to be proper and clear cut. The only worry is that only time would tell whether or not he it was going to pass the critiquing eye of his proctor. Takeshi saw that he had twenty more minutes left and he had one more question left, so he moved on.

Question 5) My greatest flaw is a hard thing to point out. Not because there are so few, but because there are so many. My greatest flaw in my eyes is my ignorance and lack of foresight. I am going to continue to work on my studies and grow both in my knowledge and in my experience, for these both will aid in the elimination or at least the lessening of my greatest flaw.

This was certainly the easiest question on the exam. Takeshi was very self-aware of all of the issues that Takeshi had, so he was easily able to examine himself, and notate his grandest flaw. Takeshi looked over his exam one more time in the last fifteen minutes that he had to take his exam, checking for any spelling and/or grammar errors. When he felt confident in the exam that he had filled out. He walked up to his proctor and he handed it over. He prayed for a moment, hoping that his answers were sufficient and clear enough to gain him a passing grade. He then stood there, awaiting further instruction as to what to do next.

WC: 2056
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Chuunin Exam pt. 1 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam pt. 1

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:39 pm
Did you get IC permission from a Hoshi Jounin or higher to take this exam? Are you aware that you need it in order to do this? And whoever gave you permission IC needs to be in this thread actually proctoring you’re exam. They will also decide if you pass or fail depending on your answers to the exam questions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum