Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Basics [P,Mizuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Basics [P,Mizuki]

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:06 am
He wouldn't tell her yet who he would be sending her to so she can get her special kunai crafted, but he would definitely be giving that person a visit after this to set something up. Since she had shown interest he would make sure she was well equipped for the future so that she could rise through this village much like many of the shinobi of the past. The village itself only had a few prominent Kunoichi as a whole so adding one more to that list meant that she would have a legacy of her own someday. Her playful jab at his ribs caused him to chuckle lightly, finding humor in the action though he wasn't quite sure if there was some hidden meaning in her words as she spoke. It had to be reiterated again that Kiseragi was not the best at reading women and if there was something hidden it would simply be missed by him.

As she agreed to take the training in lightning he smiled and nodded as he began to explain the element a bit," Much like fire, lightning can be a bit chaotic and hard to control. Too much will end up shocking you at your core, and too little will simply produce a little flicker. If water would be calm and tranquil then Lightning is erratic. To bring it forth its can be as simple as starting a small spark and instead of creating fire, using your chakra at your core to transfer that into energy," to make an example he would perform three handseals and hold his right hand up into the air as a shrieking sound would begin and his hand would be clad in lightning.

Just as quick as it came, it would disappear and his hand would go to rub his ears," Alternatively, since our bodies carry electrical signals through them you can use that as a base and with some chakra create it as well. As someone with medical experience I think you can grasp this a little faster than someone that doesn't. Once you can manifest the element then we can work on learning some techniques. Speaking of. Here. Use these to try and get things started," as he spoke he reached into his haori once more to grab a few sheets of paper. She might have known what they were, but they would be the first instrument in learning how to channel a new element.
Ikigai Horaana
Ikigai Horaana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm
She tried to the best of her ability to understand his explanation - at best she could fully understand the feeling of her own element Water. It was like an eddy constantly swirling in her chest - and now with his help she was able to successfully pull it to points of her body as if she was carving new rivers in her own body - the water flowing with ease now. She furrowed her brows slightly in concentration - he was putting it all very well but he was explaining it by giving her a fire element point of reference - the complete opposite of her own nature. Biting her lip as she thought his explanation over - lightning is erratic; chaos at its core and she was so calm and calculating. How was she supposed to produce something so different from herself? 

The shrieking - like millions of birds or thousands of sets of finger nails very being scraped down chalkboards simultaneously - broke her concentration; an involuntary wince coming over her. She too rubbed her ear with her palm - the sharp noise thankfully ceasing as soon as it had begun - the bright light it set off also ceasing. “Electrical signals I can understand.” She watched curiously as he handed her a slip of paper, a few more still left in his grasp. Chakra nature paper. Hadn’t it not been too long ago she had met that boy in the library and explained this very paper to him, strange how life comes full circle sometimes. When she had shown him she was able to witness the water scrunching up around his fingers - a sign of lightning being his element. So with that image in mind all she had to do was recreate it, she looked down skeptical at the paper. She not only had to pull a new element out of her being, but simultaneously suppress her main nature water, for some reason she didn’t think the mixing of the two right now would be a smart idea - complete control over each individually was her first priority.

Sharp intake of breath - and her eyes closed, recalling an old text she had memorized of human anatomy and all the chakra points, like string lights, littering the entire thing. Focusing at the largest spot she would slowly push - like poking a water balloon with a really dull point - when it suddenly burst just as suddenly and jolted through her body with little control, the force of it pushing her back a few steps, her breathing coming a little fast in the sudden rush. A burst of ecstatic laughter erupted from her lips, the look of surprise morphing into glee. “A little much but hey! I did something!”, the paper in her hand was resembling a wadded up ball rather than the neat scrunch it was supposed to be. “One more time I think… I can direct it this time, now that the initial feeling of it is over with. Okay - whoa that was intense.” She couldn’t stand still for a few more seconds, every muscle in her body felt jittery and alive - had it been any more powerful she probably could have messed herself up like he said. Finally rolling her shoulders into submission she would take another slip he held between her two fingers and stared at it directly.

The warmth began in her chest as it had before but it was so warm it was almost painful - not like a roaring fire after a cold day outside - but like white hot swords flying through her veins. The paper scrunched the second she wished it to - the feeling of this chakra was so different from water - intangible and instantaneous. It was a rush to feel - eyes widening she looked up at Kiseragi, “I think I got it.”, her words were short but her expression said everything she couldn’t. A slight tremble was taking over her body but she was amped up.

[WC 645]
[TWC 2606]

----------------------
Mid Claim thread 1000 words to learning Ninjutsu as second Spec and 5 stats toward Chakra

editing claims to : WC claim 2606 - 5 stat points toward Chakra and 8 to Speed
832 words to Poison Mist [1500/1500] 
1000 towards Chakra Absorption Technique [1000/1000]
774 towards Spirit Gun [774/1000]

Last edited by Ikigai Horaana on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:09 pm
You cannot learn a second specialty at D power rank if you are a clanned character. From the looks of it you are part of the Horaana clan so this would apply to you as well.

You are approved for the 5 stats though.

Also why do you already have ninjutsu listed as a specialty on your stat page?
Ikigai Horaana
Ikigai Horaana
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:39 pm
I fixed it all
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:30 pm
He was surprised she had been getting the hang of this so fast, so much that a small smile appeared on his face. While he did not believe in prodigies or people graced by the "Gods", he was impressed by her candor and ability to pick up new things. Patting her on the head as she finished he would walk to her side and look in the direction that she was," The more you use it the more you get accustomed to having the element. At the most, from what I know, we can give life to three elements within our bodies and if we are lucky they can create what is known as an "advanced" element," to prove his point he would take three of the elemental papers within one of his hands, and a single sliver of it into his left. With his left hand he would begin to show her his elements. From the first it would begin to crumple up and produce static electricity.

As that paper would be placed into his inner pockets, another would be taken into his left hand and from a simple spark it began to alight with flame before turning into ash," I only know two elements at the moment. Fire and Lightning, but from my previous teacher I was given a rather unique advanced element," as he spoke the last piece of paper would begin to crumple and light up with hues of green, red and white before disappearing into the wind as ash. Rubbing the ash from his hands he would begin to look over to her and continue," It is known as Plasma. A secret element made of an...interesting mistake. It is only one of many combinations that one can make. There were ninjas in the past that utilized an advanced element known as Storm release, but the reason i'm bringing it up it is so that you find something of your own. Or learn something completely new," a though he had given himself to be honest.

He'd let the knowledge sink in before looking to her to see if she had anything else she wanted to learn. They had been at it quite a bit and his stomach had slowly been given signs of protest or in other words it wanted to eat. Packing up his belongings, he would turn to her and ask just to be nice," Are you hungry? I'm planning on getting food before I return to the mountains. Of course if you want to stay here and continue training the choice is your as well," he'd wait before making any movements or leaving just in case the woman wanted to change her mind.

2,667 wc

Mid thread claims: (using 25% max stat discount)
Nature Chakra Proficiency (1,500)
Sage Mode (1,167/3000)
Zan
Zan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1100

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:27 pm
Er, you don't actually meet the requirements to learn nature chakra proficiency- which is 2 ninjutsu of every rank, or 2 summons of every rank.

I only see 1 a rank on your page. Do you want to change your claims, or wait until the end of the topic?
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 pm
Approved @Ikigai
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:29 pm
Fixed the issue. Claimed Susano'o (A) on my stat page.
Ikigai Horaana
Ikigai Horaana
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:01 pm
She furrowed her nose and compressed her eyebrows as her head was patted, a sign of a good job for sure, but still a little irritating. The feeling of irritation passed as quickly as it appeared as she was replacing it with curiosity. He was explaining the chakra nature change in a new perspective -  giving life to something and letting it manifest from your being naturally. Crumpled and then ash paper flashed over the palm of his hand as he demonstrated himself fully - but the third was special - at least his explanation made it seem like it was a stumbled upon power. She nodded along with his explanation but had begun to feel her eyelid grow heavy with a sudden onset of exhaustion. 

Iki had been using up a lot of chakra to learn her techniques at the rate she was and it seemed to finally be catching up with her - luckily Kiseragi was on the same wavelength as she was. Her own stomach was beginning to ache in the emptiness, a small smirk formed and she patted her stomach absently, “I could go for some food right about now actually… that sounds like the perfect reward.”, she too began to gather her belongings before glancing up uncertainly to the mountains. If he came from the mountains and he was at this level… what would isolation and training do for her in the future. Clearing her voice she hoisted her small bag over her slender shoulder - some of the vials clinking against each other in the process. “If you have any ideas let me know, but all I know is if I don't get something extremely spicy in me in the twenty minutes I will riot.”,She flashed a convincing smile at him and headed for the road, knowing she didn’t need to wait for him, he would follow.

[WC 309]
[TWC 2915]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:21 pm
A small smile found its way onto his face as he turned and began to lead his student toward the inner workings of the village. Of course as he walked he would continue to converse with her to get to know her a bit better," So what are your plans for the future? More specifically where do you see yourself in two or three years?," he was never concise or clear on his future goals. He had not really thought about all of the things he could do during that time, but maybe hearing it from someone else would help him a bit. He'd listen of course as she spoke as they walked at a rather brisk pace, his stomach was starting to get the better of him after all that training he had done earlier in the morning. Since she had wanted something spicy he knew just the place to go, and as they arrived he stared at the once flourishing Drunken Kage bar. A small quirk of his brows would denote he had been thinking of something clearly, but for now he would enter the establishment he was going to be taking iki to and asked for a table for two.

Once the two of them were seated he would set his swords to his right and rolled his shoulders for a bit," This place has some of the best spicy pork that you could probably find. Of course that is my own opinion, but you might like it since you are craving something spicy. So do you have any questions for me while we eat? I'm not usually this...social so this is nice at least for me. I don't mind answering anything you might want to know unless is about a village secret then i might have to kill you," of course he was slightly joking, but certain things he unfortunately did not have the authority to disclose.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum