Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1800

Sparking Conflictions (P, NK, Tadashi) Empty Sparking Conflictions (P, NK, Tadashi)

Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:39 am
It was once again a bright and sunny yet cold day for the Hidden Leaf village, it's occupants either snuggled up in their warm homes or on the streets using jackets to their fullest, as activity within the village for the morning was slow yet bustling. Ninja and civilians all had their own parts of the day to play, choosing to get them done as soon as possible and be done with them, as many ninja went out on missions or were preparing for training in groups. One such ninja decided that it was a good time of the day for him to get out of the village and just have some alone time with a book out at the training field. There hadn't been much for him to do, besides missions that he was having trouble gathering help from fellow ninja to complete them with, so he had wanted to get a bit of use out of his free time the only way he liked using it. As he stepped onto the training field he walked over to a big tree that had a large branch that hung over the old logs other ninja often practiced their Taijutsu or shuriken throwing with. He hopped up onto the branch before settling his back over the tree's trunk and opened his book to where he last left off as he placed his sword over his lap.

He was mainly hoping that he was in a spot that was out of the way enough for other ninja who stepped onto the field to train in peace without bothering him. The only person who would know he was there was Saori and she knew how to keep a secret which made her assistance all the more valuable to him. He had always been grateful to her, albeit in his own way, for helping grant him closure in the lives of his mother and father. With the holidays coming up he felt that it would've only been appropriate if he had gotten her a gift but he didn't know what she would've liked. This thought would mainly occupy his mind, gift ideas floating around in his head, as he read through his book trying to seek out from the many words a possible good idea.

(381 WC)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sparking Conflictions (P, NK, Tadashi) Empty Re: Sparking Conflictions (P, NK, Tadashi)

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:06 pm
Tadashi was at the Training Grounds, due to being the day after the Chuunin Exams, he wanted to relieve some steam there. Perhaps the notion of training to your heart's content could be a fair substitute for a proud battle between shinobi. The ginger sighed whilst stretching his growing muscles upon the mild sunset heat. Currently, he adorned his regular white and black jersey zip with black pants, a cerulean shirt, fingerless gloves, black shoes, and a favored vermillion scarf he wore only when it was getting colder. Jubaku was fastened on his left hip, and his ninja pouches and tools were arranged in their regular locations. The Namikaze's body wasn't used to cooler weather, as it only started getting much seasonally colder in Konoha not too long ago. Deciding to practice his sword techniques, the ginger jogged to his usual training spot. He hoped that there weren't too many shinobi there.

Except there was...

A snowy-haired man, lounging on Tadashi's favored tree which housed many branches, seemed to be enjoying himself. A pang of annoyance circulated through the teen. Tadashi couldn't help but stare at the man in a mixture of confusion and slight irritation. The ginger never felt this way about someone, yet the mere sight of Vergil irritated him to no end.

"You're not getting away." He said blankly, dashing upwards from the tree and jumping to be exactly one branch away from Vergil. Looking at the man, Tadashi would peer stoically at the man's eye. "Ah, your eye doesn't seem to be bleeding anymore. That would have been a hindrance to our upcoming fight." The Namikaze said in a matter of factly manner, remaining stoic and blank in his expressions. 

Grasping Jubaku that was rested upon his left hip, he would use his left hand to slightly but angle the edge of the hilt towards Vergil. A silent cry for combat, 

"Face me..." The request was full of resolve. 

WC: 323
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Sparking Conflictions (P, NK, Tadashi) Empty Re: Sparking Conflictions (P, NK, Tadashi)

Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 am
It was proving to be quite the rousing story he was reading from his book as Vergil's senses told him a ninja of high chakra was entering the training field. He didn't care all that much. It was a training field, after all, so most likely they were there to train. As long as they did nothing to interrupt him with his reading there wouldn't be any problem. That was until a voice started speaking up to his location. Pure drivel coming from the mouth of the one who he had given his possible win to in the Chuunin Exams. A sigh left Vergil's lips just as Tadashi had told him to "face me..." as he looked into his book and saw a quote that perfectly encapsulated this situation:

"So said the cat to the canary acting all the boastful and smug
Looking upon his prey as though they were a defenseless bug.

Having earned himself an early victory yet not completely satisfied
He thus would demand his snack to no longer run and hide.

Thus was the fate the canary faced down as he held no interest in this game
He didn't, however, want to end up in a belly of shame.

He indeed would flee from the cat as the cat would quickly pursue
A decision that led him to wind up full of contriteness and rue.

For as the cat gave chase he realized his prey wasn't one to be quarreled with
For a trap had been sprung that would end the cat forthwith.

The cat, you see, had stumbled into that of a baby bird hawk's nest..."

Vergil closed his book at those words, putting it away in a back pocket, as he gripped his sword with his left hand tightly before slowly standing up on the sturdy branch and looking down to Tadashi where he stood with a look of disinterest. He really didn't expect to have to fight anyone today but if his sword hand had to be provoked for this moment than so be it.

"And with that, dear reader, I surmise you already know the rest."

Hopping down from the branch and landing firmly upon his feet the two of them would stand ten meters away from each other as Vergil's left thumbnail rested along the back of his sword's guard ready to draw as he looked at Tadashi.

"Why do you want to fight me, Tadashi? You already have a victory against me under your belt. Does that not satisfy you in some way?"

He would keep his guard up as the two faced each other, a light breeze flowing between them, as Vergil's ribbon and coat tails lightly flapped around his legs.

(WC 460)
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:19 pm
Silence. The breeze was moving, the birds were chirping, yet Tadashi could only seem to stare at Vergil as Vergil couldn't help but smirk at the silliness of the whole situation. Did Tadashi not have an answer to his question? Did he not want to answer his question? Only God would know it seemed as Vergil adjusted the grip of his sword and made for the exit. "Take my advice, young one: Take your victories where you've earned them... and move on." He would then form a seal while adjusting one of his gloves as chakra formed around the base of both his feet and he moved faster out of the field's entrance and down the road avoiding all the trees thanks to his body flicker technique. He wanted to get home soon as possible in order to finish his book in peace. Maybe he would have Saori make his some ramen while he was there. Her cooking was indeed something that always lifted his spirits or calmed him down in trying times. 

{Exit}

(WC 175
TWC 1,016)

(Claiming Lightning Release: Chakra Blade (no reduction) and 10 ap)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:05 am
Tadashi stared at Vergil, dumbfounded. Unable to even comprehend Vergil's course of thinking, to take battles so lightly, as if every single one you had wasn't a battle of ideologies nor wasn't a personal confrontation. This couldn't be true. Tadashi wouldn't accept an answer like that; such as an insult to the idea of shinobi. The ginger struggled to open his mouth before the white-haired man left, shaking in confusion for a moment, but suddenly, he stopped. His mind was calm and a tranquil fire lit in his sapphirine eyes as if he was peering towards Vergil's soul. "Satisfied? In all due respect, you disrespected what the Chuunin Exams stand for as well as the concept of shinobi. You mocked all of the soldiers of Konoha who died for this village for simply giving up in the Exams. Yes, your eye was bleeding but did that excuse your absence? A simple healing jutsu would have worked wonders, sir." The ginger plainly, yet bluntly said. He didn't want to villainize the white-haired man (which he was probably already doing in Vergil's perspective), but simply show the man his incorrect actions. Konoha's Ace sighed internally before continuing,

"Look. No one feels happy about the outcome of this battle. People feel as though I do not deserve my victory or that you warranted the win. Closure is necessary to determine who is the better shinobi, simply declaring losses all the time would hinder Konoha's, albeit weaker military, to fall into an incorrigible mess. That's why I request a quick battle." The ginger calmly said before unsheathing Jubaku, grasping it in his right hand. Concurrently, he'd unleash the full extent of his chakra, releasing a shining blue aura of chakra, visible to the human eye. 

"So please, face me."

WC: 395
TWC: 718

[Interrupting Exit]
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:08 am
Finally Tadashi had opened his mouth, causing Vergil to stop with his back turned to the desperate shinobi, as the pure drivel that streamed from his mouth was enough to cause a small chuckle to leave Vergil's lips. He would turn back around to Tadashi, a smirk on his face, as he shook his head from how oblivious to his own words Tadashi seemed to be. "Well if you're not being the pot that called the kettle black. You dare say I make a mockery to shinobi of the past due to what I did? You mock my entire clan, Tadashi Namikaze, by having access to a power that was never yours to have." He would lift his arm which carried his sword toward Tadashi and point a finger right where Tadashi's eyes were as he spoke now with slight anger as his smirk was now gone. "You wield the Sharingan as though it's a mere Shuriken in your arsenal when in reality it is something filled with countless generations of the pride we Uchiha bear. Make no mistake I absolutely couldn't care less who you got those eyes from, be it a criminal missing ninja or village shinobi even, but the very fact you would stoop so low as to take for yourself something that separates us Uchiha from the rest is criminal in itself... And you dare call me the villain? It seems your arrogance blinds you of your own hypocrisy."

With that said Vergil lowered his arm as he sighed and calmed himself back down to his regularly calm self before speaking in his usual stony demeanor. "I will give you this however: For one that is so young you possess a great deal of power and skill that cannot be overlooked. I highly doubt anyone wouldn't consider you prime Chuunin material and, even though I will probably never be able to accept you as a friend, you are a welcoming enough addition to the Leaf's shinobi ranks that I would gladly see you as a shinobi comrade. Someone I might even risk my life for. But do not mistake my willingness for acceptance. Your actions have crushed any trust I may have had towards you and, if you wish to get it back, it will require quite a lot... comrade." After speaking Vergil used his free hand to readjust his collar, his gloved knuckles cracking under the fabric, before he looked at Tadashi once more in his aura flooded state and drawn sword. His hand which carried his sword's thumb would press against the guard, causing his Yamato to unsheath just enough to show the steel that hid underneath, as he calmly brought his other hand around and rested it's palm on the hilt ready to draw.

"Do you really wish to test me further?"

(WC 477
TWC 1,493)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:01 pm
Tadashi patiently waited to hear what Vergil's words were, and none of them were to apologize for his actions. To be honest, the ginger never expected to be met with reasoning equally as sound as his, but it was foolish to not expect that. Upon hearing Vergil's statements about Tadashi's hypocrisy and arrogance, Konoha Ace's chakra died down, now having self-reflecting thoughts. "Am I truly arrogant?" Tadashi pondered to himself, having a grim flashback of his mother's dead body, lying lifelessly on the hardwood kitchen ground, her blood soaking the ground like soot corrupting snow. His mother was an Uchiha, a respected one at that, but marrying Tadashi's father caused the ginger to not gain any latent powers nor the Sharingan Dojutsu that was a trademark for the clan. Konoha's so-called "Ace" was ostracized by his clan for not being born strong, for not being an "Uchiha." His brother, Raiu, was far more fortunate, and Tadashi envied that. In the spur of killing Senhime, could the ginger have had darker intentions for taking her eyes, other than to live on her life? Was it due to jealously, spite, or malice? A torrent of self-realization hit Tadashi, shaking his head for a moment before looking at Vergil. He still had his poker face on, not wanting to show any semblance of weakness against him, silent animosity still brewing.

"I mock "your" clan, sir? I am the son of a woman who was born a pure-blooded Uchiha. I wasn't... born as lucky as you to have such a blessing. The Uchiha shunned me for nothing I could control, for being a half-blood of a clanless man. I didn't inherit any of the Uchiha bloodline, not even the Sharingan. But, I guess if that makes me not a clan member for not having something that I couldn't control despite my inherent blood-ties to everyone in the clan, then perhaps I mocked "our" clan." A pregnant pause occurred, Tadashi collecting his thoughts before continuing,

"When I took that person's eyes, I didn't do so out of spite from my predicament. I feel remorse for those I killed, so as a fellow Uchiha, I respected their dying wishes and wanted to live out their life with the respect that person deserved. If that makes me a mocker, that makes you a clown." With that, the ginger would sheath Jubaku and take a deep breath, keeping his emotions and rationality in equilibrium. 

"I am sorry for interrupting your reading, Mr. Vergil, but I do not believe my actions were wrong that day for taking the Uchiha's eyes, and I do not intend on disrespecting the clan that we were born from. You are a great and respectable swordsman, but I believe that we need to interact more to understand each other better. Perhaps we can be more than comrades, but brothers, bound by blood and soul... You were not wrong in forfeiting from the exams."

With that, Tadashi would take his leave.

(EXIT)

WC: 496
TWC: 1214

Claims:

+24 AP
1214 WC towards Ninjutsu Amplifier (1214/2500)

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:07 pm
Bumping claims
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:58 am
After asking I believe it's 2ap per 100 words since your max stats dear
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:17 am
Edited
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum