HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
240 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Kazunari Senju I_vote_lcap65%Kazunari Senju I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 418 ]
Word of mouth
Kazunari Senju I_vote_lcap16%Kazunari Senju I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 104 ]
Forum advert
Kazunari Senju I_vote_lcap2%Kazunari Senju I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 16 ]
Social media
Kazunari Senju I_vote_lcap2%Kazunari Senju I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Kazunari Senju I_vote_lcap15%Kazunari Senju I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 645
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha
Kai Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Ayato Hyuuga
Noboru Kaito

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Snow
Satoru Nara

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Rayul Tunechi
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage:Kizmaru Senju
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Another Round of Training (Solo/WIP)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Minato Terumi Today at 4:57 am

» To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Snjor Yuki Today at 4:55 am

» Stealing from the Church?! (Yasaki Uchiha) (IK)(NK
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Tsubaki Senju Today at 4:09 am

» The Lost Shipment (A-Rank Mission)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Tsubaki Senju Today at 3:32 am

» Training Session (Solo)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Minato Terumi Today at 3:20 am

» Pirates VS Team Zero (Mission)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Akira Kitsune Today at 2:57 am

» On The Grind (Rethal)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Yasaki Today at 2:16 am

» Other
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Yasaki Today at 2:11 am

» The Ramen God (open)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Yoi Yuki Today at 2:05 am

» Lightwork (WIP)
Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeby Yasaki Today at 1:44 am

Top posting users this week
Snjor Yuki
Kazunari Senju I_vote_lcapKazunari Senju I_voting_barKazunari Senju I_vote_rcap 
Akira Kitsune
Saizou Uchiha
Kai
Satoru Nara
Ikigai Horaana
Taichi Uchiha
Rayul
Yoi Yuki
Kamari Uchiha
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kazunari Senju

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazunari Senju
Citizen
Citizen
Kazunari Senju

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water, Earth
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Sage Body
Ryo : 500
100%

Kazunari Senju Empty
PostSubject: Kazunari Senju   Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 3:12 am

Kazunari Senju

Basic Information

Birthday:  April 14
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160 Pounds

Appearance:  Kazunari has black hair and that frames the side of his hair and flows down to just over the front of his shoulders. His eyes are a dark forest green that almost seem to symbolize his love for forests and nature in general and pair well with his tanned skin from spending long days out in the warm sun of Konohagakure. As for his size he stands at a respectable 5'10 with his weight around 160 pounds leaving him with a balanced frame, not too large not too small. While off duty or at home he wears regular everyday clothing that would still allow him to leap into combat at short notice without much notice. He prefers his everyday clothing to be darker in color such as dark blues, blacks, or greens. While on duty he wears the standard fully enclosed ninja sandals and the standard black shinobi pants that fall down to around two inches above his ankles where it meets with the bandages he wraps around his lower leg to keep his clothing from being caught on stray objects in combat. For his upper body he wears a black mesh undershirt with a light silk and black t-shirt over that. On top of all of this he wears a short dark green trench coat with a few pockets for any extra tools he wishes to carry. On his hands he wears black leather gloves.

Personality: If asked to describe Kazunari most would say that he is a warm and carefree person that can be especially stubborn at times whenever he is set on something, and that is mostly true. He is the type that doesn't like to dwell on the sad and dreary and prefers to be optimistic and cheery although he can sway towards the side of a realist when needed. One of his favorite things to do is entertain and play with the clan children on his free time for he believes that nurturing the next generation is important to the success of his clan and home village and if he was being honest he is still a bit of a child at heart. This mentality does not mean he is naive though he is well aware of the realities of the shinobi world which was taught to him painfully when his home village was unsuccessful in fending off the assault from Kirigakure. The invasion gave him a makeup call to the way the shinobi world truly works, but even so with his stubbornness and willpower, he refuses to let it change him into an different person. His playful and creative personality is also materialized in the way he uses his shinobi techniques such as his water manipulation which he trains by creating various shapes with the water and challenges himself by making them more and more elaborate. Do not mistake his playful personality for being soft, however, as he is fully willing to resort to physical force and violence if necessary to protect his clan, his village, and his comrades from danger. When he decides to get serious his playful personality will vanish in an instant until whatever he has to solve is done with.

History: Kazunari had a relatively normal childhood, well as normal as one can get inside of a shinobi village at least, with two loving parents named Imaeda(father) and Sunada respectively. His father is a currently retired tokubetsu-jonin after being severly injured with his mother being a former chuunin that had decided to retire after a B-rank mission gone wrong. He is an only child which left him longing for more close relations with the children of his clan leading him to his longtime best-friend and cousin Ishiwari Senju. Ishiwari is a year older than Kazunari and was a bit of a hard-ass at first, but after months of prodding by Kazunari, he eventually warmed up and allowed himself to become close to the boy. They spent much of their free time together when they were outside of school and they even went through school together and eventually created a friend group with a few of their classmates. This went on for many years as their parents did not feel any need to pressure their kids into becoming shinobi of Konohagakure with the current tentative peace in the village. Thus they stayed as civilian children and would only occasionally be taught some fighting techniques for self-defense from their parents. This lack of pressure meant that both of them didn't have any particular want to become a soldier under the Hokage. This sentamality that they shared would soon change when Kirigakure conducted its bloody invasion of the village leaving Kazunari's father crippled and Ishiwari's dead.

When Ishiwari's father was killed defending the village from Kirigakure it was Kazunari who was the one there to comfort him as he was much luckier with his dad narrowly managing to escape death in the evasion. This event marked a change in the both of them, while Ishiwari was close to falling into the grasp of attaining revenge Kazunari was able to convince him that it was not worth it as if he did manage to accomplish his mission he would be left with a void inside of him that is nearly impossible to fill. Instead they both found a new resolve that they wished to protect their village and so Kazunari approached his father about entering into the academy so that in the future he would be able to protect the village from future invasions. Kazunari approached Ishiwari to see if he would be interested in becoming a shinobi alongside him to prevent another bloody invasion from being inflicted upon the population again. Ishiwari agreed rather quickly and so they joined the academy at the age of twelve and thirteen respectively.

Shortly after they joined the academy they began conducting regular training and sparring sessions to improve their abilities at a quicker rate. They would conduct them in the less often used training grounds full of vegetation and water and various geographical formations to help them learn to use terrain to their advantage. Kazunari would often practice his water manipulation by the side of the river whereas Ishiwari would practice his fire release. These training sessions allowed them to accelerate their passage through the academy where they both managed to graduate a year early near the top of their class. Unfortunately they were not able to be assigned a jounin-sensei at the time likely due to a lack of qualified Jonin after the invasion from Kirigakure. This left them as being put on the reserve roster until such a time as they could acquire a sensei or prove themselves ready for the field. Kazunari can only hope that either his luck will persevere or he will have an epiphany while training to rapidly improve his abilities. Regardless this setback will not stop him in his quest to become one of the strongest soldiers of his home.

Likes: Meditation, Kids, Gardening, Forests, Nature, Playing with his water manipulation  
Dislikes: Kirigakure, Unnecessary slaughter or cruelty(this does not mean he is unwilling to kill or harm he just prefers not to)

Ninja Traits

Village: Konohagakure
Element(s): Water
Specialties: Ninjutsu
Clan: Senju

Stats

Health: 10
Chakra: 5+25(Clan Bonus)
Stamina: 15
Speed: 15
Strength: 15
Second Clan Bonus: +25 Ninjutsu Power

The Player

Other Characters: N/A
Faceclaim Name and Series: None ATM
Roleplay Sample:The village was on high alert with the general atmosphere being incredibly intense. It all started early in the evening when an alarm was sounded by the guards stationed along the wall. From what Kazunari had heard there was a breach in security that was left undiscovered for three hours and to make matters even worse a group of four civilian children had gone missing around the same time. The breach had apparently been discovered after the next rotation arrived to replace the current guards only to realize that they had been under a genjutsu that had them convinced that nothing was wrong as the culprit slipped by. Either the guards were incompetent at telling when they were under genjutsu or the culprit was incredibly skilled. Kazunari was willing to bet that it was the latter, which was unfortunate, as he had been assigned as part of the task team to track down and find the orphans and likely the same culprit that had breached the village security. It was no matter though he would do all he could to find the children. He was lost in thought contemplating until one of his teammates, Kaito Kishinari if he recalled correctly, called to him to grab his attention. The hokage has assigned him to be apart of a three man cell including, Kaito, and a girl named Jinnouchi Tomiko. He turned his attention towards Kaito to listen to what he had to say on the matter.

Once Kaito had the attention of his teammates he began to speak, "From the reports we have been given on the missing children they are all orphans from the orphanage down near the civilian school and they were last seen near Kimiko's Dango Shop. I can only guess at the motives of the bastard who kidnapped them but I suggest we begin our search at the dango shop."

Something about what Kaito said struck him as being very important to figuring out the motives of the infiltrator, "Orphans...," Kazunari paused for a second before continuing. "I feel like the children being orphans is actually key to figuring out the infiltrators motives. He trailed off deep in thought.

"That's true what use would a kidnapper have for taking orphans? As unfortunate as it is there will be nobody to pay the ransom besides the village which will likely be less willing to pay than worried parents," Jinnouchi trailed off.

That's the moment it hit Kazunari the reason the children had been kidnapped hadn't been for acquiring ransom money. Something similar had happened in the villages past with traitors to the village kidnapping orphaned children to be converted into mindless child soldiers or even worse experimented on for their own sick purposes. "I hate to say it but perhaps the kidnapper had a similar motives as to the traitors Orochimaru and Danzo. After all who would miss an orphan after they go missing? Unfortunately for them, they were sloppy and revealed that they were here and conducted the kidnapping by forgetting to release the genjutsu placed on the guards." Kazunari paused to let the information sink in to his comrades minds. "We should head to the dango shop to begin investigating immediately. The faster we find the trail the quicker we can track down the bastard that did this." With those final words he leaped up onto the rooftops and began making his way to the dango shop.His comrades merely gave off a quick nod of affirmation before they followed quickly after him.

They arrived soon enough and began a search of the premises. They could only wish that they had an inuzuka to assist them, but as if the gods were laughing at them all qualified trackers were either out on a mission or in the hospital. It however would appear that luck is on their side as soon after searching Jinnouchi spotted something strange out of the corner of her eye. Wooden splinters were splayed across the ground just outside of the shop and upon a closer look it appeared to be covered in the sticky residue of the sugary treat of the restaurant. She almost dismissed it as this was in front of a dango restaurant and it was common enough for dango sticks to be left lying around however she scanned the area and found the same type of splinters nearly fifty feet away. She called out to her teammates, "Hey guys. C'mere for a second I think I may have found a possible clue."

Kazunari and Kaito soon made there way over and examined the splinters and could only agree that it may prove a possible lead to the whereabouts of the orphans.

"Well what are we waiting around for? Let's move," Kazunari commanded.

And so they began to follow the trail and it became more and more obvious as they went that the trail left behind was left intentionally likely unknown to the culprits awareness. They could only assume that one of the orphans had left behind a trail for them to follow. At one point they reached the point along the wall where the infiltration was discovered to have taken place and sure enough the trail continued for some ways outside of the village. Soon enough they all stumbled into a clearing where the trail abruptly ended.

"The trail ends here and I don't see any sign of the infiltrator," Pondered Kaito. "Perhaps the infiltrator found out that one of the children were leaving a trail and stopped them?

Kazunari began pondering the answer to the question when he remembered that the infiltrator appeared to have talent in genjutsu and so without further hesitation he put his hands into the Ram sign and performed the signature dispelling technique with a shout of kai. The image of the empty clearing started to waver and then shattered to reveal what appears to be an empty camp site. Without another word they all nodded to each other and began to search the camp until Kazunari happens upon the site of all four of the orphans tied up and asleep inside one of the tents nearby. That's when the alarm bells inside of his head began to ring. Something wasn't right here. He stretched out his senses and then immediately threw himself to the left to dodge a barrage of Kunai that were thrown at him. He jumped back up to the ground and began scanning the area to find his opponent. His eyes locked on to a figure that was coming at him at a incredibly rapid pace to engage him in hand to hand combat when all of a sudden he vanished. Kazunari was confused before realizing that it was likely a genjutsu and he quickly broke out. Only to see a sword only a few inches away from his face barreling towards him. He only had enough time to dodge a fatal cut and received a shallow cut along the right side of his chest. "Damn that hurt," Kazunari muttered to himself as he prepared himself for the next assault. Luckily by this time both of his teammates had appeared and began to help him fight off the unknown enemy who from what he could tell was a man in his early twenties. With their combined effort they managed to sheperd him towards the center of the camp.

After blocking a few kunai Jinnouchi turned to Kazunari and gave him her battle plan to stop the masked enemy, "Kazunari I need you to head towards the center of the camp we'll lead him to you and then you can use your Mokuton to trap him."

"Understood," Kaito replied while speeding off towards the center of the camp. Sure enough they led the infiltrator right to where he was and he sped through the hands signs to perform the Four Pillar Prison technique. Just as the masked man landed in the center of the camp the wood erupted from the ground and engulfed the man trapping him inside of the prison. He attempted to break out with a fire jutsu but it was not powerful enough to burn through the prison especially when Kazunari was still running chakra through it. "Mission success," Kazunari stated in sort of cheery way glad that the threat was able to be neutralized. He reached into his pocket and sent up a signal flare to alert the rest of Konoha that the infiltrator and the orphans had been found.

1,412/500

Last edited by Kazunari Senju on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Snow|
Jounin of Kumo
Jounin of Kumo
|Snow|

Fame : 89
Home Village :
  • Kiri

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Uzumaki
Bloodline : Chakra Chains
Ryo : 28423
100%

Kazunari Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazunari Senju   Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:01 am

I get the passive and all but I'd like to see at least one stat point in chakra

Kazunari Senju Kira_x10

Kazunari Senju Kira_stamp_by_seelenkaetzchen-dah0x1x

My Ultimate Technique:

[19:59:04] @ Azai Kojuro : Snow can put out more wc than a crackwhore in a Georgia trailer park

Back to top Go down
Kazunari Senju
Citizen
Citizen
Kazunari Senju

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water, Earth
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Sage Body
Ryo : 500
100%

Kazunari Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazunari Senju   Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:38 am

Alright I put five points into chakra.

Kazunari Senju 043ce7e644126e33fb6b1f4f5231853305d67989_hq
Back to top Go down
|Snow|
Jounin of Kumo
Jounin of Kumo
|Snow|

Fame : 89
Home Village :
  • Kiri

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Uzumaki
Bloodline : Chakra Chains
Ryo : 28423
100%

Kazunari Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazunari Senju   Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:53 am

I like the use of previous plots points in your history. Any who,

Kazunari Senju Approved
Congratulations for submitting a character app and having it approved.
Please:
- Take a look at any rules that you haven't already looked at.
- Create a topic here for your character's stats and jutsu.
- Put your character's stats in your signature.
- Update your profile accordingly.
- Upon Genin Rank you get some free basic Jutsu, click here to view them.
- Have anymore questions? Click here to make a topic and ask a question, or join the ChatBox.

I hope you enjoy your time on Naruto RPG!
[/center]

Kazunari Senju Kira_x10

Kazunari Senju Kira_stamp_by_seelenkaetzchen-dah0x1x

My Ultimate Technique:

[19:59:04] @ Azai Kojuro : Snow can put out more wc than a crackwhore in a Georgia trailer park

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazunari Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazunari Senju   Kazunari Senju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazunari Senju
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: