Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

No More Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Heroes

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:36 pm
Mar arrived perfectly on schedule to the middle of town, now it was just up to him to spread out the cure as efficiently and completely as possible. Maby the town water supply? It was already infected, he wondered if the sick townsfolk were still using it or if that would make their condition worse. Then he figured, it would probably be best to start with whoever needed it most. So he made his way to the nearest hospital.

It was simply a mess within. At what he assumed to be triple capacity. He took comfort in the fact that the disease was purely waterborn, unless if he drank the blood of the infected he did not believe he would take ill. All of the hospital staff were run ragged, he walked past several nurses that looked like they'd not slept in weeks. Before the sound of an emergency drew his attention. Three nurses and a doctor were trying to hold down a delirious patient who had lost a large quantity of blood and did not know where he was. "Red, red, can't swim, red, breath, help, red, red..." The man groaned, clearly bleeding under the skin as they tried to supply him with what he needed to survive.

"Dang it, can't get a needle in!" One of the nurses cried, her moving target being far too unreasonable as it currently seemed she'd prick one of her associates instead. "He's in pain." Mar determined, the others paying little or no attention to him until his fingertips lit in a blue fire and he drove them shallowly into the patients chest. Instantly cutting off all sense of agony. The man groaned in relief, stopping instantly and nearly falling asleep. They had the transfusion hooked up in just a matter of seconds. "You're a ninja." The doctor called in surprise. "They said they wouldn't send anyone in." "I came myself, and I'm a ninja with a cure."

He opened a zipper on his backpack. Revealing hundreds of small syringes filled with what could only be considered an anti-venom to the virus. "No... Does it work?" The MD asked, one of the least ragged nurses taking a bag and removing one. "He's not got long even with the blood if we don't try." They gave him the injection, and sure enough. The spread of the purple internal bleeding cut off in a matter of minutes. "My god, we have to get this to everyone." Mar grinned in satisfaction, just starting to get the bag off his back. Before the patient began convulsing.

An almost immediate seizure, the virus had made him too weak for the cure. With the drawbacks being pronounced. He jolted raggedly, so far that a nurse had to hold up his IV stand less it fall over. But no one laid a finger on him. His breath ways were clear. They just had to wait. After less than a minute, his movements began to briefly grow weaker before stopping entirely. Along with his breath. "He went into cardiac arrest instantly." The doctor said, shaking his head while providing CPR. The other nurses rushing in with a crash cart in hopes of resuscitating him. "Whatever you got in that bag isn't the help we're looking for."

Mar spoke up immediately. "What? No no, the woman who brewed up this cure was clear. Half of the people who take it will die but everyone who doesn't take it will as well. Has anybody gotten the plague and gotten better? Give them my cure, now!" The doctor, either choosing not to answer or ignoring him. Kept performing chest compression, now pumping a breathing mask so the patient could inhale. "WELL!?" Mar demanded, the doctor barking. "No! Ok, what do you want from me? Almost all the staffs down as well and everyone waiting to die. There's the faintest chance in hell someones going to have a miracle."

"... I wasn't asking." Mar grabbed the physician by his scalp and held him off his feet. "You're going to make sure every last dose is administered to everyone or I'm going to burn this place down and spare the plague the trouble." "You wouldn't dare, you're here to help- People. Just like me!" The doctor called out. *CRUNCH* The engineer had squashed the patients head like a watermelon with a single stomp of his boot. "AHHHHH!" The nurses screamed at a high pitch, panic rising in the room. "Now do as you're told!" he called out, throwing the doctor down the hallway followed by the bag of drugs. He squatted down, a darkness in his eyes that none of the medical workers could ignore. The city would be imbibed by sundown, where he took his leave. Seizures wracked the population for another three weeks. But finally, the plague broke.  Exactly like the doctor had said. 45% of the populous suffered from cure complications. But the rest would be able to rebuild in time. "Nobody knows what needs to be done around here but me." Mar mused, making his escape under cover of night and meeting with Eli to collect payment later.

(WC 3,404. +8AP. 4,800 Ryo.
Leaf Great Whirlwind (1,125) Dust Cloud (1125) Great Breakthrough (750)
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

No More Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Heroes

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:49 pm
Yeah sure, my b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum