Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:25 pmAkki SenjuLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

[HFE] Coming in early! (IO) Empty [HFE] Coming in early! (IO)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:32 am
T'was the dwindling hours of the day as the Saint of the Stars approached the rather impressive sized office in the land of waterfalls. Upon the doors were blazed a massive symbol of the Sakura Corp Company Logo. The building looked like it had been created using a more modern type of architecture than Hikari had been used to seeing in the Land of stars, so it took her back slightly. But still this was no time to act scared. This Ball was an opportunity to network and create connections between other villages and the Sakura Corporation, an opportunity that only a fool would pass up on.

The woman was unarmed as she figured it would be rude to come to a ball armed to the teeth with weapons and metallic Armour.  Instead the blonde would be donning a simple yellow sweater with skinny blue jeans that clung tightly around her lower body. Around her neck on a chain was a simple ring that Valen had made for her. She never wanted to be separated from the piece of jewelry, but at the same time knew she had no right to wear the ring around her around her finger at this time. Her hair would be pulled up into a high-rise pony tail, falling down to a little bit more than half way down her back. Covering her face would be a small cute pair of round glasses. Normally she hated wearing her reading glasses since she felt like they didn't complement her features well, but she had hoped to have changed before many people would see her wearing them. The Alluring Archangel didn't bring a purse, instead choosing to carry a small backpack with a few supplies and some costumes inside giving her the option to choose a costume depending on what she felt would be appropriate for the night. Her makeup was light at the moment since she had been traveling some distance. This would be the reason she was arriving early to this ball, in order to have time to change and prepare for the midnight activities that were approaching.

Once the girl made her way to the Office door, the girl would look around for some kind of way to alert the guards inside of her presence, whether that be via a knock, buzzard, or door bell. Once that was done, the girl would speak up.

"Um, Excuse me! My name is Hikari Namikaze, I'm from Hoshigakure. I was given a n invite a few days ago about a party that was going to start here in a few hours?" The woman would explain her case, speaking as clear as possible. The faintest taint of uncertainty could be heard in her voice. The Kunochi had never been here before, so for all she knew she might have been at the wrong entrance or place for some reason. "I know I am a bit early, but I was hoping I could come in and change before the event started. I can come back outside when I am done if you want, or if you could just point me in the direction of somewhere safe to change, that would be fine as well."

With that the girl would wait for a response, if she didn't get it after a minute or so of waiting, the girl would try the door to see if it was open. If it was, she would come in with an "Excuse me." Or if it wasn't open, would exit in an attempt to find somewhere suitable for a young woman to prepare for a night of fun.

WC: 605
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

[HFE] Coming in early! (IO) Empty Re: [HFE] Coming in early! (IO)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 pm
Man it had been a while.

Since her time in Sunagakure, Faith hadn't been the most productive member of society. She had been spending the vast majority of her days in the black markets of Iron Country. She would every once and a while go out to steal some ryo from some poor traveler, or preform medical services for a price, but for the most part she had just been partying, drinking and sleeping with some cute boys (and sometimes girls, when she was in the right mood.) She hadn't ever had any sort of alcohol before leaving the land of wind, but now she couldn't go more than a few hours without a hard stiff one. Heck, in her large backpack she held in her back, the woman had a cold dozen shoved in along with a bunch of different swords, and a cute costume for a night of fun.

This had been her first time coming out of the dingy old town she had found herself spending the majority of her time at. The Pink haired girl had her hair down at the time, falling down to be about a third of the way down her back. She would be wearing some old work out clothes she had, just a sleeveless white top with a pair of blue running shorts, with a red cap on top of her head. The Akari had come early with the hope she could change before the party started, but everywhere around seemed like it was under construction. LAME! Looks like she was going to have to change in the office building.

The former Sunagakure Jounin would start to travel toward the side entrance of the building when she took notice of someone. A tall blonde woman with a slim body, a few years younger than Faith was, standing knocking at the door. Her attire didn't seem flashy enough for a party, or really to be seen in public in general with. The glasses and high pony tail? Along with wearing that baggy sweater? Ew. Damn shame as well, if the girl seemed like she was a little bit more fun, she might have been Faith's type. She seemed to be calling out to see if anyone was in. Hikari Namikaze, was it? The Name seemed familiar, but the woman couldn't place it.

As she finished up her sentence, Faith would step up and put her hand on Hikari's left shoulder, her left hand that is, obviously her right hand had a cold can of beer in it.

"Yo." Faith would speak. "Overheard you were here to change. Kinda in the same boat myself here, it would be annoying to have to walk all the way from a city over in costume just to come to the party on time, especially since I have like 6 inch high heels I'm rocking. So yeah, good idea coming early and changing here. Any idea if they are going to let us in?"

WC: 492
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:31 am
Hikari was paying to much attention to the front door and didn't even register that another human being was coming up behind her, which gave her quite a scare when she felt a hand pressed up against her shoulder. She would instantly pull back and turn to face the newcomer... a woman with long pink hair who appeared to be wearing running attire had made her appearance behind Hikari. The girl thought for a second she might be a jogger, but was able to put the pieces together seeing the bag on her shoulder.

"Sorry, you scared me there. How can I help you Ms....." Assuming that the girl would answer that question, the Saint of the Stars would continue. "Ms. Faith. Ok, anyways, the answer to your question is no. As you can see, it doesn't look like anyone is around to let us in. I guess we should go somewhere else....." Hikari explain. She had been thinking of entering the premises even if she hadn't had permission before, but with someone watching her that changed things. Breaking in by herself would be something Hikari would be used to, having broken into many places while preforming missions for Hoshigakure, but with someone else who she wasn't even sure was a shinobi or not? It made it seem all the more rude and something the Angel would rather not do. 

WC: 232
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:48 am
Faith would be taken aback as the blonde would bolt back at a mere shoulder tap. Was the girl this jumpy? Or that oblivious to Faith's presence that she didn't even notice her approach? Strange, but it was like whatever.

On the woman's cue, Angel would respond "Faith," No real reason to lie here. This wasn't an interrogation or something, and there wasn't much of a way to tell who the Akari was by just giving her first name, so why not?

At the suggestion of going somewhere else, the swords woman would chuckle a bit. "Whaaaaa? No way! All of these places are like super dirty and construction areas. I don't want to get dirt on my hot outfit before the party even begins!" The Akari would think for a second, before coming up with an idea.

Moving her head from side to side in order to crack her neck, the pink haired girl would hold out her drink to the blonde. "Here, hold my beer." Before moving to the door.

The girl would clear her throat, as she stepped up to the office building, heavy solid doors wooden doors infront of her. As nice and respectfully as she could, the pink haired Kunochi would start to knock on the door as hard as she could (Strength of 25) before screaming at the top of her lungs, "OI! MOTHER FUCKERS! TWO OF YOUR GUEST ARE HERE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO SHOW US IN! WHAT KIND OF A DUMP ARE YOU RUNNING HERE! HURRY UP AND LET US IN!"

Faith's respectable and kind words could probably be heard from 100 meters away they were so loud. Surely that would bring all the boys to the yard.

WC: 295
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:10 am
What sort of mess had Hikari gotten herself into?

As the jogger woman would hand the woman her drink, the blonde would look at it confusingly. She had been expecting a protein shake similar to that of what her hold kage Kyousuke Snow drank, or maybe some sort of energy drink. However, once she took the drink into the two of her hands, a slight sniff of would put the girl on edge. She hadn't smelled this since the last time she was with Shiroi, alcohol? Wait....

"OI! MOTHER FUCKERS!"

The deputy kage would blush slightly as she hid her face behind the can in her hands as the Jogger would continue on her tirade. What was wrong with her? Had she not known what was proper etiquette and manners for the ball? This went against all rules Hikari knew that a Lady... no, that anyone should ever be doing!

Hikari would quickly go up next to the woman. "Ms. Faith, you need to calm down, I think you are drunk. This is really rude and unlike something that a lady should do. Please, stop, we are going to get in trouble!"

WC: 194

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 am
The Akari assassin would continue on for another minute or so with little Mrs. Goodie Goodie Toosho. She didn't actually expect anyone to come to the door, but she needed to confirm that no one was near by. After her little explosion, Faith would smile and turn to the Blonde. "Its fine. No one is around anyways." With a confident smirk, the pink haired girl would start to turn around and walk away from the door, as she did, she would continue. "With how much commotion was just made, I doubt that anyone is anywhere nearby, otherwise they would have come to check out the commotion."

The woman got to about 10 meters away from the door and would turn back, dropping her bags to her side. "Which means no one is around to see us when we force our way in!" The woman would get into a sprinters stance, she would press her feet against the dirt beneath her, testing to make sure the ground beneath her shoes was stable and not going to brush out from beneath her and force her to fall. "Also, to be clear, I am NOT drunk, I only have had 4 cans today! Not even buzzed yet! Just some light drinking before the fun starts tonight!"

And with that, Faith would charge.

Running at full speed, would make her way toward the door a confident smile on her face as she charged. Once she got about 4 meters away, she would jump off the ground and use the "Dynamic Entry" Technique in order to break the doors infront of her down.

CRASH

Through an explosion of wood and jewels, The Akari would force destroy the door that was infront of her, probably causing tens of thousands of ryo worth of property damage. The shards of the large door would scatter all over the lobby of the office building, piercing through waiting chairs and furniture, causing more damage.

That being said and done, the pink haired beauty would brush a strand of hair that had fallen into her face back to place. Turning around to the the good girl, and with pride would say "Easy enough, right?" trying to see what the Hoshigakure kunochi's reaction would be to the mess Faith caused.

WC 386
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 am
How about we don't and say we didn't?

It wouldn't take long for the blonde to infer what was going to happen after Faith started to walk away, saying that no one was around to hear the commotion. Obviously Hikari couldn't let such an event like this unfold.

As the drunk jogger lady made her way to the door, the Alpha would quickly try to start pulling on the doors handle, allowing the unlocked door to open and let the cool air conditioning come out and press up against the two women. With a sigh of relief, Hikari would turn, hoping the girl would stop seeing it isn't necessary to continue. "The door is unlocked, we don't need to break anything down."

Hikari would quickly take a look around, about 70 meters up on the top of a nearby hill there seemed to be some sort of outhouses for construction workers. It wasn't Ideal, but it was better than nothing.

Pointing out the portable bathrooms, Hikari would disclose her idea to the jogger, "Look, we can just go and use those to change, and then wait for the party to be opened proper. I'm sure we have a bunch of things we can talk about while we wait."

Assuming Faith was in agreement of this, Hikari would start to make her way toward the outhouses. As the two walked, the Lady of Light would take this opportunity to ask the Jogger some questions. "So Faith, tell me, from where do you hail from?"

WC: 257
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:17 am
As the blonde opened the door, Faith would slowly start to come to a halt, rolling her eyes as she did. Fucking joy killer. Faith was almost tempted to pull out a sword from her backpack and just cut the bitch down right here. But nah, no reason to spill blood before a party, right? Would just kill the mood for some people, or worst people would drink more to try to forget about the murder that happened right in front of them. More people drinking would mean less booze for Faith, and less booze made Faith into a sad girl.

As Hikari would point at a hill, the medic would have to squint her eyes in order to see the dirty porter potties on top of a hill. What. The. Actual. Fuck? There was no way the Akari loyalist could possibly go in there! It was disgusting and probably smelled horrible! Let alone get ready for a party later tonight, the porter potties probably didn't even have a mirror to let Faith put on her face. No way could she do that! Fuck that!

Faith would walk up to the blonde and grab her by the wrist, and turn it back toward the Office building.

"Or... here is an idea, we could just walk into the open safe and clean building, and just get ready in there instead of going to the rapey disgusting outhouses. A much better idea, don't ya think?"

With that, Faith would let go of Hikari's arm and start to walk into the building. "Come on! Lets go, if we run into any guards it is going to be more akward to talk to them by myself!"

WC: 285
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:31 am
As Faith let go of Hikari's hand, the woman would immediately turn back and point at the outhouses. Were they disgusting. For sure. Was it somewhere the Lady of Light would choose to change in if she had a choice. Of course not. But that didn't mean that breaking in was a legitimate choice. "I'm sure they aren't as bad as they look." The Alpha would say optimistically. "I mean... if we are caught going in to the building early, I am sure they would kick us out and not let us come back later tonight."

Namikaze would turn to look at Faith, hoping she had stopped. Maybe the thought of her not being allowed to join the festivities later tonight would be enough to scare the girl from breaking the rules?

WC: 134
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:47 am
As Faith let go of the slender hand of Hikari, she would instantly go back to where she was pointing at before. Not as bad as they thought? The swordswoman had no doubt in her mind that was true. She had a thousand percent confidence that the stalls were probably worst than they looked at from a distance.

The blonde bimbo would continue on with her point. Did.... did this bitch not know how parties worked? Well, it was about time that someone taught her. "Namikaze," Faith would explain "They aren't going to kick us out if we get caught. Do you know why?"

The pink haired kunochi would make a gesture pointing back and forth between the two women.  "Because we are Hot. When you are in your young 20's and keep in decent shape, most guys will do anything for you if you bat your eyes and ask nicely..." Faith would start, but then pause for a second realizing a mistake she made, she would then stop gesturing at both girls, and then point back at herself. "Well, I'm hot," She would explain, before pointing back to the blonde. "You're not. You are kinda cute I guess... in that weird, nerdy sweet girl kind of way. Maybe if some of the men are socially awkward they might pick up on that and enjoy you. But besides that your not. But that is fine, you are with me, and they aren't going to kick out two girls like us who got lost and didn't know where they were, right? "

Faith would stop gesturing, and instead put her arms behind her head, stretching them out before putting her hands behind her head to support her head as she laied back on them. "Besides... No one is going to come. If they were they would have come by now."

With a large grin on her face, "Well, now that that is out of the way, I guess we can continue now." Faith would turn around jab a finger toward the door. "ONWARD! TO THE LADIES ROOM!" Faith would say and start to walk into the building.

WC: 365
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum