Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK) Empty A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:51 pm
Link

Yoi was sleeping in bed, when his alarm went off. He groggily opened his eyes, and slammed his hand down on the alarm clock, turning it off. After a few minutes of laying there, the white-haired Yuki sat up in bed and stretched his arms. He slowly climber out of bed and got changed. He changed out of his pajamas into a a light blue t-shirt with white pants and dark blue shoes. He wore a dark blue scarf with the Yuki symbol stitched onto the end. Yoi made his bed and started books back on shelves. He had been reading a book recently about many low-ranked jutsu and it was very interesting. There were all sorts of jutsu out there that he didn't know about. It was a big world. He walked downstairs, yawning. The Yuki had stayed up pretty late last night, and boy was he tired.

As he entered the kitchen, he started cooking something for breakfast. He cracked two eggs in a bowl and started whisking them. As soon as that was done, he cut up some leftover sausage and started to cook some mushrooms and chopped peppers. After those were finished cooking, he took them out of the pan and put the eggs in the pan. Yoi threw in the sausage, mushrooms and the chopped peppers. While he was scrambilng the eggs, he was cooking some onions in another pan, and once they were nice and brown, he threw them in the pan with the eggs. He then threw in some cheese and there he had it. Scrambled eggs with leftovers in it. As he ate through the meal, he saw a letter drop through the letters slit in the door. As he picked it up, he noticed the usual markings that letters had when he was going on a mission.

Yoi excitedly opened it up and saw what it was inside. He read over the contents: 

A wealthy merchant has gone missing and it is your job to find out where he is. When we went to his house we found it in shambles, meaning that either somebody was looking for something there or he was kidnapped. Use clues in the house to find out what happened to man.

Your team, including you, will be comprised of two genin and a jounin. Work with them to the best of our abilites. You will be meeting with them at the village gates at 9 in the morning. They have all received identical letters.

- Konohagakure Missions Department

Yoi checked the clock. It was only 8 in the morning. He had time. Yoi finished up his breakfast, did the dishes and finished his chores. He ran over to the gates, arriving a few minutes early. Yoi remembered how he had saved the boy in the tree just the other day. He had a busy life as a Genin.

WC: 481/1,333.3
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK) Empty Re: A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:06 pm
The run was going well, four blocks down and only five more to go, the loop was almost half completed as Chuta turned the corner. He had been working out for almost thirty minutes and as soon as he reached half way he began doing the twenty pushups and squats he told himself he needed. His legs were sore from the day before, but it was a rough life as a ninja, people trying to kill you around every corner, he had to be prepared.

The good'ol pain of muscles tarring in the morning woke him up better than a cup of coffee and an apple. He loved it, after this he would go to dinner and meet up with his uncle. That didn't happen often but it was always nice to have a meal with the man. Ever sense the recall they had both been more busy than ever. Just the other day Chuta and another ninja had to rescue a kid from a tree. What would be next? The thought made him push harder. He finished his pushups and squats in record time.

His legs ached as he finished the loop, he found it difficult to stand, walk even. How he was going to get to breakfast he wasn't sure, but these things never lasted long. They would be ready to go after breakfast. As he ran to the shop he quickly changed his shirt to a black T-shirt. His baggy pants weren't too soiled from the workout, but they wouldn't start smelling till later.

The shop was only a few blocks from where he was. A quick job and he made it there in a few minutes. The area around the shop was pretty quite, so early in the morning that the only people out were the ones opening the restaurants, travelers, or farmers. He simply waved the mornings greetings and entered his favorite place to eat.

The door to the restaurant opened with a jingle. Chuta's uncle sat in a booth just inside the door. The restaurant was decorated in such a fashion that old and young could be comfortable. Enough sunlight to read the news paper, a TV was on across the way showing the recent events going on in Konoha, there was a bookshelf by the door that had a slew of novels stacked on top of each other. In font of Chuta's uncle was his meal and Chuta's usual eggs and bacon. "You already ordered?" He asked as he took a seat. His uncle was eating already. "Yeah, thought you might be in a hurry." He said as he pushed a letter across the table, it bore the seal of Konoha's Missions Department, the wax was unbroken.

"I brought a bag with a change of clothes and your jacket inside." His uncle said patting the bag that sat next to him. Chuta sat the letter down after reading. He was glad he had been training so hard, a mission so soon, and an A rank at that. "I appreciate it." He finished his breakfast, changed into his normal darker colors. Black tight fitting pants, a gray shirt, his jacket hung off his body, a backpack on his back, and his headband on. After giving his uncle a hug, and headed toward the gate.

WC: 550
TWC: 550/1400
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK) Empty Re: A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK)

Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:47 am
A Missing Merchant (IO, Ita, Chuta, NK) Untitl10

Ita arrived at the village gates a few minutes before 9AM- the time that was specified on the mission documents that he had received earlier that morning. The Jounin had received the mission request just a few hours before which wasn’t exactly ideal. Crime had been up lately in the village and being shorthanded didn’t help. It probably explained why he was teamed up with two Genin today for an A-Rank mission. Either way, it would be a good chance for them to learn…. Hopefully.

Today’s mission leader is brought to you by a 17-year-old Uchiha with jet black hair and fair skin. He was wearing dark clothing, almost civilian like. Ita did not want to draw too much attention to himself so he left his green vest at home. Upon arriving at the gates, he would wait until the others arrived. As they did, he would pick them out one-by-one. A skill that Ita was able to pickup through his years of service.

Ita approached the two of them. One was noticeably taller than the other, and the other looked like Killua from Hunter x Hunter, a show that Ita was found of watching in his spare time. Ita standing at 5 foot 8 inches found himself in between. Ita would verify their identifications before proceeding to speak.

“My name is Ita Uchiha and I will be your squad captain for todays mission. I assume both of you have read the report. It seems that someone’s broken into this man’s house and he’s been missing since. It would be logical to go there and search for some clues. Any questions?”

The boy would say, addressing the team. He would wait a moment before continuing.

“Well my intentions are for you two to lead the investigation in the hopes that you both will learn to take on these sorts of missions on your own. I will lead the way to the house and then you guys will take over from there. Let’s go.”

That being said, Ita would lead the trio towards the borders where they would investigate the house of the merchant that had gone missing- information that he had received from the mission headquarters. The walk was short, only about a mile and a half down the road from the main gate. Ita figured they could use this time to become properly acquainted with one another.

Ita could tell the taller of the group was most likely the eldest of them and the shorter one the youngest.

“So what made you guys join the academy?”

Ita would ask, looking to stir up some conversation in the hopes to make the walk go by a little faster.

TWC: 448
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:52 pm
As Yoi saw Chuta arrive, he waved to him and said, “Hey Chuta, how you doing? Long time no see!” 

The last sentence was obviously a joke. Yoi saw a boy in his late teens approach him. You could tell when looking at him that he was an experienced shinobi. Yoi had had this feeling before with others. You couldn’t really describe, but you could tell they had been through much work. “My name is Ita Uchiha and I will be your squad captain for todays mission. I assume both of you have read the report. It seems that someone’s broken into this man’s house and he’s been missing since. It would be logical to go there and search for some clues. Any questions?”

“Well my intentions are for you two to lead the investigation in the hopes that you both will learn to take on these sorts of missions on your own. I will lead the way to the house and then you guys will take over from there. Let’s go.”

Yoi followed Ita into the forest.

“So what made you guys join the academy?”

“Hello, Ita, I’m Yoi. I joined the academy cuz my parents made me, but then I realized it was really fun to be able to work hard."

WC: 213

TWC: 694
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:36 pm
Chuta showed up and waved at yoi, "what's up man?" but before they could really talk Ita showed up. When Ita began to talk Chuta gave him all the attention, and shook his head when he asked if he had any questions. He was surprised when he told them they would be leading the investigation. But it was the perfect type of learning situation. Chuta loved hands on jobs.

He waited for Yoi to finished speaking. Chuta was in the same situation before he left with his uncle, before his parents died. The thought had a sting to it.

"My name is Chuta Pendragon. I joined because a ninja saved me and I want to touch the world just like he touched my life." He spoke. He couldn't help but smile. The little sentence brought back a lot of memories, pain, duty, and love. All wrapped up in one.

"How about you? Why did you join Ita?" Chuta asked.

WC: 159
TWC: 709
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 am
Spoiler:

Last edited by Momo on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 am
The Uchiha couldn’t help but yawn. Both answers to his questions did not provide anything he had not heard before. Regardless, the taller one, Chuta was it? He seemed to provide a decent answer.

“Hey man at least you know what you want!” Ita said to Chuta as they continued their stroll. “Don’t worry about it Yoi, you’ll figure it out eventually.”

The trio continued to walk towards their investigation, the two Genin staggering a step or two behind the Uchiha who was leading them to their destination. The taller one, Chuta was his name, brought up a very interesting question, one of which Ita should have saw them responding with to his inquiry. Ita didn’t respond right away. Here he was a Jounin, who had been in the shinobi game for some time ready to answer these fresh out of the academy Genin’s question. His answer- potentially meaning a lot to them regardless of his age.

“Well, I became a ninja to protect my village.” Ita would say.

The words rolled fluently off his tongue with no hesitation, but just moments afterwards seemed to bother him. Something about that statement didn’t truly feel right. Did he truly meant what he said? Either way, his answer was nothing more than reassurance to these young men who were on their way to starting their journey. Ita just hoped that they would learn something from today.

Ita slipped his hand into his cloak and produced a crude looking map. His eyes glanced from the map to the path ahead, then back to the map and then to the path once more. Ita would then focus his chakra into the paper causing it to ignite into a small flame. He would then proceed to dropping the parchment and it would burn to ashes in the path behind them.

The Uchiha would come to a halt, most likely causing the two behind him to come to a halt. Ita would then proceed to the right, off the main road and down a dirt path. After about 5 minutes, the trio would arrive at a small house that had looked like it had been raided. The door was even still open.

“Okay. You guys check out the house for clues and I will keep an eye outside.”

The mission leader would give his orders. Ita glanced over the surrounding and there did no appear to be anyone else around… for now.

wc: 406
twc: 854
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:59 am
“Don’t worry about it Yoi, you’ll figure it out eventually. Well, I became a ninja to protect my village.”

"Yeah, that's why I keep on doing it. Well, also because it's kinda fun helping people out with missions and such."

It was a few minutes later that they arrived at the mansion. Yoi has seen Ita burn the paper, and he wondered what kind of technique that was. Right as he was about to ask, Yoi realized that you could channel your chakra into paper and the effects would vary. Fire burnt paper. Sometimes, Yoi felt like he forgot all the basics.

“Okay. You guys check out the house for clues and I will keep an eye outside.”

"Chuta, should I take the second floor and you take the first?"

WC: 130
TWC: 824/1,333
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:49 pm
“Sounds good.” Chuta would walk into the house and look around. The first flood was laid out into large open rooms, but the first thing Chuta noticed was that the door was open. The lock was broken off and pieces of the frame were on the ground. This only added to the shambles. The dressers, cabinets, drawers, anything that could be opened was opened and anything that could be moved was moved. The down stairs consisted of a large open space that he assumed was the living room, then it opened up to a kitchen, it was separated by sliding doors that were left open, and then a small bathroom that was tucked in the back of the house.

Chuta continued to look around. Maybe the man had a schedule or something laying about in the kitchen or in an office space upstairs, people kept things like that out in their bedrooms too. Chuta could tell that whoever was looking for this guy wasn’t afraid of making noise or making overt moments into homes. “It’ll take use forever to find anything in this mess.” He said quietly.  

WC: 186
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:34 pm
“Sounds good.” Yoi, using surface walking, walked up to the second floor and jumped in through a shattered window. As he started to walk, he felt his blood rush to his lower half. It took him a second to get oriented. The white-haired Yuki doubted this criminal knew what he was even doing. A broken window... What was this guy even doing. This guy must be quite new to the business. Yoi let out a heavy sigh. The white-haired Yuki didn't like crminial. But he had a certain respect for the ones who managed to do things right. Well, not do things right. Doing the right thing was to not break the law. But breaking the law well. He had a certain respect for those who were able to do that.

Yoi was stealthily entering the building. He made sure to make minimal noise as he walked in. His father told him about the Quiet Footsteps technique, but he had never bothered to learn. If only he had bothered to learn that. If he could learn how to sense other people's chakra, how to suppress his own, how to use Quiet Footsteps in conjunction with Icy Mist, he would be unstoppable. Well, he had to get back to the mission at hand. The Yuki formed one his weapons. It was an elongated kunai. (See elongated kunai B on stat page) Yoi pausing at a corner, poked his head around. No one there, just a really big mess. He took a deep breath. The white haired Yuki was use to situations like this. This wasn't high stress, it was just, new. Well, he better get used to it because the Chunnin Exams were gonna be coming around in about a month.

Yoi walked around the corner. He saw a moving darkness. A shadow. Was this the man up on the second floor? Yoi looked out the window, and saw a man bolting away. He ran down the stairs, and after a minute, he found Chuta. He told him, "Chuta! I just saw a guy run out of the house. I think it's him. I know you're faster. You run after him, and I'll tell Ita. He's heading east into the forest." Yoi navigates through the wreckage. This floor seemed a lot more messy than the first floor. The Yuki eventually managed to make his way outside. He told Ita, "Ita, the guy just ran out the second story window. He was heading east into the forest. I'll keep an eye on this place, and you can run and capture him with Chuta. We can bring him back to the village."

Yoi will stay behind, waiting for the other boys to return with the criminal when they catch him. When they return, they will walk back into the village. They will walk through the village and bring him to the police office. Once there, they will report what happened. Yoi will talk to the suspect on the way back to the village to make sure he is truly the criminal. Yoi will confirm that he is the criminal.

[exit]

WC: 516
TWC: 1340

Claims:
3 stats (3 speed) (bringing me to 21 speed)
4100 ryo (bringing me to 12,280 ryo)
10 Bonus AP
100 wc to finish B-rank Freezing Aura
1240 wc to start learning C-rank Icing Over (1240/1500)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum