HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcap65%Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcap16%Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcap3%Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcap2%Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcap14%Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Test
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Today at 6:40 am

» Missing pets wip
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Today at 6:19 am

» Being a good neighbor
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:47 am

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:10 am

» Sharingan
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:35 am

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Today at 3:12 am

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Today at 3:09 am

» Official Sunagakure Waifu Tier List
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 2:33 am

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcapArmour of The Frozen Wastes I_voting_barArmour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_lcapArmour of The Frozen Wastes I_voting_barArmour of The Frozen Wastes I_vote_rcap 
Mizuki Ohta
Taichi Uchiha
Volt
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ghost
Rayul
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Armour of The Frozen Wastes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

Fame : 241
Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 20000
100%

Armour of The Frozen Wastes Empty
PostSubject: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 am

Name: Armour of The Frozen Wastes
Appearance: Heavy, engraved,  armour, decorated with skulls. A cape is attached as well, giving the armour a slightly ostentatious look. The helm has a crown like protrusion atop it and the helm has the added effect of making the wearers eyes glow an ice blue beneath it.
Spoiler:

Backstory: Armour paired with a blade, the Armour of The Frozen Wastes was forged by the same craftsman who brought the blade ‘Frostmourne’ into the world. The strange ice like substance feels cool to the touch of the wearer. The armour has a rather brutal, yet regal feel to its appearance and matches incredibly well with the appearance of Frostmourne. Making Calin think the two were meant to be paired with one another, the armour, and the blade. Of course, he couldn’t know that the two had been paired for every recorded sighting of whoever wielded the arms into battle.

The appearance of the armour, an intimidating visage that would strike fear into those too weak to stand for themselves, suited Calin fine. He would utilize it as a tool for his goals, his beliefs, and he would see just how far he could go in this world. Who would survive? Him? Or the Shinobi System he sought to destroy?

Health: 150
Special Abilities:

Icebound: Armour of The Frozen Wastes is able to increase its protective properties significantly, making it able to withstand far more punishment. This ability allows to armor to increase it’s health by a total of 75 for up to 6 posts. The AP cost of this technique is 40 initially and 20 per post after that. The cooldown is posts used + 2. One can tell something is off about the armour during this ability as a thin layer of frost forms upon the armour.

Volatile Shielding: This armour possess’ the ability to reduce the power of anything that could cause damage to it by 75 upon making contact with the armour. This ability costs 40 AP to activate 20 to maintain, lasts for three posts or until it's damage reduction cap (75) is reached. The cooldown of this jutsu is the amount of posts used +1.

Anti-Jutsu Shell: This ability expands a blue, clearly visible, barrier up to five meters (Which obviously makes it a sphere) in every direction off the surface of the armour. Any abilities the user chooses, on jutsu, bloodlines, armour, items, or weapons, that would effect those inside the barrier are unable to do so unless the power behind said effect exceed that of this ability (75). If a power on said effect is not listed it is always treated as weaker than this barrier. For the sake of clarity 'Damage' is included in the list of 'effects'. This barrier expands off the surface of the armour at a speed of 75, costs 40 AP initially, and 20 per post. This ability can last for a total of 6 posts and with a cooldown of posts used x 2. This ability cannot be used at the same time as 'Volatile Shielding'.

Price: 13,500
Character Specific: Calin Yuki
Bonus Requirements: Ice Release

Last edited by Calin Yuki on Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

Fame : 78
Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Fire
Ryo : 14000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:33 am

If you'd prefer you can just app a tank?
this mostly looks fine to me, however i'd like the second ability to specifically state that it cannot absorb the wearer's chakra since we don't want you generating AP from nothing through it

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin
Health: 1
Chakra: 125
Stamina: 43
Speed: 40
Strength: 1

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:07 am

Trial approved

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 9:58 am

Due to a change in precedent Approval revoked, abilities 1 and 3 are still fine but I'm going to have to ask that you remove the ap absorption from the second ability

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Updated, lets give this a shot.

Stats

It's ugly for now, working on it.
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 1:51 am

I’m probably nitpicking but change that to ‘reduce the power of anything that could cause damage to it’

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 am

Edited

Stats

Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 4:33 am

Trial Re-approved

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 11:24 pm

Please explicitly state that the second ability applies only for 1 post

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

100%

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 8:08 am

Edited

Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armour of The Frozen Wastes   Armour of The Frozen Wastes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour of The Frozen Wastes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Armor Creation :: Approved Armor-
Jump to: