HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
147 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Logos Uchiha I_vote_lcap65%Logos Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 389 ]
Word of mouth
Logos Uchiha I_vote_lcap16%Logos Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 95 ]
Forum advert
Logos Uchiha I_vote_lcap3%Logos Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Logos Uchiha I_vote_lcap2%Logos Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Logos Uchiha I_vote_lcap14%Logos Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 599
Staff List
Administrators:
Rin Togakawa
Calin Uesugi
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kutari Uchiha
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Trial Moderators:
Satoru Nara
Jiro Uchiha
Maku
Hikari Hyuuga
Tadashi Namikaze
Kiseragi Onomori

Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: ---
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Fishing Tournament Sign UPS!
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Noboru Kaito Today at 4:34 pm

» Humming a tune
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Maku Today at 4:10 pm

» Idyll (Maku)
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Maku Today at 3:38 pm

» Wolfskin
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 2:39 pm

» free avatars/sigs i guess
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Noboru Kaito Today at 2:27 pm

» Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Ayato Hyuuga Today at 2:11 pm

» Musical Art: Lively Sonata
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Eliwood Mossgrove Today at 12:21 pm

» The moon where the beast lives
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 11:13 am

» Trap: Exploding Steel Prison
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 11:07 am

» Bracers of the Ice King
Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 10:59 am

Top posting users this week
Rin Togakawa
Logos Uchiha I_vote_lcapLogos Uchiha I_voting_barLogos Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Hikari Namikaze
Maku
Yoi Yuki
Denkiteki
Chuta Pendragon
Kutari Uchiha
Akihana Akari
Arata
Ita
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Logos Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logs
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Logs

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Undecided.
Ryo : 8500
100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 6:02 am

Character Name Here
Logos Uchiha (usually goes by “Logs”)
Basic Information

Birthday: November 22 Gender: Male Height: 5’10 Weight: 170 lbs
Appearance:
Logos is pretty average looking. This is mostly because he has not been living the life of a ninja for most of his growing years, so he is not muscular like most of Uchiha heritage. His black hair is a strange compromise between tidy and unruly, shifting chaotically each day. He looks slightly “soft” due to giving up most forms of exercise up to focus on a career. He has some extra fat around his gut. His eyes are black as the soul of a lawyer. His preferred manner of dress is very casual - shirts and pants for the most part. He hates his feet though, so he wears close toed shoes (boots) all the time outside, or socks indoors at home. He often looks like he isn't paying attention, like he spaced out. Such observations are often accurate, more so than he cares to admit. He usually sports the beginnings of a stubble. Shaving regularly is not a formal habit for him. If he let it go long enough, he could have a fairly full beard, but he dislikes that look. The upper half of his head might be less fortunate in a few years (early signs of balding).

Personality:
Logos is not your typical Uchiha. He is more used to the ways of the business environment than that of the ninja. His general interest has been on cerebral matters. As a (former) aspiring businessman, he tends to keep his ear to the ground looking for opportunities, and is a big believer in progress. His first thought for improving almost anything is to examine the cost efficiency. Mostly because his first boss was an accountant. He keeps an open mind to new ideas, and tends to find others who don’t both baffling and infuriating. He normally appears fairly serious - his lighter side barely gets to breathe.

He prefers comfort food, for economic and gastronomic reasons. He dislikes working closely with others, as he finds that many people tend to irritate him upon prolonged contact. He prefers slight rain in which its easier for him to think or sleep indoors. Light rain tends to free up the walkways, and boost umbrella sales.

He normally comes across as unemotional, this being particularly noticeable during sentimental moments. This is partly due to social awkwardness (life of rejection and Shark Tank yo), and partly due to a genuine disconnect. This doesn't mean he can't be emotional though, those can ride high at inopportune times. Some think he has anger issues - he does tend to get outraged (or at least irritated) by actions he feels are illogical and/or unjust and/or self-defeating. Especially if he presents what he feels to be a superior alternative. Often Logos doesn't take in enough information though, skewing his own decision making for the worse.

History:

Important bits:

• At some point, a few Uchiha clan members moved to Hoshigakure from abroad. Their connections are still present if not frequently used.
  • Logos was born weak, esp. for a ninja i.e. weak body, weak chakra
  • He doesn't get along with his clan, least of all his father. Partially due to his weaker body, partly due to mindset. Logos' father is happy to write off any issue on Logos' part as him being "weak", regardless of circumstance. (Logos is more pragmatically focused while the Uchiha are the definition of traditionalist/conservative)
  • Despite being the older of two brothers, his younger (Nyusen) is considerably more advanced (in the ninja ways) and doesn't hesitate to rub it in
  • Logos was left to fend for himself for years after failing the traditional Uchiha adulthood test in dramatic fashion and being outshone by his younger brother (Logos couldn't burn chakra paper, vs spewing a fireball)
  • Logos made his way into the world as a civilian, working his way up through businesses, leaving behind his heritage due to discrimination from locals (Hoshi people hate ninjas generally)
  • After quite some time on his own, Logos finds a business opportunity requiring a lot of capital (centralized production for higher efficiency, if you care). The normal businesses are not interested in disrupting the markets (esp the old boys), so he turns to his family as a last ditch effort.
  • Things do not go well and his father loudly rejects him, burning up the plans. Logos chafes at the closemindedness he sees in others.
  • Logos, unable to continue properly as a civilian and starts plotting how to make money as a warrior so he can self-finance his project. (I.e. he has to sign up to be a ninja after many years of delay)

Context History:

• Chilling out
  • Pineapple Pizza (fite me)
  • Strategy games
  • $$$$$Money$$$$$$
  • Anything that irritates the rest of the Uchiha clan
  • Philosophical discussion

Dislikes:

• unnecessarily selfish people (as opposed to pragmaticism, etc.)
  • Arguing with people about pineapples on pizza
  • Waiting in line
  • Hot Weather
  • His toes.
  • Haggling (ironic, I know)

Ninja Traits
Village: Hoshi
Element(s): Fire
Specialties: N/a
Clan: Uchiha

Stats

Health: 10
Chakra: 1
Stamina: 5
Speed: 9
Strength: 5

The Player

Other Characters: nope
Roleplay Sample:

(sorry, i started this on mobile and it got out of hand)

RP sample:

(I wanted to try an alternate approach to the character history to try being more dynamic than usual, while still containing useful info. will edit if needed

edit: Sry, was trying to up my post count legally to allow pms earlier but no bueno. Will update post when finished)

Last edited by Logos on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Fame : 181
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eyes (V2), Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity, Inner Light
Ryo : 1700
100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi! My name is Alice, and I will be the mod looking at your app today!

So, you are off to a good start, but lets beef this bad boy up! I would like to ask you to add another paragraph or two to his personality, if he is 18 years old, he should have more of a fleshed out personality.

While I love what you are trying here with your history, I am going to need you to add a few things that may be difficult in the way you formatted your history. Just a few small things like how the civiliain population of Hoshi has a hatred of the shinobi of Hoshi, so if you think you can fit it in, feel free to.

You are going to need to put some bullet points on likes and dislikes. You don't need many, maybe 4 or 5 max on each.

Can you add a line or two to appearance?

That is all for this run through. When you are finished making the edits, or wish to ask any questions, feel free to bump this thread or send me a PM.

Logos Uchiha Image0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logs
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Logs

Home Village :
  • Volcano

100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Ok, I think I got it down. Lmk if I need to take any other details into the history (I added references to the locals not liking ninjas in Hoshi in a couple of places)

2 posts wasn't enough to allow PMing, I'll get past that soon enough. Sad

resisted the urge to cut the age down to make a 12 year old businessman with less need for personality, laziness ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:01 pm

Sorry, I got sick last night and couldn't focus.

So, I am reading through your history, and it sounds a little like your family has an established Uchiha district in Hoshi. Hoshigakure is a fairly new shinobi village, having only been around for a few years now, and has pretty much no established Shinobi districts. If you wouldn't mind changing that, or correcting me if I am mistaken on that front.

Logos Uchiha Image0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logs
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Logs

Home Village :
  • Volcano

100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Get well soon! Sad

Thats a pretty good point I didn't account for, I tried to edit it to follow what you said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 am

So, I love what you did with your history, but it makes it a little bit difficult for someone who just wants to glance at it to be able to pick up points from it. Would you mind making a "TLDR" for it?

Logos Uchiha Image0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logs
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Logs

Home Village :
  • Volcano

100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Thats a good idea!

I edited in a list of important details with some clarifying bits here and there, separated from the rest of the history and outside the spoiler (so you don't have to keep scrolling through everything! Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm

So, there might be a problem with Uchiha of Hoshi still having a connection to the main family, but I don't see that being a problem personally. Annother mod may come in and ask you to fix that, but for now, you are good.

Sorry for the hold up!

Logos Uchiha Approved
Congratulations for submitting a character app and having it approved.
Please:
- Take a look at any rules that you haven't already looked at.
- Create a topic here for your character's stats and jutsu.
- Put your character's stats in your signature.
- Update your profile accordingly.
- Upon Genin Rank you get some free basic Jutsu, click here to view them.
- Have anymore questions? Click here to make a topic and ask a question, or join the ChatBox.

I hope you enjoy your time on Naruto RPG!

Logos Uchiha Image0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Logos Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Uchiha   Logos Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logos Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: