Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

An unlikely meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: An unlikely meeting

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:26 pm
Ryūka smiled. "You know what? Forget about it. We'll chill how ninja chill. Let's head to the training grounds. We'll teach each other some things, then fight for real this time. How about that?".

Ryūka, if his suggestion would accepted, would lead Hoshi and Zyxis to the training grounds, and position himself to be 5m away from both, and wait for them to start. "So... Zyxis... What was that technique you used with the Ram handseal, where you speeded yourself up? Also did you use a Genjutsu on me? You have to teach me how to break them, or I'm gonna killed by a missing ninja one day.". He chuckled, "How about you Hoshi? What kind of techniques do you know?".
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 am
Zyxis felt sick to his stomach, but he went on with his day like he usually would if he hadn't killed somebody. He began to blank out for a bit, but Ryūka calls him and knocks him out of his daze. He turns toward him with a raised eyebrow, "Yeah, that was a Genjutsu. I've been thinking about specializing in it. I'm not even sure how to break them yet. I was practicing with a Jounin to learn it. Haven't perfected it. Can't teach"

He didn't want to talk, he felt as if his voice would crack at any minute, "Do you not know the Body Flicker Technique? I could teach you a bit if you want." Deep breaths, deep breaths. Was he even breathing currently? He turned to Hoshi to listen what he had to say, anything that would distract him from the pain welling up in his gut. The constant feeling of his brain being stabbed with toothpicks. He wanted to scream and cry, but he stood there with a blank face as he usually did. Like there was nothing wrong.

Everything was wrong, but he couldn't show it. He couldn't confide in them. He couldn't prove his weakness. What weakness? What had happened to him to make him like this? He had a good life full of loving parents, getting things that he wanted, and not being hurt or forced into anything he didn't want to do. What made him so closed off and distant from others. Was it just his personality or something else? By the time he finished thinking, Hoshi should've been done answering the question.

"Hey, you two," Zyxis spoke up. His voice still level and still. "I think that it would be a good idea to fight each other one-on-one, and then maybe a whole entire fight between us. It lets us see each other's weaknesses, strengths, etc. And we can even make it into a three-way teaching session as well." He spoke with confidence. He wanted them to accept his offer.

He aimed his pointer finger at Ryūka, "I know it's impolite to point, but I want a match among the two of us to begin with. While the two fight, the other will takes notes and watch. After the battle, they can ask to be taught something. We can recover our stamina as we watch the others fight."

Zyxis took a breath and then continued, "Hoshi, I can put you in a weak Genjutsu that you can break if you want and learn Genjutsu Release. Maybe even master it to the point where you need no hand seals."  He turned towards Ryūka, "If you want, I'll use no Genjutsu in this fight and only Taijutsu and NInjutsu."

He continued, "If we do this, we should learn a lot and get more experience, and at the same time, think of ways to become a better team." He scratched his head awkwardly, "That's if you two agree and want to."

He stopped talking. That was the most he spoke in a while. It was actually kind of weird to hear his voice. It wasn't husky but wasn't light. Seemed sort of monotone with a masculine sound to it. When had his voice gotten deeper? It didn't seem long considering he had blabbered off to Natsume.

He began to watch the two. Zyxis would see how they expressed their feelings and thoughts first. He would then take those findings and hopefully initiate his plan. He felt as if something else was to be said first.

"I'm... really hurting about that woman, guys. It was my fault that she's in critical condition, most likely dead. It's my job as a ninja to protect these citizens and if I can't even do that, then why am I here?" His voice didn't crack or sound sad. Damn it, put more emotion into it. Show them that you care. "What should I do? It hurts, really bad. If I could do anything, I would turn back time and save the mother and her children at the same time."

He didn't cry. He would talk to them about his emotions, albeit emotionlessly, but he wouldn't sob. He would never cry until the day he died. He began again, "I have eyesight problems. I have perfect vision. Would you like to see?" He didn't know if this was the right move, but if they were going to be a team and he was going to be Raikage, it was necessary. He wished he sounded genuine though. He would work on that next.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:44 pm
It was a nice day. Ryūka calmed down after the escalation caused by the fire. As far as he knew, they had handled the situation perfectly and there was no harm done to anyone. He was glad about that. Suddenly remembering something, Ryūka's expressions faded into one of shame and sadness. "Oh." he said, "This is... Tuesday. Oh no. Guys. I'm sorry. I just realized. I have to go do something. I... I'll meet you two later, maybe tomorrow... I'll send letters... Sorry about this. See you both later.". Then he dashed out, running west. "Zyxis..." he lastly said, "Don't put it on yourself. All of us make mistakes something. Just do your best and hope for the best.".

[EXIT. WC: 1414. Claiming;

7 Stats
950 words towards Genjutsu Release, and master (no handseal) (First 50 words here)
464 words towards Parry (464/2000)]

Last edited by Ryūka on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:11 pm
As Ryuka left Hoshi realised Zyxis's question was left unanswered and if left so could lead into some serious problems. Yet at the same time Hoshi did not want to console him simply for the fact that if a scenario like this happens again he may have to rely on the help of others when no ones around ,So instead of straight up leaving like Ryuka, Hoshi decided to try and help Zyxis in his own way. Yet would Hoshi's method of helping out Zyxis be what he needed right now? Perhaps he should leave Zxyis alone like Ryuka did and perhaps that was the smarter move and yet Hoshi decided that Zyxis may need some words at least to help him out of his current dump.

"You can't win em all Zyxis. Even if everything is planned out and you think you can things just happen. When this kind of event happened it was bound to be that someone couldn't live. Hell you did more than i did during that moment anyway. The fact is don't think of the mother who you couldn't save but rather the children you did save. If you spend all your time on regrets you'll never see what's actually been accomplished.
I think your strong enough to deal with this without a ruffian like me telling ya. So just deal with it or carry the burden chose your poison."
"Oh and by the way... Did Ryuka say Tuesday?"  

Hoshi's mind froze as his brain whirled around. Was Tuesday anything special. This Tuesday... Shit. "Crap I have to go to. The lamps which i REALLY need to replace are restocked this Tuesday and with some ryo I should be able to stock up. But they go out really quickly! I should be able to got just one if i hurry!" Hoshi started to run at max speed yet he needed to yell at Zyxis one more time "DON'T WORRY! ANOTHER TIME WE'LL MEET UP AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" And just like that. Hoshi has left in a flash
[EXIT]
[TWC-2031]
[Claim Leaf Whirlwind 1250/1250, Leaf Gale 781/1000
+10 stats}
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:33 am
Approved Ryuka & Hoshi <3
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:47 am
Zyxis blinked.

He'd go work out his problems by himself.

[EXIT]

TWC: 2,159

Claims: Sharingan (Tomoe 2) (2,000/2,000), forgo rest of WC, can't claim stats
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:44 pm
Approved Zyxis <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum