Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Training (Fuyo) again Empty Training (Fuyo) again

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:14 am
It was a beautiful day outside and it had been too long since Nekrun had trained he wanted to get another good day in today so he started out of his room grabbed a extra shiny red apple and ate it as he left the house to head off to the training ground he started on his way down there in a brisk jog it took him about 1 minute to reach the open field where he expediently started to do push ups and sit ups to start the day off it was going to be a long but nice day to train Nekrun noticed that the sky was clear except for one lone cloud that floated so carelessly through the sky like himself on a Sunday.

Wc:127
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 5250

Training (Fuyo) again Empty Re: Training (Fuyo) again

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:22 am
Fuyo woke up and grabbed a bite to eat and threw Matatabi a raw fish and headed to train and Matatabi sat on Fuyos head while they made there way to the training grounds the wind flushed threw the trees and when he saw the open fields he saw his old friend Nekrun Uzumaki. "Hey Nekrun Whats up!!"

Last edited by Fuyo Uchiha on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 am
Nekrun got up from doing his sit ups and say it was Fuyo "Hey whats up Fuyo!" he started to stand up to greet his friend properly and get a better look at him even though he would have to bend down being just under a foot taller than Fuyo and also a year older he started to walk over to Fuyo dragging his feet in the grass while he walked. "Nice to see you again" he said as he kept coming closer to Fuyo and seeing a cat following him. "Who's the cat a stray or a pet?" Nekrun asked quizzically as he finally stopped walking being that he was now much closer to Fuyo than when he first saw him.
Wc:122
TWC:247
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:43 am
"oh ya this is matatabi he was a stray but i took him in." Fuyo said with kind heartedness you could see in his eyes that he loved the cat with all his hart. Fuyo looked up into nekruns eyes and said "well ive been getting stronger and now since ive mastered those jutsu im so close of graduating from the academy." and now i just need to do some tijutsu training and im gonna be on my way to becoming a ninja!" "Well since im here i was wondering if i could join you!" *Im gonna blow him out of proportion the hard training that i have been doing is enough for joine go throw up* Fuyo thought

Last edited by Fuyo Uchiha on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 am
"Ok then" Nekrun looked down at the white furred cat laying down by Fuyo's feet and purring then looked back up "We should do some sparring what do you think? I personally think it could help us both grow me finally getting a fight in and you getting some experience against a genin also no weapons only hand to hand and jutsu got it?" Nekrun said starting to get a big smile on his face as he said it hoping that Fuyo would say yes in which case he would get ready to spar but if Fuyo said no then he would ask what he thought they should do as training. Nekrun was hoping to fight but if Fuyo said no then that was his decision to make not Nekrun's he  had no control over what Fuyo picked after all.
WC:140
TWC:387
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:02 am
"Well ya but i kinda need to train my cat to so could he part of this or not?" Fuyo asked. "fuyo so this was your old trainer?" Said  Matatabi. "ya this is the guy who taught me my first jutsus." "Oh okay cool i hope he accepts your request because i really think we could win!" 
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:09 am
"But if you cant let Matatabi fight then ya ill still spar with you!" Fuyo got into his stance and let his intense bloodlust spill. Fuyos eyes looked like the eyes of a mass murder waiting for his next victem
Matatabi winced and hid behind a tree.
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:12 am
Nekrun smiled being told that Fuyo also wanted to fight to train "Okay again the rules are one on one since there's only the two of us also no weapons only hands and jutsu" Nekrun took a step back "we will both stand 15 meters away from the center so we are in total 30 meters away from each other I will start back here while you start over there kind of like the chunnin exams" Nekrun started to walk back so they were 30 meters apart "Just tell me when your ready and we'll start the sparring" he said ready to block or dodge a attack I'll let him make the first move and strike from there He thought to himself as he got ready for Fuyo to give the word
WC:132
TWC:519
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:18 am
"...READY!..." fuyo attacked head on. "Clone jutsu!" noticing nekrun is extremely on guard he stop in his tracks and backed up containg his blood lust for a second and thought of the chakra points on the human body and pictured that image on the face of nekruns body. Then he let all his blood lust fly trying to find any weak point in his stance so fuyo struck for the chakra point in his wrist first...
-5 ap
95 ap left

Last edited by Fuyo Uchiha on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:43 am
Nekrun watched as Fuyo ran closer and made some clones so he decided to do the same he made 2 clones in front of him to confuse Fuyo then used the clones to block Fuyo's sight of him before using the quiet footsteps technique to grab a log and sneak behind Fuyo without being heard and hit his pressure points on both sides of his collar bone before pushing down hard as if saying sit to Fuyo the clones vanished instantly because Nekrun had no more use for them they were only there to distract Fuyo.

jutsu used
Clone Jutsu -10ap
Wind Style:Quiet Footsteps -5ap
ap left 105
WC:92
TWC:611
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum