Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Arrangements [P/NK/Rhyolo] Empty Arrangements [P/NK/Rhyolo]

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:58 pm
Kyo stood outside of his mansion sore and stiff. Today was going to be a relaxed day for him. No training, no missions, just healing for his whole body. Tomorrow, he would reach for the stars on the training grounds.

It was a bit dreary out from the rain shower earlier, but Kyo still wore a thin, crimson hoddie over an ebony tank top shirt with a pair of loose black shorts falling down to his knee. He felt no need to put up his hoodie as he walked around town for various errands and let his spiky, bleach blonde hair stick in every direction in a spiky and puffy ball on his head. Maybe training himself to the bone everyday wasn't helping, but he was too stubborn to go a day without it. Kyo could easily bet every other Genin was twice his strength alone as it was.

Slinging a bag of groceries over his shoulder as he walked through town, Kyo began to look at the beauty Konoha still showed to the world and smirked a little. His headband shined as it sat snug on his forehead for all to see and Kyo began to see the world as some sort of oyster for himself as he walked down the strip.

[WC: 213]

Last edited by Kyo <3 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : plot stuff)
Rhyolo Ruby
Rhyolo Ruby
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Arrangements [P/NK/Rhyolo] Empty Re: Arrangements [P/NK/Rhyolo]

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:46 pm
Rhyolo would have been going all around the village, hopping around and trying not to be seen or heard. He jumped from tree to tree, roof top to roof top, and ducked in alley ways, trying too see how long he could run about before some one noticed him and tried to call him out.  The young Academy student wanted to improve his speed so he could even out run and out think everyone. He had to be fast to be able to use his fuinjustu correctly in battle, to be able to stay hidden and attack from the shadows, and to be able sneak up on opponents. He then continues to move quickly, doing hidden parkour all over konoha. He would eventually come to the shipping district a he then began to jump off of vendor's tents not making a sound and began to run on the  walls of buildings, using his newly master surface walking technique.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:49 pm
Kyo wasn't easily confused, but this was quite the exception. When he was looking around for where he could buy some delicious cake, all he saw some kid trying to act sneaky as he ran across the top of the tents with his clothes rustling with every step. It appeared the kid was going on some kind of run across the village and was using the surface walking technique to keep himself from falling right through the cloth of the top of the tents. Maybe it was less weird than he gave credit for, but, still he never seen the ninja around and the ninja seemed to be moving at the same speed he could move at. Kyo decided to see what was up and used the surface walking technique himself. He walked up a building and jumped off onto the top of the tent to chase the ninja down.
"Hey Kid, what are you up to?"
If the ninja stopped, he would make his way over and stand in front of the ninja to greet him.

[(WC)177/(TWC)390]
AP: 205/206
Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique -1 Ap
Stats within this thread:
Rhyolo Ruby
Rhyolo Ruby
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:59 pm
Rhyolo would have continued running around the shopping district, trying not to be seen. But, his ing would be short lived as he then heard some one acknowledge him. He then sighed as he would then walk up to the top of the building and stand there, waiting for the the guy who had seen him to catch up. His black hoodie would be plain except for his clan symbol on the back. He rose an eyebrow at the guy who had called him a kid as he wasn't used to being called one at 16. Sure, he was an academy student but it was because he started late, and it wasn't like he was the only one. "[color=#ff0000]Who are you calling kid?" Hie hands would now be in his hoodie pockets with his hood over his head.

ap-58/60
wc-141
twc-299
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:14 am
(OOC: Rhyolo said a big post was okie dokie.)

Kyo began to feel happy as the kid had stopped for him. He didn't feel like doing a lot of running today and was honestly a bit tired in general. Still he wanted to talk to this person in the hoodie as they seemed to be either an academy student or a self taught pro in the surface walking technique.
After catching up, the kid asked him while he was calling him a kid. Kyo looked dazed as he realized he was probably just saying this because he didn't know how to really address him. He was a bit short on the whole having friends thing by a lot, so he decided to just begin with that.
"Sorry man, just don't really know what to address you by. I am Kyo, a Genin of Konoha..."
He paused realizing this kid was probably an academy student below him.
"...and I am going to become the greatest ninja you will meet."
Kyo said this statement with his heart rolled into each word he said. This wasn't just an empty statement to him, but a promise he intended to keep. He held out a hand and would shake the academy student's hand if the ninja offered and would then speak once more.
"How about I get you strong enough for your exam. Hell let's go above all of that and make you as prepared as possible. I can show you all my low level techniques and you can grow to become the best in your class if you are willing. Here, I will show you them all."
After receiving some form of conformation, he would jump down and walk out of the strip to a more empty part of town. Here he would wait for Rhyolo to join before showing him what he knew.

"To begin, you must look at everything you create with chakra as more. You see when I create something like this staff from the earth...."
He weaved the half tiger hand seal and pulled a staff from the ground with his right hand. He held up the staff and smiled brightly as this gave him great joy to teach.
"...it's not just a staff of earth. It's a staff of Kyo. It's a staff from my own chakra I made and mine to wield. Chakra is a beautiful thing, Rhyolo. The way we can use what's inside of ourselves to make a difference to the physical world is what I treasure as a ninja. Hell its why I come out everyday to the training grounds and go for beyond. When you get to the higher level techniques, the small stuff you learn at the academy and from others become much bigger. I will someday be able to use lava and if if I don't see that as a part of me, then I will probably die. If you know the earth element, I can teach you my tricks for this easy staff technique, but it really isn't all that interesting. Let's try to cover a bunch, huh?"
Kyo smiled and looked at Rhyolo with wide eyes as this gave him pleasure to no end. If he got some kind of conformation that Rhyolo he would continued his almost monologue.
"I will tell you all my low level techniques. There is a fire stream technique where you have to be really unafraid and feel you are in control to do. It's where you focus on gathering chakra in your chest and blowing it out as a fire. As long as you put your heart into it, you will be good. There is also this healing technique where you have to just really feel you chakra as it comes out in a small amount. This technique is just over your palms and then you send you chakra in and focus on mending them. That is about it though. They give you good advice when you become Genin on how to do substitution and surface walking jutsu. You probably know most of these. Academy Students seem to be smart these days. I will let you in on the clone technique. This technique was easy because you just have to focus on what it would be like to have a mirror of you. Looking or visualizing a mirror in front of you will help you greatly with this. Other than that, I am too tired to remember. Let me demonstrate the ones mentioned."
He focused on his chakra for a second to make his demonstration would be perfect. Kyo would also focus on trying to keep each one separate from one another and aim no harm towards Rhyolo. He dropped the rock section cane on the ground.
"Fire stream."
Kyo started by making the half tiger hand seal and then produced a cone of flames from his mouth that went out 3 meters. He was careful not to hit anyone as he did so.
"Basic Medical Ninjutsu."
He held out his hands onto Rhyolo after slowly weaving the boar, rat, and snake hand seals. Kyo could assume this would feel blissful for him or even therapeutic.
"Clone Technique."
Kyo weaved the ram, snake, and tiger hand seals slowly before a clone would appear of Kyo to his right that would mimic him doing a bunch of weird poses before dispersing.
"And there you go. I could make this super easy for you and teach you the transformation technique too, but you are going to have to learn that yourself kid. Here, demonstrate them if you will and try to get a handle. I swear you won't regret it."
It would be here that Kyo would realize how much chakra he had. His control had grew beyond imaginable and now he wondered how many ninja could feel his chakra from miles away. Kyo's eyes would widen and he began to focus on keeping down the amount he had. This was where he began to realize as well that he could quite possibly hide it from others. He held his breath as he controlled his chakra to a lower and lower level visible to others. It became strenuous as he went down to the smaller amounts, but that only drove him to focus harder. For the rest of the time he talked to this kid, he promised he would hold back his chakra to a point that could be unregistered. A weird concept, but he thought this would be fantastic in the future. Slowly, he inched down lower and lower to the amount visible and realized that casting jutsu would easily spike his chakra back to normal. He decided he would keep holding this as he released a breath of air at when it wasn't noticeable to others. Surprisingly, this was more doable than imagined. In fact, it seemed almost easy to keep it down once he got it there and expended no chakra out. He focused on keeping it at a all time 0 as he strained a little looking at Rhyolo.

[WC: 1,168/TWC: 1,558]
Jutsu used:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23971-earth-release-rock-section-cane
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22712-fire-release-fire-stream
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22310-clone-technique
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:54 pm
[OOC: Sorry Rhyolo, it has been a month and I need to have another slot open for threads. You are free to finish learning this techniques, but I am gonna have to go. It's 100% no problem though. Just need to open up some slots  :D.]

Kyo looked over at the boy while keeping his chakra at an absolute zero. It appeared as though this was becoming easier and easier by the second. He tried moving around his body while focusing on suppressing his chakra network and felt it came with some difficulty. The power to turn one's entire chakra network nearly invisible was worth all the struggles in that moment. He could have been focusing on teaching Rhyolo or how to utilize the earth element, but this stealthy trick was far more important to him.

When he got to the big leagues and got farther along on his path to ninja, this skill could mean life or death for him. He would have to use it to hide himself when his chakra network grew much, much larger than before and also master it to require less focus. The world around him was filled with hunters and missing ninja ready to end him. A little bit of stealth could completely change up the game and offer a form of defense to him in the future. Thought this wasn't coming easy to him, he still focused his hardest on balancing the perfect state of suppression. With this, he could do a lot more against those gifted with dojutsu and maybe even hold his own against some of the stronger members of the uchiha. It seems as though this could very well be his key to wrapping up his chakra network, but it still confused him to see just how much control he had gained over his chakra.

At the academy, he remembered first recognizing his chakra network and finding immense difficulty to do much at all with it. It felt foreign and completely overwhelming. Trying to move a leaf placed upon a pool of water was one of the most strenuous tasks to him, but now he was controlling ever bit of chakra within him to suppress it down completely. It appeared as though, through his many thoughts, he was now doing this all rather passively without much focus on it anymore. Easily, he could make this a resting state for him, but he felt as though it would break if he tried to use higher level jutsu. Without a way to resolve this limitation and without much more to teach the kid, Kyo began to feel in-complacent with trying to turn this kid into someone stronger and just wanted to head back home.
"Rhyolo, I'm gotta head back, but good luck with learning this techniques. I will be sure to see you around and maybe even proctor your Genin exam when I make it to Chuunin."
Kyo smiled at the student before heading back home.

[449]
[TWC: 2,007]
[Training complete!]
10 Stat Points Gained.
Chakra Suppression learnt (2,000/2,000)
Donating 7 words towards Yurei's meme collection
[Exit unless interrupted]
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:13 pm
Arrangements [P/NK/Rhyolo] Oaxlgcc

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum