Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Meating (P) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Meating (P)

Mon May 28, 2018 9:47 pm
As Cole Made his way back into the room, Hikari would instantly come up and embrace him. "I.... I am sorry, I shouldn't of gotten you involved in this. Even in a place as safe as my alternate dimension, leaving a genin to fight on the front lines against a high class missing ninja is unheard of. For that I appoligize to you. However.... you have shown me how great your abilities are, and for that, I feel like a reward is in order." Hikari would break off the hug and pull out the note she was fiddleing with in her combat pants poccet.

She would present the paper to Cole, which would say the following.

Holy Seals: A holy mark is one of the most powerful S rank seals that a fuinjutsu can learn, (Even riveling that of a bijuu seal) When placed on one, the inflicted can boost the body far beyond it's natural limits. While using this seal, the user's body will be pushed beyond what an S rank boosting technique can do, but will slowly wear down the mussels of the user.  Is dangerous, and depending on how healthy the barer of the seal is, does have a real possibility of death on the barer. However, what is for sure, is after the seal is appiled, the specimen with the seal placed on them will black out, due to an overkill of chakra in their system.

Of these Holy Seals, there are 6 types of seals, They are listed as follows.

~ The Holy Seal of the Brute: a Seal designed to increase the physical strength and durability of those who it is placed on. Is recomended for Taijutsu Users.

~ The Holy Seal of the the Vanguard: A seal that increases the users strength and speed by a large amount, it is very much a seal that supports a blitzkrieg style. It is Recomended for those who specialize in weapons.

~Holy Seal of the Blade Singer: A Seal that increases the inflicted's physical strength, and chakra levels. Probably best used for one that combines Ninjutsu and Melee attacks together.

~ Holy Seal of the War Caster: This is a seal that increases one's chakra and stamina, allowing them to cast more powerful jutsu for a longer period of time. It is recommended for Ninjutsu users that like to stay back and fire for a long period of time.

~ Holy Seal of the Earth: One of the stronger jutsu, it focuses on increasing one's chakra level, and putting their durability through beyond what normal shinobi should be capable of. Note however, this jutsu does take a lot more of a toll on the body then anywhere else.

~Holy Seal of the Heavens: Prehaps the strongest of the seals, this jutsu gives a massive boost to speed, and a large boost to chakra. On top of that, those who have mastered this seal will have wings sprout from their back, giving them the ability to fly around. Similar to that of the earth seal, this seals drain on the person is a lot more than that of the other seals.

"Do you recall the seal I was speaking of earlier? The one that Kenshin and Valen both had on their person? This is a list of similar seals that I placed on them. I know I said that I don't usualy hand those out anymore, but after what you just did.... I feel like you could use this seal safely. So, I would like to offer this seal to you." The Jounin would explain

"However, I will warn you, the sudden increase of chakra into your sytem will overload your system and will make you black out. When this happens, I will take you to the hospital where you can recover. Once you awaken, you will find that your chakra system will be a little bit off and hard to control until you get used to the new chakra system."

Presuming Cole said that he did want one of Hikari's Fuinjutsu, the girl would nod, and say. "Ok.... as a reminder, this seal will drain you, so only use it as a last resort."

With that being said, the fuinjutsu misstress of light would activate Angelus Autem Lux, allowing her level to sky rocket, before the girl would then say, "Ok.... where would you like it?"

Once Told her where, Hikari would reach over and place her hand where the white haired Kaguya boy said he would like the seal, and activate Orochimaru's Juinjutsu, placeing the seal of his choice on him.

If all of this happened succesfully, the chestnuthaired woman catch Cole as he passed out, telleporting him to the hospital and leaving him in the doctor's care.

Once that was done, Hikari would telleport to the mission counter, and inform them of what happened and that there mysterious assassin had been taken care of, and place said assassin in a holding cell for interegation.

[Possible exit]

WC: 836
TWC: 6868

-80 for Angelus Lux
-50 for Orochiamru's Juinjutsu

Claims:
S rank mission complete
5000 Ryo
610 toward Fuinjutsu breaking S rank Completing it (Max stat discount)
5000/5000 Words toward Manipulated Fabric
(If I understand this correctly, 10k Ryo requirement turns to a 5k WC requirement, go ahead and let me know if I am mistaken about this. Also, I am presuming the max stat discount doesn't count for this)
1258 toward Lightning Release Chakra Blade Max stat discount (1257/1500)

Placing one Orochimaru's Juinjutsu of his choice on Cole, Voiding the roll because of Hikari's Chakra being 195. (Power of seal being 145 if that matters.)
If I am mistaken about the Manipulated Fabric, I will come back and redo claims.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon May 28, 2018 10:13 pm
Approved
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Tue May 29, 2018 1:02 am
Cole stood there for a sec as hikari hugged him he wasn’t sure what to think about it at first, but soon joined in and hugged the chestnut haired girl back. Hikari broke the hug handing cole a piece of paper that she dug out of her pocket. Cole looked at the paper reading what it said it was a list of different seals. He looked up a little confused at first before hikari continued telling him that even though she told him that she didn’t really give them out anymore. He earned this one by fighting a high ranking rogue shinobi on his own with little back up. She said that she thought that his body would be able to handle the new power that came with one of the seals. However she also gave a warning to go with this new power. If he over used it, it could kill him and that only the people with strong life forces could use the power to its full potential. She also mentioned that it used nature energy and would effectively replace his current chakra system with a new kind that would at first knock him unconscious for an undetermined amount of time.

Cole would think for a moment he knew that there was no way he would turn down a power boost like this. It would be an S rank power boost the most powerful level of jutsu any one knew. With this cole would be able to avenge his lost friend and protect the ones he had left. Of course it would come with a cost, but it was one that he was more than happy to pay. He looked at Hikari “I think i will take the holy earth seal” he would tell her. When she asked where she should place it cole touched the base of his neck signaling to place it there. Cole knew that once this was over he would wake up in the hospital hikari told him that much. He did not know how long he would be out though and that was they only thing that worried him. He would need to train to gain control of this new power he was going to receive. That much he knew he thought to himself as hikari powered up with one of her own jutsu as cole waited. She would touch cole with her two of her fingers the index and birdie fingers. Her fingers would land just at the base of coles neck were he had touched just moments ago between his collar bones. Cole could feel the power rush into him as the seal took effect he tried to fight the dizziness as his chakra raised and fell randomly trying to find a balance. The world went dark and cole awoke what felt like just a few seconds later.

Looking around cole was in the hospital like Hikari had told him he would be. There was a nurse nearby that was checking on coles vitals. “How long was i out” he would ask the nurse? The nurse turned and looked at cole “so you're awake now, you was out for six hours i'll go get the doctor he will want to do a check up on you before you can leave” she would tell cole as she went to leave the room. Cole thought about that he had been out for six hours and it felt like only seconds had went by. It was the first time he had been knocked out before after all. The doctor didn’t take long before arriving in the room. He did some standard tests waving lights in coles eyes and checking his blood pressure among other things. The hole thing only took the doctor ten or 15 minutes before telling cole he could leave, but to be careful that seal he got is not a plaything and the doctor had saw plenty of people die to its power. Cole took what the doctor was saying and new that he would not be one of those people he would master this power.

Cole got up and grabbed his things and walked out of the hospital. He was going to go home and take a shower and rest up before he started a hole new training tomorrow.

Exit
(WC-719 TWC-5541
Claiming S rank mission rewards
27 AP from training
curse mark of earth
5541 WC to mastering stage 1 of CM)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 am
(I can't approve this, but I just wanted to say real quick that I don't belive you can claim action points on missions, you can only claim the 15 AP you get as a reward for the mission)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja

Thu May 31, 2018 11:35 am
Hikari Namikaze <3 wrote:(I can't approve this, but I just wanted to say real quick that I don't belive you can claim action points on missions, you can only claim the 15 AP you get as a reward for the mission)

The Meating (P) - Page 4 0f71ef10

You can't claim AP off of missions.

Approved of everything else, however.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum