Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

day for a stroll (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: day for a stroll (open)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:07 pm
Love gathered herself as Yen walked over. She nodded to all of his question/statements. "Well, aside from Hyuuga techs I'd like to learn the shadow clone jutsu. I recently acquired ninjutsu as a specialty so along with that I want to learn another jutsu my opponent used in the Jounin Exams." Love wouldn't hesitate when talking about her loss, it had been a learning experience and her final match had been even better than that one. So her words would flow unbuffered although she would have to explain what she witnessed as she hadn't learned the name of the jutsu. "I don't know it's name but it allowed him to spray hair needles in 180 degrees. I also discovered that I can use earth release so if you also know any jutsu utilizing that I'd like to learn them." Reflecting on her words it seemed that she had downplayed her training earlier. A new specialization, chakra nature, and a difficult clan jutsu were nothing to sneeze at.

WC: 168
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 pm
Yen mentally ticked off the earth jutsu he knew and figured more would not hurt. But love taking the ninjutsu specialty was an nice warm thought. Her request for shadow clone was awnsered with a happy yes.

"I shall gladly assist and instruct you love on how to utilize shadow clone. However, it will be a strech with the clone technique."

Yen stated with a kind smile as he sat down and preformed the clone technique. Next to him sat a clone from the basic clone technique.

" to under stand shadow clone you must understand the mere basics of clone jutsu. As you know it is mery an illusion in the shape of yourself. However, clone technique in a sense lacks the independence of a shadow clone. You are eccentially making a second less durible you. Thus it requires much more chakra and the ability to divide your chakra as an mass to peices so to allow the clone jutsu induvidual functionality. This alone is important to understand. Purpoose of a technique as opposed to weaving a hand sign. You can have a single handsign form tiger. To use 3 seperate jutsu. But shadow clone they can use jutsu you know as well."

As a demostration yen weaved the clone handsign. To his right was a shadow clone that weaved a half tiger sign and scooped up a rock creating a cane.

"Not as hard to belive love. Its easy to do when you put your mind to it"

The shadow clone said as the rock crumbled to ground.

Wc:256
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 am
Love smiled when Yen said that he would help her train. She wasn't exactly expecting to hear a "no" but it still made her happy, if only a little bit. She nodded while listening to Yen explain the difference between the basic illusory clone jutsu taught in the academy and the more useful version she'd asked to learn. "I understand." She told him, she wasn't about to ask one million questions like her student Atarashi had when she trained him. No Love was a more "hands on" person, she preferred to explore the capabilities of a jutsu in real time. When Yen created the independent clone Love activated her byakugan to get a better look at it, it's appearance inside and out was just like the original so much so that even with her dojutsu she couldn't tell them apart. This intrigued her and gave her a better understanding of the technique as she could easily discern the illusory clones from the real one even without the help. "I think I'm ready to give it a try." She said aloud.

Forming the one hand seal needed to activate this jutsu, opposed to the three it took to use the lesser version, Love began to split her chakra in half. And just as she would with the academy version of this jutsu she formed that chakra into another being. Instead of appearing by her side the corporeal version would appear out of a cloud of smoke directly in front of herself like a mirror. Love circled around the clone to make sure everything was the way it should be and this she asked its name telepathically. To which the clone announced for both people present to hear, "I'm Love Sakumo." Once again standing face to face with it they turned to Yen and the original said, "I think I've got it."

WC: 310
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:51 pm
Yen smiled with approval as the clone spoke up. As it seemed love had the right idea and its execution was in all simple purposes executed within the acceptable bounds. He even picked up the clones separate signature which made yen pretty happy.

"Well done love! it is indeed solid. However there is one thing about such a clone,"

The shadow clone of yen dispersed itself and yen smiled. Speaking as he clapped his hands. In a short applause.

"They have a larger distance and work in a seemingly independent manner. Although in reality they are you. Same jutsu, same ideas, and well to be frank. Clones are a great sub in to be safe for observation and otherwise risky attempts. As you were in the exams and explained the individual utilized clones. They are what I call a wonderful way to keep many safe and multi task. Two heads are better than one, but it is the truth. Information gathering and the likes as you can work in the shadows. Very fitting."

Yen stated as he made clones for many different uses and utilized them for many different things as well. He nodded with approval as he took a breath. And spoke up to love.

“hm, well since you are here.  I’m going to need a hand with something love. One of my projects I am working on. Small technique I have dabbled with overall nothing too shabby, However, I need to find its limits at the moment then expand upon it. A moment please love”

With that he simply weaved a dragon, ram, ox at the speed of 1 since it was rather casual. And hence to the naked eye nothing occurred well he still chose to move slowly still but his speed and amazingly increased. if love glanced at him with her byakugan she would note it was like his chakra brightened up like Christmas lights. As this was his yin body technique that amplified his chakra and speed respectively (body of yin: +70 chakra and speed, final speed:92, final chakra 170)

But by not missing a beat he kept weaving the hand signs after the split second pause where his jutsu activated to weave a second set of seals at a speed of 1. Ox, ram. tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake  boar. Thus an grey aura would surround yen by several inches (10 inches) in a seemingly wall of chakra would form around him and sink into the ground below him. Keeping him safe from jutsu, taijutsu, and weaponry attacks as well that will either go around the edges of the barrier or bounce off the technique. While if an attack is stronger than the barrier. The attack will go through but be reduced respectively in power and adverse effect by the power of this jutsu. (yang art yang aura: power: 170,  health:170)

“ok love I need to test this give me as hard of a physical, or chakra hit as you can possibly muster at the moment even I have a few things I am working on as I said. This is a wall. so  a wall is a wall.”

Yen stated with a smile as he surely needed the work out for the moment in chakra usage that is. It was a refreshing bit plus it would show love at least a bit of his abilities at hand.  Still he was not going to harm her. Although the barrier was not as forgiving with taijutsu and weaponry as they will take blunt damage from the jutsu equal to its power due to simply running into the powerful wall.

Wc:611

ap: 1,339/ 1,509

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35196-yin-released-body-of-yin -70

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35438-yang-art-yang-aura -100
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:32 pm
"Yes, I agree." She replied nodding as Yen further explained the capabilities of the clone. When Yen's clone disappeared so did Love's as they weren't needed anymore and about to move on. Then it was Yen's turn to as her for help that Love would agree to give. "Sure thing, just tell me what I need to do." She told him as he began weaving hand seals. The girl observed closely to see if she could tell what jutsu he was going to use, which was rather easy given the slow manner he formed them in. However, she couldn't tell what jutsu this order of seals belonged to. Moving her eyes from focus on his hands to his whole body she saw that his chakra had gotten rather bright, this made her curious about what kind of technique he had been working on. Even with this increase in power, his hands didn't stop moving. A combination technique? Guess great minds think alike. She thought to herself mentioning her own jutsu she developed to be used in conjunction with a skill she'd created. 

The second wave of hand seals was just as foreign as the first. This time they created a grey aura around the man that Love was positive could be seen without dojutsu. When Yen was done he told her what needed to be done in order to test the jutsu. "Alright, I'll give it my best." She told him not sure what that was but she'd figure it out. Widening her stance Love placed her left palm in front of herself and formed a "gun" with the index finger and thumb of her right hand. At the end of her right index finger would be a three inch charging ball of chakra while the left hand remained normal. "Ready... Set..." Instead of saying "go" Love would instead release both jutsu by thrusting her left hand forward and pressing her right thumb down like the hammer of a pistol. A six inch projectile would be fired from the left hand (70 strength, 80 speed) while a six inch beam was fired from the right index finger (60 strength, 85 speed). Hopefully, this wasn't overkill and Yen was able to handle them both. She'd only used two attacks at once because Kyson was able to take her vacuum palm point blank without much damage.

WC: 394
AP: -2 byakugan, -30 shadow clone, -35 vacuum palm, -20 spirit gun = 499
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:42 pm
"Interesting choices"

Yen stated as he observed the projectiles and noted that perhaps size mattered. Then the projectiles met the barrier and skated along the outside of the technique before continuing on their way past yen. With the spirit gun the jutsu merely bounced off as it was sent ricocheing into the air to fizzle out.

Hm well perhaps i could do with a stronger grasp on this. Easier acess to it will do me good as of at the moment im scraping at too much time and no defense. Hm...

Yen thought as he noddded at love and smiled as the cost of these techniques did not bother him as much.

"Looks like it works as intended. Thats good. Although i wish i could press it a tad bit further. But in due time. Just simple steps for  one of the simple techniques i made towards the waning time of my chuninn and it works pretty well..... Perhaps a bit better then expected..... next a blade please love. If you may. While you do that i will explain a little of the earth jutsu i know. For the most part i have not dabbed much into earth jutsu. Simple experiments which is why i rarely show any of my techniques. However the best one and most useful one i posess is the ability to travel through the earth. Ah its an easy technique, plus ill show you that hair technique too. But for the earth technique you focuse your chakra into the ground and at your feet. This lightens the ground to a sand like feel."

With that yen demostrated as he hesitated for a moment molding earth beneath his feet. And hence sunk knee deep before walking back up  to normal ground.

"Please stand back and away. This next jutsu may be sharp. The hair jutsu is easy too as you simply focus your chakra into your hair, however these are sharp due to the concentration of chakra. Note please"

Yen stated as his shoulder length hair grew to a large husk due to chakra manipulation. The first technique he used seemed to have the uncanny effect of boltering his technique's power 100 senbon like hair needles sprayed away and peppered the trees away from love. (Hair needle senbon: power/ sharpness 105 (scaling +25 from body of yin) speed:80, health:80)

"Yep focus and concentrate your chakra into your hair and these will not fail. So it should  be easy enough to handle and it is a moderate ranged technique."

Yen stated as he smiled at love  and noted the small senbon hole in a tree. 

Maybe a little too much power? Ah well itll be fine!

Wc:445

Ap:1,249/1,509

-70 yang aura
-70 body of yin
-30 http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27042-needle-hell
-20 http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23016-v6-hiding-like-a-mole-technique
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:54 pm
Love smirked at Yen with a light "heh" when he commented on her jutsu. The young Hyuuga stood impressed at the male's jutsu as her own slide past him and the other bounced off. "Sweet, this is a really awesome jutsu." She complimented as he explained that he was protected from her jutsu the way he intended to be. She actually preferred it more than her rotation as it didn't require spinning to deflect projectiles. "Alright." She nodded while reaching with her left hand to behind her left hip where her ninjato was located. Once she grasped the tsuka she charged at the male full speed (sharpness 94). Hopefully, it would also slide by she didn't want it to break before she got the chance to use it in real combat. "Cool." She replied to him while trying to break through his shield. After her likely failure Yen would sink halfway into the ground. After that demonstration followed another, the "hair jutsu" as they were currently calling it. Heeding Yen's warning Love would move to be slightly behind the male.

Not having the hair needles flying at her gave Love a better chance to analyze them. "Cool." She said again replying to the male's instruction of how to cast the hair jutsu but first, she needed to try them one by one. I'd be a shame if she overdid it and hurt herself or Yen or even burn out her chakra too quickly. Thinking back to the first demonstration there were no hand seals she simply needed to turn the earth beneath her feet into sand and sink. Easy enough. She thought to herself while taking a few steps away from Yen. "I'm going to try the earth jutsu first." She told him and then began to send chakra to her feet the way she would if she were using the surface walking technique. As there was no change she increased the chakra flow to cover not just the soles of her feet but the entirety of them. As she could feel the earth beginning to loosen Love imagined in her mind what if felt like to be trapped in the quicksand illusion caused by the hazy genjutsu. The last time, which was also the first time, she'd been caught in the jutsu was when she first met Orokana.

The more recent time was when she was teaching it to her student while in River Country. That experience was a lot shorter than when facing Oro but the sensation was still the same. Because of that, it didn't matter which memory she focused on as simply remembering the feeling was allowing the girl to sink into the ground. As she did she began to think of what she would be able to do while hidden, firing other earth jutsu or normal ninjutsu like this would prove to be fun if not too difficult. Not that difficult of a task bothered her Love was all for challenges. She wondered if she would be able to speak to those on the surface normally once she'd gone underground without having to use any other jutsu. If she could ventriloquism would be quite useful when paired with this jutsu. When she was mere seconds from being completely submerged she asked Yen what else she'd be capable once hidden.

WC: 554
Anonymous

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:51 pm
It was an odd day, but then most days seemed odd to Shinoskay, he still could not grasp how such a vibrant and bright village could stand despite having been trampled upon by something so bleak and oppressive as the bloody mist village kiri.

Everyone acted like they hadn't just been torn apart and robbed, taken from, violated so brutally and then humiliated by been left to recover and remember it. was it some kind of coping method? He had seen village after village destroyed and held hope coming to Konoha would save him from having to move again but maybe this is why leaf still yet stood... did they not really put up a fight??

As he continued his musings, something caught his eye... someone had just sent something at someone else and it seemed to move away from them before it reached them. What is this? Out in the open so, a few people seemed to glance over as well but otherwise they just kept distant.

"I'm going to try the earth jutsu first."

'oh, so they are training' he thought to himself and his curiosity grew more so.

Shinoskay made his way over but also opted to keep a little bit of distance, when he got close enough to hear what they were saying he sought out a tree for cover before moving behind it and watching.

[wc 232]

Last edited by Shinoskay on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:36 pm
The blade bounced off and yen merely studied the swing noting the common speed in which most people moved. It was much faster than he could muster, but it was to be expected. Still yen noted with the satisfaction that the speedy strike did not have what it took to break through the barrier. Which on its own was a good sign. So now his focus would instead be focused on the improvement of making it more relevant. How? It was merely simple to make it more relevant only required a deeper understanding of the jutsu.  Which was yens intention as the blade hit the aura hence yen concentrated on reinforcing it a bit more but only by small inclement.

“not bad love you did good with that cut.”

Yen stated as he wrapped up his explanation and smiled at love kindly her question was honest so he answered with grand familiarity of the jutsu at hand.

“realize that the jutsu is grand for staying hidden. As it enables you to remain underground should your reserves allow as much. While however the ground is your ally in a sense. You can sense what is happening above ground and of course use it as a great way launch a surprise attack. As alone the technique will account for a grand deal of many problems an opponent will have to deal with. In the simple hands it is not much. Many will seek for a large scale jutsu that hits hard and fast. In my eyes I only look forjutsu that help me in a sense. If they help then it will help you out of a sticky situation.”

Yen stated as he considered for a moment for what to teach love. His more guarded secrets were not for the ordinary per say. Which was an uncomfortable feeling to yen. To realize that his more terrifying techniques were not an easy thing to relinquish. Nor was he willing to relinquish them willingly.

Hm well lets see if we can openly develop an technique in question. It wont be that difficult still it will do me much good to figure out a way…some way to get as much power if can… I cannot let konoha fall this way.

On that thought his sharp ears picked up the soft sound of footsteps coming from behind where he and love were. Towards where general populous was. They were careful but perhaps a bit more practice was required to get a hang of it all.

“hm well join us good stranger don’t be afraid”

Yen offered as he did not turn to face the newcomer. His grey aura still up and powerful as he addressed love

“ love let’s see the hair technique. Remember to focus your chakra here. It is a lot of work yes, but it will be good for you.”

Wc: 477
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:16 pm
When her blade bounced off of Yen's aura Love was a bit surprised, not because of the effect it had on her weapon but because she wasn't sure if it had broken or not. Having been moving at her top speed the ninjato had also been sent flying at the same speed. Of course, it hadn't been moving too fast for her to track but it was still one of the least expected reactions. "Thanks." Love replied to the man as she retrieved her weapon after hearing his compliment. Once she had researched the ninjato and walked back to her previous spot she would watch Yen give the jutsu demonstrations, moving again for the second one. When it was her turn to try them she noticed a young boy about Yen's height some feet away straying towards them. A quick scan of his attire let her know that he was just a student, also his low level of chakra, so she assumed that he'd want to watch. Which was no problem as long as he stayed out of the way, especially for this next jutsu she would perform after resurfacing.

She didn't want to be responsible for accidentally turning a kid into a shishkabob because his curiosity got the best of him. However, while she was still underground Love could hear everything that Yen was saying in reply to her question perfectly as if she was still above ground. "I understand." She answered back as she made her return to the light. His explanation had mostly answered the things she was considering like the sensing, which even with her byakugan activated, she noticed she could decipher all the living things within a 50 meter radius of herself. Silent for a moment, probably taking a trip through his thoughts, it was also at this time that Yen noticed the boy auditing this session and invited him to join. For a moment Love had pondered the thought of resurfacing near him to give him a friendly scare but decided against it. Seeing a person that appeared to be his age using such a powerful technique might intimidate the boy, even his proper "adult" way of speaking my scare the kid so she didn't want to go overboard. Love would still be continuing her training, turning towards the same tree that Yen had sprayed earlier the girl would get ready to redecorate it again.

Of course, if the boy introduced himself she would do so as well but if not she would remain unbothered. Observing the tree the first thing Love noticed was that there was only one hundred hair senbon opposed to when she fought Daniel there were five hundred. Although killing was illegal in the exam she assumed that five hundred had to be the maximum amount that could be dispelled. Just as before she noticed that they hadn't returned to their natural state after hitting their target. This must mean the effect of being hardened by chakra is permanent and doesn't have anything to do with their state of life or consciousness. She thought to herself while filling her hair with chakra chasing it to stiffen and stand outwards from her body. Using her chakra she whipped her husk of hair over her shoulder sending about ten or so hair senbon into the tree for a first attempt (94 sharpness, 70 power, 70 speed, 70 health).

It wasn't a bad first try but so far from perfect, walking over to the tree she attacked Love removed one of the red hair senbon and crushed it in her hand. Not very strong but then again this girl could smash concrete with her bare hands and the senbon had only been made of hair. Returning to the point of launch Love would take aim at that same try again, this time though she would split her husk so that it loomed over both of her shoulders. Shooting ten more hair senbon in the same places the last ones had landed, five being sent from each side, she would try to break them yet have the new needles remain in the tree. It would happen the same way shooting two arrows in the same spot would except the hair senbon wouldn't peel apart, no they would snap in half. The friction causing the first half to fall to the ground before the other however whichever would touch the grass beneath first depending on which half was longer after being broken.

WC: 747
AP: -2 byakugan, -20 hiding like a mole, -30 needle = 447
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum