Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Last Christmas, You Killed my Family (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Christmas, You Killed my Family (P)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:18 am
Xyxer’s posture took on a noticeable change as he spoke, and Aryll wondered if the man actually planned on attacking her now, as he had attacked Haru after he had received the news of their grandparent’s death. Could she even fight if he did? Aryll didn’t humor her chances of beating Xyxer, especially not without her armor, but did she even want to fight him? After all that she had been through, death was but a sweet escape…

No.

That was the coward’s way. Not something Aryll could ever bring herself to allow. She was acutely aware now of the pouches of ninja tools strapped her chair, and ran through the motions of drawing and throwing a kunai in her mind, moving her chair back with her free hand, summoning Thane, or Ludwig, and crushing this place from the inside. It’d be messy, but she at least had a shot.

The Hyuuga heiress, master of masks, let no emotion slip across her features as she pondered this line of thinking, just as Xyxer answered her question. It was an arrogant thought, very like the Xyxer she knew. She felt like she was finally seeing the cracks in the mask of their fearless leader. The leaps of logic and the fallacies that had been there all along were now revealed to Aryll, and it infuriated her.
”That kind of thinking breeds complacency. It only takes a few stones to fell a giant.” She muttered. ”His precious sharingan didn’t allow him to defeat you, and it didn’t allow him to save me.”

Still, Xyxer continued, and his words did nothing to comfort Aryll. ”How has he saved me, Xyxer? What has he rescued me from? Because for all his power, I’m nothing but broken and alone. He is in jail. My family is dead. And the one person I trusted, the one person who was there for me through it all…” She stopped herself. There were tears welling up in her eyes.

”The one person I trusted most turned out to be the cause of it all.” Her voice was strained, and the small, delicate Hyuuga’s emotions seemed in turmoil, somewhere between rage and despair. A few seconds of silence would pass between them. Xyxer told her that she could use her favor as she saw fit, but advised against killing Haru, and Aryll agreed, though she said nothing out loud on the subject. Her desire to kill Haru had been a knee jerk reaction, nothing more than the thoughts of a cornered animal.

”Fine.” She offered simply. ”I want you to stay the hell away from my family. You’ve taken my closest of kin from me, but my bloodline will live on. I want your word that you won’t harm a hair on the head of any who share my blood, unless they’ve committed a crime against the village. I want your word that you won’t toy with me like you did Haru.” She delivered, her tone becoming increasingly bold as her anger boiled.

She still did not know how to feel about Xyxer. She had a hard time placing the man’s face with the one of the killer. She had a hard time shifting the blame in her mind. What she felt right now was rage. Blind, primal, untamed rage, with no defined target.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Last Christmas, You Killed my Family (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Christmas, You Killed my Family (P)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:51 pm
Xyxer had always been livid at the thought of complacency even going so far as to replace the throne in Kirigakure with one made out of stone to ensure he never grew comfortable in his position. This line of thinking allowed him to feel the snakes slithering through the grass, the rustling of explosive tags within paper.. He was always alert and constantly in a train of thought on what could happen, yet this girl dared to say his thinking inspired complacency? He took another step towards her as he felt the energy swarm underneath his skin, bursting to come out from the man that died a long time ago. To engulf the girl before him in a flurry of savage strikes, a girl he had considered family a few moments ago.. the more the mask slipped, the more dangerous the situation grew.

"Broken?" Xyxer sneered at this point, his usual comforting tone when speaking of her disadvantage now foregone as he spoke plainly, no joy nor sorrow tainting his words, "You've defeated many shinobi despite your disability, if anything it's enhanced you past the others as it forces you to train harder. To think out of the box. You still consider yourself broken?" He shook his head at that point. After all of the times he'd explained to her the gift she'd been endowed with she still didn't see it, and it made him wonder why he bothered to help her. If she didn't share so many of the same traits as her brother, perhaps.. things would be different.

Xyxer was relieved when Aryll stated that she'd change her favour to something more fitting. Rather, she tried to get two favours out of a single one which would have brokered a smile in Xyxer if the situation was different. To smile in this scenario was almost worse than admitting guilt, and he'd already done that. "Which is it? Spare the Hyuuga as I have already, or don't toy with you?" Xyxer's head cocked to the side for a few seconds as he appraised her expressions, mostly stoic with tinges of rage and sorrow streaking through. "You do know it was within my power to kill you? To hold your life on a wire to control Haru to my beck and call? He left the village and I didn't cull you as I should have, instead I allowed you to share my family and home. I comforted you when you whined about being broken. You were a treasured shinobi and a cherished friend, yet now.." He looked down towards her from the short gap between them, sucking on the inside of his cheek as he didn't wish to speak the words.

At this point he'd take another step towards her to close the gap before dropping down onto one knee, an action familiar to those who happened across the path of Xyxer. His head level with hers, his grey eyes bore into her once more as his hand finessed a single kunai out from the pouch on his thigh, spinning it around so that the hilt was on Aryll's side. "My actions were not born out of malice or discontent with your brother. He assumed the role of an ANBU Operative, and for them the village always comes before the family. I made him stronger. Regardless, you're not handling this how you should. If this action of mine is irredeemable, then simply.." His free hand would now shift out towards one of hers before moving it towards the hilt of the kunai, granted that she didn't resist, "Push this straight through and avenge your grandparents." He encouraged her, the tip of the kunai pressed lightly against the left side of his torso, ready to penetrate the husk.
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:50 pm
Xyxer’s sneer didn’t hurt Aryll the way he likely meant it to. It only served to confirm what she feared. The man before her, whom she had come to love as a brother, was a monster. He could never understand her pain. He could never understand losing something so precious, because the man before her had already lost his very soul.
”Every day, I think about what I would do if I could get out of this chair.” She said flatly. ”It’s why I’ve worked so hard, and it’s why I’ll never be happy with the fruits of my labor. I’m chasing a dream. I’m chasing something that was taken from me, something that can never be returned.” She explained to Xyxer, not expecting him to understand. The tears in her eyes had stopped welling, and her emotionless tone had returned.

It was like seeing Xyxer clearly for the first time. Her first true moment of clarity. For so long, she had seen what he had wanted her to see, but here, finally, Xyxer’s face was becoming clearer. He informed her that she had asked for two things, which was not a part of the deal. Her steely eyes stared hard back into his as she felt his cold eyes gazing into hers, analyzing her. Was everything a number to Xyxer? Everything seemed so soullessly calculated, she wondered if there had ever been a real human being behind that visage.

He told her that he should have killed her, but instead offered mercy, but Aryll saw through it. He had comforted Aryll to get to Haru. The man whom he had most hated had cared for the child he most loved, and that enraged Haru. Enough to blindly attack Xyxer. Enough to ruin both his own life, and Arylls. Claiming it was his right to take her life was just the icing on the cake. ”I’m owed another favor. You’ve taken everything from me.” She replied coldly.

Xyxer’s next move, however, was a game. He drew a kunai, and at first she thought he was going to try to attack her. It seemed Xyxer had something else in mind, however, as he turned the weapon into her hand and guided her hand, holding the weapon lightly, to the side of his torso. The blade was poised to pierce his chest, and into his heart. Aryll’s gaze faltered slightly as she glanced towards the knife. He encouraged her to simply kill him, if she felt his crimes were unforgivable. She hesitated, her gaze unsure, as she looked into the eyes of a man she once called her friend… Until he mentioned her grandparents. As soon as that last word left his lips, Aryll’s eyes glazed over with conviction, and at this same time, the knife would slide into Xyxer’s chest, piercing his body.

Granted he didn’t resist, Aryll’s gaze would rest coldly on the eyes of Xyxer, as blood or water began to coat her hand. Her gaze wasn’t hateful, but dutiful. She was not just killing a friend, or a brother, she was putting down a beast. For all the disgust she now felt for following him so diligently, she still held onto one thing he had taught her. She had no remorse for what she had just done.

”I think I finally see you clearly.” She grimaced.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 pm
Her words served only as an irritant to the demon. She continued her 'woe is me' spiel and expected sympathy to leak from those who had the misfortune to be around to hear it. If there was anything that Xyxer couldn't handle other than weakness, it was simply a whiner. Her circumstances could not be changed, and yet she sought to complain about her inability to walk held her back. How it was something she aspired towards. He started to vividly remember why he used to hurl stones at the heads of cripples in Kirigakure; if people didn't have the desire to pull themselves out of a hole they found themselves in, then they deserve only contempt and derision. Aryll had certainly started to earn those traits from the man that had betrayed her family.

She seemed to believe that she now called the shots, willy nilly determining when a further favour is owed. Did she truly believe that Xyxer put any value on the lives of those that had been sacrificed on her behalf? Only her brother had earned some modicum of what could be considered respect in the wretched Hyuuga clan. An underwhelming, arrogant clan that bred nothing but fools and cowards that hid behind their ancient lineage. Weak. The word continued to jump out at him as his old thoughts started to pry themselves out from him. He needed a stone for this one, to knock reality back into her world that was hidden in machinations.

The look of a predator wasn't one which was foreign to the Leviathan; the man who often chose to hunt the most dangerous of game in order to further test his abilities, and it was a glance that was replicated in the eyes of Aryll. Her mind had been set on the kill, and Xyxer.. didn't mind, his eyes closing for a short while. A faint feeling of hope, and perhaps even an anxiety of what was to come washed through his body like the salty waves that crashed onto his ship during the journey to this village. For a moment he felt as if he blocked out, his mind preparing itself for imminent death as the cold metal of the kunai pierced its first obstacle and continued without hesitation.

When his eyes opened once more he was no longer in the office of a foreigner, his body no longer being invaded by the object he handed his friend. All he saw was an abyss. An area that seemed to be drained of any source of light that could reveal its harrowing, empty contents, yet as he turned around to inspect his bleak surroundings something caught his eye. His shoulder buckled under the weight of Samehada's sash when he saw the multiple familiar bodies surrounding a large, wooden table that seemed to be perfectly illuminated in the vast pit of tarry darkness: A lady with blonde hair sat on one end of the table chattering away to the others, demonstrating a whirlpool of water with nothing but a glance. A man with silver hair and a headband underneath his bangs alongside his Oni graced their presence, a soft, calming smile adorning his gentle features in contrast to Xyxer's appearance.. a man he truly considered his brother in blood. His eyes continued to run over the familiar faces ranging through all of the villages he'd been in, and for the first time in a long time the weapon on his back felt heavy, clunky.. unneeded. With a single motion he pulled the sash and the bulk of Samehada off from his body, holding it in his left hand before the group surrounding the table noticed him, the blood brother calling out, "We wondered how long you'd be, Xyxer!" which caused a confused feeling of warmth to invade the dead man. His head cocked as he tried to understand the situation yet he felt as if he didn't need to. As Xyxer started to walk towards the group with a satisfied grin plastered over his face he heard the demon snort behind him in the looming darkness.

"You'll die if you don't snap out of this, fool."
"I know."
"That's enough of a reunion. Kill this girl."[/color[
Xyxer paused momentarily as the titanic words echoed throughout him before shaking his head, "My fight's finished, Gyuki. Everyone I've killed for is right here, I don't need to do it any more. I'm done."

Yet as Xyxer continued to walk through the darkness towards them the faces of joy and ecstasy on his peers soon contorted into ones of fear and grimacing. A mass of tentacles emerged form the darkness behind of Xyxer, wrapping around his body and pulling him back and away from his desires to be back with his destiny. Yet as he was dragged through the emptiness thoughts started to run amok through his mind, feelings that were contrary to the overwhelmingly positive ones he'd just experienced. His failures. His inability to protect his family from the invaders. His inability to avenge his village's demise when the culprits arrived in Tengakure. His inability to find anyone he'd lost. His inability to forgive. The war that so many had died for had been for nothing. His heart pulsed inside of his body to remind him of his ebbing life as rage surged through him at his failures to his peers. His friendship had cost the lives of many, and in the end it started to make sense.. Kenchi was around him so often because he was fascinated by demons, he even had a summoning contract with them.. He knew his true nature was one that couldn't change, yet he tried.

When he came to he saw that the blade had now pierced the muscle of his body, an injury that was rare on him. His usually stoic features seemed to hold an irrepressible rage that had been boiled over with the aid of the Bijuu, yet still he didn't want to fight. His hands seemed to act independently of his will as he stepped backwards away from the blade instinctively, his hands now covered in a bubbling, crimson layer of chakra which seemed to cover him as an exoskeleton almost instantaneously, clearly a more developed version of the same cloak that had been used against her brother. Curved horns of bubbling chakra now protruded from his scalp as Gyuki continued to take his body over, using his rage as a conduit to its power. He continued to step away from the kunai should she proceed to try and stab it any further than the initial layer of muscle. There'd be a good few seconds where Gyuki crouched there on all fours with its glaringly white eyesockets and maw available to see.

If Xyxer wasn't going to defend himself, then Gyuki would do it for him.

Four trails protruded from the back of the beast as it waited to see if the girl had any reaction to this event unfolding, even if it was one as minor as her pulling out a puppet in order to better defend herself. Whether she did or she didn't, Gyuki would now find itself at the helm of Xyxer's body as it had once desired, and it planned to make full use of it on the girl ahead of him. Given that no trap was made for him to run into he'd started to charge towards the girl and her puppet, if it had been summoned, its pulsating shoulder diving into their abdomen region to carry the brunt of her weight before carrying her off directly ahead. It didn't take too long before the enhanced predator carried the prey a few hundred meters off from the area across the terrain, mostly out of view of the village as it entered a silent area surrounded by multiple rocks and strips of grass. Once there, Gyuki suddenly abandoned its charge so that the girl would be sent flying granted that she hadn't defended herself throughout that time; a pause elapsing before the predator started to charge towards her once more.

[I'll do the stats & AP tomorrow it's late kid]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:47 pm
The determination in Aryll’s eyes shone stronger than ever as the blade sunk into Xyxer’s chest, piercing his flesh and pushing through to his muscles. She was surprised that he did not resist, even contemplated a few methods of ensuring that her attempt on his life was successful in the event that he tried to resist. Electricity crackling from her fingers, threads pushing the blade and pulling Xyxer’s fingers from it, all these ideas passed through the mind of Aryll as she put down the beast that had revealed itself to her. For a moment, Xyxer seemed resigned to it. Perhaps even welcoming. And then, something happened…

A familiar chakra surged forth, and Aryll felt her hand pulled away from the man’s chest, the blade pushed back as he leapt away, a familiar cloak of chakra washing over his body. The horned form was one that Aryll remembered as if it were a dream. She had seen this in plenty of dreams, after all. The battle between a bear and this writhing, tentacled form came to Aryll’s mind, as she relived the night that she lost everything she had left. She remembered every moment in vivid detail...

Watching for a head of blue hair in the window. The streets were crowded that day. The giant blade that rested in the center of her room, dull, but still lethal. Xyxer scolding her for recklessness. She had scoffed. Xyxer, suddenly pulsing with energy. Wrapped in a cloak. Babbling incoherently. Immense power. Haru entering the room. Attacking Xyxer. Missing, hitting Aryll instead. The bear wrestling the leviathan. Wrestled to the floor, its head placed against the blade. Aryll’s mouth, thick with blood, sputtering out a plea for mercy. The beast hesitating. Releasing the bear. Darkness.

She felt a weight on her chest as the beast wrapped its arms around her, pulling her from her chair and driving through the building. She was aware of their movement, the kunai still gripped tightly in her hand. She was aware of the surroundings changing around her. She felt like meek prey, dragged into the den of the predator. She was aware of the fact that she was about to die. And truthfully, she did not mind. There was very little left for her here, now that her best friend had revealed his true colors. With no family and no friends, what else did Aryll have to live for? Her whole life had been an exercise in futility. Her hardships had been so great and so many, it seemed like Aryll was always recovering from or getting over some trauma. She watched her sensei and her squadmates tortured around her in Tengakure, she watched her grandparents die before her eyes, and she watched her brother destroy what was left of the both of their lives. How bad could it be to watch herself die?

It seemed like that was all she ever really did. Watch. Inaction had been the source of all her sorrows. She had not fought back when her squad was captured on her last mission in Tengakure. She had not fought back when an assassin entered her home. She had not fought to stop Haru when he attacked Xyxer. She had done nothing. That was all she had ever done.

But not today.

Today she had done something different. She had plunged the knife into Xyxer’s chest. She attacked the source of her grief. She forgot her pain and her woes, and she fought back. She was stronger, now. She was a killer. She was a predator, too. When a wolf is cornered, it bares its teeth. Now Aryll, too, would bare her teeth. She could not allow herself to lie still like a feeble hare any longer. She was not cattle, wouldn’t allow herself to be herded towards her own death.

She was flying, now. Flying through the air as a force far beyond her comprehension tossed her like a rag doll. She saw the beast, preparing to charge once more. She would not allow herself to be put to death like this. She would not go without a fight.

As her limp form twisted through the air, Aryll hurled the kunai into her hand, aimed directly for the heart of her prey, before he began his charge, at the same time forming the seal of confrontation. A huge cloud of smoke appeared, wreathing her body and obscuring her, as the sounds of a metallic puppet whirred to life. When the smoke cleared, Aryll was in the outstretched hand of Ludwig, caressed loosely but firmly in his palm. Her left arm was outstretched, connecting herself to the steel sentinel. Her white eyes were points of rage and hate as she glared towards the horned beast that was inhabiting the body of Xyxer.

”...Are you going to sing me another song?” She asked, her fingers twitching as the puppet received her command. ”I hope it’s better than the last one.” As she spoke, Ludwig placed her inside his heart, the hatch opening and closing behind her as the machine’s free hand reached for the weapon on his back. A massive weapon was revealed, a cannon of some sort, a few steel canisters stacked atop it, with a vicious bayonet displayed below. The weapon was held casually to the side, not lifted to aim as yet, as Ludwig’s right hand now reached for the sword on his back, extending the the blade to ten meters in length in one swing, the weapon held loosely, angled towards the ground.

Fifty meters from her prey, Aryll began to approach, the automaton quickly gathering speed. If the Gyuki did nothing else to impede her, she would simply attempt to cleave him in half at the waist with the blade of her sword once she reached a distance of 10 meters.

AP: 693/715

-1 AP Byakugan
-1 more AP All-Seeing Eyes 
-20 AP Summoning Technique
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:57 pm
The girl cruised through the air in an almost transfixing fashion, her wheelchair now lost from her body as it hurtled away from the momentum. A cripple without a chair? Not a prideful kill, but an easy one. A trophy was a trophy regardless of whose skull it came from. Its chakra coated knuckles pressed down against the ground in a half crouch that resembled a stationary gorilla in its idle stance. The glint of metal escaped the girls hand as it came in a singular path towards Gyuki, to which it'd simply side step a few meters like a lion circling its opponent before the kunai had a chance to hit it. The greatest predators watched their prey before they quarried it and that was a trait Gyuki developed after countless centuries of wandering this accursed planet. An exoskeleton suddenly appeared encapsulating the girl Gyuki intended to brutalize yet it made no difference to the beast: Flesh, metal, wood, bone, it'd carve through them all.

The machine acted as the source of a noise yet it was unaware of what it was. A speech? Cogs turning? The creature watched as the machine started to charge, perhaps expecting to cause doubt in the mind of the Bijuu or even tempt it to run.. No. The girl likely knew Xyxer. The Bijuu remembered this girl. She was there. She'd been there when he assaulted the silver haired fellow in the building.. Its white eyes glanced towards the blade that was angled downwards, remembering its role in the finishing of that very man. She finally finished that hunk of metal. Gyuki looked forward to using it again.

Pushing off from its stationary hands the beast charged directly towards the incoming hunk of soon-to-be scrapmetal. Weapons. Focus on the weapons. Avoid damage. Break the shell. Tear her apart. Beat her with the arms of the mech. With these thoughts racing through its head a noise that seemed to be a mixture between both excited squealing and enraged wailing erupted from the jagged mouth of the creature; a cacophony of unintelligible words if anyone tried to understand. Yet as the beast neared the girl it'd instead start to encircle her from 15 meters away despite her own movement towards him; it was unlikely that it'd ever be able to score a surprise attack on her due to the nature of the Byakugan, a troublesome doujutsu, but that didn't ensure that her puppet had the same capabilities. After all, she may be able to see him, but could the puppet just turn around to react on a whim? Gyuki would find out soon enough as it controlled to strafe the girl in circular motions unless circumstances change that either enable the opportunistic predator its opening, or cause it to retreat further for a more planned assault.

Perhaps this would be a fun kill after all.

[Holding back on the stats and AP atm because I'm an unaccountable poser]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:17 pm
Xyxer was little more than a beast, now. Whatever it was that was granting him this power, it was making him feral, and she doubted he could even remember his own name. Was this the demon that resided within him? She had not expected to meet a literal demon at the heart of Xyxer, but here it was. Wreathed in power, Aryll could feel it dripping from his form, something that felt greater than any power she had faced. More palpable, and overwhelming. She’d only once felt this immense chakra before, and the memory brought incredible pain to the heart of the Hyuuga heiress.

Aryll’s face was stone cold beneath her steely armor, not showing the rage that festered within her heart. The betrayal, the hatred, the malice, it was all buried now. The Hyuuga heiress was a master of hiding her true face, and now was just such an occasion. Though she had no audience, she could not afford to cloud her judgement with such feelings, and so she pushed them aside.

He dodged the kunai, pacing to the side like a predator stalking its prey. It was of no consequence to Aryll. She hadn’t expected to hit him, but the Kunai did its job, buying her the time she needed to safely enter her armor. Now he was approaching, and just before he entered the range that Ludwig would have begun to swing, he broke off, circling round Aryll at a distance of 15 meters. Testing her. She was aware of the Hyuuga’s blind spot, and as slim as it was, she would never allow him to reach it.

So, as he began to strafe, Ludwig would step forward one more before coming to a stop, the single step allowing him a full five meters of distance due to his immense size. At the same time, Ludwig began to swing his blade, extending it by five meters in length (at a speed of 50) at the same time, swinging from right to left, so that Gyuki would be running into her blade. As before, her aim was to cleave him in half, the weapon aimed roughly at his waist, though the sheer size of the blade meant that this would be far from a clean cut if she were successful.

AP: 691/715

-1 AP Byakugan
-1 more AP All-Seeing Eyes
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:30 pm
Battles all depended upon attrition and investment. Both Gyuki and Xyxer understood that concept which caused the two of them together to become a tag team worthy of Wrestlemania.If one burnt all of their energy in the first few moments of a fight then they were destined to lose if they couldn't seal the deal, yet everything changed if someone invested either too much or too little in an attack. Investment was a truly insidious killer in combat. In this fight he was likely to be the one who had to invest more to win given how draining his form was on mortals. He'd have to outwit the girl's ex machina.

As he started his strafe the girl immediately riposted his action by having the puppet step forward while simultaneously swinging the blade towards him, which was easily thwarted by Gyuki taking a series of short, rapid steps away from the puppet before the sword had the ability to carve him.  As the creature coated in life's greatest energy darted from the attack it came close to the tip of the extending blade, noting its slowly increasing length. A useful trait of any melee weapon, Gyuki appreciated that. Yet unfortunately its extension would be too slow to catch the frenzied beast, missing his nearest side by a few inches due to Gyuki continuing to step outwards as it swung past him. Could the girl rotate the puppet's body? It was unsure, yet gambles were fun, even moreso when you didn't pay the price for failure.

Gyuki then immediately started to close the distance between the two of them with a diagonal dash towards the girl, essentially maneuvering around the blade in a V-Shape. Using its new, brief freedom of movement it'd try to make its way as close to the girl as possible as chakra oozed and bubbled away from its monstrous visage; another tail sprouting behind the mass. Its limbs would start to extend slowly but surely, granting the monster an additional burst of length so that it could contend. While it started the dash to the girl, granted that the swinging arm was still in reach, Gyuki would reach out towards the metallic arm with a brutal swipe with its claws wreathed in burning chakra, intending to either maim the puppet or provide a distraction. If it was to get close enough to the girl herself it'd proceed to shear the puppet from down below, ripping its claws up through the pelvic region all the way as high as it could go.

[965 AP

1st post - Activation (100) 4 tails (4x20) 180 AP
2nd post - 4 tails upkeep (4x10) 40 AP
This post - 4 tails upkeep (40) 1 tail activation (1x20) 60 AP
280 AP total, what a wild ride

965-290 = 675 AP left]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:25 pm
The beast fought more like prey than it did predator, afraid to invest itself into an attack. The extreme reach of her puppet was proving difficult for him to close, it seemed. Aryll had all the time in the world to stop the distance from being closed. The extension of her blade was not fast enough to catch the beast, just narrowly missing him as he sped by her, encircling the automaton as her swing went clean through the air, the Gyuki moving in a V-shape around the blade.

He advanced towards her once again, much faster now, his intent to close the distance and strike at the puppet clear. Aryll responded with a twitch of her finger, forcing the puppet’s foot back, retreating one step as the behemoth brought his blade around, retreating at the same time that her opponent did, turning the blade so that the edge faced her foe. With the increased range of the blade, now fully extended, the arm would come back round.

The blade would be swung towards the beast as it dashed towards her, aimed once more to cleave him in two. Even if he did not approach, she would have the necessary reach to hit him at this range, just barely, 15 meters away from him as she currently was. As such, she would swing anyways, so long as she was able to hit him. 

AP: 689/715

-1 AP Byakugan
-1 more AP All-Seeing Eyes
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm
A proud lion that jumped headlong into poised blade would soon find its ancestry culled from the known world. A silly, impudent action that'd result in a disaster for the overly keen. It appeared that the momentum of the colossal blade in the hand of the puppet would be completely ignored, whether it be by some broken loophole in the laws of physics or merely an oversight that somehow transpired into reality, yet the blade appeared to almost immediately be turned and moved back towards Gyuki. That couldn't be healthy on the joint of the puppet. 

Given that the quality of the fight has rapidly dwindled since both people lost muse, there was barely any point in dragging it out any further than it needed to go on. Gyuki continues to run in the same direction the blade is moving to escape it.For some reason or another Gyuki's cloaks fizzle from Xyxer's body and he's back to being regular old Xy a few seconds after he leaves the maximum distance the puppet can hit with the enlarged sword. Then he shrugs. This had been a weird spar, and probably something he'd have to bring up in Kirigakure. With that he'd walk back towards the village from the surprisingly anticlimactic scene.

[Exit]

6606 WC

-6000 WC on tails (5/8 unlocked)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum