Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Check in [P,NK, Xuba] - Page 4 Empty Re: Check in [P,NK, Xuba]

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 pm
She was clearing her throat as she tried to regain her composure to talk again to him while she tried to hold up against the weight of the situation or at least the feeling of it. For a brief moment she closed her eyes again to regain her calm mind and then she smiled up at him. But what should she answer him right now she did not know what he knew so how would she know what to ask of him to learn. What would it be? She tried to think of it as badly as she could but she was not sure about it. "I erm Tatsuma-sama I am not sure, but you said you wanted to show me a skill, was it the calming of my mind that you wanted to show me?", she said a little unsure about what he was trying to do with that but still a calm mind was good for about anything so it was not without use. She still was not sure if that was the thing he intended to teach her and then she thought again what he could teach her but came to the same conclusion, that she could only decided if she knew what he could do. So she turned to him and smiled.

"I am still not sure Tatsuma-sama, but I don't quite know you or your skills because we are not that well acquainted yet so I am not so well aware of your skills but as I said I would love to know more about your skills of survival. As for me I do have my specialty grounded in Taijutsu and my heat contents of wind I don't know if you can work with that", she looked at him questioning in nature and smiled hopefully at this. Because she hoped, that he would not shy away from this opportunity or more challenge she held for him. "But I do know some Genjutsu as well and I want to specialize in medical Ninjutsu next and after that I want to learn about weapons but that is in the far future that is yet to come", she chuckled a little and shook her head.

WC: 366
TWC: 5430
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:45 pm
Xuba chuckled as she asked and cupped her face slightly. 

"I soecialize in taijutsu as well, dont know as much.... illusion. But calm mind is meant to  keep one quiet in combat. I can teach my art, but that will take some time to learn still lets see i hoped that your leader would appear. But i wish to  see your skill in taijutsu. Aye it is tricky to wait."

Xuba stated as he smiled as sanae called him sama. The bond of sorts may have formed in some way or another.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:58 pm
She looked at him with her clear blue eyes as he cupped her face slightly. She was standing almost on the tips of her feet looking at him deep in thought about what he was saying right now. She breathed deep in and smiled at him: "I would be very glad to demonstrate what I can I suppose but it is rare that I find someone else who likes to do Taijutsu just as me. So far I have only had the chance to learn from Hikari-sensei and she does not really do Taijutsu. Unfortunately so you are quite heaven sent Tatsuma-sama", she chuckled a little and nodded her head a little. "Thank you for stepping into my life as of now." Her face closed in towards his until their noses touched gently and she smiled nudging him with her nose before pulling back again. After that she then thought about if he would mind her doings so but well she already did so no taking it back.

WC: 168
TWC: 5598
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:10 pm
Xuba nudged her nose back and  pulled her close into a hug whispering.

" 3 meters back. But to not cause harm it will be based on called points. Would you agree to this sanae?" His voive was hardly a ghost of a whisper which would cause her to strain to hear him. As a small attempt to cause a little yearning. The very aspect which he would keep his actions small. But he could tell the girl was quiet convinced
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:32 pm
He simply did not mind but he also returned the small act of affection towards her by nudging her back and then pulling her close again. In a kind of automatism she wrapped her arms slowly around his neck while nuzzling against him and smiles softly. But while he held her like this she could hear him whisper something. Three meters back, did he mean the distance between them and called points. She was not so very sure about what this meant but it seemed like he was proposing a spar and she liked the idea of that. Tightly she held onto him and closed her eyes for a moment and breathed in his sent. She liked how he smelled and the calming feeling that went along with getting accustomed with someone's sent and the feeling of being comfortable around someone. "I would like that, but I am afraid I have never done that before. I am used to my father beating me into a pulp while training me to get better", she said a little shying away. "But I will try to get along with it, since I am quite sure you still exceed my skill", she smiled at him for below. "But still, we should not do this kind of stuff in an office", she said looking around a little worried as she met the kind of disturbed look of the secretary who had been watching the scene unfolding in front of his eyes that was kind of odd at times for someone who knew less than the people at hand.

WC: 263
TWC: 5861
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:50 pm
Xuba listend as sanae spoke and only than recalled they were still in the office.

Oh shoot! Woops!

Nodded and smiled once more  flashing a cheesy smile at the secutary and nodding.

"Simply a custom from the renements where im from of course.  Being as i was trained the similar way. My instructor was well.... quiet close. Stilll we should find a fresh place to test your abilities." 

All said without missing a beat as xuba was quiet fond of handling off guard situations. Still it was a challenging as it was shocking to the secutary whom took quiet an interest to the situation at hand and was perhaps if he noted had a little flush of jealousy. 

I outta try to figure out telepathy or some sort of method to keep the  other women from getting flustered from such a speech haul.

Xuba thought as he smiled down at sanae and spoke.

"Where do you suggest?"
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 pm
Was she maybe green with envy about the thought of a young girl continuously ending up inside the arms of a quite handsome stranger who seemed to handle her in a kind of seducing manner? Sanae would not really pay mind to it because she did not really see herself as even a challenger for this kind of thing since they both were quite different ages and even if she surly was about to become older with each year this was just a ridiculous thought that a grow woman would see a really young teen as herself even as a possible contestant of her charms. But still it felt a little strange how he acted towards her or at least how they were handling each other. So much closeness and gently touching and so on although it felt very nice she was not quite sure if that was how it was supposed to be. As they were now he asked if she knew a place where they could go she thought about it for a moment. "Closest to this would be the academy grounds I guess. Now there should not be any teaching going on so it could be alright to just go there?", she suggested the place she used the most for any training what so ever.

Looking back at the woman who not pushed up her glasses with on finger, acting as if she did not really take note of anything going on before her very eyes she chuckled a little then reaching out taking the Hand of Tutamursa pulling him along with her, outside the office and towards the academy: "I train there a lot so I am kind of a regular visitor there so they won't mind us being there and it is a secluded area so no one will mind us using fighting skills as well." She said as they were walking towards the academy.

WC: 320
TWC: 6181
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:23 pm
Academy? So there were schools for shinobi? That explained the skill of some hunters that then seemed to derp up.

Looks like that works!.

Xuba thought and his grey eyes fell on the secutary. The look of a religious manuelscript caught his eyes and the coy glances of her seemed to be perhaps glares of dissaproval.  His experssion however spoke of a blank. (Huh?)

as he spoke up.

"Sure that works as long as we are set to go. Im game to seeing your progress. But try to keep your mind calm sanae. The goal is to remain aware subtly in a sense." Despite hiding the fact he lost focus slightly in the "dance" of the two.

"Hm so how shall we reach there sanae?" Xuba said following the girl.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:50 pm
She would take him outside the building heading towards the academy grounds. "Well we will go by foot, it is not far I promise", she said smiling at him all the while she was holding onto his hand entangling their fingers. It was afternoon so only some workshops or after school activities where still set. One trainings field was occupied with some students playing a game of soccer. So Sanae took her new sensei along to a field next to that which she knew quite well because she had recently totally destroyed it and therefore had spend some afternoons here to rebuild it. She opened the door and walked onto the field. The field was sand and a high fence was surrounding it for safety measures. So that surrounding areas were not harmed in the effort to test out ones abilities. So now she took him into the centre of the field and looked at him. "Here we are now I guess this will do for our little endeavour", she smiled at him still holding onto his hand. But as she looked at it and thought of it she quickly let go of it and blushed with a quick, "Sorry", added to her reaction as she put her hands behind her back.

She then bowed to him smiling with her cheeks being rosy red from slight embarrassment and her eyes still shined at him bright like the sky but deep as the ocean. With her heart light as a feather with the joy inside her that someone took the time to help her out.

WC: 264
TWC: 6445
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:17 am
Xuba studied the area as the girl had some strength yet nowhere close to his own.  The area was quiet amazing.

Sure has changed since i was but a boy...

Xuba thought as he and sanae ran through the busy streets and into various training grounds. While it was quiet alone here he was slowly getting grips the ground was sand. A mere reminder of the mucky mud of kumogure as he relaxed and finally noted the girl actually dragged him to the training area. It was alot more diffrent then he expected.

Within the dephs of his mind he assumed cheap obstical courses and he spotted the punching applications and targets for throwing.... 

Hopefully i could bring people up to speed.

Xuba thought as he spoke. 

"Not bad place. I see so this here is well..... i would wrap it as beginner to intermidiate in baisis of a small area. Set enough for a decent cave or two. However, it will be a decent start."

Xuba stated as he noted the girl flushing slightly in the face as she tried to hide the fact she held his hand. He noticed and smiled. 

"No worries sanae its ok to well.... hold my hand after all my nose and all silly. However!"

Xuba stated with a smile as he took a casual stance. And chuckled as he teased a nose nudge. To draw her curiousity.

"Tatsuma states....A hug per point for you of course. But be warned i will judge your strength. And might strike back If you get me in bear hug well i shall be impressed and rewarded. However, it wont be easy.  When you are ready of course sanae. Mind at the calm and ready!"

Xuba remained poised in a relaxed stance and a loose guard. With right hand resting over his right knee and left elbow crossing the center of his body and in a relaxed guard. To keep her safe of course.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum