Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Check in [P,NK, Xuba] - Page 2 Empty Re: Check in [P,NK, Xuba]

Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:42 pm
"Hu?", she looked at him with her big eyes. Did he mention that he would like to teach her stuff? Oh that would be so very wonderful. She could already do some amazing things but since he had been a wanderer for some time as it seemed he surly had acquired some knowledge she did not have and could not really learn here. So this outlook was quite promising and while she waited for him to read the form that stated the data from the ID he had shown her, that he was applying for a Visitors Pass and therefore agreed to go by the village rules and had no intent to harm them in any way. "I would love that", she still said while he was reading swaying back and forth on her feet while watching him. "The text should be easy to understand since it is also directed towards young teens it is just your personal data and the clause that you do agree to go by the village rules. If you rip the first paper off the following with have them written down. Most of it is common sense like, no stealing, no killing, no damaging stuff and so on", she shrugged a little for her it was just normal to follow the rules because why would she purposely break one of them?

But her new acquaintance should be able to take his time, since he seemed concerned with this and how it was made up. So after that she kept as quiet as possible and waited for him to go through with reading and understanding what the document meant for him.

WC: 275
TWC: 2279
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 pm
Xubas  grey eyes swept over the paper work once more as he double checked his work keeping his work consistant under guise he  kept his name tatsuma and hence filled out the appropriate feilds with all agreements as expected. Making sure to keep at pace he felt at ease.

"Hm done thank you sanae"

Xuba bowed to the lady and smiled and he noted her eagerness to learn this was good yet of course he needed to evaluate her as all his students were  for many of his even simple classes.

"No worries it will not be too hard trust me. Hard work mentality is a first on the list"
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm
She watched him as he was skimming through the lines to find something that set him off, but everything seemed alright. Soon after that he would say that he is done and she took a look at it and smiled it was really done. So she took it and nodded. "I'll be back shortly", she said walking over to the counter where quite bored lady was working she handed her the form an soon after that the press was working and viola there was the pass.

Happy she walked back over to him holding the pass out to him. "This is your Visitors Pass you have to be careful about it. Do not lose it", she said reinforcing it with a smile. After that he said it was not too hard and she did not quite gasp what he wanted to say by that. Maybe he was talking about the training? She gently nudged her shoulder against his: "I don't worry about it being too hard, I still need to outgrow myself even more." Now she was looking up to him in anticipation.

WC: 183
TWC: 2462
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:45 pm
Xuba laughed as his training commonly required simple things to him, but perhaps that was because he was usef to training and creating his own training  sessions.

"If you insist. Hm there are too many buildings in the city. Hopefully you have enouggh forests. Unlike the frozen  tundra, or the consistant tornadeos in the tornadeo lands. You proberly are not used to the extream eviorments... ill use what i comonly use in natural weather. But i warn you. You  will get pushed, but it shouldnt be that hard"
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 pm
She thought a moment about it and then smiled: "We have many of them. The park has some nice spots of trees and the water gardens are nice to behold and they have special training areas as well. But if you are really into huge trees you should visit the Tachibana wildlife reserve. I have gone there for a camping trip with my father once, he trained me as well, but it felt more like dying every day", she laughed a little shy rubbing the back of her head.

Then she paused a little: "But you don't need to feel obligated. I do take in things like a dry sponge since I am preparing for exams. I don't think I am so good yet but my father tells me I am ready and he wants me to try, so I will live up to the challenge", she said kind of captivated with her small speech. But then she looked at him a little bit more collected, "But I would totally appreciate the help and I will pay you back for that somehow." She raised her hand kind of like with an oath one would take.

WC: 195
TWC: 2657
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:30 am
Xubas smile slightly faded as the girl meantioned father and camping. Something he heard of while some peoplewere drunk out their minds and sobbing on their lows  in sadness amid their lives. That and cooking, brothers and sisters playing around. The luxeries that a lone boy alone in the world lacked and made for as a disire in an alternate universe.

"That forest sounds fun. And what are special training grounds? You can train anywhere? Even here. On water by standing on it, mountain tops, cliffs, chaveses of the earth, caves by the campfire or in the dark, durring a snow storm, in terribly cold temperatures. The oppertunities are endless sanae."

Xuba spoke matter of factly as  he wagged a finger absentmindedly.

Still his grey eyes met hers and a questioned the exams.

"Exams? You mean standards that must be met? Some say that by preforming henious enough crimes out there you could infact gain noctoriousity. Raising your standard and hence your rekown through the lands. Something like that?"

Xuba asked puzzled ashe tried to work it through in his own words and way.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 am
She listened to him and nodded slowly: "It is less of an, I cannot train elsewhere but they don't really like us practicing outside the specified areas inside the city. This city has many temples and believes and although they do differ from each other there is one thing they have in common. All of them are not really fond of people training in the arts of Shinobi. They see us as devils or users of witchcraft. I am certainly amazed that no one has been burned at a stake jet, but well let's don't make the bad stuff happen by saying it out loud", she gently knocked on her forehead three times.

Then she looked at him: "No not a standard to be met. Well I do have to have a certain level of experience before I am even allowed to try the exam but I heard it contains of three parts. One that I will not be able to tell if I have done it or not, because they will secretly evaluate a mission I have done without me knowing it. Then there will be a fight amongst three shinobi and the last one standing or able to fight will advance to the next round I suppose and after that an even more dangerous mission will be waiting and if I can do everything of this I might be granted the next rank, but maybe not, since I do have to display not only strength but also skills of leadership and a sense of discipline and quick thinking, all this stuff", she rubbed the back of her head chuckling a little embarrassed. "I hope I am ready."

WC: 279
TWC: 2936
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:34 am
Welll you dont say... these folks here have not even experienced the sheer terror of the world... if they saw kumogure... they might learn something.

Xuba thought as he figured the people of this land were hypercritical of what they do not understand.

"Well i will say that the lamd holds terrors and beauty... trust me"

Then xuba listend to the girl explain the exams, monitoring, and fights that seemed more skill based than actual combat. Then something akin to an average heist in his experience.

"Guess they do not throw you in the fray
 Imagine your food is based on how much you rob, where clothing you must hold stealth and cate, survey the land, watch for the hunters and fend em off. The daily life while you must do a simple task? In end leadership requires gut and intuition, but when going gets tough you must hold yourself and survive at all costs. Conserve and rationalize when and where to act. Its tricky because the world is vast. Hence why you follow your own rules and laws that you alone abide and make sure others understand and adress. Sadly it is a trait gained over time. Many days i lacked food, but then weeks i had to study patrols and routes out of sight. It was not uncommon i had to double back and go out of way to avoid being tracked, but that was all known tricks of the case that would and could occur."

Xuba stated matter of factly as he gazed at the visitor pass in his hands. 

"Knowing the world enables one to learn many things and offer experience that are otherwise unoted in common shinobi training."
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 pm
She looked at him with her eyes glowing with excitement as she listened to what he told her about the living in the wilderness and what it took out of a person to live this live with hunger and cold without a single person to accompany you out there all alone. She signed a little at the thought of it since he seem to be marked by that loneliness that had held a tight grip around his heart and shaped the way he was and made him as he was. So Sanae would now look up at him: "So how about you teach me to get along in the wilderness then? Even if I never really need it, the experience alone will make me stronger as a person", she smiled at him and grabbed his hands pleadingly. "Please?"

Was it weird to ask a total stranger to take her out into the woods and teach her stuff? Yes it was, but did she care, no, she did not. Sure there was always the chance of him being bad, the chance of him wanting to take something from her or even just take her life and leave, but well one could not always submit to his or her fears. In the end this behaviour would limit her to an extent where reasoning would say it was not so good to always thing of the bad things that could be first. So she stood there looking at him with a smile on her face.

WC: 252
TWC: 3188
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:16 pm
Xuba laughed and shook his head.

"When you pass your exam and only if your leader allows as i persume. Besides the first part is knowing that you have the will to survive. You do not gain this in a day. It took me years. Its like second nature. The survivor nature. So you must be ready to tackle the impossible and survive the hopelessness. Well together of course it will not be that lonely. However the challenge is real. But it might need even input from me as well since you may have been covered in basics. But the real challenge may have to be put in levels you see.  So ill evaluate you in time of course. But lets see..... ah tell me more about the shinobi force sanae. Im curious about how  it is you guys cope with such agression from thoes you protect and sacrifice for.  In the lands you run into ruthless and even careless induviduals. They do not fear to stab you or take your life."

Xuba thought back to the three idiots that attempted to hunt him down.

"I hounded a fool that attempted to send an trio of assasins after me. Each man i hunted down and had to kill with my bare hands to assure i could sleep easy. Far into the deep west of the continent."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum