Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Yurei learns Maniupulating Attack Blades Empty Yurei learns Maniupulating Attack Blades

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:40 am
It was a tranquil dawn in Hoshigakure, the City Blessed by the Stars. The air had frozen overnight, and with the brilliant orange blazeball rising over the horizon, it thawed, transitioning into a warm, comfortable temperature in between the frigid cold of night and the scalding heat of day. The sun peaked over the tan buildings of Hoshi, bringing about an orange sky that faded slowly into a bright blue.

In Yurei’s room, the sun’s light stretched over his finger, bringing a brilliant light into the room and stirring Yurei from his slumber. The warm light glossed over Yurei’s eyes, begging them to open and for him to awaken. Yurei fluttered his eyes open, unable to see, and quickly shut them. He rubbed his eyes tenderly and opened them once more, blinking rapidly.

When at last his eyes had adjusted, Yurei stretched, leaning up and raising his arms as high as he could. He groaned in relief, twisted his torso and popping his back, thus relieving the tension in his spine that his cot had cost him. I could really use a new bed…

Yurei rubbed his eyes one more before he looked outside his window. This had become a habit of his, but the beauty of Hoshigakure in the sunrise merited such a habit. The way the sun made the buildings glisten in its light was breathtaking, and every morning felt like a new experience for Yurei.

The pale Uchiha stretched one last time before throwing his blanket off of his legs and turning them to touch the cold floor. Yurei’s feet shook with the sudden jolt of the frigid floor, like needles had stabbed into his feet. The pale boy leapt onto the cold floor and bent over, touching his toes. The burning in the back of his calf jolted him upwards. Another day, another step closer to the chuunin exam. What am I gonna do? What if I fail it? No, I can’t think like that. But I can’t go in expecting too much. What if they know genjutsu too? Can they defend against mine like Damon did? Will my Phoenix fire and Great Fireball be enough?

“Hmm,” Yurei murmured, getting down on his knees and looking under his bed. A scroll in the very back appeared before his eyes as a dark silhouette. Yurei placed his chest on the floor and reached further in, feeling around for the rolled parchment. It was pretty far back there, but amidst all of the dust and bits of plastic, Yurei was able to grab the scroll. “There we go,” Yurei said, pulling it out of darkness. The boy quickly brushed it off and examined its contents.

Inside was detailed information about a ninjutsu. Yes! Exactly what a needed. A ninjutsu. But what does it do?  Yurei was just about to start reading when he had heard his name being called. The young boy quickly jumped up from the cold floor and slid open his door. The air was rife with the aroma of delicious spices. Yurei smelled the sweet air as he walked forward, finding his mother, Takia, in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

“Good morning, Yurei,” she said to him. “Got another jutsu already?” she asked, looking down at the scroll in his hand.

“Hm?” Yurei asked with a noise before looking down. “OH! Yeah, I got another one. Some kinda ninjutsu. I haven’t read much about it, but I figure I can look into it on my way to the training grounds.”

“Why such a rush? The sun’s only risen,” Takia joked, seasoning a rice ball.

“Well, with the chuunin exam on the way, I figure I should go ahead and make use of my time. I gotta be better than both of the other ninja, I think. So, I gotta work really hard, ya’know?”

“I see,” Takia said, smiling. “Well, then you gotta eat so you can be strong too, ok?” she laughed, finishing up breakfast. “I figured you could use a meal again. I haven’t cooked in ages!” she laughed, handing Yurei a roasted fish and a rice ball. The aroma erupting from the fish was intoxicating. It had been seasoned with so many spices. Yurei’s mouth watered just looking at it. The rice ball was as rich and white as the snow, or perhaps Yurei’s own hair. He quickly placed the meal on the bamboo table and sat on his knees, preparing to eat.

“Thanks, Mom!” Yurei yelled, digging into the meal. The fish was delicious. The overbearing taste of the ocean was absent. Instead, the fish was rife with the perfect seasons.

“So, what’s this new jutsu of yours?”

Yurei’s eyes widened as he chewed his food. He raised his hand as to signal for her to wait for a moment before he swallowed. When he had, at last, Yurei drew his scroll and unraveled the cylinder of brown parchment. “Here,” he said, reaching over his meal and flattening the jutsu scroll over the table.

“Manipulating attack blades,” his mother called out, reading it while standing above the table. “Sounds dangerous.”

“Yeah,” Yurei agreed, reading about the jutsu. “It’s pretty cool though. It says I can.. project disk of chakra in front of me and use it as kinda like a bow and arrow. So I can throw kunai and shuriken farther than I could normally. I wonder if I can combine it with my phoenix fire jutsu…”

Takia read more about the jutsu. “Why ninjutsu?” she asked.

Yurei took a bite of his riceball as he considered her question, speaking for a moment with a full mouth before he stopped himself. He stopped, swallowed, and then continued. “Same reason as last time. I don’t want to rely too much on illusions especially if the figure out my main specialty. I need a backup plan in case things go south.”

“Oh, I see,” said Takia, eating one of her own rice balls. The consistency was stick, yet sweet. More flavorful than your typical rice ball at the marketplace. “Pretty good, huh?” Takia asked with a smile.

Yurei nodded, swallowing the last bit of fish. “Delicious! Thanks, Mom,” he said grabbing a napkin to wipe his mouth with. Yurei emptied his trash, placed his dish in the sink, and began to wash it.

“So how long are you going to be out?” she asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

“Before dark at the latest, I think. I don’t want to waste any time,” Yurei responded, placing the dish in the drain. He flourished his hands, drying them with the air. “I’m gonna go get ready,” Yurei said, taking the scroll as his mother handed it to him.

“Alright,” Takia said, “I’ll just stay behind and eat all of this delicious food!”

Yurei laughed as he entered his room. The boy quickly grabbed his kimono after tossing his scroll on the bed. He slid each arm in, one after the other, and threw it over his shoulders, tying it together with his belt. The silvery and blue wave pattern shimmered in the sunlight emanating from his window. The boy took a deep breath, then hurriedly grabbed his scroll. Yurei slid open his door and walked through the kitchen, then the living room before he was stopped by his mother.

“Here, take another riceball with you. I don’t want you getting hungry, ok?” Takia said, smiling warmly.

Yurei nodded, accepting the wrapped riceball and placing it inside his bag hanging on the door. Yurei quick placed it over his shoulder, stuffed the scroll inside, and then attached his weapon pouched to his belt. “Thanks, Mom,” he said. See you soon!”

Takia waved as her boy exited their home.

Outside, Yurei felt the brisk air meeting the malevolent sun. It had already begun to get excessively hot, and it wasn’t even close to the peak temperature of the afternoon. Yurei took a deep breath as he marched forward along the sidewalk, passing each home housing families of villagers and shinobi alike. Despite the potential families, Yurei had never actually met anyone his age in this area. Perhaps it was his father’s doing, or maybe one too many people had seen him practicing a jutsu. Or perhaps there just weren’t any children in the area. It was unlikely, but that provided more comfort than thinking of himself as an outcast more so than he already was. Being comfortable in his own skin and being a shinobi weren’t easy things to do. Yurei had often been called names by children he would see at the market and sometimes in the academy. That was part of the reason he had disguised himself, the other reason being he wanted to protect his family from any sort of danger that anti-shinobi villagers would pose.

Yurei recalled what he used to do, changing his hair color to black and a darker skintone. Maybe it wasn’t enough, but it certainly felt like it in result. Perhaps he was being too careless now, but he had developed a sense of pride in being a shinobi, rather than being so pale. That was something he had to ignore and learn to move on from. Being a shinobi was different. People could spout harsh names at you for looking the way you did, but being a shinobi was both a choice and a danger. Yurei wanted to help people, that was his nindo, his ninja way. He believed that all shinobi should act like this and strive to protect those who could not use their chakra, and even those who despised shinobi for their abilities and their role in previous conflicts.

It was his duty to end the violence between villager and shinobi. That was his dream. That was his goal. And he was going to become the Hogokage. Not only that, but he was going to be a symbol, something to be looked up to and strived toward. Not out of arrogance, no, but out of a natural inclination. He wanted people to look on him and think of peace and acceptance.

Yurei smiled as he strolled down the sidewalk. Yurei pulled the jutsu scroll out of his bag as he moved forward, reading it before he came to the marketplace. There didn’t seem to be any handseals. The only thing that was mentioned was an ‘ignition’ gesture than sent the weapons flying toward their targets. That’s when Yurei thought more about the phoenix fire jutsu and how it could be applied to this. It would take time given the nature of the phoenix fire technique, but the results could allow him to control his projectiles at a great speed than if he had not used the manipulating attack blades. It was an interesting theory, and one with many attack purposes.

When Yurei had reached the end of the housing district and ended up at the market place, an hour had past. He didn’t know if he had just been wandering about in deep thought, but it didn’t feel as though it usually took this long to get here. However, he was focused now. He had to learn that jutsu in time for the chuunin exams. And then the next chuunin exam. And after that? The Jounin exam. Nothing and no one would stop him for ascending to the top and achieving his goals. And now, with his Uchiha power unlocked, he would excel. At least, that was the hope.

The pale genin slowly wormed his way through the crowds in the marketplace. It was early, but people had already swarmed them in search of goods. Still, it wasn’t as busy as it had been. Yurei smiled at the shopkeepers as he walked through, now that he could actually see them, and he moved onward until he reached the shinobi district.

Deserted and graffiti-ridden as always, the Shinobi district was such a quiet place. Amidst all the chaotic scenery, there was somehow tranquility. Perhaps it was just the lack of people, or maybe Yurei had just confused the feeling with that of a ghost town: lifelessly peaceful. Yurei watched the shinobi academy as he passed it, finding no one inside, at the very least not this hour. The pale Uchiha wandered throughout the numerous builds until he had reached the training grounds.

Much like the shinobi district, the training grounds were abandoned as well, and not a soul was in sight. Yurei walked towards the center of the area, thinking it a good place to practice. Yurei rapidly channeled the chakra in his lungs, feeding it into his chest. He took deep breaths, kneading his chakra until it became hot. Yurei formed the handseals Rat, then Tiger, then Dog, then Ox, then Rabbit, and, lastly, tiger once more. As Yurei exhaled, six projectile flames appeared before him, launching into the sand at different angles and distances, kicking it up and freezing it as sandstone. Yurei took a deep breath and resumed his normal breathing before reaching into his weapon pouch and pulling out three kunai and three shuriken. Now was the time to test it, and now he had perfect, human sized targets.

Yurei projected his chakra in front of him, just as the scroll had said. The boy threw his kunai into the air, and they froze in place. Yurei found that he could control their cangle, point one at each of the six targets. This was the power of the manipulating attack blades. Yurei smiled a large smile, extended his hand, and then released.

The shuriken and kunai flew forward, piercing and shattering Yurei’s targets. Yurei exhaled in relief. The jutsu had worked, but perhaps not at its full potential. The Uchiha walked to each of his six targets, recovering his ninja weapons. Now was the time to test his combination technique. Yurei got back into position and initiated the handseals for the phoenix fire jutsu. He kneaded his chakra within his chest until it became too hot to bear, and, with keen precision, Yurei created new targets of sandstone by striking at the sand ground below. Plumes of sand launched into the air forming tall spires of hardened sand the stretched into that sky at a meter’s length.

“Here we go,” Yurei said. The boy formed the six handseals once more. Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger. The pale Uchiha generated the heated chakra within his lungs, then released. With quick effort, Yurei threw the six weapons, three shuriken and three kunai, into his projected chakra disc. He exhaled, launching his fireballs into each weapon. And then he gave the hand gesture to release.

Firing off at different angles, the six weapons flew at incredible speeds, far greater than Yurei could have thrown on his own. Only this time, the kunai left the fireballs. While Yurei was still able to control the phoenix fireballs, they continued traveling at their normal speed. The kunai were certainly faster, however.

This was admittedly disappointing, but it gave Yurei an idea. The kunai would serve as a distraction while the fireballs came in afterwards.

Yurei cheered. He had successfully combined the two techniques for devastating effects, but not in that way he had intended. And it wasn’t even noon. However, he was not satisfied with his results. Instead, he kept practicing until he reached the highest speed achievable with this jutsu. Yurei worked for hours trying to achieve his goal until it was night, painstakingly trying to advance the speed of the jutsu to its greatest potential. And after numerous hours of dedicated work, he did, but in doing so, he exhausted much of his chakra, leaving him alone in the training grounds, aching, and throbbing with pain.

WC: 2611

Exit

Requesting: 13 stats, Manipulating Attack Blades
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Yurei learns Maniupulating Attack Blades Empty Re: Yurei learns Maniupulating Attack Blades

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:53 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum