Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Hiyu
Tenshi Hiyu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fates Cross (Akemi) Empty Fates Cross (Akemi)

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:55 pm
The sun was up and active, which could be seen if one looked at the water. Seeing the glistening fluoresce that radiated off the water. Birds chirped a evergreen song that resonated throughout the garden. Everything was calm and peaceful, as if true paradise could be find here in this one area. Tenshi had a day off from the academy,  and his father seemed to be off at work, leaving the boy nothing to do. The blonde hair adolescent grunted to himself as he pushed off the bench, he was sitting on and began to bring himself to the training grounds.

"Nowa days nothing exciting ever happens. Ever since we settled down here, its been nothing but the same routine. School, train, school, and more training. I could make some friends to hang out with, but everyone here is a religious pansy or stupid high class twit."  He thought to himself.

Upon reaching the training grounds, Tenshi marched himself to the back to a isolated corner, where a standard training dummy was stationed. Tenshi began his training  by standing still and calming down and clearing his mind. Then he raised his left arm and curved it at his chest almost vertical. Then he put his left hand near his right shoulder palm down. Then put his right arm in an almost hanging like position with the right hand almost direcly beneath the left hand.

Then he tried to put his legs in somewhat of a bow stance. He put his left leg out forward and put his right leg back to where he thought it was around 45 degrees, whatever feltt right to him. Then he bent his knees and tried to focus. He felt the power flow within him and Tenshi felt like he was ready to learn the rest of the moves of the  fighting stance. Tenshi knew he would put this powerful stance into good use.

So it began, the academy student, who excelled in taijutsu, would easily demonstrate this. Beginning with a flurry of punches, toward the training dolls center. Starting the roulette of jabs with his right hand and ending with his left. Though Tenshi wouldn't miss a beat as he brings his left leg up and over at a certain angle. Allowing his ankle to make contact with the dide of the dolls face. Dropping his leg and jumping back a few inches. The warm up was done.

Tenshi took off his shirt, only to wipe sweat off his well toned chest, and a bit off his fourhead. Now only wearing some white shorts, and his sandals, he wraps the shirt around his head as if it was a bandana. He closes his eyes for a few moments, as he enters the stance once more. The male would soon begin his training once more.
(WC:470)

Last edited by Tenshi Hiyu on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Fates Cross (Akemi) Empty Re: Fates Cross (Akemi)

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:32 pm
Ah, what a beautiful day. The sun was certainly pulling its weight today, no more was the horrible rain troubling the village's contents, it was instead replaced by a beautiful golden sun. Almost bringing the tiny Hiyu to his knees, but his sheer will to find some place to train drove him forward. His second chuunin mission had almost dawned, and it troubled him slightly. How was he going to grow stronger? All his motivation to train by himself had vanished, he needed a partner. Desperately.

As if the gods themselves answered his thoughts, he suddenly heard the sound of something striking something in quick succession. The person who was obviously making these strikes was definitely quite skilled. No civilian could strike that fast and hard. What's more, it seemed that the person was perhaps a practitioner of taijutsu like Akemi? He smiled, he had always wanted some kind of taijutsu buddy. Now he just needed a Hiyu buddie...

He slowly walked toward the sounds, remembering the last time he had met someone in these gardens. It hadn't ended very well, as the person had just attacked Akemi out-of-the-blue. Soon after, he reached a gap in the trees, giving Akemi a clear view of everything that was transpiring.

It seemed to be a boy, roughly 12 years old, who was much taller and muscular than Akemi. This made Akemi slightly embarrassed. After all, this boy was about 5 years younger than himself, but was nearly a foot taller... Deciding against concealing his presence, Akemi walked out from the bushes, his footsteps taking place as the boy closed his eyes, so he wouldn't immediately see Akemi. This putting about a 12-meter gap between Akemi and the stranger.

"Those strikes sounded quite vigorous, are you a Shinobi?" Akemi called out, likely startling the boy due to the fact that he currently had his eyes closed and was entering a stance.

(Word Count: 318)
Tenshi Hiyu
Tenshi Hiyu
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:00 am
*crunch* *crunch**twang* The sound of the bark of the wooden figure bellowed under the hits of the boy. Tenshi wasn't strong enough to entirely break the training dummy, but he could at least leave makes within its frame. Though the recoil damage would soon show, as his hands were a tad bit bloody, and had some blisters. The sun's benevolence began to take it's toll on the boy as well.

Indeed for a twelve year old, Tenshi was rather tall. Grown men often mistaked him for one of them, and kids his age were usually scared to talk to him. Even older women were shocked to find out that the "man" they were talking to was only a young boy. It was then that Tenshi heard a voice come from behind.

Tenshi paused his training as he looked to the sky and smirked. The boy turned to face Akemi. Many things were going through the boys mind at the moment, but they weren't thoughts of his own. They were ideas belonging to the being within Tenshi. The young Hiyu had convinced himself that within his body was a another person, being, animal, demon, something. The thing within Tenshi always spoke to the Hiyu and flood his mine with offensive things, consisting of death, murder, or other treacherous things. Tenshi had done a good job filtering him out most of the time, and sometimes he was quiet. Though at the moment, he was speaking loud and clear.

"A new challenger approaches my friend. This one seems noble, he'll put up a good fight. Though alas in the end, he'll meet a unkind death due to our prowess.  You've trained  long and hard for this task. Once you have him where you want him, end it... end it all. In a world where only the strong survive, there is no room for the weak. Now what are you waiting for? Attack your prey before it becomes the predator. Kill it!" It spoke to him.

Tenshi continued to state at the boy looking him over. He was a lot shorter than him, and appeared around his age, more or less. The young Hiyu' s crimson red eyes stated deep into Akemi's as if trying to no him with them. No Tenshi wasn't mad or furious, though when one looks at his eyes, they get a sense of anger radiating from him. The boy sighs.  "Just when I thought I was alone. What could this guy want? He thought to himself.

Tenshi finally answered the boy. His voice carried well and seemed quite matured for a twelve year old, deep if you will. The boy's genetics were all kinds of messed up.  Shinobi? Nah.. not yet at least. Only a academy student believe it or not. The genin exam is coming up soon though, once I pass that then I'll be one." He voiced, returning a question back.
(WC:485
Aware of the formatting problem)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:33 am
Akemi studied the boy carefully while he spoke, he seemed like quite an odd character, one that Akemi would probably regret ever meeting. Yet -ever the optimist- he spoke to the boy anyway, affirming to himself more than anything that every little thing was gonna be okay.

A tinge of relief flooded Akemi's system when the boy told him that he was merely an academy student. You see, the boy was slightly scaring Akemi for two reasons. 1) Akemi was the worst at socializing. 2) This boy had quite an overwhelming presence for a 12-year-old, it was startling.

"Well... Errr, do you need any help with any of the Academy techniques? I know quite a few simple ones which i think you could learn," He replied.

(Sorry for the short/crappy reply, I kinda only got about 3 hours sleep last night.)
Tenshi Hiyu
Tenshi Hiyu
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:29 am
Time seemed to come to a halt. A wave of confusion would wash over Tenshi. What in the world could've honestly caused the young boy to build up the confidence and come talk to Tenshi? A brave one he was, Tenshi smirked as he looked over yonder. His sights were set on the academy, which would be some ways away, but the outline could still be seen. Once more the being in Tenshi spoke.
"He's willing to aid you? That fool, he must be wanting a early death, infact he is possibly giving his life away. Shinobi have grown soft over the years. He's scared of ya Tenshi... use it to your advantage. When being a hunter, if you can get your prey to move they way you want, you have won the battle. Now act young one!"  He spoke firmly to him.

Tenshi's body relaxed as he crossed his arms, and sighed. His eyes closed as he thought it over. Although it was a kind gesture, Tenshi was more of independent person, who usually got by on his own. Ever since coming to Hoshigakure, it has been like that. His father would usually bring food for himself and rarely ever brought enough for the two of them. Tenshi himself would do little small work around the village for him to scrape some money and eat.  He spoke again. "I possess the clone and transformation ability. The two needed to pass the exam. If they're any others I guess ya can help.. guy." He said as he paused for a moment not knowing his name.

Tenshi had this weird feeling inside him that he has never experienced before. No... he  had experienced, but it's been so long since.
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am
Why was the boy staring off into the distance and smirking?

Akemi had to repeatedly ask, what in the world was he looking at? Momentarily, Akemi quickly glanced around and caught the faint traces of the academy. This only answered one question, but made soooo many more. Academy? Why? Most kids saw school as some kind of curse, often completely dissociating themselves with the place when they weren't obligated to be there. Strange.

"The name's Akemi Hiyu" The teen said in response to the child's obvious blunder when it came to knowing his name. Akemi was somewhat proud of his lineage, he had been brought up by his parents to respect the power which the Bodily Transformation bloodline possessed, as well as make it his own. He wished to make many techniques via the bloodline, he already had a huge collection of ideas sitting in his head, waiting to be used.

He quickly wondered what he could possibly teach an academy student, most of Akemi's techniques were too advanced for someone who wasn't as versed in taijutsu as him to learn. But there was one technique he could teach. A simplistic technique which was simply a nice little block. How hard could it be to teach? After all, the gray-eyed teen had already taught it to someone easily.

"How about learning a simple little block for taijutsu? It shouldn't be too hard for you." Akemi asked, somewhat excited and nervous at the same time. This boy's presence was scary, but it was also an opportunity for Akemi to learn how to teach stuff, as well as get over his social downfalls. Yay!

(Word Count: 716)
Tenshi Hiyu
Tenshi Hiyu
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 am
Head snapped in Akemi's direction and the smirk stretched further. Tenshi didn't think that training alone by the water gardens, a thing he did regularly, would draw the attention of another. Though not just anyone, but another Hiyu. The young adolescent wasn't aware that there was anymore in the world. Whenever he had asked his father for their relatives he would always tell him they were dead. The voice began to speak to him.

"Now you see, he wants to spar. This is a sign that you must crush him!" He spoke to him.

Tenshi did something he never does, within his mind he answered back.

"I'm not going to kill him, he is my cousin or something. If he wants to teach me something, then so be it. Now I would appreciate if you shut up."

"Foolish child, I have faught countless of battles, infact I am a seasoned fighter. Heed my warning,  despite this kids appearance, don't take him for a amateur."

"Just who are you anyway? You've been in my head since I can remember."

"Oh me? Just a friend, but you can call me I Kas. Your father knows me."

With that being said, Tenshi stopped responding to the voice in his head as he took up a taijutsu stance. He raised his left arm and curved it at his chest almost vertical. Then he put his left hand near his right shoulder palm down. Then put his right arm in an almost hanging like position with the right hand almost direcly beneath the left hand. Tenshi  put his legs in somewhat of a bow stance. He put his left leg out forward and put his right leg back to where he thought it was around 45 degrees, which felt appropriate now . Then he bent his knees and tried to focus. He felt the power flow within him and Tenshi finsihed. Looking toward Akemi as he used two fingers to taunt him telling him to come at him.  Two words were uttered.
"Tenshi Hiyu"    
(WC:1581)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:15 am
Oh? So it seemed the name "Hiyu" had struck a chord with the boy in front of Akemi, as seen from the fact that he suddenly snapped his head around upon hearing Akemi's second name. Akemi himself was rather taken aback, he had never seen such a strange reaction elicited from his surname. This day just kept getting stranger and stranger. 

Apparently, the boy wanted to spar... That was cool, Akemi always loved to pit himself against others. Finding what rung he hung in the pecking order, which was normally quite low. But it never dissuaded him, he wanted, no... Needed to become stronger. For the greater good. 

Akemi watched with an interested gaze as his 'opponent' got into a stance. Which... In all honesty was a very well-put-together one, whoever his opponent was, they were definitely a well seasoned martial artist. Even if they were still an academy student. It excited Akemi, this person was going to teach Akemi so much! In the back of his mind, however, he had a little nagging voice. One which kept repeating "You're going to lose to an academy student" over and over again. Only serving to further Akemi's slight social anxiety.

That's when his opponent stated his name.

Akemi's whole posture went lax, his eyes widened. Another Hiyu? In Hoshi? What were the chances of that? Probably very slim. It was as if the gods themselves had arranged this meet-up, such philosophical thoughts were quickly vanquished from his mind when Akemi smiled, his body remaining loose yet still slightly tense. His arms were hanging loosely down the side of his torso, his left leg was slightly in front of the other leg. This was what Akemi liked to call "The Lazy Stance".

Since his opponent was a Hiyu, Akemi decided to test a new-found technique on his opponent, to get a feel of how it worked in combat. So, at a speed of 125, Akemi's arms lifted from their sides and formed the Ram seal before settling back where they were before. Since this was faster than Tenshi's reaction time, Tenshi would only see the jostle of Akemi's clothes at the most.

Then, Akemi suddenly took off from his lazy stance, closing the 12-meter-gap rapidly at a speed of 20. Once reaching about one meter away from his opponent, Akemi's entire torso would suddenly 'reverse' at a speed of 50. The back of Akemi's head was now touching the back of his shins, he would then continue this movement until Akemi's head was now poking in-between his legs, facing toward the opponent. A sight which probably looked quite comical.

Then, with this all setup, Akemi would reach forward through his legs, grab Tenshi's ankles, and just throw his hands upward, letting go once they reached the maximum height. Then, Akemi would un-reverse his torso so that he was now standing there (Like a normal person), with his opponent presumably high in the sky. He would then settle back into "The Lazy Stance" and watch as his opponent fell back down to the ground.

(Word Count: 1228)

AP Remaining
324 - 20 = 304

Techniques Used
Toy Soldier Transformation

(If i didn't state the speed of any actions, assume they were done at a speed of 40)
Tenshi Hiyu
Tenshi Hiyu
Citizen

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:52 pm
So the words Academy Student must've had a new meaning to them. From the get go, Tenshi was outclassed. Kas's warning had not been in vain, Akemi was indeed a seasoned fighter compared to Tenshi that is. Tenshi had seen something similar from his dad, though not quite the same. Watching his arm sleeves move, as if the wind had touched them. Though Tenshi felt no breeze what so ever. Akemi was just that fast it seemed.

"Alright listen to me young one, and you might make it out a live. His charge is one without much contemplation. Akemi is coming straight at you, and you probably aren't agile enough enough to do anything about it. So brace yourself young one."

"But-"

Tenshi's thought was interrupted as he found himself being launched into the sky. He has been grabbed, slung, and let go like a rocket. Not much pain, but the altitude at which he was at, was not one he planned on being on. The young Hiyu was there suspended in the air for a bit. Time froze as he looked out and could see the whole village from this view. It was kinda pretty, the student smirked. Then the descent happened.

Coming down face first, the rocket had began to close in on its origin. Tenshi himself was nowhere near as fast,as Akemi but due to his high altitude and his new friend named gravity, hopefully his speed was somewhat increased.  The young boy managed to pull back one fist and aim it for Akemi's through. Now within a few meters from the other boy, how would he react?
(WC:1853)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:33 am
Oh wow, he hadn't expected that to work...

Akemi gazed in bewilderment as his new-found Hiyu buddie went flying up into the air, then started plummeting right down again. It was quite a comical sight... Seeing a giant get flung up super high by someone who was a mere 4'8 in height. If Akemi was another person, viewing the spectacle, he would assuredly laugh out loud.

Akemi squinted as the boy started to ready himself to punch Akemi's face, a quite clever move, yet one that could be countered quite simply. Akemi knew how awful it felt to be heavily outclassed in a fight, especially when you saw how fast and strong an opponent was. It could potentially ruin a person. It almost had to Akemi. So, Akemi decided to give his opponent the satisfaction of seeing Akemi go all out. After all, it felt like a much easier loss if your opponent used all their abilities and took you seriously. Losing to someone who wasn't even trying, felt incredibly empty.

So, once Tenshi's hand was about 2 feet away from Akemi's face, the Teen would reach up and grab the approaching fist with his right hand (Speed: 125). He would then tighten his grip, and simply swing his right arm to the left. (Gripping at 10 Strength). This would interrupt Tenshi's decent, and send him flying in an arc around Akemi. Though, to prevent Tenshi from completely getting obliterated, Akemi severely weakened the throw, so Tenshi would only land with a weakened thud, likely not even leaving a bruise.

Akemi let go off Tenshi's fist and back-peddled about 5 meters, carefully watching his opponent. This time, Akemi slipped into a slightly less lazy stance. His left foot went backwards, turning to face away from him, his right foot stayed still, facing his opponent. He lifted his arms, his right hand forming an open palm facing his opponent, while his left hand stayed close to his torso, having its palm facing upwards.

Akemi was sure that this stance was probably a terrible one, he hadn't perfected the "Art of describing stances" yet, so it was amateurish at best. Still, at least he was eying his opponent carefully, that was all that mattered... Right?

(Word Count: 1601)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum