Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Lets trainnn [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets trainnn [Open]

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:39 am
Ketsueki had to think hard for this one, not sure if what he was saying would go for anyone but him. "I prefer beef with spinach, maybe some onion flavoring. I like spinach but it's a little too bitter without it." He said, Knowing full well that had it not been for the spinach most of that statement would have been absolute bunk. He realized something that would soon haunt his mind 'The person running the Ramen restaurant won't recognize me at all! I'll be exposed.' 

He took a shallow breath as they drew near. 'Maybe he won't say anything? Maybe this will all just be a come and go. Jayce seemed just loose enough that it wouldn't bother him. Especially if Ketsueki just needed to keep things short anyway. He did have that deal with the now napping puppy in his abdomen. "I assume you've been here before, met the cook and all?"
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Lets trainnn [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets trainnn [Open]

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:42 pm
Ketsueki ended up leaving the fellow student, Knowing that he now had after long last someone aside from his teacher to talk to, and even though Ketsueki knew of Mitsukatta's opinionated attitude, even if somewhat lazy, there was still more to having human acquaintances. Maybe after today there was something more developing that the boy had yet to recognize today. Either way he wound up leaving this new face to return home. Hitting the general store as he went down the path. He had a promise to keep, after all. Even if the dog was too busy enjoying the abdomen hammock. He looked forward to seeing Jace Uzumaki once more. Maybe they'd be working together when he became a stronger ninja. And maybe he'd see Jace find his true purpose.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum