Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Weird ideas and weirder reasons (P, Sora) Empty Weird ideas and weirder reasons (P, Sora)

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:31 pm
(don't mind the length, description of the final stopping point is near the bottom)

He had walked out of the store feeling weird. Because he had spent an hour examining... take a guess, why don't you?

Nope, not shaving equipment - he had kunai for that, and those gave cleaner shaving cuts anyway.

It wasn't food. No reason to go to any particular store, and even the strangest of diets wouldn't give people a reason to stare at you curiously.

He was not investigating an adult oriented store. That was last week.

No, Jeisuta had been ever so carefully scrutinizing items oriented towards the fairer sex. Specifically - hair products. You heard/read that right. Hair products.

Why, one might ask. It would be a fair question, as Jeisuta was most definitely straight - a few awkward attempts at socializing with those not overcome with testosterone poisoning, was proof enough. He had zero interest in cross dressing, even if that was something he was fine with others doing. Gotta be tolerant if you want any for yourself, you know.

Nope, he was looking at hair products, because he wanted to get stronger. In the future.

You see, Jeisuta was on the way to a training ground, a quieter one that people commonly used for large jutsu and other dangerous experiments.... The story about the bomber caught testing explosives for the science department of the military that made the front page of the newspapers, that could wait for another time. However, that and similar incidents basically discouraged all but the most interested from finding their way to this particular area. Except little boys. They have this strange, unexplainable fascination, with big sound effects, bright flashed, and large explosions.

At this training ground, he was intending to work on some justu.... Needle Jizo.... Lion's Mane.... Hair Needle Jizo.... Lots of stuff like that, actually. A more astute observer might have noticed that all those ninja techniques involved.... Hair. That's right. Hair.

So this should explain why Jeisuta got weird stares, as he walked around the convenience store, in unusual places. It didn't bother him, as he had legitimate reasons, but many people did give him some odd stares. All for naught. Those hair products didn't improve hair strength substantially, only their shimmer and gleam - traits unwarranted for sneak attacks using one's body parts.

He had forgotten his books at home, the ones covering the techniques he wanted to learn. Intentionally, of course, is what he would say to anyone who asked. In reality, it didn't really matter whether he had them or not, he had already largely memorized the processes for every technique he wanted to learn, today. The issue he faced was that his landlord was not interested in clearing out the drain for a third time, following hair experiments over the bathtub. Not what you think. Totally clean. He just cut his hair after trying to grow it, the smaller bits being washed down and clogging the drain for the apartment complexes.

In fact, the landlord's angry frustrated verbal communications still rang in his ears slightly. Fortunately, this provided clear motivation to go elsewhere to practice. Somewhere that excesses of presumably bio-degradable hair would be appreciated.

Arriving at the training ground in question, Queen's Park, he grunted in annoyance. A crowd had formed, and they weren't all training, either. Rather, two ninjas were duking it out in what was hopefully a friendly spar.

Meh.

He turned around and walked off, stopping at the first clearing he found that had some decent visibility to the road. A small courtyard. Lined with trees, like everywhere else. An old house was at the opposite end of the courtyard from the street, empty, sometimes referred to as a haunted house by the children. Impressionable beings, those.

The courtyard itself was formed of slightly roughened and worn stones. Some bore the color of soot, a remnant of the fire that emptied the aforementioned house not too long ago, only a few years, perhaps.

The skies overhead were slightly overcast, blocking only partially the sun that spilled out into small areas of the adjoining street, casting Jeisuta's patch of the stonework into shadow.

As people walked by, he would warn them of what was going on at the training clearing up ahead, but most knew and wanted to watch. Eh. That wouldn't help most of them improve their own skills, and they knew it. Many just wanted to fight,  and sometimes he agreed, the city would unite a lot faster given a common enemy.

He scattered his thoughts to the wind, as he began weaving hand seals to help him manipulate his chakra. On the back of his head, his hair suddenly began to lengthen.

Last edited by Jeisuta on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Weird ideas and weirder reasons (P, Sora) Empty Re: Weird ideas and weirder reasons (P, Sora)

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:35 pm
Sora had left his grandparents home for one reason, to get stronger. Thanks to Ayato he got a lot of training done, but there was still many more training days to go for him to become stronger, after all, with out a clan to give him boosts in power, training was the only way to get equal with his peers. All though, Sora had only met a couple other genin, like Ayato. There could be other genin like me, he thought. Others without clans or strong abilities. Thinking of Ayato, Sora wondered if he would ever seen and train with him again.

Sora then arrived at the park,not at his original destination but at a different route to his original destination. He saw the beauty of the village in the park, the trees, the fresh air, it really made stressful day better. Sora also witnessed to what seemed to be a nice little spar between two ninja.

Then another thing caught the young ninjas eye, another person working on what seemed to be ninjutsu with the hand signs. Sora watches the older peer with a blank face. Though is face never showed his true emotion, he was actually interested to see if the, what seemed to be, 20 year old use the jutsu he was trying to learn. Sora did notice his hair grow, which he wondered if that's it did, because in that case, it would be even worse than any E ranked jutsu, as he could do that with a simple transformation jutsu.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Weird ideas and weirder reasons (P, Sora) Empty Re: Weird ideas and weirder reasons (P, Sora)

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 am
(assuming you are dressed in your normal attire)

Another visitor to the fray. This one didn't seem so interested though.

"I don't know how long they will be!"

There was a good 30 meters between them, so Jeisuta needed to shout a little to be definitely heard over the din that was arising from the spar. good golly! Them was some brutal punches.

He looked this new fellow up and down, as he tried to extend his hair more. A sudden loss of concentration, as he examined the fellow's clothing.

Another kid.

What was it with kids and being ninjas? Or middle aged dudes, with being grumpy and weak? Dunno, but there had to be a correlation.

This one was dressed slightly odd, compared to the others, though. A black robe? And pants? And a black shirt?

"Let me guess, you are in a dark mood today?"

Actually, the kid looked too calm. He looked as if he wouldn't react to Jeisuta's joke, but you never know, right? That being said, the joke was obtuse, like much of Jeisuta's humor, sadly. There was a reasonable chance the joke went unmissed.

Jeisuta paused, to tuck some growing hair behind his ear - some of the front hairs he had been growing were past the point of poking him in the eyes, and were beginning to downright obscure his vision.

"This?" Referring to only one thing. "I want to be ready for a bad hair day."

Seriously, that hair was starting to get out of control. He started easing up on the growth of hair. Pulling out a kunai, he roughly sliced some of the hair away, so he could see without stray bits falling back into place.

"What's yer name kiddo? You look like you need a bit of meat on your bones. Granted, looks can be deceiving, but still!"

He decided to just grow a specific set of strands of hair. Curling a lock from his forehead down to his hand, after he had cut the rest of the excess hair off, he also bent down to the ground, and picked up a twig. The tendril of hair was then extended to grow around the piece of wood. Slowly, he experimentally tightened his grip on the object.

"So, what brings you to these parts? I take it you are a ninja too, from the sandals alone, I guess."
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:16 pm
Sora saw that the fellow genin had noticed his prying. Then after the genin, Jei, saw him, he asked a bunch of questions and added a lot of comments. One thing Jei pointed out was his attire and how it made him look. "I'm in a very calm at the moment." He points out to to him as he didn't see that it was a joke. Sora had never really thought much of his clothes and how it made people view him.

Jei then tucks his hair behind his ear and a very bad joke. Sora understood it was a joke but never found it funny, like all jokes to him. He didn't understand why he never laughed at a joke like normal kids his age, Sora just never saw them as funny. Then he noticed Jei being forced to cut his uncontrollable hair. He didn't understand the use of the jutsu, it had no fighting capabilities that he could see, in fact, it looked as if it could get in the way of fighting.

The next thing Jei pointed out was Sora's thin body and he also asked for his name. He didn't mind his body and how it looked to others, didn't bother him a bit. Sora then awnsers his question with his normal, expressionless face. "My name is Sora Nishimata, you can call me what you please." Then he reverses the question. "What do they call you?"

As Sora waited for an answer, he saw Jei's hair wrap around a twig he had picked up. He wondered if the genin's jutsu was made for entrapment with the users hair. He wondered if it would be effective with it being hair, as hair could easily be pull out of the user's scalp.

WC: 294
TWC: 550

550/1000 Temporary Paralysis (Mastered)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:38 pm
(Will lengthen tonight unless you reply. Either is fine.)

Slowly, the hair began to grow even longer, wrapping around the entirety of the twig. Hrm. He crushed the twig with his hair, shattering it into splinters, fracturing many hair strands in the process. That was unfortunate, really. The hair was supposed him last longer than that. Really, with the current strength He had, it should be usable as a rope,

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair! Seriously though, it should take his body weight, and right now it couldn't handle a twig,

Grrrrrrr.

Oh well. Time to answer the kiddo. Sorrow? Saro? Slow? Definitely not Sara. Ah, that's right, he had forgotten.

"That's a pretty god question you ask, Sora." No, he was not going to admit just how forgetful he was. "My nickname depends on who you ask. Some called me boss, and a few still do. Others call me "armed hostile" and jump me. I am a sensei of sorts to a few, and a feckless student to many others, To most, I am merely "nobody", and despite my outgoing nature, I prefer things that way. Fame is a bad thing for most, honestly."

He paused for a second.

"Oh, you meant my name. Right. Jeisuta''s the name, and bad jokes are my game."
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm
Jei was getting on Sora nerves but he didn't show it. After he introduces himself after talking for a long while, he says his name. "Hello, Jei." He had no interest in his pointless and bad jokes. "What are you doing with your hair? a jutsu?" He says fear another bad joke, but so far in the time they have been in each others presence he had only told bad joke. Sora did wonder if he should this book by it's cover. "Would you like to spar?" he challenges. 

WC: 89
TWC:639

639/1000 to Temporary Paralysis (Mastered)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:25 am
(sry, I needs the wc! D: Also pointing out that the physical stats are not that far off, so it should be relatively even))

Rip. Even a dense lughead like Jeisuta the wanna be jester, could tell that the kid was not impressed. No nonsense, huh? Thats ok too, that meant Jeisuta could focus on sparring and practicing jutsu.

"Sparring? Sure. Its been a while, haven't sparred with a ninja before, so I'm not used to fighting people of greater speed than the average human. So, um, yeah, I hope I don't misjudge anything too badly."

He looked the other fellow up and down for a few moments. Unwittingly, he had revealed a crack in the facade, so to speak. He was still insecure about his status as a ninja, deep down he perhaps felt that he deserved real punishment for former deeds. But if the leaders had ignored him, he would take it as a second chance.

"Speaking of jutsu, yes, I'm training something at the moment, but I want to spar too. Hmmmm. How about I practice with the jutsu, the Lion's Mane technique, but not in a way that affects combat? Then we can go all out physically, and I'll try to keep my hair out of the way. Obviously, if I think I can use it, I'll talk to you first, but that is doubtful, I'm a bit of a slow learner sometimes."

He shrugged. Slowly, he extended the lock of hair down from his head, and used it to open his weapon pouch, withdrawing a kunai that he used to cut away the rest of the excess hair. For now, he would just focus on manipulating one long as heck lock of hair. The weapon pouches would be unclipped and tossed away as well, courtesy of the lock of hair, which had clearly grown a little beyond aist length, and stronger than your average stubborn tuft of dead cells.

"I don't remember noticing any weapons on your person? Let's just make this literally hand to hand then, my accuracy isn't too good as my palm found out a few days ago, and it would really suck if an accident happened. Training by myself is entirely different, of course."

Now, the question was, what kind of fighting stance would he need to take up? Honestly, since the kid was so far away, he didn't think he needed to yet. Or he was still deciding. Or he didn't have a clue what kind of fighting stance would be good. Up to interpretation, obviously.

He had been shouting the entire time, and if he did much more, he would need a drink. That would put an end to this spar before it began, so he piped down. Meanwhile, his hair slowly grew another few inches, and began tying itself around part of his belt, behind his back. Heck, he might start making it into braids, just to practice the manipulation part of things.
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:16 pm
Sora understood what Jei was saying. Sora nods as he accepts his spar request. This would be his first spar with another ninja, he wasn't about to embarrass himself in front of someone much older than himself. 

Sora lets him babble some more. Once Jei stopped talking he saw it as his chance to attack with sparring opponent. He preforms the hand sign that was able for Sora to make clones of himself. After completing the hand signs two clones appear out of smoke formed from his chakra. The clones and the orgianl Sora look at each other to see if it had worked. Then he and his clones, charge at Jei. Of course this was only E ranked clones so they were not able to be touched. Also he knew that Jei saw him use the jutsu, so he tried mixing up the original in the group. With a speed of 8, he arrives at Jei. One clone aims his punch at Jei's right side, the other clone aims for his mid chest and the real one aim one at his left side. He hoped the mix up helped him land a punch. 

WC:194
TWC: 833

833/1000 to Temporary Paralysis (Mastered)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:43 am
(ooc: you should probably practice your temporary paralysis tech on something... a squirrel maybe? FYI reasoning is the first bits. the actual actions are mostly in the latter paragraph, though I suggest you read it all anyway)

Hmmmm.

This guy really wasn't the talking type, not even responding to Jeisuta's proposal verbally.

Sora's handseals as Jeisuta finished were answer enough.

The speed at which they were completed, easily visible to Jeisuta, implied a certain newishness to the genin. Heck, if Jeisuta himself was faster, that said a lot. However, this guy could be primarily a jutsu caster, and not a melee combatant, which would mean that he is actually stronger than he seemed. However, all doubt was put to rest with the head on approach taken on by the youngster. That smacked of inexperience, as did the speed at which the clones and likely the original approached. Since Jeisuta could see the hand seals performed, and he could make a very logical guess as to the skill level of his opponent, it was a fair assumption that the assailant was not going to try and charge directly, using the clones as a cover. Invisibility and other such stealth measures were the hallmarks of stronger ninjas than Jeisuta, he doubted this kid had them yet.

Yet.

You never know.

If he did though, then Jeisuta was screwed. So he would act as if the kid really was coming at him, head on.

With all three people and clones coming at him in a straight line.

Since it was impossible to tell which one was which yet, and he didn't want the other to have a reason to change his post, having been standing still and watching Sora approach, Jeisuta would continue to train with his hair. With his new friendly tentacle appendage, he would start a startling basket weave design that he could not quite get correct, above and slightly behind his head, forming the beginnings of a small fish trap, whose design he had seen the other day....

Time to focus though.

As Sora and clones approached, Jeisuta would watch them intently. The three clones and people would move in unison. All of them were aiming a punch (unspecified, vagued to be the right hand) at Jeisuta's torso. However, because Sora had not twisted his torso in any manner to make the punch more effective, and just threw it at Jeisuta's torso, only one of the three possible bodies was in a position to actually land a proper hit, since all the angling would have had to be done by the shoulders, which had to move to throw the attack.

Since the clone on Jeisuta's right would outright miss, due to imitating the other two, and the middle one would only strike a glancing blow, from the angle that he was approaching with his fist, and the underlying fact that Sora was not trying to stop to throw his punch, it was a pretty logical guess that he was on Jeisuta's left, that being the only one that would be able to continue running, without either missing Jeisuta entirely, or running into him head on. (Basically, the clones have to mimic your actions. And it makes little sense for you to be on my right, and punch at my left. Thats telegraphing your attack widely. Likewise, you aren't mixing yourself into the group if you don't change position. This is debatable perhaps, but given your other wording, I think it makes sense.)

Jeisuta wanted to somehow disadvantage the opponent, but he didn't feel like hitting the fellow yet. What he would do, is as the boy began raising his arm for the punch, Jeisuta would step forwards and to his right, dragging his left leg out low, sideways slightly, so as to catch the area around which the boy's shins would likely be. Because he would be stepping forwards, and to his right, he would be avoiding the apparent trajectory of the blow from the clone or body on his left, and Sora's right. In the unlikely event that Sora was actually the guy in the middle, swinging at Jeisuta's... right? Jeisuta would run into Sora's elbow, and the two of them would go down in a heap. If Sora was for some strange reason on the right, punching farther to the right, Jeisuta would be walking into him and probably knocking him over, since he would have balance on his side. Because his foot was in Sora's shin's path, and the boy had not been walking or running in a strange manner before, it would be silly for him to suddenly change his movement style now. Meaning that Jeisuta would most likely trip Sora, and let him fall forward, since the boy would be highly unlikely to see below Jeisuta's waist, not having mentioned looking around before.

Assuming Jeisuta was able to trip Sora, he would continue walking another step, before turning towards the genin, most likely on the ground, and extend a hand.
"Again?"
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 pm
Sora felt a bit ignorant once he got tripped. He put his forearm in the way of the blow from the ground. Now I know the my peers speed, He thought. Once he flipped around to face Jei, he saw his hand extended toward him. Sora thought about using his helping hand but then saw this as the perfect opportunity to use the temporary paralysis. He was about to preform the tiger hand sign but then he remembered that Ayato said that people could just do it with there eyes. It was perfect that Jei's gaze was at him to all he had to do was apply his chakra into his vision. He does so. The "steel chains' imprison Jei.

Sora didn't know if the jutsu worked right at that moment, so he would test with a punch. He preforms the tiger sign for the Body flicker. This the jutsu preformed, he moved at a speed of 28, he appears beside his left side of his face. He then threw his punch at his target left side. He knew that this shouldn't hurt to much, with him not being very powerful. He also kept in his mind not to get cock with Jei, he could have something up his sleeve.

If the punch was successful he would tell Jei with his signature blank face, "I hope i surprised you."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum