Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Komon/Yugure Hyuuga Training [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Komon/Yugure Hyuuga Training [Invite Only]

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:08 pm
Komon was hoping to see more hustle out of the gennin this time, and while he definitely saw more eagerness in the boy's eyes, the attacks remained around the same speed, Komon still stuck to his philosophy that his goal was not to defeat the kid, but to teach him the technique so again he let the attacks land on his forearms, and tanked the waves of chakra being sent throughout his body, His arm was beginning to ache from the blows, the gennin was definitely using the technique correctly, that much Komon could tell for sure, Komon quickly took a step back again putting distance between the hyuuga technique and himself. Before letting out a bit of smack talk. “That all you got he said” as he smiled, but his expression gave way to a hint of exhaustion.

WC: 1301
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Komon/Yugure Hyuuga Training [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Komon/Yugure Hyuuga Training [Invite Only]

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 pm
Yūgure was in awe at how damaging this technique was, after landing just a few hits on Komon’s arms he noticed major chakra network disruptions. Yūgure was even able to discern that Komon was exhausted, despite his attempts to hide it. Yūgure was hardly in a better state himself, he was already having to put more effort into maintaining his stance and forming the needles. He wanted to finish this as quickly as he could. Yū had a newfound respect for the Jounin that Komon had been sparring with, that man had been able to tank multiple gentle fist attacks like this. Yūgure also found himself respecting Komon more and more for being able to use this technique and for being able to tank attacks from it. Yū quickly pushed all of his thoughts aside and refocused his attention on the battle preparing to unleash yet another gentle fist assault. “Eight Trigrams: Eight Palms!”

WC: 1226
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:12 pm
Komon felt like his soul had been punched out of his body, but he wasn’t about to back out of his deal, he would only block, again he braced for the oncoming hits, this time with a much higher multitude. When the first hit connected with his forearm he felt as though he might be able to maintain his defence, but winced in pain as the second, crushed into his ribs, he had lost so much energy he hadn’t even noticed it coming, the third hit went straight into his chest and sent him flying backwards onto the ground. “Yaaaah, I think you got this down” he muttered someone pleased with his teachings.

WC: 1414
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:13 pm
Yūgure couldn't believe he had slipped past Komon’s defenses and knocked him down, he watched Komon’s chakra network completely lose control as he hit the ground. As he watched Yūgure still couldn't believe the amount of power that this technique gave him, he was filled with pride for a solid minute before he suddenly collapsed to the ground and laughed “I uh, think I used a bit too much chakra Komon. How are you holding up? Need any help?” Yūgure slowly felt his chakra regenerating as he talked and awaited Komon’s response.

WC: 1318
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:13 pm
Komon laughed at the gennins gesture of kindness, “I'm fine…. Just gonna need a minute” Komon said as he laid on the ground breathing heavily. That minute actually turned out to be about 20 however, Komon hadn’t realized how long it took the chakra system to recover before now. But eventually he did regain his breath and was able to get up on his own. “You did a pretty good job man, but I have one more technique I’d like to teach you if you have the time.” Komon was covered in dirt from his fall and visibly exhausted, but he saw potential in this kid and he wasn’t going to let his exhaustion get in the way of the gennins progress.

WC: 1536
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:14 pm
As Yūgure waited for Komon to regain consciousness he had recovered some of his own energy, and was practicing forming the needles when Komon made another unexpected offer. He was willing to teach Yūgure another jutsu despite his own exhaustion. Yūgure couldn't help but wonder what this technique was and he figured that it would be a smaller one, considering how exhausted Komon was. Regardless of any details or circumstances, there was no way that Yūgure could pass up this generous offer “I'd be honored to learn another jutsu from you Komon, I just hope I’m up to the task.” Yūgure anxiously anticipated Komon’s response.

WC: 1423
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:15 pm
“It’s called Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom” Komon said before taking a breath, even speaking was relatively exhausting at this point. But he mustered the strength to continue. “It's very similar to 64 palms, you basically do the same thing except it's a single hit and there's no needle, you just need to bring chakra up to your palm and slam it directly into the opponent's torso, As you can probably tell i'm a little beat up at the moment so I’d prefer you don't test it on me, instead go hit that tree over there or something, I'll watch with my byakugan to see how you do.”

WC: 1643
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:16 pm
“That seems easy enough, the first part of the 64 Palm training taught me how to mold my chakra into a needle. The first step of that training was to encase my hand in chakra first.” Yūgure easily covered his hand in chakra and dashed towards the nearest tree. The first few hits did little other than break the bark, but after less than ten minutes of practice Yūgure found himself shattering the tree. The 64 Palm training made learning this technique no problem. Yūgure went back to Komon to talk to him and hear his reaction “Komon-sensei! I performed the technique, the tree splintered to pieces!”

WC: 1530

--EXIT--

Requesting:

7 Stat points

Eight Trigrams 64 Palms
Gentle Fist Palm Bottom
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:19 pm
Komon smiled, as he expected the boy showed great progress with the hyuuga techniques, he congratulated the gennin on his progress before deciding now was as good a time as any to ask. “Also, what's your name?”

--EXIT--
WC: 1680

Requesting: 8 Stat points
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:34 am
bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum