Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Crazy Ninja Science With These Goobers Empty Crazy Ninja Science With These Goobers

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:08 pm
Hoshi, a cesspool of confusion derived from the religious difference by a god or deity, or whatever they believed in versus the shinobi world which was a hell of a lot more apparent than they invisible God. Atem’s stance on the matter was rather apparent, so when he walked passed civilians who would bad mouth him once they thought they were out the range of his hearing it often upset him. On the brink of giving the two civilians a piece of his mind a ninja appeared in front of him which didn’t really catch him by surprise since he could hear the ninja’s footsteps from 10 meters away which had a distinct sound of trying to stay silent.

A mission for you sir Atem.” The ninja said before disappearing before him, “Since when had I gained that title, Sir Atem? It must have been when I became Tenhiyat’s lapdog, but if it’s for her I can’t be too mad.” Atem said as he opened the contents of the letter he was handed, inside the letter it stated, “Atem, you will be working with another ninja by the name of Kyousuke. He is a higher rank than you so show him respect and do not do anything you might regret later.” At this part Atem grimaced as if he was being read word by word for his personality might have permitted him to do such a thing. “What does she know.” Atem said almost crumpling the paper up. He then continued to read the letter, “You two will be creating a weapon that is affordable and useful during combat for the local ninja. The item has a few guidelines you should already be aware of and the price must be under one thousand Ryo. If it does not meet these simple requirements you two will fail the mission and the weapon will be denied.

The weapon’s creation will be done in the royal library and you can use the books to your heart’s content.” That was the end of the letter. “This is an interesting mission, I can’t really say it’s action packed, but I will complete it nonetheless.” Atem didn’t like to admit he was doing these things only because Princess Tenhiyat was requesting them. After reading the letter Atem was about to destroy the letter with fire, but he realized there was no point and he might need it to get inside of the library because he wasn’t exactly sure if he was allowed in the library or not. And on the subject of this Kyousuke, who in the world could he possibly be as he had never heard of this guy before, but then again he didn’t really know too many people here.

Other than Lucien that was who had been missing in action, now that he thought about it a lot of people he met were missing, Kenshin, Pein and the infamous Kozai which had only heard through tales. It led him to a quick thought of his life being a lie, but he quickly dismissed the fact and went on to the library as he had wasted enough time already. Walking to the royal palace one step after another Atem began to wonder what type of person this Kyousuke person was, he was a Jounin at that so it truly piqued his curiosity.

Seeing the steps to the palace he stopped thinking and began to pick up his pace as his excitement got the better of him, he began to wonder if he was a strong person or not. Then he remembered what the princess said and slowly calmed himself. “Damn, I truly am a dog.” Atem laughed as he trotted up the stairs. He was then stopped before he could get into the royal palace, he handed them the letter and they reluctantly let him in. With a grin on his face he headed straight for the library which was packed full of books that he had never seen before. He took a seat at one of the tables closest to the entrance facing the door waiting to see this ninja.

He assumed he wasn’t there already since he didn’t see him as he say down nor smelt any peculiar smells in the library other than old books. A slight grin plastered on Atem’s face as he waited in anticipation.
[WC 726]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Crazy Ninja Science With These Goobers Empty Re: Crazy Ninja Science With These Goobers

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:39 am
With a soft awkward knock at his door Kyousuke put down his weights and turned the knob, revealing a chuunin with a letter. Seeing his face, the chuunin stopped being so nervous. ”When they said I was to deliver this to the home of a queensguard, I was a little nervous. It’s just you though Snow.” Handing Kyousuke the package the ninja would sign for it and say hello to the ninja he had known for years. “Yeah, there are a few new members of the guard. We aren’t as intimidating as the previous members I suppose.” The two talked for a few more minutes until the chuunin realized he had more messages to deliver. Waving goodbye Kyousuke would shut the door and head back inside.

A letter from princess Tehniyat, opening the letter he would read the contents. It wasn’t anything serious just a mission to create some things for the ninja to use. He would be working with Ser Atem her personal body guard. Well at least they would get a chance to meet, maybe he could figure out why he was chosen to be her personal guard not that he wanted the role. Kyousuke was already in the service of another.

On his way to the royal library Kyousuke tried to think of something to create, he wore his silver armor and cape, keeping the shield with the royal seal of Hoshi on his back. What should I make? Maybe, a sword or defensive item? Maybe a medical kit for when you get hurt? According to the letter the item had to be affordable to the average ninja. That left certain materials and equipment out of the equation, most finely crafted blades and weapons cost at least one-thousand ryo. Armor was also out of the question; the metal alone was worth that much. So, what would he create? Maybe, he should decide once he talked to Atem they could come up with some ideas together.

Once at the library Kyousuke would walk in and look around for his partner on the mission. Once, he spotted him he would approach. “Hello, Atem. I am queensguard Snow, how are you doing today?” Saying the words, he wondered if he should have gone the route of the previous guard and just stared coldly and waited for him to speak first. Nah, even if he did he couldn’t keep it up for long and breaking character was the worst.

WC: 408
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Crazy Ninja Science With These Goobers Empty Re: Crazy Ninja Science With These Goobers

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:08 pm
As Atem would see the hulking man come into the library he would stand up to size himself up with the man. They were the same height but when it came to weight Atem was blown out of the water, the Queensguard would greet Atem stating his name as Snow and asking him how his day was. “Yo, my name is Atem and my day is normal...too plain and nothing to do. I guess this mission kind of saved the day but I’m more of a combat-type guy if you catch my drift. I see, you are a Queensguard are you? How do you like it?” Atem asked trying to hold a conversation, he wasn’t really used to being this nice but he figured he might as well since he was going to be spending time with this guy making weapons.

Atem realized that question wasn’t relevant but gave the ninaj enough time to reply to his question before asking a more important one. It was related to the task at hand, “So, what do you think we should create? To be honest I think I will just follow what your lead as you might have more knowledge than I. I am just a chuunin after all.” Atem said showing respect. He didn’t know what had came over him recently but he was becoming nicer and nicer by the minute, at first it made him sick but it something he has become used to and it was a way to function in this society normally.

He knew it was because the princess gave him that etiquette book, he might have formed those habit a bit too much, but it was too late now. Waiting for an answer Atem would look around the library wondering where to even begin with all of these books.
[WC 1034]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:13 pm
Honestly, Kyousuke knew he shouldn’t judge, but he had expected someone completely different than the chuunin before him. I was imagining someone who spoke old English and talked about the princess a bunch, but he greeted me with “yo”. The queensguard felt less uncomfortable, about his companion than he has only moments ago. Before walking in Kyousuke imagined extending a hand only to be told that his body is Tehniyat’s and hers alone. To which he would just kind of shake his head and get to work in silence, but this was much better. He even asked questions, nothing like he imagined.

“I like the title and palace food, but the armor is a bit too shiny for my tastes. It’s like noticeable, especially because most ninja cringe when I walk into a store. But overall I can’t complain. How about you how are your duties coming along?” He would wait for his fellow ninja and guard to talk about his experiences within the role. In terms of guarding royalty Atem was technically ahead in that department, so maybe he could glean some advice without directly asking for it. Of course, he was interested to hear what Atem had to say regardless.

When asked what, it is, they should create Kyousuke hadn’t thought much on the subject he was hoping Atem had a few ideas to be completely honest. Taking out a few pieces of paper and pens he would hand some to Atem. “Well I guess we start by brainstorming. It has to be affordable and usable by the average ninja.” Kyousuke would begin by making an oval and showing it to Atem. This is a capsule that explodes with light when infused with chakra. To Atem it wouldn’t look like a capsule, obviously Kyousuke was no Michael Angelo. But the oval was at least neat, that was one idea he had another was for an easy to use medical kit. He had a much higher interest in the things that go boom though. Maybe Atem would come up with something better or add input to his idea. “So the idea is to infuse the capsule with chakra to have it explode with blinding light. Once, blinded it will make it difficult for the enemy to defend. What do you think?” Of course, he wanted his partners input he may even know if what Kyousuke is talking about is even feasible. Maybe Atem would know the materials they would need to succeed in such a project or come up with something new entirely.

Either way he would wait for Atem’s response, if his pitch was accepted he would scan his eyes around the library looking for books they would need. Kyousuke was not a weapons expert, so making things like this was entirely new. Time to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. He would think taking books off the shelf one at a time before slowly flipping through them to see if that contained what he needed within. He found a few which he gently held before bringing back to the table.

WC: 512
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum