Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Phoenix Outing  Empty Phoenix Outing

Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:30 pm
Azure woke up at 5 am due to his father's alarm that he put in his room (Why do I have to be up so early) he asked himself as he rolled out of bed still half a sleep and made his way to the bathroom and got washed and dressed, then walked into his sisters room that was down the hall from his and hugged her to wake up "Come on Big Sis its time to get up dad wants us to meet him at the place..." he said starting to fall back to sleep while huging his sister (She smell like lavender..) he thought to himself. (Wait...did I leave the stove on?) he thought to himself as he let her go and made his way to the kitchen to see the tea pot steaming so he went to grab it and grabed the pot buring his hand a little "OOOOWWWWW!!!" he shouted turning of the stove and running out side to see his father waiting for him "Azure its time to go were is your sister?" he asked but Azure was to busy rolling on the floor holding his hands to hive an answer.
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

Phoenix Outing  Empty Re: Phoenix Outing

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:42 pm
Being hugged first thing in the morning, Alatreon figured her brother would have learned by now. Suddenly, almost habitually, her right arm flung outward. It was aimed at her brother's abdomen. (And no, she didn't smell like lavender. Alatreon had spent the day prior fixing somebody's generator and didn't bathe before going to bed. All the boy would smell was the oily chemicals she didn't bother to wash off.) If Azure didn't move, he'd be sent flying across the room and into the farthest wall from her bed. After which, Alatreon would stand up and grab a handful of clothing before leaving her room as if nothing had happened; doing so regardless of whether Azure dodged or not. Eating in the morning was fairly uncommon for Alatreon, so she proceeded to the washroom to get changed. Eventually she'd exit, wearing the usual.

Azure could be heard outside, in pain, for whatever reason. It didn't sound like he was being threatened by anyone, or as if he'd die from it, so Alatreon grabbed the tea pot and emptied a portion into three cups. She heard the faint sound of their father's voice. Alatreon was always more distant with her own father than Azure was, she preferred it that way. However, she still loved him in her own fashion. Alatreon sat the cups at their usual dining table before sitting down on the farthest side from the door. There she would wait for them to come inside.
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 pm
Azure showed his father his hands and he took him back into the house to bandage his hands when he saw Alatreon "Lala you'r up now we can head outtttt." he squealed as his father wrapped his hands "Hey Lala could you pass me a cup?" he asked with a smile as he went to hug her "Alatreon I hope you're okay with Azure sleeping in your room for now until I can fix the heat?" Mr. Phoenix said to her as he grabbed three backpacks and placed them on his back "Hurry up and eat we need to go."
"Go where exactly dad?"
"Doesn't matter Family outing." 
Azure shrugged his shoulders and hugged his sister tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek (I hope Sis doesn't hit me again I don't think I can dodge it.) he thought as hugged her tighter and hummed a light tone.
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 am
Alatreon simply said "No." When Azure asked her to pass him a cup, she wasn't going to risk him dropping it with his burned hand. However, the idiot went in for another hug immediately after. Using her slightly superior speed, Alatreon slid off her chair in the opposite direction of him, while kicking the chair into his knees with her right leg, as her left leg supported her weight. This would prevent him from getting within arm's reach to touch her in any way, at least. However, news she simply wasn't comfortable with hearing came immediately after. Sleep in the same room as Azure? She wasn't a five year old. "I'll just hire my own apartment dad, I've got enough ryo to support myself." Alatreon would continue to maintain her distance from Azure while finishing her tea, naturally preventing him from hugging or kissing her. She would follow her father, keeping distance from her brother all the while. "Before we get too far, I need to know where we're going." Alatreon stated, as she stopped following her father, only a few meters from their house.
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:03 am
Azure falls to the floor holding his knee "Oww that hurt Lala." he said as he stood back up and took one of the bags their father was holding "Family Outing's are awesome." he said filled with excitement and wonder (Hope its someplace really cool.) thought as he as they left the house, and Alatreon asked where they were going "You will know when we get there."their father said as they walked just a few more feet from there house. Azure looks at his father and sister with a worried look on his face (I've never seen them act like this before?) he thought as he walked up to his father "Am sure its someplace you can have fun Lala." he said with a smile on his face as they walked to the Kizukage ruines.
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:01 pm
"Eugh, today's a working day for me though. I've got too much to do. We'll have to reschedule dad, sorry Azure." Alatreon stated, simply enough. She turned and began walking away, heading to the manufacturing facilities of Kirigakure. Like many in the hidden villages, Alatreon was one of the working class, with many goals she aspired to. It consumed most of her life, which her brother and father knew. Alatreon would begin running shortly after she turned away. The last thing she wanted was Azure following her and trying to make her stay.

[Exit]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 pm
Azure follows after his sister in hope of making sure that she doesn't do something that would lead to her getting hurt "Lala wait up I'm coming with you I wanna see your work place!" he shouted running after her "Sorry dad I'll be home to make dinner for the house!!" he shouted back to his father with a smile and a fresh new to do list that involves being around Alatreon more than before (can't wait to see what she's like at work) he thought as images played through his head of what she's like at work.

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum