Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zexion Striker
Zexion Striker
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The time has come to become a Shinobi [Training] Empty The time has come to become a Shinobi [Training]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 pm
The path a head of him was clear and the weather was moist and great. He walked as he moved his eyes to the left, the water was clear and smoothed, then looked to his right as the trees moved at the howling breeze of cold air. Ookami stopped for a moment to take in the view from the lake, the sun was setting as the mountains where being reflected in the water. "Perfect time to get down to business" Ookami said as he started walking threw the path ahead of him. He placed his hands in his pocket, as he lost focus and started to day dream. He day dreamed of looking at his father, a moment of sadness as he looked at his dad eyes as Akito Yuki [Ookami's Dad] looked back at his son's eyes and a smile apun his face a smile of satisfaction. Ookami stopped day dreaming for a moment as he arrived to his destination. "Here we go, about time" Ookami said as he started to get ready as he began to exercise. Ookami got to a small training park not used anymore, abandon by some shinobie's the area was in a form of a circle with four bigger circles surrounding the main circle. 

Ookami finished his exercise and made his way to the middle circle. And clapped his hands together, "Let's Do This!" Ookami saod with a grin on his face ready for the best and even the worse. He started to focus chakra into his body and into his hands, then took a deep breath and started to perform hand sign's Ram, Snake, Tiger, as he yelled "Clone Technique" And a cloud of smoke surrounded him. Ookami started day dreaming again as he saw his father once again smiling back at him a smile of satisfaction proud of his Ookami, while Ookami was smiling at the death of his father by his own hands "I told you, i eould catch up too you father" Ookami said in his day dream and also in real life as the cloud of smoke disappeared and a perfect clone of Ookami appeared next to him. Ookami looked at his and they high five one another, as the clone disappeared. "Not enough, i need to make at least two" Ookami said as he started exercising a bit more, a breeze passed by that was good and felt great. Ookami stood up after five sets of twenty push-ups, he looked at the lake once again it wasn't far form the training feel he walked back to the lake and watched the view it was almost night time. "Let me not waist more time" Ookami when back to the field and claps his hands together once again and he focus chakra from his body to his hands and began to perfor s hand sign's "Clone Technique" Ookami said as a cloud of white smoke covered Ookami and three Ookami where next to each other one in the felt and one in the right. "Got it!" Ookami said as he was ready for his next technique, he knew it was going to get harder but he didnt care he needed to get stronger at quick as possible. 
Clone Technique Learned
Word Count: 546 Words
Gain 2 Points For Statics, Chakra and Stamina
Chakra: 11
Health: 5
Strength: 5
Stamina: 6
Speed: 5

Last edited by Zexion Striker on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The time has come to become a Shinobi [Training] Empty Re: The time has come to become a Shinobi [Training]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 pm

You can also gain 2 stats from this. <3
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The time has come to become a Shinobi [Training] Empty Re: The time has come to become a Shinobi [Training]

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:01 am
Azure and his was so getting use to his new shoes when his father sent him on one of his random training mission "Don't come back until you learn something new, Azure!" he said just before he quickly got changed to go outside to do work (On man I really don't like it he gets like this it never ends well for me.) he tells himself heading to the mountain to run or something around it "Let it be a nice afternoon please I can't take another random thunderstorm like before." he says thinking back to the time when he was stuck in a thunderstorm and his dad had to save him. 

Azure decided to go running to help better his speed when he notices that one of his classmates doing something in the mountains that he runs on from time to time (What could he be doing out here by himself like this?) he thought to himself as he hid behind some rocks to make sure he didn't hurt himself when he trips over a rock and tumbles next to the boy "Oww why is it always me?" he says as he get up and sees that. "Ummm am sorry to bother you but I was hoping if umm..." he stopped for a second to think of something (It looks like he's training to use a jutsu.) "I could train with you this way you're not alone," he suggested as he dusted himself off.
Zexion Striker
Zexion Striker
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:08 am
Ookami would begin to stretch a bit tired but not done with todays training, if he wanted to become genin he needed to practice more and more. Ookami stopped for a moment as he heard nouse coming from the bushes behind him, as he walked closer to them a mysterious kid bumped into Ookami as they both felt to the ground. The kid felt on top of him and Ookami hit his head on the grass floor as he left a tear out. "Ummm am sorry to bother you but I was hoping if umm..." The kid said as he looked down at Ookami. He would look at the kid with anger about to get up and hit him but he notice his face pretty quickly, it was a fellow classmate from the academy. "Ouch..., What brings you here" Ookami stopped for a moment as he forget the kids name. A moment of silence biuld up as Ookami stood up and swiped the dust of his cloths. "I could train with you this way you're not alone," Azure said as he suggested, dusting himself off. 

Ookami looked at Azure and didn't say anything for a moment as he would repeatedly play on his mind the work "Alone" a blank expression came upon Ookami as he would start talking to himself in his thoughts "Alone, is what i have been for years. Why would Azure even want with me anyways?" Ookami would insteadly remember his name as a smile creeped upon his face "Sure why not Azure, you can join me in my training" Ookami said as he would begin to walk back to the central circle. He would turn around and look at Azure, as he started to perform hands sign's. Ram, Snake, Tiger, and Ookami would say "Clone Technique" As the white cloud that covered Ookami and two of them where in the central circle now. "Look i can make a clone now Ookami said to Azure. 
Word Count: 336 Words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum