Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

The Dusk Settles - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dusk Settles

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 pm
The male had been confused for a moment, the effects of his hugging had no...well effect on the princess. Maybe he had just been hugging too lightly or she truly had never had a true hug before. As he pondered upon this for a moment he took the time to observe her in more detail. Maybe the life of a princess had devoid of her all personal emotion and that was the answer he had arrived to. Nodding in silence to himself he had almost missed the princesses question. Resting his small hands into his lap he nodded softly," My mom hugs me a lot before I go off on a mission or just leave the house. Since i'm an only child she wants to make sure she gets all the love she can before i am a big man. But its...like hugs can silently send feelings and affections...," looking up to her for a moment he took a deep breath and bowed to her," Sorry for sporadically hugging you too. I sometimes do that out of habit, and it often gets me in trouble," knowing he should have apologized he waited for the next question from her.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:24 am
Tehniyat listened as he explained his mother hugged him frequently. She too was an only child, probably because her mother had only been in the company of her father to sire a single heir. Luckily for Princess Azra, it had been a girl and there had been no need to rectify the situation further. The idea of hugs being used to convey emotion and silent exchanged was... new to the blonde princess.

"You needn't apologize," she assured the young Genin. "I'm afraid I'm not the best at... hugs. Or talking to people in general. That was more Lady Akihana's forte. And with her... otherwise engaged I'm finding it difficult to communicate with the rest of the team. Would you like to act as my ambassador to the city, since you seem to be more familiar with her way of communication?" The idea was one that had struck her on a whim, but the more she thought about it, the more appropriate it seemed. Dusk was a student of the accomplished medic and his personality seemed to match Lady Akihana's warmth. He could prove an asset to the throne in the healer's absence.

"Lady Akihana brought a little girl to the palaces some months ago, a girl shunned from her church for wanting to pursue the shinobi arts. I haven't checked on her for weeks now simply because I'm unsure how to approach her. Would you like to keep her company? Perhaps help her in her training? I fear staying within the palace walls is going to stunt her growth as a ninja."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:52 am
"Well If you ever need a hug or someone to talk to you can always call in me," a small nod accompanied his words as he relaxed a little more. Though he was still in the presence of the princess he would make sure he was still respectful. His blue eyes widened as she asked him to become the ambassador for her, much like his teacher which caused his face to make one of those "dusk" faces.

A few seconds went by before he nodded and smiled," I will happily take the position to help you and the city in her stead. I promise to do my best in her place until she returns," the rest though caught him a little off guard and thus he had to think about it. He wasn't a stranger to helping people of the village so he didn't mind helping her either," Sure I'll teach her all that I know and make her feel super welcomed," he felt like he was moving towards the goals he had set. A happy dusk is the best dusk indeed.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:58 am
Tehniyat let out a soft appreciative laugh at his offer of providing hugs and someone to talk to. Perhaps there really was something to this human interaction that she had discounted for so long. "I'll be sure to take you up on that offer sometime. And of course the tour of the Water Gardens," she reminded him, green eyes twinkling.

As he agreed to act in place of an ambassador to the crown and take the little girl under his wing, the princess nodded. "Very well. From now on, your destiny is tied to the little girl's. It is of no doubt that you are ready for the rank of chunin, yet you want to get there by helping people instead of fighting against them. I would like to offer you the opportunity to do just that." Pausing, the blonde surveyed Dusk seriously before she continued.

"Train her and be her friend, protect her from those who wish to challenge her decision to lead her life in the way she wants to. Bring her up to your level and when she is finally ready to face the mission you yourself opted out of, you will not be required to perform the three way battle to proceed. Do you accept, Ser Tachibana?"
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 pm
"Whenever you would like to take that tour you need only ask princess," his ever present smile beamed on his face as he felt happy. One would think that the young male had just became friends with the princess which had made him quite happy.

He sat in silence listening to her words with each ear. The fact that he would now be in charge of this young girl, similar to how a teacher would be a student he knew that he would have to take this seriously. Because of that he knew what he had to do. Even though he was believed to be ready for chuunin he thought that this task would truly test his capabilities.

When she had stated the terms of his new task he stood up and bowed to her," yes ma'am I accept this responsibility and I will hell her to the best of my ability to become a fine shinobi so that she can pursue her dreams."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:51 pm
"Very well, I shall speak with my personal guard and my secretary to see when my schedule allows a tour of the gardens," the princess concluded, making a mental note to ask Ser Atem to clear a window in her personal organizer. She had been in Hoshi long enough, it was time to see what the city really held.

It might also do her good to walk outside in the sunshine. Staying in this library was - oddly enough - no longer enough to content the royal treasurer. Ever since Princess Tehniyat had taken more interest in the workings of the citizens of Hoshi, she had found herself... wanting more, not a quality honed in a princess of the Star line, not emotionally anyway.

When he agreed to the terms of his mission, the princess smiled. "In that case, you have free roam of the palace as long as a guard is in the general vicinity. This is both for your safety as well as the girl's. However should you both venture outside the palace walls, you will be her only form of defense. Shina will give you the relevant information on Darkness Yuki's background and ninja ability which will enable you to plan your progress better." As he rose to his feet to bow, the young woman did the same, gathering her generous gown into her hands and returning his bow with a perfectly executed curtsy of her own.

"I wish you luck, and hope to see you here again soon," she concluded their meeting with a smile. "If you need anything else, feel free o ask Shina. She will ensure all your words are conveyed to me directly."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:01 pm
With everything talked about and concluded he returned the smile to the princess and stood up, returning his bunny hood to his head," Thank you for this opportunity and I will do all that I can to make sure this girl is well taken care of. Thank you...for also seeing my potential," the small smile beamed from underneath the hood as he bowed and excused himself.

(Exit with no claims unless there is something to claim)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:44 am
Tehniyat watched the young ninja leave, wondering if she had made the right decision. The princess wasn't used to intuition - numbers didn't require it. An equation was correct or incorrect and never open to interpretation. People were different though and she was just getting to know them.

Reaching for her planner, the blonde marked another date. The Hoshigakure Jounin meeting.

(Exit Tehniyat)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum