Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Revan
Revan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Target of Torment Empty Target of Torment

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:53 pm
Revan had gone through countless shelves in order to find his target, a misplaced book. The records show that it should still be in here, meaning it was just in the wrong area. His interactions with the librarians were one of the few forms of human interaction he actually liked. He was happy to help out with the archives in anyway. After all, he spends quite a bit of time here. Revan turned a corner to see a 6-foot three man browsing, when Revan looked past his head, he saw the book on the second-to-top shelf. Revan quickly looked around to find a ladder, knowing he couldn't reach it. There was no ladder in sight. Revan let out a small sigh. He stretched his arm up, reaching as far as he could for the book. It was almost in his reach. I can barely feel the bottom of it. Almost. Almost. Got. It! He looked up to see his progress on the book, and realized he had only pushed the book further away. Revan's face quickly went to one of annoyance. The person standing next to him had apparently noticed his struggle, and took the book from the shelf, and placed it on Revan's head.
"Better luck next time, kid. Might want to wait until your growth spurt to try getting onto the high shelves." Revan felt his right eye begin to twitch with rage. He took the book off of his head, and looked at the cover to check if it was the right book. It was, however he knew where it went. On the top shelf of another bookcase. Revan let out a quiet sigh. At least the librarians are nice. He thought. He walked along the shelves, eventually getting to the case where the book was supposed to go. He looked up and wondered if there was a nice tall person to help him out, or preferably a ladder. Revan looked around the spot he was in. Neither a tall person or a ladder nearby. Revan slammed his head onto the case in front of him, followed by a resounding shush. Revan held a thumbs-up acknowledging their pleas. He felt a hard thump on the back of his head. He almost shouted in pain, but held it back on account of the fact he was in a library. He gave a low growl, in contrast. He looked down to the thing that hit him. Wait... This book is dog-eared. Revan immediately hated whoever did this. He turned to the page marked, and unfolded the tag, glancing down, he noticed a small, folded piece of paper. SOMEONE sure likes folded paper... Revan unfolded the paper, checking if it was vandalism, personal, or just random paper. Revan read over the paper, and right away was ecstatic with the contents. This looks like one of the librarians wrote this. It's similar handwriting. He sat down on the floor, and began his practice with the technique he found in the book. Just one handseal? Should be too hard, right? Revan had stopped for a moment to blink, it seemed he had kept his eyes open for too long reading the instructions for performing the jutsu. Wait, is this how they get some of these books organized so easily? That would explain why it seems the librarian wrote it down. Revan looked up for a moment at the book he had to put away, and gave it a nasty glare.
"Just you wait. I will put you away without a ladder or another tall person." Revan muttered. After a bit of rambling, and minor frustration, he had managed to slightly move the book, but it wasn't anywhere near the actual effect described in the scrap of paper. Who knows, this could be giving me wrong information, anyway... Wait. There is someone who knows. Revan got up, dusted himself off and sent himself to find the librarian that wrote this. He asked the one at the desk first, and pointed him to the back area. "Okay, thank you." He walked into the back area, wandering around to find the librarian. Revan turned the eighth corner to find a figure sweeping the area, as it tended to be covered in cobwebs and dust, barely anyone came here, for some reason.
"Excuse me, I was wondering if you wrote this?" Revan handed her the paper. She looked at it, straightened her glasses, and nodded. She handed Revan the paper back.
"No, I didn't write it."
"Oh, well thank you for your time."
"If you plan to use that technique, you might need the correct version."
"What?"
"The information on that sheet is wrong. It says to channel your chakra to your core. It's easier to channel it into your hands, and then motion your hands to where you want it to go."
"So, it's technically right, but not efficient?"
"Yup. Honestly, what do you think your chakra would do to get that thing moving just sitting in your center?" I guess that makes sense.
"Thank you for your help, ma'am."
"No problem. Also, there's recently been some tall guy dog-earring all the books, be on the lookout for him. I hate people that do that."
"Was this guy, about six-three with an attitude?"
"Yes, that seems about right. You've seen him?"
"Yes. I have... I knew there was another reason I didn't like him..." Revan headed back to the case where he needed to put away those two books. So, channel it into my hands rather than my core. Revan redirected his chakra to his hands, when the librarian, who had asked Revan to help out with this.
"Revan, did you find that book yet?"
"Yeah, I was just getting on putting it away." Revan placed two of the fingers on his right hand onto his right temple, and moved them upward, and away from his head.
"Alright, then. Good job on putting the book away, although you didn't need to be that showy."
"What?" Revan looked at where the book was, and realized it wasn't there anymore. He looked where he needed to place the book, and there it was, upright and perfectly fitting. Revan held back a blast of excitement. Revan had edited the paper's writing to fit the new way of learning the jutsu, as a footnote, and placed it in the returns box. Revan had seen the tall guy from earlier, looking near the top shelves. Revan had walked over and pretended to look on the same shelve for something, when he noticed the guy trying to reach for something just out of his reach.
"Aww, what's wrong. Too short to get it? You need some help?" Revan mocked.
"Shut up. It's not like you could reach it."
"I don't need to." Revan moved two fingers to the left, and the book fell from the shelf landing on the man's head.
"Better luck next time, kid. Might want to wait until your growth spurt to try getting onto the high shelves. And stop dog-earring the books, please. The librarians hate that."

(1180 word count)
Claims: 5 stat points
Learned Jutsu: Mass Shift
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500