Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Induction (Atem) - Page 2 Empty Re: Induction (Atem)

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 pm
What his apology lacked in eloquence, Tehniyat could sense in his sincerity. his ideals of equality and radicalism were, to a certain extent, rather enviable. He was still growing, it was clear to see. Or perhaps the princess herself had never had such thoughts because she had never been told she had options to think and feel another way. Hoshi had never bee right or wrong to the young princess, it had just been what it was and she had done her best to keep it fiscally afloat - now more than just afloat thanks to the young ninja siting in front of her.

"You are not required to believe in someone's ideals to protect them," she clarified, the small hint of amusement sparkling in her emerald eyes. "It does help if you do though. And while I'm glad you seem determined to see me on the throne, I should warn you that I bear my cousin no ill will. We did not choose this feud, it is a product of the people. I can't speak for Her Highness Kanzaki but I would be just as happy to be sent off to Bird Country to fulfill my duty there." It was the truth and it felt liberating to finally acknowledge it. Tehniyat had never expected to become Queen as a child and therefore had invested no emotion in wanting to be Queen. There had been at least four people in line before her but as it was, those were all dead now and time had brought her to this interesting turn in life.

"I fear for my own safety as much as I fear for her Grace Kanzaki's. She is a ninja like you but she is also a child, naive to the world in many ways. Should these secret factions that support me decide she would be better off shining with the stars, I would expect you to keep that terrible fate at bay from her." For the first time, a tone of something resembling concern would enter the blonde's voice, the idea of someone hurting her young cousin truly upsetting to Tehniyat.

With her point made, she would rise from her seat, the movement fluid and graceful as she had been taught. "To guard a princess, you must first be worthy of being in her presence. Find Shina after this, she will give you books and resources on court etiquette which will teach you a great many things, including when to not speak." Her words weren't unkind, simply factual. He would need a lot of training if she were to bring him to court and everywhere with her.

"You will address me as "Your Grace" and nothing else in public, and I doubt we would have much cause to differ in private. You will keep the contents of this meetings secret, even from your fellow clansman Ser Lucien and you will follow one of the Queensguards around for a few weeks to learn guardsmen etiquette." Pausing for a moment, the royal female added. "You will also keep your ears and eyes sharp for any conspiracies and secret factions supporting either myself or my cousin in the Queensguard. These seven men have a solemn duty to not pick sides but the human heart is often unswayed by duty. We cannot have one of our guards plotting against us."
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 pm
Atem would wait for the end of the Princess’s dialogue to speak, he was glad he did because she brought up the fact that he didn’t know how to keep his mouth shut which he already knew about himself. He cared not for what she said because he had tough skin and was not easily agitated, he did however, take what she said into consideration. “As I said earlier, I will do my best to protect you with the addition of your cousin Kanzaki. If someone is important to you and you want me to protect them I will do just that, honestly, I don’t know why I am doing this myself because I am not usually this helpful. I guess I have some subconscious motive, trust me though, it has nothing to do with me plotting against Hoshigakure.” Atem laughed at his weird joke. He didn’t know why he made it, maybe it was just the rest of his personality leaking through the thin veil he tried to hide it under while in the presence of royalty.

As the princess would arise he would too, he knew not how to dismiss himself so he put his hand out. He then figured that was an incredibly unintelligent move and he drew his hand back to his side. “Your Grace,” Atem said solemnly. “Do you have any books I can take home with me or would you allow me to remain in this library for a moment so I can study up on a few things. Of course I can be accompanied by the guards of your choosing.” Atem said looking around at all of the books that graced the beautiful wooden shelves.

Atem would await her answer with his hands in his pocket.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:50 pm
As he assured her his motives had nothing to do with plotting against the city or the crown, Tehniyat simply let the matter slide. Training will teach him not to make jokes like that in future, it would invite his own execution anyway but right now the princess wouldn't judge him on things he wasn't to know in the first place, instead she just stared blankly at him for a moment as he extended his hand towards her.

And then it occurred to her what he'd attempted to do and, for the first time in years, Princess Tehniyat felt the urge to... giggle. It was downright disgraceful but Ser Atem's actions had been entirely too amusing. Used to keeping emotions in check though, the blonde princess did no such thing, her mirth only shimmering in her bright green eyes as she spoke next.

"The correct way to take leave of royalty and nobility is a bow?" she explained, moving from behind her desk to stand in plain view. The next part was not necessary but she felt she had o occupy herself for fear of bursting out laughing otherwise. "This is how a female curtsies," she explained, dropping into a perfect curtsy with legs crossed to the toes and gown held perfectly in each hand. "And this is how a male bows," she added, straightening up and dropping into a more traditional posture with her back low, legs straight and one arm held at the waist.

"You will practice these until you are fit to be presented in front of our Queen." She concluded, straightening up once more. no creases adorned her flowing gown, no signs of her movements earlier, possibly the only benefit to being raised in court.

"Shina will provide you with all the books you need. This library is currently off limits though you may begin using it after your official induction. Do you posses a sword? If so, kindly hand it to me and kneel."
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:03 pm
The princess would give Atem a proper lesson on how to bow, he could see how elegant her movements were and that she had practiced this many times. Atem had no clue how long it would take for him to get to that level if he could, but he would awkwardly mimic what the princess had did. He arms straight to his waist, body in a ninety degree angle, and facing the ground. He felt as though he had did good for his first time, but he also knew that it was mediocre in the eyes of the nobles.

He would then look up to the princess once she asked about a sword, “Yes, I have my ninjato if that is good enough. Although I prefer that you use one of my sickles. Be careful with how you handle it because it has a deadly polonium poison that I doubt you will overcome.” Atem said pulling one of the sickles out of their holsters. He would then flip it fancily to where the handle was facing the Princess.

If you will.” Atem said kneeling with his right knee touching the floor and his left hand extending the blade to the Princess. He would wait in this position until she took the weapon and did whatever it was that she was to do with it. The only thing in his mind at the time was him studying on how to become a good Queensguard, for the Princess's sake.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:05 pm
A sickle? Princess Tehniyat was not well versed in weapons, she had no need to be. Still a weapon with a scabbard and a hilt was all it took, and nothing of this appointment was traditional anyway. Hard times called for harder measures. The blonde held some sway with shinobi as proven by Lord Denkiteki's recent promotion of Lucian Nazar at the heels of Good Uncle Mervyn's scandal. But Denkiteki took no part in the matters of royal blood... And Lady Akihana was locked away with the Queen, unheard from for weeks now...

As Ser Atem knelt in front of her, the princess extended the blade towards him, the sheathed blade barely touching his right shoulder. "I, Princess Tehniyat, daughter of Princess Azra and Lord Bukhari of Hoshigakure would appoint you, Atem Chasseur, to service. As long as I live and breathe, you will have a place at my home and hearth, and I in turn shall request no duty from you that would bring either of us dishonor." With that, the young princess touched the weapon to his right shoulder, then his left before retracting it.

"Rise Ser Atem, and take your place as my personal guard. May the Gods bless your sword that rises to protect and defend." Should the young man stand up once more, she would hand him his sickle back. Should he have something to say, she would listen and reply appropriately before bidding him farewell, leaving him to find Shina and get the books he needed to begin his training.

Later that night, as the princess settled into bed, she wondered if she had made a grave mistake. Though as her head graced the silken pillow, she could only content herself with the thought that time would tell.

(Exit Tehniyat)
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:39 pm
She would begin to speak, it seemed as though it was some sort of oath ceremony, an impromptu one at that, but it mattered not to Atem. After finishing her ceremonial speech she would then lay the sickle on Atem's right shoulder and then shifting it to his left shoulder, having done this she retracted the sickle.

"Yes, Your Grace." Atem would say as he stood up as instructed. As he did so he would be handed his sickle giving him the opportunity to sheathe it. He would then show he was listening to her earlier by bowing with his arms tucked neatly to his sides and his back straight in a ninety degree angle. He arose slowly looking her in the eye and then he made his exit to go find Shina.

She wasn't very far from the library being close to the exit, it seems she was eavesdropping or just knew what was going to happen prior because she already had the books he needed in hand. She would give them to him and Atem would be on his way. heading to the dry desert-like forest that Hoshigakure had to read the etiquette and history books.
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum