Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Love and oro (p nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love and oro (p nk)

Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:39 pm
Love was confused when he ended the genjutsu and her face showed it. He seemed to lower his guard and then taunted her. "Are you that cocky?" She asked as she gripped the kunai in her right hand tighter. "Do not underestimate me." Love rushed at him throwing punches in what seemed like uncontrolled rage. She was actually analysing his reaction and looking for an opening.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:11 pm
oro blocked the punch. he was mush faster then her. she needed some practice. "come on you can be faster then that doll." he chuckled and mocked her as he took a smoke from his pocket and light it, with one hand. "you need to do better love."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 am
Love clinched her jaw in disappointment as her punch did nothing. Doll? "You've got to be kidding me." She said aloud as he pulled out a cigarette. Strike 2 She thought as he called her 'love'.
Love jumped backwards glaring at him. She reassumed the gentle fist stance and charged at him. She attempted the first two attacks as one in hopes that at least one of the four strikes made contact with his body.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:11 pm
orokana noted this and chuckled. "your going to need to move faster, and hit harder." he said as he grabbed his sword and blocked each punch with his sword, still sheathed he still smoked and looked a bit tired. "your tai jutsu is better then mine but I'm still faster." he said as he hit her side after he blocked all her punches. "two important things is speed and power, and your going too slow." he was trying to teach her, although his expertise is in genjutsu but he still knows how a taijutsu fighter should be. "if you want to keep sparing we can, but I'm not going to go easy on you if we do continue, or we can train you getting faster." he asked. "i am your senpai here." he chuckled.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:50 pm
Love released a deep sigh. The fact that he got a hit in displeased her. She closed her eyes and thought for a second, when she opened them again the byakugan had been deactivated. As she looked at the young man standing before her she furled her brow. Love would prefer to beat him to a pulp for taunting her but that would waste too much energy. She folded her arms across her chest. "Fine then, sen-pai. Teach me how to get faster."
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 pm
he smiled "ok, lets start with your punches, block bt punching each of my attacks." he then started slashing at love, the sheath still on the sword, and going faster then she could, trying to make her go faster, but not so fast she couldn't keep up. "if you don't it will hurt." he said watching her movements and studying her. "also I have a couple of questions for you." he said as he kept going. he was waiting for her to notice him going easy on her. then, well he had a plan.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:57 am
Love did as he said and blocked his attacks with punches. Yea I know. She thought, briefly remembering her training with her father. While her clansmen would go easy on her he never did because of that she'd earned her fair share of bruises over the years. She'd also learned valuable life lessons and grew closer to her father. Getting out of her own head, Love noticed that her "senpai" was moving faster than she normally did but she still felt that this wasn't even half of his speed. "What questions could you have for me?" She asked still focused on his attacks just in case he decided to switch up.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:29 am
"why do you want to be a village ninja, and what is your ninja way?" he asked as he kept it up. making sure she wants taking small breaks by going faster and faster then slowing this made oro tired and he yawned a bit. he started to think she would be boring, he guessed her answers and waited to see if she was interesting or a normal ninja, one way or another he would determine if she was interesting or not. but a hyuuga would be a nice thing to make allies with. but he could always find allies.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:45 pm
"To never run away and to protect those that can't protect themselves. That's my nindo!" Oro's yawn annoyed her. He's still not taking me seriously. She thought so when he slowed down she attacked. His nonchalant attitude really rubbed her the wrong way, especially because she was trying to be serious. "You probably think that's boring though?" She added waiting to see if he would really challenge her. If he continued to toy with her they might just have to have a normal fist fight since Love couldn't beat him with jutsu. "Tell me what is your ninja way?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:00 pm
"noble, and over done, but heros are something easily made, is fame and glory of being a hero of the leaf your goal?" he said looking at her punches and blocking them. "and mine isnt so noble sadly, i wish to study the limits of the mind and see how people tick, to use the information to either help or hurt the world." he punches was slower but a bit stronger then his he noted. then he looked her in the eye and used genjutsu binding. (power 50) she suddenly stopped moving and orokana stared at her eyes. and slowly drew his sword from its sheath "now tell me, what would you do in this seniro if i was an enemy?" he lightly touched her chin with his sword. "you cant move, im right here, im faster, stronger in ninjutsu, what would you do? try to flee, cry, or fight me to the bitter end?" his face showed no emotion and he waited for her to say something "i can kill you where you stand."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum