Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Prepping for The Big Mission [Private]  Empty Prepping for The Big Mission [Private]

Sat May 28, 2016 1:49 pm
Although Kosurama hadn’t been prepped for today’s mission, he needed some sort of edge if he ever met the battlefield with a ninja of his caliber. The young Senju jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. He grabbed his headband from his desk drawer and tied it tightly around his forehead. His notebook was his source for all low-medium leveled ninjutsu, which would be a good start to finding what jutsu he would tackle today.  Kosurama flipped through the pages, reading a familiar text. 
“Flicker Movement, hm? If not mistaken, I believe Tatsurama knows this jutsu… He’s been helping me quite often lately, I need to do this one on my own.”
Kosurama bookmarked the page and slammed the notebook shut, placing it in his bag. He knew his brother was probably downstairs reading today’s Kanshi’d Chronicles, which was peculiar because Kosurama had never met sensei Kanshi before. The young Senju unlatched his window and made his way on to the roof. He slowly shut the window behind him, and hopped off the roof. Although it was the day following his training with Gamakuro and Tatsurama, Kosurama was quite well adjusted. As a Senju he had an abundance of chakra, as well as the renowned wood style technique, Mokuton. This made Kosurama a target to any ninja who desired said technique — giving him yet another reason to train hard and become an overall stronger shinobi. Kosurama began his short journey to the training grounds. Along the way he grabbed his notebook from his bag and continued to read about the Flicker Movement Technique. 
What an ingenious idea of a jutsu. I’m able to boost my speed and my reflex with just two measly hand signs… Why haven’t I heard of this before…?
Kosurama studied the two handsigns as well as the necessary steps needed to be taken to successfully execute the justu. He soon arrived to the training grounds, remaining just as him and his brother had left it the other day. The small patch of flowers his brother created still resided in the center of the training field. Kosurama walked over to the bed of flowers and set his bag down. 
"Let's get this started." he said, attempting to self-motivate himself. 
Kosurama stretched his arms over his head and cracked his knuckles. 
Now if I remember correctly I need to slow down my personal flow of time first by 
meditating my aura and concentrating on my chakra flow. 
The genin stood absolutely still, slowly breathing in and out. He closed his eyes and formed the rat hand seal. 
It's only a D-rank, it shouldn't be too difficult. 
Kosurama followed up by creating the boar hand sign. He opened his eyes and ran full speed in a straight line. After running about five meters he suddenly stopped in his tracks.
Well I most certainly didn't feel much faster. What am I doing wrong?
Kosurama walked back to his bag and grabbed his notebook. He quickly flipped to the Flicker Movement page that he bookmarked earlier. 
Perhaps it would make more sense if I expelled my chakra the instant I began to ran... Yes, that might work.
Kosurama set the notebook down next to his bag incase in he needed to refer to it later. He closed his eyes and formed a basic hand seal. He could feel his chakra reserves naturally flowing through his body, thus focusing the chakra to his core. Kosurama began to meditate deeply, carefully timing his breathes from one another. Once he had gathered a sufficient amount of chakra and channeled it to his core, Kosurama's eyes shot open. He suddenly bursted with a speed of 35, traveling in a straight line for approximately ten meters. Kosurama smiled in disbelief.
"That was incredible! Such a simple trick, yet so practical. 
Kosurama turned back to face his bag.
I'd say that's about ten meters or so away.... Let's see if I can control the distance I travel this time.
Kosurama closed his yes and began to channel his chakra once more. He could feel his aura churning and swerving around his body. He gathered his chakra to his core once more. Kosurama then formed the rat seal, followed by the boar seal. He suddenly opened his eyes, releasing the chakra he had built up. The moment he did so, Kosurama felt as if time was moving slow. He watched as a flock of birds flew by in slow motion -- It was an entirely new feeling to him. Kosurama ran about about eight meters towards his bag then suddenly stopped. 
Aha, so I have no problem at controlling the distance it seems. Let's try something a bit more difficult this time.
Kosurama noticed the wind beginning to pick up. He observed the leaves swaying with the flow of the wind.
That's it.
The genin watched one leaf in particular, as it made its way to the center of the training field. Kosurama channeled his chakra, just as he did before. He focused deeply on the one leaf, noticing for any patterns in the movements of the wind. He formed the two necessary hand signs and condensed his chakra in his core. The then unsealed, realeasing a small burst of chakra. The leaf suddenly slowed down to a fraction of its actual speed. He then ran about ten meters or so where the leaf glided about. He caught the leaf with ease, causing the objects around him to return to their regular flow. Kosurama looked down at the leaf, taken surprise by his own natural abilities. The Senju clutched the leaf in his hands and set it back into the wind.
"Hm what else can I do to prep for today's mission...? Speed alone isn't going to help me, I need to combat with more power, or maybe some sort of supplementary technique." 
Kosurama returned to the patch of flowers where he rested his bag and notebook. He picked up his notebook and studied the pages. He had a natural affinity for water style techniques, so he flipped to the water jutsu directory on impulse. Kosurama's eyes followed his finger as it ran down the page. He suddenly stopped and hovered over a peculiar sounding jutsu -- Hidden Mist Technique. Kosurama was intrigued by the candid sounding jutsu and began to read on. 
This is quite interesting. The user is able to dispel mist from their body to create an almost genjutsu like state, enabling only doujutsu users so see through it.
Kosurama studied the handsign9(s) and the necessary steps for a short while before placing his notebook back in his bag, in case he actually did successfully create mist and got it wet. 
I should probably start with a preexisting water source and then move on to emitting the mist with my own chakra.
Kosurama made his way to the small body of water that resided in the training grounds. He stopped directly in front of it and formed the tiger hand seal. 
The premise of this justu is fairly basic, the only tricky park is evaporating the water then condensing it back into a thick shroud of mist. 
Kosurama began to transfer his chakra into the body of water. Once his chakra had mixed with the water, he began to manipulate the the substance on a particle level, separating individual water droplets with his chakra. Once the small droplets had formed they naturally began to rise out of the water, creating a thin layer of mist just above the small body of water. 
I'm going to need to use more chakra if I hope to create a thick layer of mist. 
Kosurama, still holding the tiger hand seal, continued to transfer his chakra into the body of water. Over time, more and more droplets began to form, thus rising into the air. Kosurama observed as the droplets he had just created merged with the the thin layer of mist. The mist was now thick enough that he could not see through it.
Easy enough. Now I just need to focus on creating it myself.
Kosurama disengaged the mist causing it to condense back into the small pond. Kosurama took a step back and formed the tiger hand seal once more. Like the water wall justu, Kosurama collected a large amount of water chakra in the back of his throat. He slowly began to manipulate the chakra in his throat. Breaking up and separating individual drops of water. Kosurama slowly began to expel a large cloud of mist. Although it was large enough to encompass a battlefield scenario, it was far too transparent. Kosurama ceased to expel the mist and began to focus on changing the density of the field of mist. Kosurama focused his chakra throughout the water filled air, slightly enlarging each droplet. He looked in the distance to see if he could make out any objects. Frankly it was his own chakra so he could see perfectly through it.
I'm going to go ahead and assume an enemy would have a tough time locating me in this thick fog. 
Kosurama began to withdraw his chakra from the water, dispersing the mist from the area. 
Hmm, I have a theory I would like to test out...
Kosurama slammed his hands together, forming the basic tiger seal. Once again formed a large pocket of chakra infused water in the back of his throat. He began to evaporate the water in his mouth, blow out a thick stream of mist. Soon enough the training field yet again covered in mist. Kosurama focused his chakra in the water, pouring an even greater amount of chakra into the just than before. The small droplets soon enlarged into drops of rain. 
Well that's one way to create rain. 
Kosurama dispersed his chakra yet again, causing the rain to stop. He thought back to the page in his notebook with the Hidden Mist jutsu on it. He remembered reading briefly about the Hiding in Water technique, which peaked his interest. The sun was still overhead so he had plenty of time before he had to embark on his mission. Kosurama returned to his damp bag and retrieved his notebook. He opened it up to the water justu section and quickly located the desired justu. 
C-rank eh? This is going to require a little more time and effort than the other jutsus I practiced. 
Kosurama studied the handsigns and read the description of the jutsu. It was fairly straight forward, the user simply hides in a body of water by liquifying themselves. Kosurama set his notebook down and walked over to a small patch of dried up earth. He formed a tiger hand seal and gathered a small amount of water chakra in the back of his throat. He then simply expelled the water onto ground, creating a puddle approximately his size. Kosurama then stepped into the puddle.
So basically I just liquify my body and merge with the water? Sounds simple enough. 
Kosurama formed the necessary hand signs:
He began to mend water chakra with his feet, causing him to slowly sink into the puddle. He suddenly stopped knee-high in the puddle.
Maybe I should conserve my chakra for the mission. Combined with yesterday's training, i'm not going have much left by the time the misiion's started. 
Kosurama stepped out of the puddle and returned to his bag. Although he decided he would quite complete his training with the Hiding in Water technqiue, he still managed to learn two simple yet useful jutsu. The young Senju packed his notebook and tossed his bag over his shoulder. He decided he would get some rest before it was time to meet up with his fellow squad mates for their first ever mission. Kosurama walked home, overly concerned about not using too much energy. Once he arrived home, he jumped onto the roof and slid his bedroom window open. He crawled inside and untied the headband from his forehead, resting it on his desk. Kosurama unpacked his notebook from his bag and quickly jotted down his experiences with the jutsu he had learnt. Once he had finished, the newly genin placed the notebook on his desk alongside his headband.
Now all that's left is a quick nap...
Kosurama crawled into bed and closed his eyes, in an attempt to regain any strength he had lost during his training. 

-Exit-

WC: 2,066
Claims: +10 stat points, Flicker Movement [1,000/1,000], and Hidden Mist [1,000/1,000]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Prepping for The Big Mission [Private]  Empty Re: Prepping for The Big Mission [Private]

Sat May 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum