Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Activation | Tenketsu Needle | Palm Bottom  Empty Activation | Tenketsu Needle | Palm Bottom

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:20 pm
Sakaiza had the entire day to himself. "What to do, what to do?" he asked himself while pacing around his living room. His mother watched him anxiously as he walked just as his father did. The way he carried himself, the way he looked, the way he acted all resembled the characteristics his father had. She thought to herself, how powerful his father was and how far Sakaiza has come to approach his level. But all she wanted was for him was to grow stronger. "Sakaiza...I know what you can do today." she began.

"Huh? What's that, mom?" Sakaiza said quite off guard.

"Your father was quite the shinobi, a master of his Byakugan, he was like you. But I want you to be like him." pausing to hold back tears, her voice cracked a little. "You just remind me so much of him."

Sakaiza hadn't thought about his father since his passing, he tried to move on and not focus too much on it. But now that his mother reminded him of it all, it really hit home. He listened to the words of his mother with all attention focused on her. 

She paused again to gather her thoughts,"That Byakugan of your father's...it is a thing of the Hyuuga Clan. But I also am accustomed to it. I've watched your father train you so much, and now I want to give back to you by teaching you of its ways and techniques. The Byakugan is a thing of our blood, and the Gentle Fist is a thing of our Byakugan. Please, let me train you my son." 

Sakaiza, hearing the words from his mother grew very happy. He hadn't been as close to his mother as he was to his father, so this would allow the two to bond. "Mother..." he started "...come on! Why wouldn't I let you train me! You're my mom, you kinda have the right to!" with a smile on his face.

Sakashi, his mother, smiled and laughed. "So be it in Sakaiza, shall we head to the field? We'll have more space there!" 

Sakaiza nodded and the two started on their way to the field. There was a strong breeze out today, which would make the training that Sakashi had planned for Sakaiza all the more difficult, but she had confidence in her son, nothing would hold him back. The sun beamed down upon the pair, casting long shadows of the two that seemed to be closer than the actual pair were themselves. Nevertheless, they arrived at the field and his mother held her head down. She tied her hair into a firm bow. As she looked back up into the eyes of her son, her own were filled with a vivid, violet aura. The veins upon her temples and forehead strained, displaying the true nature of her Byakugan. 

"This, my son, is the Byakugan." she said whilst powering it down. 

"Whoa...that looks great and all, but what does it do?" 

"My son, you already know what it does. While it may be predominantly dormant in your body, you have been using it all this time but with no control of it. It allows you to see almost everything around you and much clearer. You can visualize high speed movement more concisely as well as through many objects, including through the human body to see the 361 tenketsu. But enough of the lesson, I can tell you more of it after you are able to willingly control it." 

“Now, I want you to close your eyes.”

“Close my eyes? But how will I be able to see with the Byakugan?”

“Just close your eyes, knucklehead.”

“Mom this really seems counterproductive.”

“Hey, who’s training who here? You want to become stronger, then do as I say!” Sakashi said with a stern tone in her voice that reminded Sakaiza of his father’s.

He straightened out his posture, stood tall and closed his eyes. “Yes ma’am, now what?”

“Now focus the chakra flowing through your body and find the source. That is where your Byakugan is resting, you need to concentrate and awaken it!”

Sakaiza frowned slightly. He knew not how to grasp the concept of searching through his consciousness to find the source of his chakra, but he was too scared to complain to his mother and bring out her wrath again. He could only try. Eyes closed he began focusing his chakra, heightening it to the peak that he could. He charged it with all his concentration to the point where he felt as if his concentration was breaking away although it wasn’t. In actually, what was slipping away was his consciousness itself. Instead of being physically present, it seemed as if Sakaiza was now inside of himself.

It was all dark and his body remained motionless, indicating to his mother than Sakaiza was searching through himself. “Good my son, it seems as if you began the search. Now pay attention to my voice without breaking your focus.” Sakashi said while giving him time to adjust.

“It is incredible, never would I have thought that I would be in a situation like this. I can hear the voice of my mother. She wants me to listen but not focus, I think she’s trying to guide me on this trip.”
Sakashi continued, “Now Sakaiza, you need to focus your aim to the tenketsu in your head. There are seven main ones here, I need you to locate them.”

Sakaiza heard the words of his mother and followed them with the fullest intent. He focused himself upon the crown of his body. Upon his arrival, he discovered the three connected along his jawbone, then traveling up towards his temples he learned of three more. Finally he continued ascending to the point upon the center of his forehead. “So these must be it…” he thought.

His mother then reached out once again, “It appears as if you found them. Now my son, open your eyes!” she commanded.

Sakaiza followed these orders and his eyes shot open. Now, they were engulfed in a sea of lavender. Having focused his chakra control to his head, his eyes acted as the conduit allowing him to unlock his stored potential. With the opening of his eyes, his conscious regained itself and he was back into the real world. The world was now painted anew to the young shinobi. His eyes panned from left to right, finally falling upon his mother. He could now see the tenketsu she was talking about. It was as if he was staring right into her soul and seeing the world’s chakra for what it really was.

“Excellent Sakaiza, now-“she began but was interrupted by her son collapsing. She laughed, “It seems as if it was too much for him to take in at once. I’ll give him some time to rest, and when he awakes we shall continue.”

When he awoke, he was laying in the field with his mother sitting adjacent to him eating a bowl of rice. “Huh, what even happened? The last thing I remember was just….seeing..”

“Oh so you’re up now? Perfect, now get off your ass you bum!” She joked while flicking some rice at him.

Sakaiza stood up and stretched, feeling as if he took the nap of his life. His mother also stood and set the bowl of rice down at her side.
“Now listen, you fainted because you weren’t able to withstand the enormous amount of chakra you just felt and saw. You won’t faint again upon the next employment of your Byakugan, which will work splendidly with the next lesson. I shall teach you art of the Gentle Fist, starting with its stance and the Tenketsu Needle.”

Sakaiza listened attentively and grew eager with excitement. “Yeah mom! Let’s do it, I can’t wait!” he let out in a single breath.

“Perfect, now stand as I do!” She said while shifting her right foot forward and planting the left firmly on the ground. She brought her hands to extend up towards the sky. Then, moving out down in a circular fashion, her hands approached the center of her chest, palms meeting and fingers pointing the sky. Then in one motion, her right palm flew forward while the left remained in its previous location. But now, her index and middle fingers were the only ones extended, while the rest remained balled up into an incomplete fist.

Sakaiza watched attentively and still eager with excitement copied his mother’s movements and now stood as she did, facing her. His right leg forward, left planted behind with his right hand facing his mother and left close to his chest facing the sky. He bent his knees and began to speak, “How’s this?”

“Good Sakaiza, now this is where it becomes interesting. Summon your Byakugan and trust me, you will remain aware and strong!” Remaining firm with her stance, she called out “Byakugan!” and now her eyes glowed strongly.

Sakaiza nodded and did the same, “Byakugan!” he called out with his eyes now surging with purple. Only this time was different, he didn’t feel weary. His body and eyes were now accustomed to this feeling and he was ready in fighting form. “Alright mom, what next?” he smirked with a half-smile upon his face and a confident expression emitting from his persona.

“This stance is called the Gentle Fist. It employs your own chakra to cause internal damage to your opponent by attacking their Chakra Pathway System, which are the tenketsu your Byakugan allows you to see along my body. This technique is so powerful that the slightest tap to a tenketsu point can cause significant damage to your opponent, which is where its name comes from.”
“So how does it work?”

“All you need to do is target your opponent’s tenketsu points and strike them with two fingers, this is the Tenketsu Needle. It will cut off the chakra at that point and render that tenketsu point useless. If you strike a series of aligned points, you can potentially cut off all chakra flow in a limb. But be careful this technique is quite deadly. But enough words my son, let us spar and you shall learn the fundamentals from here, as you practice it you will master it.”

As soon as she finished, she began charging her son, moving quicker that he had ever seen her move. She lunged at him and pinpointed a tenketsu along his extended forearm. Sakaiza rolled his head underneath her extended arm and shifted his body position accordingly. He thrusted his left arm forward and tapped a point along his mother’s bicep and immediately shifted his stance back to the original, sweeping his left leg back and pivoting his right forward. His mother taking the attack dropped her right arm and immediately swung her left hand towards her son and intercepted Sakaiza’s hand that was extended out. In turn, his right hand dropped. He felt this incredible pain and broke stance. “Put your hands back up boy!” She said while swinging her back foot forward and kicking her son in the stomach. She laughed, “Hey, all’s fair in battle! If you want a tip, stop focusing on your speed. This form is all about chakra output! You’re faster than me, but I have better chakra control!” she called out.
“Focus on my chakra? I’ve yet to do that before, I’ll give it a shot!”
Feet still planted on the ground, he slid back and brought his hands back up. “When did mom get this strong? I’ve got to adjust to this technique!” he thought. He shook off the attack and charged his mother just as she raced towards him. The two struck similar points along each other’s abdomen and continued the spar in a similar fashion. Sakaiza took blows along his body, most notably the abdominal one and several along his thighs, right arm and chest. He also landed blows on his mother, although there were significantly less than those of his mother. “Damnit, I know I’m quicker than her. I’ve got to get used to fighting like this!” Sakashi came at him, swinging her hand towards his neck. Ducking underneath the attack, “What are you trying to kill me?!” followed by a two piece attack from Sakaiza upon the lower leg of his mother. She dropped, “Hmm, he’s getting it.”

“Keep it up Sakaiza!”

Returning to her feet, she charged her son again, making attacks to swing and knock her son down. Sakaiza at this point, because of the advice of his mother realized that his speed should only be used to dodge her attacks and that’s how he adjusted. He maneuvered around each of her strikes and could see clearly enough to find the windows of opening to strike. But now, instead of attempting to do so by relying on his speed and strength as he was used to with taijutsu, he focused on his chakra to deliver strikes. His fingertips felt as if they were swelling as he was relocating the chakra in his body to them in order to deliver blows. He landed two, and it seemed as if they were the most powerful ones he had landed the entire spar. It seemed as if his current level of chakra was not enough to completely block her tenketsu points, evident enough from her shaking off his attacks and delivering two powerful blows of her own to his non-dominant arm. It fell once again but this time Sakaiza could not regain control of it.

“Ah so it seems as if your left arm is useless now, whatever will you do?” She taunted.

“Damnit, I’ve got to monitor my guard. Every time I attack her, it leaves an opening on myself. I need to control my chakra more to be able to withstand these attacks. But I’ve also got to keep moving, keep dodging and keep going!”

Instead of keeping his chakra focused at one point, he realized that this technique is all about the constant redistribution of chakra throughout his entire body. Now, Sakaiza was working on moving his chakra throughout the rest of the battle. When he would strike, he would quickly send chakra to the tips of his fingers. When he would strike, he would keep it evenly balanced throughout his body, so that he could adjust for whatever action was necessary. When he would defend, he would allow the chakra to flee from the area his mother was attacking so that he wouldn’t have reserves of chakra being restricted in a certain area.

“Yes it seems as if you’re finally getting it! Now my son, do you still have energy?” She said while her breathing remained calm. From her years of knowing this technique, she has sparred with partners with far superior Gentle Fist than her son but nevertheless, she hadn’t sparred with a partner who began picking up the technique as quickly as Sakaiza.

Breathing heavily, Sakaiza looked upon his mother and let out a “You bet!”

“This is yet another form of the Gentle Fist, it is called the Palm Bottom! The purpose is to thrust your opponent with the thick part of your palm. It has the ability to stun the enemy and, like the Tenketsu Needle, can be deadly. So be careful with this! Keep your dominant hand with pointer fingers and let your non-dominant have an open palm. Attempt to strike me with it!” his mother demanded. She knew that her son’s level of chakra wouldn’t be able to damage her the way that her strikes would damage him, so she needed to hold back a bit.
Sakaiza nodded once more, retook the Gentle Fist stance but this time he allowed all fingers upon his left hand which stayed close to his chest to be extended out. “Alright mom,” he started while continuing to breath heavily. They had been sparring for several hours at this point, however it was not unlike them due to the resilience instilled in their blood. Both of them were very hard headed in nature, so neither would quit until the other gave up. “You’re asking for it!” he finished.

Thus began the next portion of the spar. Sakaiza lunged in, thrusting his palm forward seeking to begin the battle with some degree of confidence in his Palm Bottom technique. His mother, seeking to begin the battle with an idea of how strong her son was, tanked the hit. She took it to her left arm and analyzed it. “He seems to still have his chakra focused in his fingertips, he needs to redirect it to his palms if he wants to make more of an impactful strike. Still, that attack was slightly effective.” She swatted his hand down from the attack and dished out her own palm to the same spot but on his body. His arm flew back as he looked in awe.

“You’ve got to focus your chakra into your entire palm now. It’s much more difficult to do, but it’s the only way your palm will strike as mine just did to you.”

He listened to his mother while feeling the tingling sensation from a numb arm. “Ah, so this tingling is the feeling of having a paralyzed limb from this technique. It’s so powerful, but she’s right. I need to continue to monitor the chakra in my body, shifting it to my entire palm if I want these attacks to be strong.” Focusing now on his palm, he sent a portion of his chakra to his entire left palm and another portion to the fingertips on the right palm. However, in the time it took him to charge this chakra, his mother was already rushing towards him for a follow up attack. She ran in, and instead of striking him with her hands, she dropped down and swept his leg. Sakaiza fell onto his back and immediately watched as his mother continued for another opening. Watching as her palm flew towards him, he rolled to the left just barely missing her palm. She then sent the other hand charging towards Sakaiza’s hip. He rolled the opposite direction, barely missing her attack. “I’ve got to get off the floor if I want to succeed! Otherwise she’s going to kick my butt!” Upon rolling to the right, he locked his legs around one of his mother’s. Catching her off guard, her eyes focused down to see what Sakaiza was doing. He then shifted his legs out, forcing his mother to now fall. He then released her leg and rolled back and squatted up, now in a position closer to the ground. Because she lied on the ground, he quick stepped towards her while remaining squatted and sent his palm to her torso.

“Hm, he thinks he got me does he?” She watched as his palm flew towards her. She intercepted it with her fingertips, then swatted his arm away with her other hand. Once again, Sakaiza received a tingling sensation in his palm as his mother’s fingers felt as if they broke. She too rolled back to her feet and stood up. The two faced each other, both with stunned hands and she smiled. Both headstrong, they raced at each other and exchanged a series of kicks and fingertip strikes upon the other with their uninjured hands. Taking and dealing blow after blow, Sakaiza felt his body growing tired and his eyes feeling strained. He knew he could not keep this up, so he would have to finish the match soon. He hopped back and looked upon his mother. He watched as she leaned towards the left side, indicating that she’s was weakened upon the right. He knew that if he were to want to end and win the spar, he would need to strike there. And so he raced in. He ran towards his mother with the intent on dealing the final blow, however due to his fatigue, he misjudged his strike and his palm missed. Now his mother, more skilled with the Byakugan and strain that it imposes on the user’s body, was prepared for the extents of the battle. She anticipated him striking her weaker side and noted how his attack missed. Now with his entire body open, Sakashi struck the chest of her son with an open palm. He fell to the floor and once again blacked out.

Sakashi stood over him and smiled, “He’s learning quickly! Soon enough he’ll master this and I won’t even be able to withstand his attacks myself.” She thought while staring at her son’s body. “Avon would be so proud of how far you came. Now rest son.” She said aloud, probably just loud enough for Sakaiza to hear her if he hadn’t lost his consciousness. Sakashi lugged Sakaiza’s body back to their humble home and lied him down in his bed. It was now night as the two had been training all day, and it seemed as if the time flew by unnoticeably fast. She then turned to leave the room but in turn, she fell back and fell asleep from exhaustion. Now the two laid on Sakaiza’s bed, physically worn out from the intense battle that they just underwent and would rest until their bodies would recuperate. In the morning Sakaiza awoke to his mom bringing him a plate of a freshly made breakfast. “Damn…mom is so cool,” he thought to himself considering the fact that she had been training him all day yesterday and now stood with breakfast for him in the morning.

“How’d you sleep?”

“Good, still kind of sore!”

“Yeah we overdid it a bit, but I’m glad you got to experience that. The thing about your Byakugan is that imposes strain upon your eyes and chakra and keeping it up requires an intensive chakra resiliency and mastery. So from now on, while training you physical ability, you also need to focus on your chakra.” She advised.

“Yeah I figured that. The last attack I made was me trying to go out with my guns blazing. But the problem with it was I think I was so exhausted from the battle on top of the Byakugan stressing my eyes. I couldn’t even aim my attack right. You really got the best of me mom!”

“Well like I said continue to train your chakra and it’ll all come better. You’ll get better at moving the chakra to and from your fingers and palms and in time your form will improve.” She reassured him. From this day of training, Sakaiza felt as if he grew much closer to his mother and became a better shinobi in the process. Like she said, in time he would grow better at the technique and his form would improve. Now, it was just time for him to wait.

(WC = 3808 = 19 stat points; Sakaiza has now activated his Byakugan and learned the Tenketsu Needle and Palm Bottom taijutsu techniques)

Byakugan
Gentle Fist Tenketsu Needle
Gentle Fist Palm Bottom

Last edited by Sakaiza on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Activation | Tenketsu Needle | Palm Bottom  Empty Re: Activation | Tenketsu Needle | Palm Bottom

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Please link the techniques you're learning, that makes it a lot easier for us to check. <3
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Activation | Tenketsu Needle | Palm Bottom  Empty Re: Activation | Tenketsu Needle | Palm Bottom

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:28 pm
No problem! Is it okay if I just edit the current post?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Yup, editing is perfectly fine. <3
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:49 pm
Edited!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Just an fyi, palm bottom costs 500 wc. Please click the top of the topic where it says posting member was banned to see full details.

And approved. <3
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:32 pm
Thank you very much!

(exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum