Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Rather Tough Day (P, NK Anri) Empty A Rather Tough Day (P, NK Anri)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm
Saya yuka is a 15-year-old genin who stood around five foot three inches. Wore a pink mini dress with ninja boots and wrist wrappings. and Saya had gotten out of her shift at the hospital. They loved her there her doujutsu the Shining Medical Eye was so invaluable that they tend to forget she is still a genin and tires easily after prolonged usage. "One of these days I will one of the people in those beds." She let out with a sigh. She came to the fields to get some field training done. She never believed in the idea of medical-nin being stuck in the back while the others take on a dangerous foe, so she decided to learn the Chakra Scalpel technique it had some battle and medical applications. Unfortunately, she had one major problem, no idea how to use it. How to channel her chakra how to make it sharp enough to act as a blade. These things fled her mind. "This isn't good." Saya sat down in the middle of the field pondering just how she could learn this technique.   

10 minutes had passed and she was still figuring out how this would work. "Do I just give up on this and find another technique." She was stopped and sat waiting for something to hit her any idea would be great. 
WC 225
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15300

A Rather Tough Day (P, NK Anri) Empty Re: A Rather Tough Day (P, NK Anri)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:05 pm
The Uchiha hopped from tree to tree at a decent rate in terms of speed. In no time she'd reach her destination, the training grounds. The female presse dher hand to the surface of the thick tree branch she stood in a hunch on, crouched over and wearing a pair of navy blue pants with a dark lavender high-collared, short-sleeved shirt with a zipper running down the center. Once she fully sensed her surroundings she'd glance over toward Saya, recognizing her as one of the few medical nin that tended to patients within the hospital, aside from Anri and Ashi.

She also saw that the girl seemed to be trying to do something. The black-haired lady observed as she continued trying to work on learning the technique properly. She'd tie her flowing, silky locks into a bun and await to see how she could fair with how she was going at the moment. After about five minutes of waiting she'd seemed to have given up, and made no progress as well. The Uchiha hopped down from the tree, walking on over to the medic's side and glancing down at her with a small smile.

"Looks like you need help. I'll assist you if you want me to. I'm Anri by the way." She'd state, proving that she could help by forming a sharpened and refined cone of translucent chakra in the form of a blue aura around her right hand.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:21 pm
"Looks like you need help. I'll assist you if you want me to. I'm Anri by the way." Hearing this caught Saya off guard. But the voice and the face they were both familiar. "You're Anri, one of the medical-nin who works at the hospital." She had never worked alongside her seeing as how they probably only had a shift together once and Saya was most likely on bedpan duty. It took her a minute but she realised that her hands were glowing blue. 'Wait you can do the chakra scalpel technique." That is what I am trying to learn. I am also making no progress at all." She was disappointed this technique would really make her useful. Seeing as how she felt useless sitting the hospital or in the back of the battlefield the whole time it really got to her.  "Can you teach it to me? Oh, what am I kidding you must be busy." Her enthusiasm went away in a total of seconds. She was normally a very confident young woman and it was very rare to see her down. It never happened unless she was upset and something was not working. "I do the hand seals and nothing happens.  I pretty much gave up on it before you came by."
(213)
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:56 pm
Anri was practically bathing in optimism. She'd throw her arms behind her head and lean back like she was in a chair, but not completely. The relaxed Uchiha closed her eyes and pursed her lips, a smile forming upon her full lips. "Eh, I wouldn't have offered if I had a tight agenda. Cheer up." She'd state, opening her eyes and addressing her with the genuine grin of hers. She'd unfold her arms, patting her head with the one hand of hers that wasn't glowing. The glow around the other dissipated. The Uchiha sat down on the grass and urged the girl to do the same if she wasn't already.

"Watch closely." Once instructing her, the female would contort the handseals with impressive dexterity. A cone of blue, semi-transparent chakra immersed her hands. She refined it and sharpened it, allowing the aura to smoothen around her hands. It sharpened and stretched out at half-a-meter's length in front of her digits. Her onyx orbs redirected themselves from her glowing hand and settled on Saya.

"Basically.. you focus a large amount of chakra so it'll overlap your hands completely, then you try to use as much chakra control as possible to shape it into this."
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:15 pm
As a medical-nin chakra control was never a problem for her, in fact, it came easy she watched closely as Anri formed the hand seals. "Let's see what were they, Tiger, → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog. She would also form the hand seals necessary. But now it required her to focus her chakra into  her hands. It took more out of her than anticipated. Sweat ran down her face when finally blue chakra started to expel itself from her hands. "I did it I did it." She may have done it but it was rather crude and lumpy the chakra was leaving her hands rapidly and with no control whatsoever. :Oh now I have to use my chakra control to control it right." This took lots of focus she would look at her hands trying to refine the blade but her hand would just stop glowing. "Wait what is going on...what just happened I had it perfectly before. I should try again." Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog after fully committing to the hand seals she was excited as they began to glow yet again, this time, she would focus on the control it takes to shape it rather than the fact that she managed to do it. Concentrating slowly on her jutsu she would activate her Shining Medical Eye.  The Kekki Genkki of the Yuka clan, it allows her to see the chakra pathways, bone structure Tenketsu points and foreign liquids such as poison. Looking at her own hand she could see she had too much going to her hand at ounce and would slow the flow down so she could control it more precisely . 'There we go." Now she is able to control the flow yet again she typically has great chakra control but maybe she was just nervous with the new teacher that she had been a little sloppy. 
(319)
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:49 pm
She cocked her brow upright at Saya's activation of what seemed to be a doujutsu. THe female remained silent, with a small smile on her face and her arms folded beneath her chest as she watched the girl do her best at utilizing the technique. She remembered her own struggles with the technique. Once Saya finally managed to at least produce it, her smile would grow wider. It wasn't quite perfect yet, but it was definitely getting there. "Mm, nice job at activating it...howeverrrr--" The black-haired lady remained where she sat. "You're still not there, but you're definitely getting the hang of it. Try even harder this time around."

She immersed her right hand in a blue, cone-like aura again so Saya had an example of what a perfect Chakra Scalpel user's scalpels would look like.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:42 pm
Being told to try harder made Saya even more determined to perfect this technique. "Will do Anri Sensei" Forming the hand seals quickly, this time, Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog the blue started to glow it was not as wild as it was the first time but it was still uncontrolled.  with her doujutsu still active her eyes glowed shiny she had naturally golden eyes so it was quite a pretty sight she would look to see her chakra flow it was really well controlled she would increase the flow so the blade would become stronger and sharper. "I wonder what I could cut with this?" She questioned
(112)
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:52 pm
The Uchiha observed as her newly-made student continued to try and control her chakra to the best of her ability. The female closed her eyes, proceeding to allow chakra to flow to her ocular nerves. Both of her black, abyss-like eyes became pure, bright red. Anri would observe the flow of chakra within the girl's hand, discerning the flow of chakra with a less-detailed version of chakra vision than the medic. She'd press her hand to the surface of the ground, flowing chakra and kneading it to fit the properties of Doton as she pressed her palm to the earth.

She'd lift a clump of pebbles and rock, crunching it around and reshaping it. She'd extend her arms out in front of her, clutching at the bundle of earth in her bunched-up right fist. With a pinch of her left index finger and left thumb, she'd extract the stone with a chakra-immersed hand. The female stretched out the earth into a solid-cane composed of solid rock. She'd lift her wielding arm over her head, spinning the Bo Staff-like weaponry above her head then swiping in a downward strike toward Saya's chakra-immersed hand.

With a 'clank', like two metallic weapons colliding, the earthen pole collided against the bladed chakra. "Hmmm... alright. Keep going with trying to concentrate."
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm
Concentrating took alot more than she expected it would. More sweat ran down Saya's face she was focusing on her hand and nothing else it was almost as if the world had slowed down to a stop everything besides her chakra flow, Anri's in her perhial vision  and her hand. her hands chakra network had been bustling like a bussy market and everyone was going to the same place the chakra expelled itself from her finger tips the cress of her thumb and index finger anywhere it got to a point where the blade became very skinny to the point in which it was fine point. "Woah. I think i concentrated a little bit to much?" She was not sure how to feel about how skinny it was it was pretty much cutting with her own hand rather then her chakra. She would send more chakra to fatten it back up. "Better." 
TWC: 1021
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 pm
Anri curled a bundle of black locks around her finger while watching as her student did her best with learning the technique. Once she saw that the female altered the structure and formation of chakra around the aura she'd tap upon it with the rock-composed cane again to check up on the consistency. The black-haired Uchiha remained pretty-much silent, her finger slipping away from the curled up hair of hers. The young Uchiha's attention was slowly beginning to drift away. She'd re-attain it and set it on her pupil. Anri would immerse the hand that she wasn't holding the cane in in blue, semi-opaque chakra. The chakra would shape into a cone and sharpen at the end, simply present so the girl could use it for refernece.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum