Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

ur gonna regret this name(mission) Empty ur gonna regret this name(mission)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 am
Mission Name: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Type: Rescue
Character Requirements: Genin team/ Chunin or above
Mission Location: Hoshigakure Water Gardens
Word Count Requirements: 2, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? -
Reward: 1, 000 Ryo, 3 AP

It was the dead of night when Reial went to her sister, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her literally kicking and screaming into her room. "ALright listen. We have another mission and this one really REALLY has to be done seriously. No cosplay, No funny buisiness. Seriously. Nothing. " Ash, who'd been working once more on another of their precious puppets, and odly enough another of the same type as that which she'd just finished, well.... she only heard like every other word.

"Sure sure. Something about cereal. I'll go get some in the morning. Right now I've got work to do, Isn't that right teddy ursa?" the small bear nodded emphatically as it carried a hand full of materials into the room with them. How it got in wasn't clear considering rei not only turned the lock on her doorknob but flipped all four of her bar locks, an addition that was very important considering ash's need to interupt her privacy, but somehow the puppet had managed to get through a door that would be near impossible for an eight gates user to break into. I feel the need to remind you again this is a freaking teddy bear. I'm omniscient and I'm not even sure how she managed this. I hate these two.

"no. Seriously. Concentrate. We need to take this mission very very seriously. Theres a poor unfortunate soul trapped in a temple near the center of town. She wants to get out and learn about the world but her parents have her locked in their place of worship. Something about keeping her pure and ASH DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I SWEAR TO THE GODDESS" If it wasn't clear, Rei screwed up, She knew she screwed up the second the words left her lips, but it was too late. They were going to get caught, and this was going to be really really bad. "Whatever. I can't wait to explain to Aki how you screwed this up. Lets go. "

Ash grabbed her metal cart, though it was different then the one used just the other day. Somehow in less then twenty four hours she'd upgraded from a simple device used to carry things to an intricately designed mobil work space. Within, of course, her teddy bear puppet worked diligently to put metal to wood, finishing piece after piece of it's work. The irony of the fact that it was literally creating it's own brother was not lost on the world, i promise.

They approached the temple, both twins clothed in dark black as they snuck through the streets. In two quick jumps they climbed the side of the building, Rei made it to the window first, thankful that she'd spent a day scouting out exactly where they were going and having gotten a glimpse of the girl through the curtains. She was certain this was where they needed to be. Now all she needed to do was sneak in, stop her sister from screwing this up, break the girl out, stop her sister from screwing this up, get her to the water gardens, stop her sister from screwing this up, and most importantly stop her sister form screwing this up. Easy right? no. As she poked her head in, allowing a note to leave her fist and glide across the stone floor towards the girl inside she stopped. Her eyes grew wide the moment she got a full glimpse of her target directly. Through the glow of candle light in the shadow of white curtains the most important factor rei could have noticed went... well, unnoticed. The girl was about thirteen, surprisingly a little older then the twins. She was a bit taller then the twins also, standing at about five foot one. She had pale white skin that almost seemed to glow in the candle light and soft hazel eyes, but most importantly... red. hair. This fact made Rei choke on her own breath. Sometimes she gets all the bad luck.

She shifted her gaze backward to check on her sister, to find an empty window where the blonde haired girl should have been. Fuck. "Hey. Listen. We're here to get you out. Keep quiet so no one will notice and we're going to sneak you out the window. " As she spoke she poked her head fully out of the window, noticing a lump moving around in the cart outside. "Ok. We just need to go quickly before my sister gets here." It seemed that the cosplay princess of hoshikagure was opting to simply work on her puppets instead of helping, which for once the girl was soo thankful for. It seemed. Unfortunately for rei, what things seemed often were incorrect. Inside the large covered cart Rei was hard at work, but not building teddy bears. She had her puppet to do that. Instead she was suiting up for her next great masterpiece. While the puppet worked diligently, combining pieces of wood to make the skeletal system of yet another puppet, prepping needle and thread, and measuring out the perfect ammount of stuffing to ensure the creation would be perfect, Ash slid on her secret cosplay.

"Ok. So lets go right now. We really need to h..." She was cut off as the girl spoke, and not in a whisper.

"Oh no a robber whatever will I do!!!!!!' The voice came in an almost half yell that rei was sure would ressonate through the whole village, but as she looked outward again she found that not a single light in the area had turned on. "calm down. The only person who actually stays in the temple at night is my watchman, an old deacon of about seventy years old. he sleeps like a rock and even if he didn't well.... He's on the other side of the building. The walls are reinforced stone so no worries of being heard. We should be fine. Thanks however My name is.." She didn't get to say the last word.

"Ariel. " The voice coming from the windown caused the black haired twin to utter fuck under her breath. She didn't dare turn. She knew what she'd see. Her sister had painted her skin purple using high quality theatrical make-up. On her head was a stark white wig, and she wore a black dress that was far too large for her. Thankfully it was filled out with the body suit that she'd somehow managed to make in her free time, even though her free time generally wasn't out of eye shot of Rei who worried that the village would catch fire if Ash was left to her own devices. Around her neck was an almsot gold colored conch shell necklace. "My dear sweet child. That's what I do. It's what I liiivvee for... To help unfortunate merfolk like yourself. Poor souls with no one else to turn to. "

"Ash. do you think maybe we could not? Just this once? please?" her cries would fall on deaf ears, but Rei know that. Thankfully her song would also fall mostly on deaf ears. Are you all ready for this not so fun little ride? I know I am.

"I admit that in the past i've been a nasty, they werent kidding when they caleld me well... a witch. but you'll find that nowadays i've mended all my ways, repented, seen the light and made the switch!" Ash sauntered about with six long purple plush tentacles shifting to and fro as she moved towards the girl, singing a song she'd heard.... somewhere because disney doesnt exist in ninja times. How does she know this stuff again?! Either this girl is bonkers or i am, and on a slightly unrelated note I'm going to go take some medication.

In the corner, rei noticed the teddy knight puppet was still working on their puppets. One was finished and siting beside it as it worked to screw the pieces into a new puppet. With a sigh Rei resigned that there was no hope in stopping her sister, and took a seat near the door to block it in the off chance the girl was wrong. Taking two of the wooden arms from the puppet she began to screw bits for the hand together using metal joints she herself had made. She was thankful that she made them in bulk of course, part because the need for puppets often came in short spurts, causing them to rush to create something new and fresh, and partially because she was certain this musical interlude would not be over quickly.

"Poor unfortunate souls, in pain. In need. This one longing to be thinner that one wants to leave the nest, and do i help thim? yes in deed. Those poor unfortunate souls, so sad, so true. They come flocking to my cauldron crying, spells, ursula please!, and i help them. Yes I do. " The red haired girl was unmoving through the whole ordeal, which most would take as a sign of fear. Rei knew better. Ash used the skillful art technique to hold her in place, sliding the bag of goodies she always seemed to have with her towards the girls feet. By controling Ariel's movements like a puppet, because apparently we arent allowed to learn the actual girl's name( You know at some point a lesson in rudeness would serve that girl well) She had the child change into a clam shell bikini top before drawing a long gorgeously sewn mermaid tail up over her legs. Rei glanced up at this from her work, letting out another sigh before continuing their work. The skeleton was almost done as Ash went into the second verse, her words coming out long and drawn out, full of vibrato and actually slightly impressive. It seemed that the vocal lessons she'd been given as a child had actually paid off, leaving the girl to wonder what the blond haired sibling wasn't actually good at. The answer she was sure was nothing and that was the saddest part of this entire ordeal. As she and the puppet worked, pulling fur coveres over the skeleton, almost finished with their work Ash got right to the important part of the song.

""Come on you poor unfortunate soul,
go ahead! make your choice NOW!
i'm a very busy womand and i havent got all day,
it wont cost much.
just your voice!"

The girl let out an audible gasp. Was this girl being serious, she thought to herself. The rest of us of course weren't worried because we knew the answer. The answer is yes.

"You poor unfortunate soul,
its sad, but true.
if you want to cross the bridge my sweet you've got to pay the toll
take a gulp and take a breath
and go ahead and sign the scroll."

She shifted over quickly towards Rei and the teddy puppet. This was the part that Rei hated the most. Taking each of their faces in her hands she'd continue, " Flatsom jetsam, now i've got he rboys. the boss is on a rooooooolllll! This poor un. fortunate soooouuulllll"

They rushed out at this, Ash grabbing the now mermaid girl up in her arms and literally jumping out of the window. "Well. that seems to be our que teddy.' Rei said as she followed. Once they hit the ground Rei was tasked with moving the cart as the sea witch and mermaid sat inside. They waited in silence until they were within the area of the queen, and only then did Ash continue.

"Beluga sevruga, come winds of the caspian seeeeaaaaa!
Larengix glaucitis
et max laryngitis
la voce to meeeeeee"

Now. Sing."

A beautiful sound followed the low rumblings of Ash's voice. The girl, she'd learned form the time she spent studying her habits, was the premier Soprano in the temples choir. It showed. As their spectacle came to an end two dark cloaked figures showed up to take the girl off to where she'd be safe. "She isn't allowed to talk until she kisses the prince" Ash said as they left. mission.... well done, i think?

(TWC 2019 claiming 1k ryo, 3ap and 2 more teddy bear puppets enjoy the read! exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

ur gonna regret this name(mission) Empty Re: ur gonna regret this name(mission)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:18 am
*giggles* Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum