Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK) Empty Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK)

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:48 pm
Mako loved the view from atop Hokage rock, he had spent countless hours meditating atop the great stone heads of previous Kage.  Though the statues of old were derelict and crumpled he found one that he felt most connected to.  It was there he would thumb through very vague and basic dossiers he had formed for his newest team.  Mako enjoyed teamwork and team building and before they left on their first mission he needed to become acquainted with his team.

Kin Hayata- Showed promise in genjutsu.
Mako knew little about Kin due to having no discernible bloodline though he had heard from other instructors that she was quite skilled.

Izo Nara- Ninjutsu
That was no surprise to him having been mothered by a Nara and having been a link in which the two clans met and allied he knew that ninjustu would be a grand fit for him.  Though Mako did not know Izo personally Mako knew that he could help teach the boy what he knew about shadow.

Ichizo Uzumaki-Ninjutsu
Another ninjutsu user, born from the Uzumaki clan and having their intense physical resistance. Mako would realize that he did not have the most well rounded of teams as most of the group utilized mid range offense or support roles, however a support ninja was more prized than a heavily offensive one in a team based setting, so having another nin user like Ichizo would not deter him.

Earlier that Morning Mako had sent a note to each of the houses using his monkey summon and delivered the instructions to meet atop the Hokage rock with semi detailed coordinates.  The reason for the lack of information was to test the students ability to track.  A simple test that he doubted any of them would fail, but an important one nonetheless.

It was getting near dusk, close to the time in which he had instructed the kids to meet him.  He lit another cigarette and took a large drag blowing the smoke off the edge of the cliff and watched as the wind would ensnare it and drag it away.  He now sat on the head of an old Sarutobi with his right foot dangling in front of the third's forehead.

Mako had left a somewhat clear trail in the woods around the rock just on the off chance the kids had any difficulty.

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK) Empty Re: Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK)

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:02 pm
Kin Hayat has spent the entire day at the hospital not because she was injured but to practice her medical ninjutsu. Kin had recently learnt the most advanced form of the medical ninjutsu from her mother as her mother feels that every squad needs a medical ninja and took it upon her self to train her daughter. Kin was in her mother's office reading a medical journal written by Tsunade as her mother finishes emergency surgery she reminds Kin of the time. "Kin you don't want to be late." Kin gets up and puts the book on the shelf and walks out of her mother's office and soon out of the hospital. She has been spending a lot of time there due to her training. 

Walking toward the rendezvous spot she notes how moms are calling in their young children and families are chatting at restaurants this would be a rare occasion as her mother spends most of her time at the hospital and her father is always on a mission. Walking by the barbeque restaurant her stomach growls fiercely. "Oh my... I guess I forgot to eat,." She smiles and rubs the back of her head and keeps walking on. 

Finally reaching the summit of Hokage rock she wonders how she is supposed to get up there should she take the stairs of climb the rock. It is a very steep climb that she knows she would not be able to walk up. Running to the stairs she rushes up the first flight before she realises there are five more flights left. Letting a sigh go she chugs up the rest and stands next to the first  Hokage's head. Using her skills of deductive reasoning she figured since her new sensei is a Sarutobi he might be on the third's head. Running to the thirds head she was excited and also anxious as Kin has very bad social anxiety but maybe just maybe this will be different.
(TWC: 328)
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK) Empty Re: Team 12 assembles (Mason, Kin, Izo p, NK)

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:43 pm
Having just finished another long training session Izo leaves the training ground and begins to head in the direction of the meeting that was to be held by team 12. Know that this would be his first time meeting his teammates, Izo tries all he can to be on time. Looking back down at the instructions in his hands he could see that he was to meet at hokage rock, but it’s such a big rock where could everyone be. Izo assumes this to be a test to which he is clearly losing. Looking up at the sky Izo can see that it is beginning to turn dusk. Knowing that he is to meet his teammates any second at the secret location, Izo decides to just pick a direction and walk.

Izo decides to go left, heading in the direction of a wooden area that lead to the older statues. As he gets close to the wooden area, Izo began to smell the faint smell of smoke in the air. Knowing that nobody frequents these parts often, Izo decides that it must be his team, and heads  off in the direction of the smoke smell.

Now standing in front of the old statues, Izo can see a girl standing next to the first hokage head. “wonder if she’s with us?” Izo thinks to himself as he watches her run towards the thirds head. Izo follows her path with his eyes, finally seeing what she’s running towards. It’s mako sensei! Izo had found the meeting location, with some help.

Izo follows the  girls path up the six flights of stairs to the first hokage head. He stops for a moment to catch his breath before continuing on to the thirds. Izo finally arrives at the meeting place and after  catching his breath , Izo says “hey guys… sorry.. I’m late, I’m Izo Nara”

WC 310
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:25 pm
(Welp Ig im just the new guy in this rn) Mason had just woken up from a nap from his wolf Murphy nudging him. Mason had just realized he had slept about ten minutes too late for the new team meeting that he had to go to. He quickly made some instant ramen for him and his wolf. As he was making the ramen he tried getting dressed, he picked up a short-sleeved black shirt with the Uchiha insignia on the back, and some black cargo pants, along with his sandals. Mason quickly put down his bed head that he knew he had, and ate his ramen as fast as he could and ran out his front door with his wolf at his tail. He instructed his wolf to meet him at the top of the hokage rock with a sign language like system that he had taught Murphy. After that he activated his newly activated One-Tomoe Sharingan with a blink of the eyes, and activated his newly mastered Body Flicker Technique.

He noticed a rather large chakra thanks to his chakra right above the third hokages image. He focused some chakra to his feet with his Body Flicker still activated and runs up about three meters to the left from the rather large chakra. Finally getting very close to the top he jumped up about 5 meters into the air and deactivated his body flicker and sharingan. "Sorry I'm late guys." Mason had said as he was falling onto the hokages head. Murphy very quickly followed coming straight to Mason's side. "Well I'm Mason of the clan Uchiha, and this is my wolf Murphy." He said this gasping and the wolf barks at the sound of his name.

When you looked at Mason you'd see an pre teen who looked about 12, who was 5'7, weighed about 120 pounds. When you looked at his face you'd notice he has one pure black eye and one that was almost whiteish grey, due to heterochromia iridum which was a disease that meant you had two different eye colors. He had a slight scar that ran diagonally down his chin. He had black hair that was sorta short and was un-styled. He had a sort of depressing tone about him that you could just sense when Mason was around.

When you looked at Mason's wolf Murphy you'd see a wolf that while on all four legs at the should was just taller than a meter, jet black fur, one blue eye, and one eye that had a busted blood vessel which made the eye completely red, there were traces of white and red in the Wolf's jet black fur.

WC 447
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:02 pm
"What the hell?"  Mako thought to himself.  He had received no prior warnings from on high that he would be receiving a new member.  Mako felt having an Uchiha join the team was fairly important, a detail of information that should have been handed down from on high.  Mako obviously saw no sure sign that the boy was Uchiha, but the black hair and angsty demeanor did enough to give it away.  Mako knew several Uchiha in his lifetime.  Though it was unexpected Mako would continue with the planned meeting.

Mako would stand up, turning to face the three members of the team and place the dossiers within a satchel.  Mako would be wearing a chuunin flak jacket and would have his hands holding the collar.  Short black hair and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. His headband strapped around his right leg holding a tanto in place.  A large katana hooked into a holster on the back of his belt.  He was six and a half feet tall and very muscular. 

"Well it would seem that Ichizo has been replaced by a power higher than my own,"  Mako would state.  "Welcome to team 12 Mason.  Now that we are all here we can do some introductions.  I am Mako Sarutobi, I am a Chuunin, as a Sarutobi I use Ash release, but since my mother was Nara, I know a small amount of the Nara Shadow jutsu.  I am a strong devotee of the Will of Fire.  I love this village and would die for it, and the people who live within. Now I want you all to announce your full names, tell me one thing about you that no one else knows, and show me your  most powerful jutsu.  I will try and teach you what it takes to be chuunin of the leaf."

At that Mako would flick the but of his current cigarette over the cliff face and light another one resting his hands back on the collar of his vest and pulling down.  Mako was very militaristic in demeanor and actions given how he was raised.

Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:21 pm
Kin was the silent type and did not enjoy these types of situations. She did not know Mason, Izo and Mako very well and having to speak in front of them was agonizing to the young girl. "Well I...um...I" She gets quiet again. "I am...Um...I am...um..Kin...Kin Hayata. Her face gets flushed and she looks as though she is trembling in the knees."Well...um...My mom is a...um doctor and...I...um." SHe stops yet again this being a recurring problem with the young girl.
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:21 pm
Looking over and seeing the young girl struggling with the introduction, Izo decides to jump in “hey Kin it’s nice to meet you” than looking over towards mako and Mason “ it’s nice to finally meet you as well. My name Is Izo Nara. I want to become a great ninja of this village one day! And I will do every thing I can to make sure that you guys are safe!!” his eyes burning bright with his will of fire.

Izo would than walk out till he was about five meters away from mako sensei. Than Izo would turn around to face the group.  Izo tightens his leaf headband secure around his arm. Than making the hand seal, Izo would cast his shadow imitation techniques. Starting out from under him, Izo’s shadow would creep out a few meters before breaking off into three sections and attaching it self to kin’s mako’s  and masons shadows. However, instead of fully binding them, Izo would just attempt to attach the shadows, still giving the group free range of motion.

“that’s my strongest jutsu currently. My shadow imitation technique.” Izo would say before quickly dispelling the technique and than turning to wait for the last into.

WC 203
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:44 pm
Mason pulled up the bottom part of his cargo pants, untying the straps that held his leg weights in place. He picked them up with a lot of difficulty and threw them about three meters to his left to the solid rock. THUD, there would be a loud noise coming from his leg weights hitting the ground, probably a slight indent in the ground from it. Having a sigh of release from not having those cursed things on.

Mason sighed pulling his black cargo pants back down, he uses his hands to push himself back up. "My name is Mason Uchiha, if you didn't already hear it when I came crashing down." Mason said with a melodious voice. "Should I tell them about my family?" Mason thought to himself after about a second he decided he would. "One thing that no one knows? A band of rogue ninja kidnapped my family and killed them right in front of me. I will protect everyone from whatever enemy there might be no matter what, because all I have left is this village, and now this team, oh yeah and Murphy." Mason had a fire of anger in his eyes at the first part but turned rather mellow again after finishing talking about his family.

"My strongest technique isn't really an offensive jutsu." Mason had said before activating his mastered Body Flicker which he was so familiar with from practice. He dashed about ten meters at a speed of 54, before dashing back. "The Body Flicker is my most well versed technique I only know one offensive technique the Fire Stream, but I am willing to learn more if someone would like to teach me.

Mason offered his new sensei a handshake before going to the girl Kin, then Izo. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." Mason said in a melodious voice once more.

WC 312
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:49 pm
Finally having the courage to finish up her saying Kin looks up to her sensei and to the two other boys. "My...um...my..strogest Jutsu is um...Temple of Nirvana, If...you have...um...never heard of it...its an..um..A -rank genjutsu that puts people to sleep..." She looks back down at the ground after making the gaze with her teammates. She even blushes a little seeing as how all the men are all handsome it was kind of overwhelming.. "I also know a few medical ninjutsu so if you need...um...chakra or a wound healed.. you can...um come to me.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:46 am
Mako would watch as they all introduced themselves to each other and him.  Kin seemed very shy but maybe as she becomes more acquainted with the team she will come out of her shell, and Temple of Nirvana was a very powerful genjutsu, one that he had only heard about in rumors.  As it were only a few genjutsu users in the village knew that technique so it impressed Mako a great deal.  Izo seemed to be right in the middle, an average boy, though he knew Shadow Imitation already, Mako was very acquainted with that technique and would nod an approval toward the boy when he demonstrated it, showing him that he could attach the shadow without forcing the user to copy.  As for Mason, he seemed only slightly behind the others announcing body flicker as his chosen strongest technique.  The flicker definitely had its uses but was a tricky jutsu where in someone could predict your movement in the flicker and hit you while you can't dodge.  However unlike the other two Mason actually shared an element with Mako so that would be useful in helping him grab some more jutsu.  Additionally, if the boy had unlocked his eyes he would not be too far behind even with less powerful Jutsu.

Mako had yet to introduce himself and to tell them his most powerful jutsu.  Of course he knew what questions he would ask them long before they came, and being alone on the rock he had plenty of time to gather the necessary nature chakra to display his ability.  Mako would close his hands together in front of him.  "My strongest justu is the Sage Mode technique,"  He would spend 2/4 of his nature stacks as his arms would grow black fur down to his hands and his beard would grow a bit though he had maintained the shape of his face not to change.  As a tail sprouted out of his lower back and would wrap around his waist.  Mako would then open up his eyes and smile. "This ability greatly augments my strength and speed, while also making my chakra more potent and my body more capable of withstanding damage."

Mako would then release the jutsu,  "So we have a medical nin who knows genjutsu, we have a shadow ninjutsu user and we have a budding Uchiha who has the sky before him despite the curse.  We have several low rank missions that must be done before our chuunin exam.  In that process I am hoping all of you grow, then before we do the exam we will do a test that has been handed down in my family since the creation of the village with my ancestor the third hokage."  Mako would state going back to holding his vest. "Welcome to team 12."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum