Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Medical Ninjutsu  Empty Medical Ninjutsu

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:43 pm
“About time I learn a different type of jutsu than fire.” Ryu said looking at a scroll siting on his dresser. “Medical ninjutsu could be useful, in case someone gets hurt and I’m the only one around.” Ryu picked up the scroll and laid it out holding down the edges using various objects around his room. “Boar, rat, and finally snake.” Making the three seals in sequence without applying any chakra Ryu watched his hands as they moved. “That looks right.” As the ninja sat at his desk he wondered what he would use to practice on tomorrow, I mean he couldn’t just run around injuring animals to see if he could heal them. That idea would be crazy. Ryu resolved himself to use his own body as his test subject. It was difficult coming to the decision, but he felt like he had to be the one to get hurt in order to achieve his jutsu.

The genin woke up and didn’t go to the training grounds like normal. “If I’m going to cut myself a bunch today I’m going to have to find a way to keep this knife clean and disinfected.” Ryu washed one of kunai in the sink and returned to his room. Even though it wasn’t hot, sweat dripped from the ninja’s brow as he readied to slash himself lightly with the blade. “Just do it, get it over with. Don’t be a chicken Ryu.” He moved the blade and made a small cut on his leg. “Huh, that wasn’t so bad.” Ryu looked at his leg and as the ruby red liquid began to leak Ryu gasped. “Oh, my god there’s blood everywhere. Did I sever an artery? Will I bleed out? Is this how my career ends?” With shaking hands Ryu formed the boar, rat and snake seal and molded chakra into his palms. A blue energy began forming in Ryu’s hands and began entering the wound it now hovered over. “Oh, just close quick blood is gross.” After a couple minutes of focusing chakra Ryu looked at the wound when he finally looked the wound was closed. He was unsure of how long age the area was sewn shut, but he was finally able to look at his leg again.

Taking forever to cut his leg once more Ryu had to mentally prepare himself once more by calling himself a wimp. Ryu this time looked at the blood as it released itself from his body. “It isn’t that gross. I’ve never been this squeamish seeing other people’s blood.  Maybe it’s different when it is your own blood. Hmm.” Remarked Ryu shrugging his shoulders. He made the seals once more and placed his hands over the injury. He watched as the area began stitching itself back together. Pieces of skin re-attaching themselves to another piece. It was like his flesh had become strings and Ryu was a puppet master coordinating their reconnection. After a few minutes the wound was closed entirely and Ryu halted his chakra flow. “Not a mark left, that’s pretty cool. It’s no super explosive, highly combustible fireball, but it is useful.” Ryu rubbed the area the cut used to be located and noted that it felt smooth as if the damage had never happened.
Packing the scroll into his bag, Ryu went back to his friend’s house who had allowed him to borrow it. “Thanks for the jutsu, if you need to learn any fire style I can help you out.” He took the scroll out of his pack and handed it to his ally. “See, you later. I’m probably going to go do some more training and head home.
(Exit)

WC: 611

Claiming Rewards: (Basic Medical Ninjutsu and 3 stats)

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Medical Ninjutsu  Empty Re: Medical Ninjutsu

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:45 pm