Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

photo finish (silv?) Empty photo finish (silv?)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:51 pm
Ash and rei sat on the roof of the academy side by side, the pair seeming off in their own world as they worked through various things. Wow. could i even be more vague. I think I need coffee.......Ah. Better. A cool spring breeze brushed the twins hair lightly as they sat poised atop the roof of the academy, a place they'd found themselves at far too often. In Ash's lap was a small blue covered notebook, her pen skritching lightly against the milky white surface as she sketched out her latest outfit. Her current set of clothes was.... I would say odd dear reader but can we really at this point call the rediculous creations of the brilliant mind strange at this juncture? Wow. What did i put in this coffee?! ah. rum.

As Ash sat, quiet for the first time in too long, which slightly worried her sister who kept her eyes shifting back and forth between her own responsibilities and the area around her, Rei had perched herself with one knee up against the triangular entrance way they'd climbed to relax on, Several weapons hanging loosely from the roof below her tied with her chakra strings. She was cleaning their weaponry... Again, taking a whetstone to the edges to ensure they were sharp before whiping them down with a soft tarry cloth saturated with cleaning solution until they shown in the mid day sun. Today was their day of rest after a long stent of intense missions which had granted experience and practice to the duo but not truely given them a moment to breathe. Even the blond haired konoichi had agreed that she would take the day "mostly" away from cosplay to relax. Do we who watch this tale unfold believe it will end as such? no. No we dont.

So. The twins. I'd mentioned earlier that their attire was strange, strange for the village not strange for the girls. Ash wore a blue dress with white ruffles underneath and what would seem to almost be an apron with four symbols, A heart, spade, Diamond, and club, emblazoned on the bottom and black ribbon that laced itself up the center of her outfit. Her hair was actually her own today, long and blond with a slight curl at the edges and it was tied up from beneath with a long black ribbon making a bow at the top of her head.

Rei however had not found the energy to deny her sister this small request(she never did) and had simply resolved to the outfit she was given. It was a forest green suit with black vest and a white button down undershirt that barely peeked from the edge of her ensemble. Beneath her chin set a odd dark colored polkadotted tie, and to finish off the cosplay she'd been given an oversized top hat of the same green color with a card in one side that said '10/6'. Oh what a pair these two always were.

Beneath them stood the small puppet, being controlled currently by Ash's free hand. As Reial dropped weapons from her strings to make way for another the puppet caught them, setting them in the pouch at his side wrapped in a silk cloth to ensure their shine would persist. He wore an all white body suit with rabbit ears, a rather large pocket watch sticking out ofthe pocket of his vest.

(570)
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

photo finish (silv?) Empty Re: photo finish (silv?)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:00 pm
Aivas stretched, absentmindedly scratching at his left shoulder blade before shaking his head. He managed to disentangle himself from a particularly friendly vine of ivy, rolling to his feet with a smile as he dusted his tattered clothes carefully, he wasn't sure what exactly was still holding the clothes together but they covered the important parts at least. It was a nice enough morning, the sun hung straight over his head, huh guess its a nice afternoon. Shrugging he would hop onto his hands, his tattered shirt dangling down around his head as he walked on his hands in no particular direction. He made a few stops to do a set of push ups or sit ups every so often, more on autopilot than anything else his restless workout routine drove him on the most familiar path, towards the academy building, not too long ago his life had changed in that building. He had joined the new ninja village of Hoshigakure as a Genin. Aivas swung up off of his hands, landing lightly on his feet as he walked towards the familiar doors. Something glinted in the sun suspended from the roof, his eyes narrowed brow furrowing slightly as he stopped to look at the strange scene; two young girls sat on top of the building while weapons floated in midair cleaning themselves before dropping to the hands of some sort of automaton. Aivas had heard about puppets but never scene one up close, he shrugged to himself before breaking into a dead run from standstill, easily leaping up to catch the edge of the roof and haul himself up on top with a mad grin. 

The man had made his leap to bring his landing a few feet to the left of the girls, and now sat crouched on his haunches just out of their physical striking distance. He would put on a winning smile making a small awkward bowing motion without falling off the roof, "whatcha doin up here youngins!?" He would laugh happily before hopping a little further up the roof to land leaning against the slight slope, one foot accidentally pressing too hard and cracking ominously as he put his weight on the surface, "oh where are my manners," he would wave lamely with one hand, "Aivas! Hoshigakure Genin at your service." He would smile happily as he leaned back to look up at the sky, right before his foot pierced the roof and he ended up knee deep through the roof with his left foot. Wincing as the splinters pierced the flesh he would smile sheepishly before extricating himself from the haphazard location, revealing a few new rips in the scant cloth that made up the tattered remains of his pant leg, blood again seeping through the fabric as he didn't seem to notice the pain or that he had been injured enough to soak his pant leg in blood.

[WC: 485]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:12 pm
Rei noticed the strange spectacle before her, even as her sister sat sketching in her book completely unaware. Oh to be that clueless all of the time.... As he jumped up two things happened. Reial pulled her amrs backward in a defensive position, prepping the chakra threads that hung over the edge of the roof, tiny invisible wires shifting to prepare a defense. Her sister however.... Was not so strategic in her response. She looked up hearing the sounds from beneath and the first thing she saw was a strange man now perched on the edge of the building. From each fingertip flew invisible lines of her chakra, pushing quickly towards the boy. Reflexively she activated her skillful art with a human body, the threads moving to wrap around his apendages at a speed of seventy, her awkward placement and inability to keep a cool head causing her fingers to jerk, sending him off balance and causing him to fall back off the roof, assuming this went through.

Ash would make no attempt truely to stop him, though the surprise would once more cause her hands to shift, pointing him at what must of been the most safe position she could think of: arms at his side, legs together head downward as the landing point when he reached the ground. As such he'd hit the earth first with the top of his head, most likely folding in on himself until his legs met the ground, shaping him into an A shape.

"Um.... Sorry about that. My sister is easily startled and lives in a near constant state of obliviousness. Ashareial. Release him he probably wasn't doing us any harm" due to the magic of being too lazy to play all of that over again The boy would have been able to get out his words before he was sent sprawling head first to the ground, and as such rei would continue. "Um. I'm Rei. This is Ash. "

"Correction. I am ASHAREIAL DEOMENORIA ALLOQUITIUS SUN, COSPLAY PRINCESS OF HOSHIKAGURE!" In a single leap she'd jump off the roof, flipping in midair to land easily against the ground a short distance from him, striking a quite impressive pose. To be clear, the pose wasn't impressive because of her confidence as much as because of the fireworks that would be somehow shooting off in all directions directly behind her. I'm really not sure ho...ah. The small puppet had moved in her jump to hide behind Ash, setting off strings of colored flame to give the appearance she wanted. Well that's one mystery solved.
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:28 pm
Taken a little by surprise as an invisible force threw him backwards off the building he would strain the muscles in his neck forcing himself into a more 'comfortable' position a rather interesting crack was heard as he popped the joints in his neck upon landing, his legs curving over his head he would plant them and slowly regain his feet and start stretching looking at the oddball twins. He would sit back down on the dirt beside the path and yawn the pyrotechnics display was interesting but the moment he noticed the puppet sticking out of position just slightly behind the girl he understood the trick, while it was fun it wasn't his cup of tea, "cosplay princess? I don't recall one of those in the briefing on royalty." He would steady himself before rolling back on his hands into a perfect hand stand and once more dusting his clothing off, "well I guess nice to meet you, sorry for the scare." He would laugh awkwardly while scratching at the back of his head, "so what are you doing out here all alone?"

Never one to be hampered by lack of energy Aivas would start doing push ups vertically into the air, tilting his head to look at the girls as he kept count in his head. A frown seemed to twitch across his features for a moment before he launched himself again to his feet, "sayyy what are you two doing out here all alone, isn't it a school day." He would look at the academy, breaking into a grin "playing hooky?" Aivas would nod in a knowing way, although he was rather clueless having only spent one day in the academy. "If you're playing hooky why not go and train instead of lounging around the place you're ditching? Or y'know I think there is at least one place to go and get sweets." He would shrug, turning to head towards the closest open field he could run some laps and get a workout in before having to find another place to nap.

[WC: 830]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:32 pm
"Of course I'm a princess. I'm THE princess of cosplay. Second greatest cosplayer in the entire ninja world I'll ahve you know. Did you not even see the pyrotechnics?!" She studied the boys strange behavior, the way he shifted momentum to push himself onto his hands... mostly the way he landed directly on his neck, clearly broke it... But didn't die.

"I'm sure he did. My prediction is that that's why he yawned." Rei would comment, piping up to poke fun at her sister. Ash's face went beet red in anger. "careful little sister... Wouldn't want to pop a blood vessel. She was at point of screaming up to the point when Rei finished the sentence. At this her face went white, any anger flowing from her form. if she broke a blood vessel.... She'd need to apply make up to hide it and there could be perminent issues with her face after. We couldn't have that could we? (YES YES.... GOD YES SAY YES PLLLEEAAASSSEEEE. sigh. only in my dreams.)

"We.... Arent Academy students. Actually we're genin, though I hope we wont be staying that way long. I dream of being a queens guard...." Re's eyes lit up at the thought. She would be one of the elite protecting the queen and the royal line... And her sister would never make it, meaning she could boss her around all day.

"Actually. I'm taking a much needed rest da........"

"Ash. no."

"Hey. " She walked forward, causing the boy to follow suit. She reached her hand into her pocket to find the measuring tape only to find it was empty, and shot a glance at her sister.

"Day. of. rest. You promised me no cosplay creation. I took it from your pocket when you werent looking to ensure such."

"Fine. I probably dont need it. " She would begin to look him up and down, closing one eye and then surprisingly he would find her name exactly his measurements for clothing. "I.... Actually.... I'm brilliant. Hey. one sec."

Ash disappeared around a corner, coming back only moments later with a garment back which she offered to the boy. He'd be given the chance to take it freely. If he didn't of course..... She'd make him. "You should put this on." Within the bag OH COME ON. ISN'T THERE A LIMIT?!?!?!?! sigh. If he looked... deep breaths nameless omniscient narrator. deep breaths.... if he looked into the bag he'd find a red suit, but not any red suit. A bit of masking tape on the outside would read "deadpool"

(1427)
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:22 pm
Oh the two girls were genin, cool. He watched the one girl start turning red, and at a simple sentence from her sister instantly drain of rage, huh interesting. He would continue to stretch his muscles, joints popping as he checked everything still worked the right way. Suddenly the one in the blue dress started walking forward his limbs jerking to follow the rhythm as he took a few mimicked steps. Aivas would look at the bag with a small frown before shrugging, why not humor the girls. He stepped around the two and slipped inside the academy. Dipping into the first mens-room he stripped and dropped the tattered remains of his clothes as soon as he locked the stall door, oh great the new clothes were spandex a nice form fitting garment.  

After what felt like hours to Aivas he had finally managed to don the spandex, it had really only taken a few minutes. He frowned digging through the accessories that came with the bodysuit. Spending a moment on deciding on just how far he would go along Aivas would sigh and begin putting on the accessories, which for some reason included fake swords in a double scabbard on his back also included were two fake firearms with thigh holsters, he affixed the fake weapons wearily before pulling a mask from the bag. He retrieved a belt and frowning would fix it around his waist, gently tapping on the rather stylized belt buckle. Resolving to don the mask last he dumped his tattered clothes into the empty bag and headed back outside, managing to affix the mask in place just as he stepped out of the door.  He waved to the girls as he slowly walked back towards them, "well is this what you wanted?" He would do a small turn before whipping out one of the fake guns and pulling the trigger a little flag would pop out, embossed with a frown-y face and the word 'Empty'. "Aw wheres the fun in that one!" Aivas would whip around looking at a random point in space and pulling the other fake firearm would pull its trigger, a little flag with the word 'bang' rolling out he would laugh before resetting both and jamming them back into their holsters with gusto and whispering, "you died narrator man." He would turn back to the girls and shrug hopping from one foot to the other as he stretched taking in how well the clothes fit without hampering his movement, "this thing isn't too bad, but what about the next time I get stabbed...a lot!" 

[WC: 1263]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:48 am
THAT LITTLE PUNK SHIT I'LL KILL HIM...... HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW I....

A vein in the center of the narrators temple began to pulse as the small boy he was meant to be describing the events of commented about his existence. He was flabbergasted at the mere idea that Someone could recognize his existence. He turned to meet the second narrator explaining in detail the rage filling his being and.... began to stalk.. towards.... WEll this could be a problem.

What the hell are you even doing here? I told you i'd kill you if you ever showed up again. I dont need a narrator I AM the narrator.

The two were locked arm in arm in a struggle for power as the narrator and the narrators narrator began to battle. With a quick right hook the primary narrator began to take advantage of the situation until he... Noticed..... Um. Sir I think you should..... AH ACK OW! The battle would be ah oh MY NECK AHHHH MY NECK! Over q..quickly.... as the p..pr..primary....ow....narrato...Im going to pass out.

Now. The two girls looked him up and down As I washed the blood from my knuckles, two of my problems taken care of once and for all. It would be Rei who spoke up, simply because her sister was so absorbed in the perfection of her latest outfit she found herself speechless. "Well. I'm sure it could be mended. Also... My sister Kind of does nothing but cosplay unless I drag her from her room so..... Just let me know and She'll probably have a closet full of things in your size to wear. Welcome to hell."
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 pm
Aivas watched the narrator brawl absentmindedly, not really caring one way or the other who won. He smiled looking back at the twins just as the brawl finished, one of the narrators barely scraping by and coming out on top. New clothes all the time seemed like a bit of a waste but every once in awhile when the clothes became much more tattered than would be respectable wouldn't be bad he nodded his agreement, "I don't think you can really welcome me to hell, its not that bad." He would check the fake weapons before stretching into another handstand, holding the pose momentarily before flipping forward to land lightly on his feet simultaneously drawing the twin (fake) katana from his back and twirling them experimentally before sheathing the blades with a practiced ease, "you girls wanna come hang out while I get a workout in?" He offered more out of politeness than actually expecting them to tag along, he was just going to go for a light workout. 

[TWC: 1432]
[Short Post Sorry! I'm drawing a blank]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:50 pm
"No"

"Sure"

The two were as with anything conflicted. Rei shot her sister a look as she walked towards the boy, the prospect of potential training far more then she could have hoped for. This was the perfect start to a nice relaxing day. "Maybe we could train a bit? I havent had a training partner of some worth in Goddess knows how long."

"But it's relaxation daaaaaayyyyy. We dont do ninja things on relaxation day. Just like we dont do cosplay. " THe pout coming from ash was far too real.... And had absolutely no effect on her sister.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:30 am
"I suppose you're right. We'll leave then." Rei let out a sigh. It was always her sister's style to whine until she got her way and this would be no different. The two headed out of the academy area, walking towards their home. Maybe Rei could take a few moments to study some and this day wouldn't be a total waste. ONce they got home Ash locked herself in her room, her sister taking a large book from the living room table and beginning to read up on fuinjutsu techniques, the next major weapon in her arsenal.

(exiting after almost a month so way more then 24 hours XD twc 2007 claiming shadow of the cosplay queen trained and 10 stats, exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum