Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
185 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Orokana's boredem - Page 3 Empty Re: Orokana's boredem

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:57 pm
Kira's eyes grew wide as she watched the display, specifically between the student and her best friend. It was all an act of course. She knew Hisano. They'd spent a few nights talking over her new life in konoha, of her love for screwing with the young ninja. It was just her style to rush off in disgust throwing some random thing at the kid and then wait out their sadness to finally see them notice the symbol of their success within the otem she'd thrown.

"Sorry about her.... um.... At least you have a new... wahtever that is. " She'd finally finished the last bits of her own seal which pulsed dully on her back. She'd simply wait for him to pick it up, enjoying the display at full value. If he cried she figured that would only make the after effect more interesting.

ONce he took it, if he didn't notice she'd point out theres something inside. If he didn't take it she would once more encourage him to pick it up. Even if he didn't realize waht was inside the paperwork would be started shortly. That just meant that it would be a surprise when he showed up to class and was told that he passed the exam to become a genin. In the event he didn't take it she would pick it up, putting it within her side bag for potential later use.

"Well kid. you did it. "With that she would simply.... disappear, her body disapparating in a puff of smoke as she was summoned away.

(TWC 2060 claiming seal of refined shadow manipulation trained, and 20 ap, exit hisano exits also obv )

Last edited by Cutie Pie Nomo <3 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:07 pm
"great.." my god this is what its like...fuck me... Orokana thinks as he walks to the village, taking out his book and reading it, sighing

(claming clone tech, trans teck, and genin rank up, exit)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:19 pm
Approved claims, the rank up too, since Hisano is above chuunin rank.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:01 pm
Here to correct Ganki's mistake; he will look closer at requests next time. So, Orokana, your overall word count was 635. With the training bonus deduction that is enough to train the clone tech and transformation tech with 500 words. Furthermore you will get +3 stat points. This puts you at a net total of 33 stats. Unfortunately the required amount of stats to take a genin exam in the first place is 40, so I will have to revoke your genin rank until that is fulfilled. Furthermore, I will ask that you create a stat page and post it here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/f206-character-statistics There is a template with rules here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t21542-v6-character-statistic-guidelines-and-template

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience and confusion we may have caused for you.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:08 pm
Yeah, my bad orokana, my mistake.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:16 pm
I'm going to add this in the rank section under the rules, since that should be there.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum