Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 57%
34 Posts - 12%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana's boredem - Page 2 Empty Re: Orokana's boredem

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:48 pm
"ok.." Orokana tries the doing it. first he relaxes then calmly breaths slowly then does the signs and molds his chraka. In a second theres a copy of Orokana next to him. "like this? or am i missing something.." looking at the clone half smiling. Wow this was pretty simple. he thinks
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:13 pm
"Yes. That is precisely what you need to do. The next is the transformation technique. It's a little similar.... sort of. You are still expelling chakra to have an outward effect its just a bit more refined. Instead of making two images of yourself you'll simply..... Change your own appearance. watch. " After speaking she formed the seal, concentrating her chakra and her body was enveloped in smoke. As it slowly dissipated what would be left was a perfect copy of the boy staring back at him..... Only with the trademark eyes of the sharingan.

"As you can see, I've perfectly copied your form..... except the eyes. " She finished this next part of her lesson, and as she did she felt the large circle that would be the base of her jutsu finishing. The next portion was pretty correct. Mentally she spoke as she performed the spell, perfecting exactly how to create the final portions of her jutsu. 'I kiranomo hyuuga embrace the beliefs and trsut of the clan hidden within the shadows. It is with intention that I bear this seal, taking on the power granted by this offering of blood...' With a pause she'd bite her thumb, a slow trickle of blood pouring from the point where her sharp teeth broke skin, and she'd set the edge of the flow to trickle down her back. The blood activated the seal, and gave it the strength it would need to ensure the blood bond of the agreement.

'i thank the head of nara clan for welcome into their circle, and for the gift of their secret techniques. ' It needed work..... But she had time.

(1420)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:44 pm
Orokana nods and closes his eyes waiting and calming his mind. then does the seal and uses his chraka, forming into the woman before him. "So how did i do" he says as he checks his new body out. wow i can see how this is useful, i can be anyone, but i would need to study there personality too copy them close to perfect. But there must be a way too tell... i will study this more but for now... Orokana thinks to himself. "so teach if there anything i should know, as an...outsider i dont get told many things."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 pm
"That.... is about right. Yep. Give me one moment." She could feel the power of the seal pulsing almost painfully. The chakra was still setting itself into her skin like a tatoo being drawn, though she was never one to flinch at a little pain.

~Selene. If you would. Can you go to Sani's home and bring her to my training area. I'm sure you know where that is, dont bother knocking she's most likely asleep. Just walk in and wake her by whatever means necessary. ~ She sent a mental message to her partner within the village who without answering would comply to her request.

"Alright. Continue your practice to ensure you have those two down. Also be aware that anyone with chakra sensory capability will easily be able to see through your disguise as you use chakra to mask your appearance. " As she spoke she'd point tto her eyes, the red of her sharingan staring down at him.

(1581)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:20 pm
"yes sir" Orokana says with a uncaring tone. and continues to do it over and over. Then his mind wanders thinking of things. sighing of thinking of going home. "this is tedious..." Orokana whispers
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:33 pm
Sani rushed across the the forrest, and out to the borders. She'd been called by selene..... which is to say that she was lifted up from her bed and dropped into a cold bath tub in order to awake. The woman really took things too literally. Still, she was here and prepared after a short convorsation.

"Nomi! Been a while. What's u... oh. damn it. You want me to do work dont you. I woke from my nap and ran across the borders for.... this." She was upset, though her statement was a little off. She'd seem quite strange to the boy most likely as 'run' was a euphamism for float. The girl was at this current point and time nothing but a floating head with scrap sheets of paper shifting here and there across her face and a flurry of sheets of small white paper flying around her every which way.

"One of the academy students if I remember correct. I take it you took the Nomi rush method and are prepared for promotion...... Alright. State your name, rank, and perform for me the transformation and clone jutsu."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 pm
"Sani love. It has. Need you to do some official things though." With her statement done she'd put her concentration on the final bits of her seal and allow her best friend to take over from there. Closing her eyes she used her sensory to study the symbol which was nearly finished. Beneath her armor the final intricate details of her jutsu were weaving themselves in circles around the base outline. 'now. what all needs to be on this seal.... It needs to be stated that not following the laws of the clan will ahve it removed, and as an after effect of the agreement.... I need to add in a stripping of the power. Alright. ' In time with her words the effect was imprinted upon the seal, it glowing white for a moment as she put into the formula the portions that would give it effect.

'Next. I need it to have a protection. hm...... Maybe.... if touched in a certain way, yes. that will do.' With three fingers she touched the seal, or what she could reach of it, imprinting this as a danger symbol. continuing to formulate seal effects she added a shifting patern that would display a specialized kanji instead of the nara symbol to denote the member was in trouble.

(1797)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:34 pm
"Ok...I am Orokana, student, looking for the promotion of Genin...here i go." Orokana closes his eyes and stays still for a second, then makes a clone and forming into sani at the same time, the clone still looks like me. "anything else while im at it?"
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:50 pm
"I actually meant.... one at a time but..... Uh. You fail. take this as a reminder of how bad you are at like all the things. You... YOu disgust me. Im leaving." Hisano threw what looked to be a rolled up ash at the boy, white in color and not very well taken care of. The edges were torn and tattered. She stormed off disappearing from sight quickly. If he took it and opened it however..... Within would be a leaf head band.

(giving jounin approval of techs to rank him to genin as long as the staff apprvoes)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:55 pm
"whats her issue?" Orokana puts the head band around his left bicep "is it that time of the moth for her..." Great everyone i have met today is a bitch...things are looking up for me.. Orokana thinks to himself
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum